Kirby Fighters 2

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Wow, I actually get to start one of these...

I for one, am HYPED. Going to buy it as soon as I get a chance.

Sounds awesome, I'm going to look into this.

This isn't Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash.

...It's better.

Beat Chapter 1 of the story, and I can already tell this will be well worth my $20. It's a huge upgrade over the original Fighters, and though I never played Fighters Deluxe, even that looks measly compared to this.

And Gooey's back. Give me some time to process that...Gooey's back. Gooey's back! GOOEY'S BACK!! Finally giving him the spotlight he deserves.

Last edited:
So, are the moves the same as in KSA?

Man I hear you can't change your color as you can in Kirby Fighters Deluxe or in the initial Kirby Fighters side mode, so that's a big let down for me. I've been asking forever now to have Kirby games let you change Kirby's colors.

I've just heard from a friend that they stripped away the extra colors from Kirby Fighters Deluxe such as white or red for...pretty much no reason...? Which sucks a lot. I don't get why they don't like the ability to pick your own favorite Kirby color.

Wrestler Kirby is my dream Kirby Ability.

i guess this looks pretty fun. im definitely buying it someday

i mean rn i got priorities and this isnt one of em

Masko looks like any generic luchadore wrestler so.

I hope they add DLC... while unlikely, it would be neat.

Quite sad about the inability to change colors...

But I'm interested.

I want Animal, Magic and of course Smash, maybe Copy just to see how it works
Besides the existing Dream Friends, I want Gyrll, Drawica, Prince Fluff and Dark Matter Swordsman
As for unlikely characters, characters from Right Back at Ya like Escargoon and Customer Service (I personally want Sirica even though she's a minor character), characters already play a part of stages, I want LoLoLo and LaLaLa because Dedede is playable but still a boss and a hazard in two stages, characters that would have to be scaled down like Sectonia and Zero and guest characters from other HAL games like Qbby and Ankh.

I don't think characters from non Hal games should be playable per say, but hats from them as costumes would be cool

Last edited:
Smash! Heck yes.

And DKM. Cannot forget him. (Although he would be more likely an alt. for MK.) Susie or Taranza... basically any more Dream Friends would be great.

I would like to talk with whoever thought that Water would be a balanced ability in this game.

Um... not that I'm aware of.

Back