Sunshine girl

To bothered to try not to care...
Pronouns
She/her
Tell me your favourite one out of mario kart 7

Nitro: Rainbow Road.
Retro: Dino Dino Jungle

Mine:rainbow road and Rosalina's ice world

Waluigi Pinball, Airship Fortress, Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway, Dino Dino Jungle, etc.

who thought it was a good idea to bring back all of the good tracks in the worst game

Waluigi Pinball, Airship Fortress, Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway, Dino Dino Jungle, etc.

who thought it was a good idea to bring back all of the good tracks in the worst game
Um,why do you think so?

i dont own mk7, but not just have i played it on someone else's 3ds, but i also own mk8d so i played the mk7 tracks in that game

(only covering tracks that come from this game. no retro tracks)

the wuhu island tracks are really good, and this game's rainbow road has to be one of the best ones

I mean they returned Bowser's Castle GBA and Mario Circuit SNES for a third time in a row.

Favorite Mario Kart 7 course: Rosalina's Ice World

Least Favorite Mario Kart 7 course: Maka Wuhu

Tough call..
  • Music Park was neat, it reminds me of Rayman 1 Band Land.
  • Piranha Plant Slide is probably the most diverse in terrain (aside from Rainbow Road), with a lot of fun gimmicks, so that one's definitely a favorite.
  • Wario Shipyard's awesome for giving Wario Land/World a nod.
  • Neo Bowser City was certainly a fun new theme to explore. I like to imagine it's in canon Mario too.
  • Rainbow Road of course, aside from the Mii courses, introducing us to sections, that and getting to drive along the galaxy was a fun new twist as opposed to the ol' just a rainbow road.

I don't like the mk8d version of piranha plant pipeway,maka wuhu is a meh and snes rainbow road is annoying.why do they put it in every game?

i dont own mk7, but not just have i played it on someone else's 3ds, but i also own mk8d so i played the mk7 tracks in that game

(only covering tracks that come from this game. no retro tracks)

the wuhu island tracks are really good, and this game's rainbow road has to be one of the best ones
Thank you finally some mk7 credit to rainbow road and makuwuhu but id say i hate the snes rainbow road

I love MK7 Rainbow Road and Wuhu Loop is okay, I just hate Maka Wuhu since I think one Wuhu Island course is good enough for Wii Sports Resort representation. We didn't need a second one.

One question,who hates koopa city?its a meh getting to a I like it!(wish there were bikes tho)
AND I understand darklight but I prefer maku wuhu ,just saying...
I dont entirely like dk or waluigi courses since i'm not a fan of dk and I HATE waluigi.

I like Neo Bowser City. It's fun to drive in, especially in 200cc Mario Kart 8, where the challenge of the course truly comes in.

I usually don't associate the characters with disliking a course or not: I like Wario Stadium from DS even if it belongs to a smelly fat man who likes getting killed. However, I think Yoshi, whom I hate, has had some truly terrible courses: Yoshi Falls, Yoshi Valley, and Yoshi Circuit are all shit. One exception: Yoshi Desert, I love that course to death.

I like Neo Bowser City. It's fun to drive in, especially in 200cc Mario Kart 8, where the challenge of the course truly comes in.

I usually don't associate the characters with disliking a course or not: I like Wario Stadium from DS even if it belongs to a smelly fat man who likes getting killed. However, I think Yoshi, whom I hate, has had some truly terrible courses: Yoshi Falls, Yoshi Valley, and Yoshi Circuit are all shit. One exception: Yoshi Desert, I love that course to death.
I don't hate waluigi pinball because I hate waluigi,I just dont like them in general but Waluigi gets on my nerves,since...he got shipped with Rosalina,it is my opinion but im getting off topic,surprisingly my favourite wii course is dk mountain cuz the grass dont slow you down.

Neo Bowser City is actually pretty good, it's a race about pure driving skill. There's no standard obstacles, rather difficult turn after difficult turn, and it that becomes ten times better with 200cc, where you have to deal with the turns, while no trying to not go so fast as to where you fall of the track.

Neo Bowser City is actually pretty good, it's a race about pure driving skill. There's no standard obstacles, rather difficult turn after difficult turn, and it that becomes ten times better with 200cc, where you have to deal with the turns, while no trying to not go so fast as to where you fall of the track.
YEAH BRING ON THE SPEED!
Tbh,200cc is a bit slow, I played mkds at 300cc so hard and fast but if i used a mushroom or speed ramp i was slowed even with a star or bill😔 and I agree unlike maka wuhu or... idk

Last edited:
Did anyone like the glider feature,when I first played it I was like woah!how am I flying mainly because I played mkds before so it was a really big step up.

I liked the glider until I played Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed.

I liked the glider until I played Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed.
Haha I never thought you were a sonic player,oh I feel quite sorry for you oh man.:cheep: dont ask me why there is a cheep cheep but,it is quite sad.I know i used to play sonic but im was always was a mario person.

I don't see how playing a very fun racing game with actual planes and flying is a sad situation you need to feel sorry for.

Eh... dont really take it seriously but it is a bit unfortunate that i didnt understand it properly oh well...

glider isn't good because taking a few seconds to fly in a straight line isn't interesting and barely changes the gameplay and track design.

Back