Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
MarioWiki
PowerKamek
Nintendo just announced a new Mario Kart that is like a remote controlled live Mario Kart played from your switch as part of Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary. I am kind of excited for this game! What's your thoughts?

While it's cool to see a new Mario Kart, it's not the "Mario Kart 9" that I was hoping for. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but I'm assuming it's more of a spinoff than a sequel to 8.

That looks cool, but probably will be expensive.

It's not Mario Kart 9 by any means, but it's looks cool. Sadly, I don't do digital downloads and so won't be that useful to me. Also, the price tag...

According to Nintendo Life, it's 99.99$.

100 dollars for Mario, 100 dollars for Luigi, and to play multiplayer, you need two Switches.

While it's cool to see a new Mario Kart, it's not the "Mario Kart 9" that I was hoping for. That doesn't mean that it's bad, but I'm assuming it's more of a spinoff than a sequel to 8.

the game feels like a spin-off of 8 even, with similar graphics and the koopalings being on anti-gravity koopa clown cars as well as the recycled ui

My bird would be fine with it, though it might end up scaring her.

the game feels like a spin-off of 8 even, with similar graphics and the koopalings being on anti-gravity koopa clown cars as well as the recycled ui
Well, if anything we'll have a new game in the Mario
Kart 7 series!

I wonder if the developers knew that the 3DS game would have been the skeleton of so many games...

Still, I think the idea is pretty nice and fun (but the prices are absolutely out of control), I'm curious to see what the final game will be like.

I will pass on this. Not to mention that my cat will probably start hunting this toy. In any case, it's a neat idea.

Last edited:
Now small home owners everywhere can have the joy of playing a Mario Kart where every track is smaller than Baby Park.

Can't you also play with it outside at a park, though?

Back