A Thread to Pay Respects to All the Board Members that Aren't Around Anymore

Bob Craples

went out for milk
Pronouns
He/Him
There are a lot of board members that haven't been online since the early 2010's. So I made a thread to remember them.

I've only been here since last week, and most of my mentions are from at least 2017 and before.

Wayoshi (2016)
Walkazo (2017, RIP)
King Boo (2015)
Phoenix Rider (2012) Those game reviews on the classic 'Shroom pretty much says it all.

only real ogs remember paper striker

I miss Phoenix and ThePremiumYoshi, we were bros.

i remember a few users from when i first joined who mysteriously disappeared, like LED42 and a few others i cant really think of. of course there's the ones who left a farewell like magikrazy and galacticpetey (i miss you guys...). finally there's walkazo who i really wish i could've met.......rest in peace........

i think fiery yoshi said he was going so i'll miss him

In Teedgee's defense, I don't think he was aware of the seedier aspects of Magikrazy.

E.g. transphobia

We should really explain what happened to cause him to leave because not everyone was here to fully attend to a matter and they only take in pieces of a context.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've interacted with Magikrazy on this forum, used to think he was cool, and didn't realize that he peddled with alt-right shit in other areas of the forum I don't regularly access. I remember being shocked when he was outed as a transphobe on Mindless Junk that led to his departure from this community. I did remember he had some Kiwi Farm apologia on the Discord, but to me, I thought that was because he was being naive rather than lighting up the seedier aspects about him I wasn't aware of.

In Teedgee's defense, I don't think he was aware of the seedier aspects of Magikrazy.

E.g. transphobia

We should really explain what happened to cause him to leave because not everyone was here to fully attend to a matter and they only take in pieces of a context.

to be absolutely fair, he DID post in the time that Magikrazy left the LANCB; the posts explaining why he had a shit reputation were directly above his, so teedgee should have read why Magikrazy even bothered to leave to begin with

Last edited:
Mister Apple has been mentioned, so I won't repeat. Since I don't see any mention of Cirdec, so I am going to be the first and say that I kind of missed him. 'tis always good to see a Daisy fan.

Thank you for reading.

on topic of this thread btw

MCS
Mario7727
ZombieBros
GalacticPetey
Time Turner
Baby Mario Bloops
Dashbot/Megadardery
Ashley and Red/Ashley anEoTselkie
Fawfulfury65 (she was one of my very first friends i made on the site and i sorely miss her)
BabyLuigi64

probably a lot more that i missed. a lot of these are wiki buddies sure but i miss them all the same.

My heyday was 2007, so there's very few of those people left anymore. And if they are here, they're probably under a different username (at least on the forum).

Don't be afraid to say hi if you know who I am!

ShyGuy27
Dodoman

Why did you have to walk to the limelight

Back