Mario merch you would like to see

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
What's your dream Mario merch? Be sure to look out to see if it doesn't already exists.

Mine? A extra fluffy Cat Goomba plush that makes sounds when you pet them ... what sounds do Goombas make anyways?

I mean, I've already got it.

Jtrhpx6.png

hlzbd9k.png

ENensxvUEAAwb2I

(the rest of The Guys will come eventually, custom plushes aren't cheap and COVID-19 reduced my chances of ordering another guy, I would have ordered him already if it weren't for all of the crap happening this year)

I guess what I really want are custom T-shirts. Which I guess is a good question to ask: where can I commission a custom shirt? Customink doesn't have graphic tees in mind (they're more logo oriented), and I'd love to print my artwork onto a shirt. Official merch does not cater to my wants in the slightest. I don't want to sell shirts either, like in redbubble. I just want one with my design on it.

Oh, I want a giant Baby Luigi plush. Maybe even life size. And I want an even bigger Baby Luigi figure. Figuarts will never do a Baby Luigi statue but I can dream, can't I...?

I just want any Baby Luigi merch, really. I get escastic if I see one of those and Baby Luigi merch is not common in the slightest.

As for San-ei plushies of other Mario characters, I want Pink Gold Peach, King Boo, Flutter, Fly Guy, Bony Beetle, Baby Wario, Parabeetle, hell...any common Mario enemy not made into a plush yet I want.

It would be nice if they promoted Super Mario Odyssey merch where you can put clothes on Mario. 😊

You know what would be cool?
If Nintendo made little houses and castles based on popular Mario characters and you could put them on your desk!
Kinda like snow globes, but at a slightly bigger scale.

Higher-end collectible action figure line from Bandai.

They've made Mario, Fire Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser figures + a few diorama accessory sets with like pipes, coins, shells, Goombas, Piranha Plants, etc.
Neato!

Toad should get an SH Figuarts figure too.

Can we get plushes of the Shiverians?
Shiverian_1.JPG

Look at them, it's almost as if they're designed to be turned into one. I'm partially surprised it hasn't happened yet.

I'm surprised Mario avoided being turned into a Pop figure, I never liked those things, yet almost every aspect of pop culture has received one of those things.

A Toadette amiibo. I'm surprised Nintendo still hasn't made an official one yet, and I'm not opting out for a custom, especially when it could be a bootleg like my Toadette plush I got in 2013.

image.jpg

I'm very sorry to still have this, even though an official one exists now. This was all ebay had at the time, and I've had her for so long, that she can't be replaced.

I owned that Toadette plush too because there was no official one at that time as well. For me, Toadette was a major character in my cast, so I couldn't leave her out while characters like Baby Luigi, Toad, and Mario all had their fun.

Also, it's terrible that Toadette was the only character in Mario Party: Star Rush to not get an amiibo so you had to unlock her by grinding up points. Sucked immensely.

Higher-end collectible action figure line from Bandai.

They've made Mario, Fire Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser figures + a few diorama accessory sets with like pipes, coins, shells, Goombas, Piranha Plants, etc.
Also the most articulate Mario figures to date. For Mario and Luigi, you can move the shoulders, thighs, elbows, knees, feet, hands (swap out hands), and the head. The figures before that allow just the head and the arms and that's about it. I think Yoshi and Bowser are poseable too, but not sure to what extent.

Samurai Mario figurine or maybe a licensed life-size kabuto/katana like the one he has. Also a Friendly Floyd plush :'(.

Anything of characters introduced in the Mario RPGs. It's such a crime that the only real Fawful merch is a tiny stylus figure and most other RPG-exclusive characters don't even have that much. Where's my Dreambert, Bleck, Vivian, Fawful, etc plushies/figures/anythinggggg

i know there's fanmade stuff and some bootlegs but we seriously can't even get anything limited-run for official stuff?

Anything of characters introduced in the Mario RPGs. It's such a crime that the only real Fawful merch is a tiny stylus figure and most other RPG-exclusive characters don't even have that much. Where's my Dreambert, Bleck, Vivian, Fawful, etc plushies/figures/anythinggggg

i know there's fanmade stuff and some bootlegs but we seriously can't even get anything limited-run for official stuff?

Unfortunately, even the more recurring characters such as Waluigi find it very hard to get Mario merch; it usually just sticks with the vanilla cast (Mario Luigi Peach Toad Bowser Yoshi). I wish the Mario series was handled with something like Disney Cars, where even the most obscure background characters get their own toy cars. Or Star Wars and Prune Face action figures.

I would like to see some scale metal collector models of Mario Kart 64/Double Dash karts. We had pull back toys, but apart from Mario never a collector model.

I would like to see some scale metal collector models of Mario Kart 64/Double Dash karts. We had pull back toys, but apart from Mario never a collector model.

I want a cast of Mario Kart diecasts as big as hotwheels or Disney Cars, rather than just...sigh...the vanilla cast of Mario characters.

Back