Memorable Moments

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Is there something that you or someone else on the Mario Boards did that really just jumps out at you? Something you distinctly remember because it was funny or weird or just totally outrageous? This is where we can all share those memories. (Please don't hate on people here, or, you know, just totally blast bad things about someone)

(For the record, @Flora Bismarck, I'm not ragging on you about this, I just found this hilarious) So, in the RP I started, The Altonia Files, White Lightning was one of the main contributors. In case you didn't know, Altonia is a time-torn land. (I need to find another phrase for that) Not only is time screwy, but portals into other places, dimensions, and other universes are real. So, at one point, one of White Lightning's characters was fighting some dark being who was born from the depths of HERMOARIO's imagination. I just remember that time, because out of the blue, it said something like this:
"Then hundreds or portals opened up, and the force of a thousand Sarah's poured out."
… OK, portals are a thing, but they're pretty rare. This just seems ludicrously overpowered, and it made me laugh.

So, that's one thing I remember, and I would love to hear what you guys have to say!

Is there something that you or someone else on the Mario Boards did that really just jumps out at you? Something you distinctly remember because it was funny or weird or just totally outrageous? This is where we can all share those memories. (Please don't hate on people here, or, you know, just totally blast bad things about someone)

(For the record, @Flora Bismarck, I'm not ragging on you about this, I just found this hilarious) So, in the RP I started, The Altonia Files, White Lightning was one of the main contributors. In case you didn't know, Altonia is a time-torn land. (I need to find another phrase for that) Not only is time screwy, but portals into other places, dimensions, and other universes are real. So, at one point, one of White Lightning's characters was fighting some dark being who was born from the depths of HERMOARIO's imagination. I just remember that time, because out of the blue, it said something like this:
"Then hundreds or portals opened up, and the force of a thousand Sarah's poured out."
… OK, portals are a thing, but they're pretty rare. This just seems ludicrously overpowered, and it made me laugh.

So, that's one thing I remember, and I would love to hear what you guys have to say!
The time everyone tried to ****ing execute Flora or whatever.

I remember when I made a fake leak that went viral, leading to this forum spiking in traffic because i posted the assets and confession that it was all fake. i think a lot of people hated me then, tbh i hate myself since the thing i 'leaked' (PMTTYD 3DS remake) is still something I wish would happen, albeit on Switch instead of 3DS.

on my 17th birthday when i made a massive shoutout post and everyone liked that

I mean, being promoted to local mod on the RP board was one of them. After being here for almost 10 years (in the wiki, longer though I'm not too active on the wiki anymore), I thought I would never ever get any such position like that. Totally outrageous for me at the time.

In the MCCW, the car wash battle between Luigi and Guido was AWESOME. Just sayin'.

When I first started the thread "Count to ZZZZZZZZZZ", everyone was so confused, it was hilarious.

And I think we all remember AwdryFan.

someone once said:
The moment a princess like Daisy tries to get into the spotlight, there is a fear...a hatred...even jealousy emitting from the souls of misogynistic haters of women and strong figures in general. For Rosalina, I don't think it was that bad because she is seen as a sexy character, and she hides behind a Luma and floats gracefully like a woman does. Krystal from Star Fox also has a similar issue to Daisy where she is seen as...too disgusting and not proper enough for Smash.

Me restarting TAF was a bit memorable for RPers, and in retrospect, it was unnecessary.

Eh, I wish the BS that happened that led to two people being booted was clamped down sooner.
True. The whole thing really got away from me after about page 100.

Back