The Super Mario Boards Family portrait

No prob. Should I redo her for the portrait or no? It's totally up to you.

What changes should I make? Slight character modifications? Different position all together? Or something in between?

No problem at all! This is supposed to be a representation of each user, so if I'm off, yell at me and I'll fix it! I'll figure something out when I work on it next! (Also, could I get a full reference picture? That'd help!)

Can I be added as Vash the Stampede? (See avvie)

Can you leave a picture in the thread? I don't know when I'll next work on this and it'd be best if you left a picture because you might change your avatar and then I won't know what to do. (I have lots of parental restrictions and can't search images and whatnot.)

Can you leave a picture in the thread? I don't know when I'll next work on this and it'd be best if you left a picture because you might change your avatar and then I won't know what to do. (I have lots of parental restrictions and can't search images and whatnot.)

964EDF99-72B2-4B2F-AB5B-F4020BF90064.jpeg

My user persona has changed quite a bit since I last posted here. I am no longer using Toadette's normal look for Community Events, as I want to distinguish myself from who I play as in the rp board.

1677170892725.jpeg

Back