Flip Or Flop

Blue

Plumbing my way into your hearts since 1985
Welp, everyone else has shroom threads. So will I! My past scores will be posted here and you yes YOU! Can request something for me to review!

Scores:
Super Mario Kart|6/10
Mario Kart 64|8/10
Mario Kart DS|2/10 (Going to redo this one)
Mario Kart 7|8/10
Well on Mario Kart DS review. One, when I wrote it my mindset was a bit weird. Two, I got a lot of criticism for getting my facts wrong. Three. I was playing it not like DS. But like 8. When I should have played it as if I was playing DS.
Current: Mario Kart 8 DX

Queue:
1. Mario Kart Tour
2. [Suprise Game]
3. Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
4. Paper Mario: The Origami King.
5. The killing game thread. Because it's had so much work put into it I feel it's worthy of review.
6. Power Master 1
7. Mario Kart DS. (Ver. 2)
8. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
9. Animal Crossing New Horizons

Last edited:
I would recommend you use the Dolphin emulator and Project 64. They run Gamecube and 64 games respectively. You'll need controllers with USB plugins, though.

I would recommend you use the Dolphin emulator and Project 64. They run Gamecube and 64 games respectively. You'll need controllers with USB plugins, though.
Not really? You can always use keyboard for emulators, it's just harder because of the number of keys required.

(Reminder that emulator discussion is allowed here, but not ROM linking or requesting)

Not really? You can always use keyboard for emulators, it's just harder because of the number of keys required.

(Reminder that emulator discussion is allowed here, but not ROM linking or requesting)
True, that is true.

Huh?

Just making sure nobody tries to crack down on you mentioning emulators, we've had people who get trigger happy about those and I wanted to head those off before it happened.

Just making sure nobody tries to crack down on you mentioning emulators, we've had people who get trigger happy about those and I wanted to head those off before it happened.
Uh, OK... (I nod, pretending to understand what's going on.)

Could you review Animal Crossing New Horizons? I'm planning on buying the game but I don't know what do you say.

Back