Paper Mario: The Origami King

somehow i'm no longer getting prosafia videos in my recommended (don't ask me how i did that), but there are other youtubers like packattack and ytsunny who posted rather spoilery stuff in their thumbnail. it wasn't exactly spoilers, but i unsubscribed from them so that i don't take the risk if they upload a video with a prosafia thumbnail. i mean yt uploaded one of those "all bosses" videos for origami king. thankfully i didn't see the entire thumbnail, but once i saw that video in my recommended i quickly unsubscribed. i also put "not interested" on every origami king related video i'm finding on youtube, just to be safer. so far i'm good, so maybe you guys should try to do these kinds of things if you're avoiding spoilers like me.

And here I am, having watched so much FE content that Paper Mario rarely ever shows up in my recommended

it's honestly unbelievable that we're in the year 2020 and people STILL haven't learned that spoiling stuff in the fucking thumbnail of your videos ruins the experience for several people, including myself

I think they know exactly what they're doing, and that's why they do it.

and how does it benefit them?

Because it generates ad revenue and "engagement". Doesn't matter if it's negative. ProfasiaGaming will still get money if people watch the video without ad blocker and write angry comments in the comment sections. And additionally, there's probably people who don't care about spoilers and think, "oh my god really? I need to see this video!"

Well after waiting 2 weeks my copy finally arrived last friday and I just finished it now.

Spoiler free review, it's good, regular enemy combat gets repetitive by the end but the boss fights are all a lot of fun. the characters all have plenty of charm and personality and the overworld adventure stuff is all very nicely designed and a lot of fun.

I'd say it's the third best game overall.

The game was good, but it held back Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam 2's development and the Paper Koopalings' chance to team up with the Koopalings, not to mention all the fighting of Paper Koopa Troop Minions forcibly converted into Folded Freaks can get to you in about 2 hours or more. This is why the petition was started and needs more than one signature, to restore the balance that Olly shattered with his stupid plan! Hell, I even have a review of the game for people to watch (And to check out the link in the video)

while the Thousand Year Door Nazi Party and Arlo Hitler had the Coronavirus enigerred by their Chinese contacts through infecting a bat with the virus.

Wow your petition is off to a great start by immediately invoking Godwin's Law and comparing a lethal pandemic to games and YouTubers you don't like out of bloody nowhere, great job.

The game was good, but it held back Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam 2's development and the Paper Koopalings' chance to team up with the Koopalings, not to mention all the fighting of Paper Koopa Troop Minions forcibly converted into Folded Freaks can get to you in about 2 hours or more. This is why the petition was started and needs more than one signature, to restore the balance that Olly shattered with his stupid plan! Hell, I even have a review of the game for people to watch (And to check out the link in the video)
Don't be ridiculous. Maybe see Arlo's side instead of comparing him to Hitler (seriously?) and blaming him for you not getting a sequel to a game that received a collective "eh" from mainstream audiences.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time Remake

Make a Partners in Time remake you dipshits otherwise I'll compare Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and TheRunAwayGuys to a bunch of penguins huddling with each other surviving the harsh Antarctic winters.

That's my petition. Please sign that.

Make a Partners in Time remake you dipshits otherwise I'll compare Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and TheRunAwayGuys to a bunch of penguins huddling with each other surviving the harsh Antarctic winters.

bro gimme the link

If they make this game a reality. I would be a happy man. (But please put it on the switch)

Look, I love Mario & Luigi and would give anything for another installment, Paper Jam sequel or otherwise, but...that petition is completely unreadable.
Whaddya mean by unreadable? The Paper Koopalings, Fawful's final death, AlphaDream's bankruptcy, or the rumor that Coronavirus was started by Arlo Hitler's Chinese contacts?

Don't be ridiculous. Maybe see Arlo's side instead of comparing him to Hitler (seriously?) and blaming him for you not getting a sequel to a game that received a collective "eh" from mainstream audiences.
Eh, more like the Masses not getting a sequel from a game that had an "eh" from Thousand Year Door Nazis and Rebels, not just me. Sides, the petition for Nintendo to restore the balance of them making Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam 2 is the truth. Although there's only 1 signature, it could blossom to something more. And I don't think that Partners in Time remake is ever gonna happen. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam 2 HAS to happen. Rules are rules, after all.

"The Work has stalled. I need you to come back." - Director Orson Krennic

Whaddya mean by unreadable? The Paper Koopalings, Fawful's final death, AlphaDream's bankruptcy, or the rumor that Coronavirus was started by Arlo Hitler's Chinese contacts?

Those last few words of that reply were pretty unreadable gotta say.
Stop calling people Hitler because you don't agree with their opinions. It's disgusting.

What happened? This is supposed to be about Origami King. Not Hitler. Thanks.

Anyway....How far is everyone in Origami King?

I'm still nagging my sister to get the game.

Back