SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64

FTG.exe has stopped working please stand by

ok so more thoughts
origami is evil? its kinda interesting with how mario did fold himself into paper airplanes and boats in ttyd and those were curses right. still technically evil
bowser and bowser jr seem to assist mario here which is interesting! seems to me even the villains are uniting against origami which is possessing everyone. also wait jr wasnt in color splash right
the other partners (seemingly) look generic as hell which is a shame but im still glad to know theyre. you know. even here! bring the chain chomp back while were at it
GoombaPM3DS.PNG

it looks so much like cplor splash but is still pretty especially those super colorful mountains you see at one point in the trailer

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

It looks like a great game! It seems to retain Color Splash's art style, but has partners like the previous Paper Mario games! And it releases ONE DAY after my birthday! I was starting to think that there wouldn't be any Mario games this year, but I'm so excited for this one!

Huh, well that was unexpected.

Pleasant surprise but definitely unexpected.

ANNALOUSIS!
At 1:40 in the video.
It shows nintendo using the stickerstar/color splash elements for battles...
IDIOTS! THE IDIOTS! WHY ON THIS GREEN EARTH WOULD THEY DO THAT!?

cuase it's gooood

as long as the gameplay is tolerable please please please don't let me down nintendo i want story back

Back