Artists Unite!

Eni (Twisted):
B8F324D7-784F-4D6D-AA3E-97FA78B14A62.jpeg

CrjgcPVWgKXOLW8qZ82Hlg5r6IgOa0dEOJ5chwPa_fUjvGMPHzdnNdLt_vqVkmEipks7kp02nm7dU0m7dngu2PuSlyxwYx2y96WavO3fqyUzusoaNwE-pOjBFZjjuAnPRlTiehGM

Okay, this is not going to work, very unclear because of a picture frame plus this laptop seems to have a monochrome-like camera... Well, here it is photo-scanned (or whatever you call it) with a printer

A_Mechanized_Wish_(Haltmann & Star Dream).png

MUCH better! (I'm very proud of this. I made it in the beginning of the pandemic with all the spare time. It still took forever regardless! May be my best or tied with my best Kirby drawing overall) With this and my previous art post, it definitely goes to show how much I like Kirby games (and Mario ones, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here)! It's Kirby Planet Robobot, and the top right section is where the backstory and inference mostly is.

Last edited:
(Please read first!!) My other really good Kirby drawing! P.S. I am going to make it a spoiler because it does have a little blood, but it is because it is Zeros 1 and 2, which actually happens in the game. I wouldn't have put it in a Kirby drawing of all things otherwise! But, in case you have hemophobia or are just generally sensitive to blood, I'll keep it as a spoiler. P.S.S [Or whatever it is] That little blurred part at the bottom right is just my initials that I blurred out with an editer after photo-scan because I am very self conscious xD
Friendship__An_Everlasting_Dream_(Zero²) (1) (2).png

Fabulous!

World of Plight Year 1.jpg

I still can't believe I drew this.

The Super Mario Boards family (Update 1).jpg

If you want to be added, let me know in the Super Mario Boards family album thread I created, and I'll drop you in somewhere.

Am I on there by chance?
With one exception, I haven't included anyone who didn't post in the thread The Super Mario Boards family album. Post there with a picture of your main avatar and username and I'll add you in.

A comic describing the pain of those with allergies.

... and I can confidently say that I am writing from experience.
(This is an old one, BTW, so quality isn't the best)
Allergies.jpg

Last edited:
Anime girl.jpg

I drew this a while go while trying to learn how to draw manga style people.

And one of my brothers promptly defaced it.

I may or may not have just hit @Jerry with a pie.
Pie.jpg

I drew this in five minutes. YEAH!

Banana cream, actually.

Tintin.jpg

Really old rough sketch of Tintin, but I like it.
The Colonel and the Knight (Closer).jpg

And here's the drawing from February's WoP entry.
The Robot.jpg

And March's, this one's by @The Green Knight

Dark Meta Knight.jpg

The Green Knight drew the original Meta Knight, then I photocopied it and added, scratches, dents, and wings. So 99.9% of the credit goes to him.

I was asked how I depict myself in color and accidentally put effort into it.

Mags in color.png

(My skin is actually a darker tone than this but you get the idea.)

Back