Artists Unite!

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
This thread owned by M-corporated.

Seems like we have a lot of people posting art they did here... so, if you have a drawing, painting, whatever else you may have done, feel free to post it here. And make sure it's stuff you did. I did my profile picture, here.
Creationary Studios.JPG

Last edited:
Human Galacta Knight.JPG

I did this, too.
@Varian, you'll probably like this.

Last edited:
Lucas - PK Fire! (2).JPG

And this.

Don't let me be the only one to post here!

lotta peopel have their own art threads including myself .. is this just for people that dont make art often enough to really wanna make one?

I've drawn this last summer, but I guess I'll share anyway. If you RP'd with me, you'd probably recognize these guys :3

latest
Niiiiiice.

lotta peopel have their own art threads including myself .. is this just for people that dont make art often enough to really wanna make one?
Sort of. I know you have one of these for yourself, but if you have one you're really proud of, you can put it here. It's open to everyone, and I plan on putting one here a day.

What should I post next: A Legend of Zelda drawing, or a King Dedede drawing? First to be mentioned in a post is what I'll do.

Human King Dedede.JPG

@Anime Luigi asked for it, so here he is.
I humanized Galacta Knight, Dedede, working on Susie, and FlippyTheNinja did Meta Knight. I photocopied it and added scratches, dents, and wings for Dark Meta Knight.

Last edited:
The Master Sword.JPG

A BotW picture for you peeps.

Barley.JPG

Like if you like it, love it if you play the game this guy came from: Brawl Stars.

Ness - Humph!.JPG

Ness is not using the fire this time.

Mr. Game & Watch - Octopus.jpg

Beep bop beeeeep.

your nedd is okey

One of my nicknames for the PK boy who gets killed because of people gimping his recovery.

Nice.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate poster.jpg
Oh no! I fogot to do something yesterday! Well, here's a poster for World of Light for you's.
Ah, what the heck? Here's another one to say sorry for missing yesterday.
Super PK Starstorm.jpg

Concept art for what I think could top Smash Ultimate: combo final smashes. Join your teammate when you both have a Final Smash and do a doubly powerful attack. More of these to come.

Papercraft Mario.jpg

This is something I did a couple years ago. I was going through a box of old drawings when I found it. It's Papercraft Mario from Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and if you cut it out and fold it together, it looks pretty decent (When I first did it, it required a lot of tape.). Let me know if you make one and how it turns out!

View attachment 2825
This is something I did a couple years ago. I was going through a box of old drawings when I found it. It's Papercraft Mario from Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and if you cut it out and fold it together, it looks pretty decent (When I first did it, it required a lot of tape.). Let me know if you make one and how it turns out!
OK, a word of warning, I decided to try and re-make this, and I remembered how insanely hard it is. Here's another drawing for you people's.
Kamek and Paper Kamek.jpg

I did this a couple years ago, it's Kamek and his paper counterpart from, again, Paper Jam.

Back