Learn more about people!

ZackaryWinchester

Trans forever · England
Pronouns
He/him
This thread is about learning more about people. Anyone can post anything about themselves and you can reply with something nice. : )
I don't like bulling and I'll delete this thread if that happens. But be nice and share positivity. <3

I have Autism and I wish people would understand me better.

I have Autism and I wish people would understand me better.
Me too! Unfortunately, I spent 7 years of my life deprived of the special support that would've helped me progress better through middle and high school, due to my dad & stepmom refusing to believe their child was autistic, though they used harsher terminology. They were like "you're in normal classes and you will act normal or suffer the consequences." Those consequences were being the school laughingstock, which my parents held absolutely no sympathy for.

However, since moving out, I was put back into the systems that support those with disabilities, and recently came out as trans (MtF) after 25 years of being conditioned to repress any feminine qualities by a conservative upbringing. These last few years had their ups and downs, and indeed, the most recent "down" was again being socially alienated and dropping college due to the stress. But, making lemonade out of lemons, I took that opportunity to rethink my life and realize that I was only living as a male because I was raised with those expectations. Expressing my true gender at last, i felt like I was finally removing a mask that was put on me at birth. Of course, I'm still a die-hard for my favorite Mario baddies that happen to be male, Fawful, Dimentio and Count Bleck... but now I'm a fangirl instead of a fanboy 🥰

Speaking of which, there is still internal confusion over the Fawfulthegreat64 name & mascot for me now, since I feel having a male avatar is... well, I feel a bit weird keeping a male mascot when I no longer identify myself that way. But I love his design and feel I had finally perfected it, after going through several edgy recolors & awkward Marios with Fawful's head. Each attempt so far at feminizing it has felt like it ruins the design so I may just have to design a new character. But I don't want to trash my purple-tux Fawful. I've sunk money into commissions of this character including an airbrushed shirt, a few artworks, and even models (the one from BLOF was a gift, but even still it feels wrong to retire that design after all the stuff that's been made)

I'm that one weirdo that still listens to children's music, has a fondness for anything that triggers nostalgic memories, and in fact doesn't hold a deep-rooted disdain and loathing for Bernard the Large Violet Yoshi.

I broke this forum's traffic record in 2015 with a fake leak of a PM:TTYD 3DS port. Namely, I confessed to being the creator of the leak, and GameXplain linked to that post so a lot of traffic poured in.

...oh my, there's a few blocks of text lmao

Me too! Unfortunately, I spent 7 years of my life deprived of the special support that would've helped me progress better through middle and high school, due to my dad & stepmom refusing to believe their child was autistic, though they used harsher terminology. They were like "you're in normal classes and you will act normal or suffer the consequences." Those consequences were being the school laughingstock, which my parents held absolutely no sympathy for.

However, since moving out, I was put back into the systems that support those with disabilities, and recently came out as trans (MtF) after 25 years of being conditioned to repress any feminine qualities by a conservative upbringing. These last few years had their ups and downs, and indeed, the most recent "down" was again being socially alienated and dropping college due to the stress. But, making lemonade out of lemons, I took that opportunity to rethink my life and realize that I was only living as a male because I was raised with those expectations. Expressing my true gender at last, i felt like I was finally removing a mask that was put on me at birth. Of course, I'm still a die-hard for my favorite Mario baddies that happen to be male, Fawful, Dimentio and Count Bleck... but now I'm a fangirl instead of a fanboy 🥰

Speaking of which, there is still internal confusion over the Fawfulthegreat64 name & mascot for me now, since I feel having a male avatar is... well, I feel a bit weird keeping a male mascot when I no longer identify myself that way. But I love his design and feel I had finally perfected it, after going through several edgy recolors & awkward Marios with Fawful's head. Each attempt so far at feminizing it has felt like it ruins the design so I may just have to design a new character. But I don't want to trash my purple-tux Fawful. I've sunk money into commissions of this character including an airbrushed shirt, a few artworks, and even models (the one from BLOF was a gift, but even still it feels wrong to retire that design after all the stuff that's been made)

I'm that one weirdo that still listens to children's music, has a fondness for anything that triggers nostalgic memories, and in fact doesn't hold a deep-rooted disdain and loathing for Bernard the Large Violet Yoshi.

I broke this forum's traffic record in 2015 with a fake leak of a PM:TTYD 3DS port. Namely, I confessed to being the creator of the leak, and GameXplain linked to that post so a lot of traffic poured in.

Having a guy as an avatar doesn't make you a guy. Look at me now lmao

Well yeah obviously. This applies less to monthly themes and more to my overall online identity, personally.
I think Vivian would suit you well if you do decide to change but I personally don't think you need to change

That's amazing!! I'm really glad that you could talk about that here!! No one should live that way!! If you need anything, like someone to talk to, or anything just lmk!!

I want to be an author for a living after college, and I have already won two years worth of scholarships at colleges connected to my church group because of my writing.

I can post a portion of a poem I wrote here, if that's all right.

Is that all right?

I was born on February 2, 1993, and I've lived in Connecticut (USA) my entire life. I was diagnosed with high functioning autism at the age of 22. The diagnosis came late largely because my slightly younger brother has more severe autism that always overshadowed mine (I looked average in comparison).

I'm currently 27, and I joined the MarioWiki shortly before my 14th birthday. I was in 8th grade and had a very rough time at school. The MarioWiki helped me get through that year, and I'll always be grateful for that. Being promoted to administrator in March of 2007 was one of my proudest accomplishments.

In addition to autism, I also struggle with anxiety, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. I am on medication, although I was not when I joined this website. I have an associates degree in criminal justice, but am looking more at veterinary assistance as of late.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask here or probably more appropriately, my ask thread (Ask KPH).

This is a bit of an embarrassing fact about myself considering I'm literally a grown woman, but I have a small collection of Thomas Wooden Railway sets and engines.

I'll admit a LOT of them are literally ones I've owned since I was a kid, but I'll also admit to having bought some engines as an adult.

PS Thomas Wood sucks ass

There's this online math contest that my school makes us participate in every year. The contest is also held across Europe and the Middle East.

Of all 200000+ish students who submitted their scores, I came in second, losing only to one of my classmates. I won something on the scale of a continent. Earned some cash from that. I actually did not expect that contest to actually have any relevance whatsoever.

Won award of merit in that contest for writing a mini saga about Noah and the Ark (Not that anybody would truly care, but hey.)

I was a first chair trumpet player in middle school and got an award for best brass player. Sadly, the trumpet I had is in the garage, but I can still pick it up and if I practice again, can be as good as I was.

This is a bit of an embarrassing fact about myself considering I'm literally a grown woman, but I have a small collection of Thomas Wooden Railway sets and engines.

I'll admit a LOT of them are literally ones I've owned since I was a kid, but I'll also admit to having bought some engines as an adult.

PS Thomas Wood sucks ass
I used to play with thomas the tank engine all the time as a kid. not anymore tho

There's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's great to somethings bathe in nostalgia, I even bought Magic School Bus books because I still adore the Magic School Bus to this very day thanks to my time spent with it as a kid.

Honestly thinking about it, I guess it doesn't really make much sense for me to be embarrassed about this one interest I have in something 'childish' and yet not about my numerous other interests in things aimed towards kids.

Back