Recent Forum Changes

img I'm not gonna make the biggest acceptance speech or anything, but to be in this position now is almost unreal. Younger, marioman1213 me would've lost his mind at this reality. Thank you to everybody in this community who's allowed me the opportunity to grow, and who have supported me in every leadership endeavour I've taken. I hope I can serve you as the best mod I can. My time in this community is far from over, and I'm thrilled to serve you all. Congratulations to FTG too! I'm incredibly excited to work with you, and to see how you've grown is equally as amazing to me. Turnabout Moderation is officially a go. (Also huge shout-out to BBQ Turtle to somehow predicting this moment last year)
shut up rose

BANHAMMER.png

Congrats to FTG. You've accomplished the greatest achievement. You went from a regular user to being permabanned to getting unbanned and now being a moderator.

The past few days I've noticed that page numbers are no longer displayed at the top of a thread, only the bottom. It's tedious to have to scroll to the bottom of a thread to view a different page and it bothers me.

The past few days I've noticed that page numbers are no longer displayed at the top of a thread, only the bottom. It's tedious to have to scroll to the bottom of a thread to view a different page and it bothers me.
I see them in both places?

Just checked, and this seems to just be a mobile thing. I see it if I turn my phone on its side, but when I hold it vertically like normal, it's not there. It used to be and I don't know why it changed.
Check. Never paid attention to it, indeed appears only on small screens.

Because of the current quantity and popularity of roleplay threads, a new subsection of the forum has been opened for them under Forum Games. All current threads have been moved there, and please keep any new rp threads there.

To ease any conflicts that may occur, and to make certain that roleplays can be enjoyable for everybody, we'll also be determining a local mod, who'll serve as a regulator for that board specifically. This will be an internal mod decision, so outside applications will not be accepted

I really thought that a roleplay subboard was long overdue. Thank God it happened.

There's a lot of resources on the internet to make good roleplay rules if we're going write guidelines to make a foundation off of that people should read before jumping in and causing chaos to others, as well as getting familiar with the terminology.

This site is my favorite one. Not only does it have a glossary of terms, it has writing tips on what makes a good RP.

Back