Post food that you just made

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Whether you baked it, cooked it, fried it, poured it, pieced it together, whatever, as long as you made it yourself. Post your pride and glory here for the unwashed masses to ogle and drool over!

Made my own teriyaki glaze with soy sauce, mirin, nigori sake, sugar, onions, garlic, and some cornstarch and water to thicken it; fried up with some chicken, garnished with roasted sesame, and served alongside sweetened basmati rice.

z40tRbVr.jpg

Agcm1V1.jpg

1aIbNTZ.jpg

i didnt just make these i made them like a week ago
i never take pictures of anything i make but i did take pictures of these to taunt my mom who couldnt eat them because she was on the other side of the country
i didn't fuck up the sizes, it's wabi-sabi, it's art
i should have taken a picture after i frosted them because they looked less like slimy fleshy barnacles but i didn't

I made a bagel sandwich consisting of cream cheese, sunny-side-up eggs, ham, and cheese. It's a new thing I've started making recently and it's actually really good.

I don't have a photo (yet, at least) but I made custard in my foods class at school today. Aside from the stove I was using being really confusing, it turned out really well for my first time making it! It was super yummy, too.

I boiled pasta earlier and had some rotisserie chicken with it.
I have no proof unfortunately, as I washed the dishes.
And I also ate the food, that too.

(also cold rotisserie chicken is waaaaay better than heated-up rotisserie chicken prove me wrong)

It really depends on how you heat up the rotisserie chicken. Microwaves have a very nasty habit of drying out foods. I think for reheating up rotisserie chicken, you're better off putting it in an oven.

IMG_20191028_194208.jpg

Choice top sirloin steak with white button mushrooms and stir fried spinach and garlic.

My sis cooked steak, I handled the veggies. :babyluigi: :new: 🍴🥩

IMG_20191028_194753.jpg

Here's the doneness for you scrutinizing types

i dont have a camera sorry but

For breakfast I made a double chocolate belgian waffle topped with nutella, cherry yogurt, and mini marshmellows; with blueberry syrup drizzled over

IMG_20191029_184743[1].jpg

IMG_20191029_184850[1].jpg

asian-styled catfish soup. ingredients are ginger, oil, tofu, green onion, water, white pepper, and catfish. i did the primary cooking while my sister helped prepare the green onion and tofu. rice was just handled in a cooker. this is my favorite use of catfish, and it's a family recipe that was passed down from my paternal grandparents.

my sister loves eating this with soy sauce. i prefer eating with plain salt. either way, we all enjoyed it a lot and always look forward to these nights. even a reheating is great.

i dont have a camera sorry but

For breakfast I made a double chocolate belgian waffle topped with nutella, cherry yogurt, and mini marshmellows; with blueberry syrup drizzled over

are there leftovers? 🤤

OeK2u1w.jpg

Strawberry banana smoothie with:
*Strawberries - an entire quart
*Bananas - 2 decent sized
*Macadamia milk - a splash because I need to get rid of it somehow
*Cherry ice cream - like 15 spoonfuls
*Strawberry yogurt - like 5 spoonfuls
*Homemade almond milk - 2 cups
*Almond meal leftover from making the almond milk - idk like a fistful because I need to use it somehow and I feel bad throwing it out

1126192117a.jpg

Honey lavender bread, with my choice of violet confiture to spread. I also have blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, lingonberry, boysenberry, and cloudberry for the discerning taster.

I don't know what happened to my camera. But I made some Eggplant Parmesan, you really have to fry the Eggplant for the best results taste wise. Put in the noodle and boil them for a few hours and put in the sauce on the stovetop for a few hours. Cheese is optional. Man this making me hungry as I write this!

I forgot to take a photo, but I did make a giant batch of gingerbread on Wednesday and decorated them on Thursday- they were Christmas tree shaped and decorated to look like they had snow and decorations on them. The recipe made way more than we expected and we ended up with 42, but they're all gone already. They were nice though, they almost had a shortbread texture.

IMG_20191217_174219[1].jpg

Haiwaiian-style Poki salad before I mixed everything up.

Ingredients: Raw salmon, raw tuna, raw octopus, seaweed, fish eggs, white rice, mayo, and soy sauce. The others used wasabi, but wasabi is far too strong for my tastes.

I actually haven't finished mine. The meal is very heavy, fills up quickly due to high amounts of fat and protein, and I needed to save it for later when I get hungry again.

What's the recipe for the Pacific Rim Salmon? It looks SOOOO good.

Back