Post Smash screenshots.

Esna said:
Giant Smash + Lightning that makes you giant + down taunt
It's a shame Mario lost his growth spurt uptaunt.

Wario is nice enough to shield Daisy's horrified face from the ensuing smug look of the player who captured this image.

Holy crap the match is nearly an hour long.

I usually only do them like 5 minutes.

You would also have to assume that the launch rate is set very high, because it would be nearly impossible to KO fighters THAT early without any knockback handicap changes. Sure, some items can KO fighters at 0% damage, but more often than not, you won't ever see that kind of scenario.

Now you made me wonder how many toothpaste tubes and floss Beast Ganon goes through in a daily basis.

like wario his breath is so Stinkey that every germ and dirt particle gets scared off. so. None
anyway heres another crusty photo of my screen just so there was something more to this post
KuNv6bKaPsQ.jpg

monky doesnt know what to do

dk9M1iv.jpg

Goat in a fence now stuck in a wall.

Arceus has been put in some black box. Some of his parts are sticking out.

ZelenPixel said:
KuNv6bKaPsQ.jpg

monky doesnt know what to do
Mr Game & Watch is just shielding himself from Koops's harsh words, poor stick man.

DK can't figure out if G&W is making eye contact with him or not, and it's horribly freaking DK out.

Come to think of it, how do the fighters even see Game & Watch during the fight when from their perspective, he's nearly invisible?

They don't see him perfectly straight on, though, more like at an angle. So they get to see some of the flatness Game & Watch has.

Caeda (which I have 60+ cores of) would be proud.

We need to start collecting her cores again.

I miss pausing the screen and searching for screen KO victims.

J4I0PhL.png

I wish you can pause and take snapshots of characters hitting the screen in Smash Ultimate.

IWhUuEH.jpg

"You don't belong in this world, monster!"
uegp6fC.jpg

Trainer: Hey! What are you doing to my Ivysaur!?
:drmario: : Im-a operating it. I am-a doctor, Doctor-a Mario!

That Mii fighter has tried etching in King K. Rool's belly plate and and is horrified that King K. Rool just noticed.

Doctor Mario is using a plant as a hiding spot and is shocked to realize that the plant is actually a living being, especially after he figures it lacks a huge gaping maw and so it is safe to hide in.

Back