Worst Smash Bros. Stage

I've grown to dislike Moray Towers, even in Battlefield and Ω form. The ink visuals distract me in all forms, and I don't like the default layout

Oh, I'm with you on that, the layout of the stage isn't particularly all that bad, but it is annoying to fight on sometimes. There are also times you forget that some of the platforms you can't pass through.

Cue the angry mob!

Pick any stage that's legal in any game that's not Ultimate. There's your answer.

tired of seeing them whenever i play with my friends so no disagreements there

I've grown to like Mario Bros. in how utterly awful it is in Smash Ultimate. Thanks 8 player smash.

We stage morph Mario Bros. and New Pork City, ~1 minute, both of our most hated stages in Smash Ultimate, for a spicy combo. I don't regret that, lol. 75m was better in Smash 4 due to letting you Star KO hapless morons, but I like 75m since they introduced 8 player Smash and changed the giant plaform to allow you to pass underneath it.

i really dont like kalos pokemon league
its like. the same type gimmick that other pokemon stages have except it constantly adds things that Just Hurt You and thats it theres nothing more to it
and then i keep forgetting i straight up deleted 75m from my random stage selection for the ruleset i usually play on(i believe its the only one i snapped). yeah. its kinda neat in a way but its bad.
i dont really like green hill zone, brinstar, norfair and great cave offensive either. but its fine theyre mostly Just Ok.

Moldomré said:
I've been playing exclusively Battlefield and Omega so I'll say every stage except the ones without big gimmicks.

battlefield and omega are for pussies who can't dodge cars

They say that in Omega form the absence of hazards accentuates the focus on your own skill.

But... isn't learning how to play on every stage part of that skill?

a furry said:
They say that in Omega form the absence of hazards accentuates the focus on your own skill.

But... isn't learning how to play on every stage part of that skill?
It is, but competitive people's problems with those hazards are that they can be overcentralizing, like gameplay is geared around directing opponents to the stage hazards or outright avoiding it. Also, 1v1 stock matches tend to exacerbate stage hazard issues as one stock lost is one stock lost, bad if you lose it early to stage hazards. At least you can kinda make some comeback if it's timed and free for all, stage hazards aren't as devastating.

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
Honest-to-God opinion: the absolute worst stage in Super Smash Bros. is Battlefield.
Dream Land, aka N64 Battlefield, is one of my favorite stages in the game.
Well, it has wind.

*insert NicoBBQ saying "and there you go"*

I don't watch NicoBBQ anymore.

Idk, his opinions are too... normal. Everyone has the same opinions.

Esna said:
Putt-Putt said:
Just don't play that stage at 8PM on a Sunday, I've never experienced him for that exact reason.

Will not prevent 2 AM or Go KK Rider from playing
My Music

again, he might play event matches or something that doesn't have that my music control. i think he would be happier if those music was simply eradicated from the game. (also I wouldn't lose anything if those music are eradicated too. i'm Team The Roost.)

Honest-to-God opinion: the absolute worst stage in Super Smash Bros. is Battlefield.

it's fun playing on it in 8-player smash because of how cramped it is

I've decided I just hate any stage where it's unnecessarily hard to kill someone. Orbital Gate Assault wouldn't have been too bad for me if it didn't take until 500% to kill someone of the top.

i feel like that stage is the opposite: people die so easily on that stage, CPUs especially. they're very terrible at navigating it, especially the part when the first missile thing explodes and they fall to their deaths. it's also hilarious killing them with the damaging wall as the missile is penetrating the gate, because it counts as an sd penalty for some strange reason rather than a ko.

LeftyGreenMario said:
We stage morph Mario Bros. and New Pork City, ~1 minute, both of our most hated stages in Smash Ultimate, for a spicy combo. I don't regret that, lol. 75m was better in Smash 4 due to letting you Star KO hapless morons, but I like 75m since they introduced 8 player Smash and changed the giant plaform to allow you to pass underneath it.
Too bad you can't add more stages to the stage morph. Throw Pac Land into the mix.

Oh, you know I'd absolutely do that and also add Spear Pillar.

I would say Dracula's Castle is the worst I played on. It is so dark that I can't fight on it properly.

Back