Worst Smash Bros. Stage

bad opinion

probably Hanenbow but 75m, Pac-Land, and Mario Bros. aren't far behind

Anybody who thinks that Icicle Mountain is a good stage is instantly on my hit list

Icicle Mountain is fun.

Come at me.

Icicle Mountain is easy when you main characters who hover. :yoshi: :peach: :kirby: (there is no Kirby smiley lol)
Big Blue can go die, though. Why did they ever have to bring it back?

Hanenbow is by far Brawl's worst stage. What even is it?

None of the 3DS stages are bad. Fite me.
But Pac-Land and Orbital Gate Assault are bad to play on.

The worst stage for me was Smash 3DS's Mute City.

As much as I like it visually, Hanenbow is god-awful to play on. It really just does not work right.
EDIT: Oh, duh, Lylat. Ban it.

The best stage is a custom stage my brother's friend made on our Brawl called "A Place 4 Kids 2 Play"
With the exception of a few small moving platforms, it was a mass of spikes. It's amazing.

Not counting the dumb custom ones I make for my own amusement, probably Hanenbow.

great cave offensive/new pork city/75m i just put the controller down

I once devised a custom map in brawl based around getting trapped inside a box. It took a couple tries but I figured out a spring was a pretty reasonable way to ensure one way travel, and so the only way back out of the box was to get 999%, get hit so that you ricochet off the walls in a specific way and get flung past the spring

It was a good time but objectively probably the most degenerate thing i did in the game

Whyyyy I wanted an 8-player coin smash

also, is Stamina mode still as crappy as it is in Smash 4? with no character yelling screams?

NOOOOOO I liked coin battle. How else can I make characters in giant smash explode to coins in Great Cave Offensive!?

Deku said:
Magikrazy said:
Honoka's #5 Fan said:
Stock is the correct way to play smash always no exceptions.
>playing stock when the superior coin mode exists
lul
hate to break it to you but coin battle got cut from Ultimate
Oh they finally removed the mode nobody has used in 15 years good for them.

Okay so after missing Wii U, then playing Ultimate, I can verify that Great Cave Offensive is indeed the worst Smash Bros. stage. I will play on any other stage except that one

Mario Party X said:
pac-land 8 player smash and any mode that isn't stock is the only correct way to play it
Did this, and I don't regret it.

It was Time (5:00), FS Meter, Hazards & Spirits On, All Items set to high.

10/10 Absolute Chaos would play again.

Say what you want about any stage, but the only one deserving of the hate it gets is 75m.

Platforms are too small. Trampolines are hard to avoid so you might die just because of that, and the sparks don't help anything.

While I'm not too fond of Great Cave Offensive, I wouldn't say it's one of the worst stages, but the lava and spikes are annoying.

Why do people hate Hanenbow so much? No-one has ever given an explanation as to why, and don't see any reason to hate it myself.

King Dedede said:
75m is the only legitimately bad stage I've played. Don't understand the hate Great Cave Offensive gets, it's fantastic. Especially for 8-player smash.

Great Cave Offensive is offensive.

Seriously though, you're right. Although Mario Circuit from Brawl (I think that's its name) is one I don't like personally.

Putt-Putt said:
Why do people hate Hanenbow so much? No-one has ever given an explanation as to why, and don't see any reason to hate it myself.

I think I heard some people say that the leaves sometimes move randomly, and bother gameplay. But that has to be the stupidest and honestly just downright retarded nitpick in the history of nitpicks. The only problem I have with it is that there's not enough room for Ike's side b to properly work on the ground, but that's it. I love the stage otherwise.

But I just realized that even though Spear Pillar is a beautiful stage, I really hate Palkia's effect on the stage... which is why I now play it on Battlefield form...

Also... is there a way to turn of stage hazards without doing so in the rulesets? Because I don't mind any other hazards in other stages, just this one, and it would be weird to create a ruleset just to play on Spear Pillar.

gods i fucking hate NSMBU and the pink earthbound stage now
the bird and nabbit completely kill the flow of battle and dont even make it worth putting in the effort to beat the other player because guess what an npc will probably get you anyways

Back