What are you doing in Mario atm?

Me and TG are currently playing through the Super Mario Party boards. We already got Whomp's and King Bob-omb's down (can't remember the names correctly).

And also as Bowsy I got two stars on the same turn today. The Mario Party gods still haven't done showering me with luck.

Playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and planning out fan projects for when my computer is fixed.

BBQ Turtle said:
We always go blue team though.

Translation:
"We always go BEST TEAMTM though."

Anyway, I'm also playing LM:DM and am stuck on the level that's insanely hard. Spoiler below because I'm not sure if Nano has played it before:

E-5, Paranormal Chaos.

I.

CAN'T.

STAND.

IT.

I did a standard any % playthrough in the week that it came out in 2013 while TYoL was still fresh in mind but I haven't revisited it since until this month. I thought it would be appropriate timing considering that it is october after all.

Also yeah, I remember occasionally getting overwhelmed by that mission a few times too.

well I got Luigis Mansion on my 3DS :D :D) :). Recently i plaeyd the game from the Game cube emulator, the origenal one.

I celebrated Super Mario Odyssey's first anniversary by finding all 39 8-bit sprites in the NDC festival, and I picked up the Cappy Hat in Pocket Camp. Hope you had a great first year, Mario Odyssey!

Oh yeah, I did the 8-Bit event too. I would need to get back into Pocket Camp......

When you realise that Odyssey has been in your Switch 95% of the time since you got it at Christmas :mario:

Parakoopa144 said:
Oh yeah, I did the 8-Bit event too. I would need to get back into Pocket Camp......

When you realise that Odyssey has been in your Switch 95% of the time since you got it at Christmas :mario:
You should see my top 3 most-played games...

Super Mario Odyssey - 110 hours
Kirby Star Allies - 35 hours
Mario + Rabbids - 30 hours

That's a pretty big gap between Odyssey and Star Allies...

Not playing Mario but I'm having fun NSMBifying music. Y'know, getting midis of things like "Hips Don't Lie" and replacing the main melody into a bunch of "bahs".

Ghostly Yoshi said:
Parakoopa144 said:

Super Mario Odyssey only come in fourth on mine:

Splatoon 2 - 170 hours
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 165 hours
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 80 hours
Super Mario Odyssey - 70 hours

Sorry, SMO. I should probably get back to 100%ing it sometime...

Czario said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:
Parakoopa144 said:

Super Mario Odyssey only come in fourth on mine:

Splatoon 2 - 170 hours
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 165 hours
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 80 hours
Super Mario Odyssey - 70 hours

Sorry, SMO. I should probably get back to 100%ing it sometime...

I completed Mario Odyssey 101% (880 moons + beat hard Bowser + 119 duplicate moons) and am currently going for a second run through the game. Still undecided on whether I'll go for 100% again or not.

I also beat Kirby Star Allies 100% and am currently playing Guest Star mode over and over again (I cleared it as Chef Kawasaki and Bandana Waddle Dee, and am currently working on King Dedede). It'll take me a long time to beat it as every Dream Friend, but I'm doing it anyway. Probably won't try to use every single helper though.

I stopped playing Mario + Rabbids a long time ago, but apparently I used to play it like crazy a while back. I honestly have no clue how it's nearly as high as Star Allies.

Kind of an unnecessary bump especially to quote a year-old post, but since this thread is back anyway...

Playing through Mario 3 right now, it's pretty dang good for an NES game and a huge graphical leap from the previous two despite being for the same console. Currently on World 3.

still playing mario odyssey. i dont even have anything left to do (im still putting off the voleyball and jumprope moons) but i still end up playing it daily because the movement is so dam fun
i at least did a pretty cool jump i didnt even expect to do

1568668508167.png

right now porting this boy to gmod

making tweaks around with his model, such as adding bodygroups, vertex welding his model to fix the normals (due to his hat being made of separate elements), and re-adding his prebuilt facial morphs in combination with new morphs i'll give him.

fun fact, his eyebrow polygon is generically named "polySurface4" which i think means he was made in maya and they didn't rename the polygon

Doing plans for part 2 of my Mario Party project, might have to ask some people for details about how I should do Mario Party 4. Part 2 will be playing all boards in Mario Party 1-7 with optimal settings so games will go as fast as they can.

Doing plans for part 2 of my Mario Party project, might have to ask some people for details about how I should do Mario Party 4. Part 2 will be playing all boards in Mario Party 1-7 with optimal settings so games will go as fast as they can.
Coincidentially, I happen to be playing through all the Mario Parties as well, from 1 through 11, playing through all boards. Currently, I've done four of eight boards from the first game.

Back