Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

At long last, the final showdown, and I can already hear final boss music blaring in the background. The loser will be locked in for August. It's been a hell of a ride and even after this section ends, we shall always remember it for shaping the paradigm of various 'Shroom sections.

...Huh? My vote? 'K then...

How about Roger Buster?

(Real talk though, it's been great. Thanks for educating us on some of the most obscure Nintendo characters, Perch.)

Whew! Rereading this thread from the beginning was a trip and a half. From bad puns and shilling to class trials and bribery, Mach Speed Mayhem really had it all! Who knew F-Zero characters were a topic of hot debate? Certainly not Nintendo!

What? Too soon? Annnywhooo, even though I wasn't the most active voter (oops!), I'm really going to miss this. Shout-out to all the users who made voting every month a memorable experience, and a big special thanks to Perch for sharing his interest in F-Zero with us. Seriously. Before you started MSM, I could count the F-Zero characters I knew by name on one hand. Now I know most of them by heart! Except for the anime characters... Who are they again??

As for my final vote?

2022061822115200-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

#28: Roger Bust-a-Move

Roger Buster

i want clank to be last so that the final character section will be about perch's favorite thing in the world: the f-zero anime

So this is it.

Soon, all of us will depart from this barren battlefield. We will leave behind the remnants of campaign banners and battered war-tanks. We will leave behind our aspirations, our defeats, our comradery. The memories will be buried alongside our actions. Time marches on, as it always will.

With the hours we have left, it only seems appropriate to do one last thing:

Put in another vote opposite Pitohui

Clank Hughes

Back