Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

I'm going to put my support for Princia on hold for this month to focus on the man who taught yours truly that speed is the most important thing in battle: Dr. Stewart! But I also can't jump as high as I used to. Must be one of the side effects of his training....

Everyone, stop and think. Next issue is MCD's one-hundredth issue as Fake News Director. MCD has a monocle. What F-Zero character has a monocle? That's right. The only character with the wealth and taste to match MCD is none other than #31: Don Genie.
I share this sentiment. Don Genie

Everyone, stop and think. Next issue is MCD's one-hundredth issue as Fake News Director. MCD has a monocle. What F-Zero character has a monocle? That's right. The only character with the wealth and taste to match MCD is none other than #31: Don Genie.
well, i'm convinced
#31: Don Genie

#31: Don Genie - 9 votes
#03: Dr. Stewart - 5 votes
#38: PJ - 4 votes
#12: Kate Alen - 2 votes
#19: Leon - 2 votes
#32: Digi-Boy - 2 votes
#17: Antonio Guster - 1 vote
#21: Mrs. Arrow - 1 vote
#23: Silver Neelsen - 1 vote
#35: Daigoroh - 1 vote
#36: Princia Ramode - 1 vote
#37: Lily Flyer - 1 vote
#00: Rick Wheeler - 1 vote

Hey, look at that! I get to talk about the AX racers after all! That takes care of voting for the month, so I'll see you in two weeks for the section's release!

This is the repeated vote post. Like this post to repeat your vote from the previous month.

Record of External Votes:
#00: Rick Wheeler - 1
#17: Antonio Guster - 1
#23: Silver Neelsen - 2
#32: Digi-Boy - 1
#36: Princia Ramode - 2
#38: PJ - 1
#N/A: Mr. Zero - 1

Last edited:
Dr. Stewart

Back