Luigi's Mansion 3

Luigi is the purest person in Mario.

I'm just baffled why Mario in the opening cutscene is paying no attention to Luigi. It's not very twinly of him to be preoccupied with a girlfriend IMO.

Or maybe he trusts Luigi to look after himself. Besides he's was sleeping and had his dog with him.

the developers clearly wanted this LuigixDaisy bs because they already have MarioxPeach , so there's symmetry

but mainly speaking, Luigi doesn't seem to give a shit about Daisy whatsoever because it has been only in certain spin off games in which they implied they are an item, and even that feels super forced because like stated, we all know they did this because Mario already has Peach.

Hell in the very same game Daisy calls Luigi ''sweetie'' Peach blows kisses to the Mario brothers and as usual BOTH OF THEM are captivated by her.

Luigi clearly doesn't mind paying attention to Peach in that way, even if she prefers Mario instead.

Daisy is almost like a ghost that comes to haunt the lot every other spin off game and that's it.

I honestly think this series is better off leaving romantic relationships up to fan interpretation and not trying to force any specific narrative beyond small cute interactions that don't necessarily imply a committed relationship. Well outside characters that are more closely tied to one specific game, like the obvious Timpani and Blumiere. And any characters that are canonically married, but this doesn't apply to the series regulars that are instead portrayed as just a big group of buddies. Yeah there are male + female pairs that are more commonly grouped together but I don't think there should be anything more than that.

That aside, this game looks really cool. I only played a few minutes of the original Luigi's Mansion and never played Dark Moon, but out of those two I liked the designs of the first better, and I'm glad to see that being returned to at least to an extent. I also love that we can jokingly call this "Hotel Luigi." As always Luigi is fucking adorable, but it was funny to see him just totally lose it on the ghosts with that slam ability. He's come a long way from Luigi's Mansion 1 :luigi:

One thing, where did Polterpup's pupils go?

Luigi_and_Polterpup_with_E_Gadd.png

what is with next level games and giving the mario bros individual teeth and gums, it always looked pretty off

Erdrick the Hero said:
Oh yeah, when the ghosts got cured by the Dark Moon. Idk, maybe they just liked that design more.

Also, here's the boxart:
Luigi%27s_Mansion_3_Boxart.jpg

Compared to previous Luigi's Mansion boxarts, this one is way too generic. There's not even ghosts in it. Also, I don't really like Gooigi's placement in it. For sure, I don't like that boxart.

Yeah, that Gooigi not only looks tacky but I feel gives him a lot more emphasis than he really gets in the game. We're making this clear, isn't Gooigi just part of a sidemode for what is usually a single player experience?

Actually, Gooigi is also playable in the game's multiplayer mode. Player 1 is Luigi, and Player 2 is Gooigi iirc.

Even with that, I mean, for sure he plays an certain part in the game, but I do not see why, they put more emphasis on that character, rather than ghosts or even King Boo (it's not even a surprise that he's in the game, we saw it in one of the game's trailer). Or why not both?

Looking again at the boxart, is Gooigi attached to the goo or just positioned on top of it?

Gooigi is a major part of the game. He's in all the modes. Heck the new poltergust is named after him.

Star-Lord said:
They should really do more with the whole Luigi X Daisy thing.

Yeah, they need to bring it up and utterly sink it beyond repair.

Erdrick the Hero said:
Oh yeah, when the ghosts got cured by the Dark Moon. Idk, maybe they just liked that design more.

Also, here's the boxart:
Luigi%27s_Mansion_3_Boxart.jpg
PLEASE be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake please be fake...

Back