Favorite Mario ending theme

In terms of credits music, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (and the remake), Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Mario Galaxy 1 + 2, Paper Mario: Color Splash all have stand-out ones to me. In terms of pre-credits ending music, Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario are the most memorable imo.

I'm rather fond of mario party 1's credits.

I'd say Super Mario Galaxy and Super Paper Mario. These ones really left a feeling of satisfaction in me for beating the game and reminded me of the fun times I had playing. Both credit scenes even show you pictures of the adventure to further retell what you lived.

Mario Baseball's credits themes are really great. The songs feel energetic and joyful. It combines nice rocky tunes, chanting of baseball love and characters speaking during the theme. Super Sluggers is especially amazing because it incorporates funny (attempted) beatboxing by Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi.

There's a previous thread on this, so if you want a few more responses, I direct you to this thread: https://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=37576.msg1874171

Thank you for reading.

In the games, the credits to Mario Super Sluggers is the correct answer.

The correct answer if you include teh memes is this one (warning: a little raunchy)

I'm fond of Lost Level's. It took the one from the first game but made it feel less repetitive and more like a full on song. World's is amazing too and makes me wanna dance.

(I also have to mention Wario Land 3's ending theme for being surprisingly... beautiful)

I like a lot of the ones already mentioned, but some that haven't been brought up yet are New Super Mario Bros. 2's credits theme and Super Mario Land's credits theme. NSMB2's is very similar to NSMBW's as is standard for the whole game, but the credits theme is one of the only cases where NSMB2's version is actually better.

Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Superstar Baseball have the best credit themes. I do like Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart: Double Dash credit themes as well.

What I love the most about Mario Superstar Baseball's credits is that at the end you see a silhouette of Peach catching a ball, then she does her winning animation and a big heart appears on the screen. <3

Dream Team has the best credits theme, through and through. It takes every major theme in the game, remixes them, and combines them into a credits theme unmatched by any other. If only it included Dream's Deep...

Odyssey is a good honorable mention. Like Dream Team, it combines the major themes of the game, although it doesn't remix the themes like Dream Team does. Jump Up, Super Star is absent, but at least it uses the version of Fossil Falls used in the reveal trailer.

Paper Jam had a good credits theme as well, but like Mario Odyssey, it combined the themes but didn't rearrange them. It's just a bit lower than Mario Odyssey on my list, though.

EDIT: Hearing Paper Jam's credits theme again, I see that it actually did rearrange the major themes of the game. But I still give Dream Team the edge due to that game having an all-around amazing soundtrack compared to Paper Jam.

Back