Are Wario and Waluigi elves?

Turkish Bottle Thing

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
e0f9nzduib3gw3t6mb6q.png

These guys aren't very human. They have pointy ears, moustaches and pins. their shoes are pointy too. Also pink noses and eyes with turquoise borders and white pupils aren't very human things.

Maybe they're elves? Because they look like elves with all their pointiness and facial features :wario: :waluigi: .

There's a mod in BotW where you play as Waluigi. And he looks like he belongs there.

Maybe his lanky posture allows him to swing a sword easily.

And yes... these ears.

Guys Waluigi Hylian. And not any Hylian. He's a Hylian knight like Link!

Link will have some explaining to do to us!

For the ears, maybe they're born like that. And the nose, maybe they're just drunk.

Shovel Knight said:
For the ears, maybe they're born like that. And the nose, maybe they're just drunk.

I mean Soda Popinski drinks way more than Wario and his nose isn't pink for example.

I'd say they are more gremlins than elves.

I'm sure they're meant to look demonic. Pointy ears is a recurring enough design for humanoid demons (see Slayers, Chrono Trigger, Dragonball).

Saltman said:
Shovel Knight said:

I mean Soda Popinski drinks way more than Wario and his nose isn't pink for example.

Soda though. Not booze.

Nah, they're just ugly people.

Qayin said:
I'm sure they're meant to look demonic. Pointy ears is a recurring enough design for humanoid demons (see Slayers, Chrono Trigger, Dragonball).

Saltman said:
Shovel Knight said:

Soda though. Not booze.

What if the soda he drinks contains alcohol though? Like hard soda?

Qayin said:

Saltman said:
Shovel Knight said:

Soda though. Not booze.

Lol, you need to know his original name to truly understand:

Super_Punch-Out_ARC_Vodka_Drunkenski_banner.png

Wario and Waluigi aren't nearly snooty enough to be elves. Elf Barbarians maybe.

I've been thinking about DnD too much recently.

Saltman said:
Qayin said:

Saltman said:
Shovel Knight said:

Soda though. Not booze.

Lol, you need to know his original name to truly understand:

Super_Punch-Out_ARC_Vodka_Drunkenski_banner.png

The Wii game shows him drinking soda though.

I mean obviously they can't have him drinking vodka or the age rating will go up. Heck, I bet they picked "soda" because it sounds the most similar to "vodka".

If age ratings don't matter, of course he'll be drinking vodka. He's a Russian stereotype. All the fighters are really exaggerated stereotypes, mostly hilarious of course.

I used to think Wario was an elf when I noticed he has pointed ears and pointy shoes. I think that was the intent of the character designer. I only think they are human because Mario Wiki mentioned that they are humans, and I trust that the Wiki is correct on this. Still, that means Mario's humans are a lot more diverse than the real people due to the existence of not only realistic humans, but also humans with characteristics that are un-human (pointy ears is one).

Thank you for reading.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I mean obviously they can't have him drinking vodka or the age rating will go up. Heck, I bet they picked "soda" because it sounds the most similar to "vodka".

If age ratings don't matter, of course he'll be drinking vodka. He's a Russian stereotype. All the fighters are really exaggerated stereotypes, mostly hilarious of course.

I think it is actually soda pop now. At least for later games.

Saltman said:
What kind of mom would name her son vodka drunkenski tho

a russian one

Back