Which of the folowing chracters should have their own game?

Which of the folowing chracters should have their own game?

• Daisy

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Bowser

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Birdo

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Which of the folowing chracters you think should have their own game? Daisy, Roslina, Waluigi, Bowser, or Birdo?

Bowser

Tatanga

I'm kind of torn between Bowser and Waluigi. I'd love to see a Waluigi game, but Bowser deserves it more and a Bowser game would also be really cool.

I think that :waluigi: needs his own game, :wario: had a whole series, so why not have a game with :waluigi: starring in it?

Realisticaly just Bowser could get one but if Nintendo is more open minded then Bowser and later Rosalina.

Magikrazy said:
They should make a game starting the Taxi Driver and Desert Wanderer from Mario Odyssey

just have it star the taxi itself.

nothing else.

just a taxi.

I've put my vote for Waluigi, because I think that he has the most potential for developers to start from something fresh. The only issue is that there's a negative stigma for the character, but I suppose a smaller experience in the eShop (as in, downloadable only) would be a good start!

Thank you for reading.

I only want to vote for characters that haven’t yet had a chance to have their own game. An overview of this criterion:

-Daisy fails for being fully playable in a mainstream game (Mario Run) with unique abilities (Double Jump).
-Bowser fails for being fully playable in a Mario RPG (Bowser's Inside Story) with unique abilities (fire breath, punch, growth).
-Rosalina fails for being fully playable in a mainstream game (Mario 3D World) with unique abilities (Star Spin).
-Birdo is a boss in a mainstream game (Mario Bros. 2), but I won’t count that against her.
-Waluigi hasn’t ever had even a cameo in a mainstream Mario game or RPG (except for Mario + Rabbids, where his Rabbid counterpart appears as a boss).

That rules Daisy, Rosalina, and Bowser out, leaving Birdo and Waluigi. Between them, Waluigi wins because he is a character and Birdo is not (plus, I like Waluigi more).

Waluigi is the most ideal out of the ones who haven't had a starring role yet (Bowser has had one in BIS, even if Mario and Luigi are also a focus, that's undoubtedly a fantastic starring role for Bowser as much of it centers on his conflict with another villain challenging his ego and taking over his castle and army)

Though I wouldn't say Waluigi has never cameo'd in a mainstream game or RPG, as Odyssey and TTYD both featured a Waluigi-themed outfit for Mario. That may not be him in the flesh, but it's a clear nod to him and I'd say it counts as a cameo. Depending on if you count Super Mario Maker as mainline (I want to), that costume even looks like him and has his voice. But he still should get his own game or at least a major role in an adventure-themed Mario game (platformer or RPG).

i want waluigi to actually be in a say wario game before we even think about him getting his own game

Back