Waluigi vs Daisy: Who Should Be In Smash Switch???

Who Should Be The Next Super Mario Rep In Smash?

• Total voters
It is a good thing that K.K Slider and Mr Resetti are iconic Nintendo characters.

Oh and Inkling Squid was confirmed for Smash. You argument falls flat. All hail Daisy! :daisy:

I mean the only thing left to say is that this is why is both so hard to be nice and so hard to not to let people like this ruin Daisy for me.

It's not even about the characters anymore, it's like how do you have such a disconection from reality and refuse to see what's real.

To be honest Daisy might be or not in the next game given that being real pretty much everybody else is already in the game , and thats the only way Daisy can show up , if everybody and their grandma is in , same with Waluigi but in the end it's highly likely she doesnt because she is simply not as important as the characters already included as playable.

You can argue her relevance to the series, which is really little since she serves as a filler character in 99% of her appearences rather than doing something else or having depth , but in the end this whole mentality of ''all hail Daisy'' is simply toxic.

Now i find funny that someone made a joke about me being the ''Rosalina'' counterpart of this guy, like i have never in my life forced Rosalina in anybody's throat , i simply just argue against what i personaly consider is not a fact like saying ''Rosalina is not important'' or ''Rosalina is not powerful'' because those statements are simply hilarious and to a simple extent , complety wrong and should be called out.

All in all, what im trying to say is that this is the prime example in my personal opinion, on how you ruin a character for everybody else.

I highly believe that this ''Daisy is trash'' bandwagon was originated because of the people that simply wanna force Daisy into everybody and that's simply not happening, i mean not even Nintendo does this.

And Btw, both of those animal crossing characters can hardly be considered iconic to Nintendo as a whole. Animal Crossing is not that obscure but it's clearly not one of Nintendo's ''golden'' series like Mario, Zelda, Dk, Metroid or even Fire Emblem at this day.

--------

In other words, no most of us still don't want Daisy and in my personal case , it's mostly because i don't see her potential because it is a fact that 99% she behaves and does things like Peach does, just with a different body and a loud voice that irritates everybody.

I wish i could like Daisy like i did before, but that aint happening i guess.

Animal Crossing New Leaf sold 10 million units...it is one of Nintendo’s golden franchises. It is Mario, Splatoon Zelda and Animal Crossing. Metroid is lower tier.

Oh, and I will argue that we may have already found out that Daisy is confirmed to be playable...watch out for my upcoming article!

Whatever you say tbh. Satan could be playable or not like i said.

Waluigi still has a bigger chance than her if it gets to that point, i guess we'll see soon.

memoryman3 said:
Animal Crossing New Leaf sold 10 million units...it is one of Nintendo’s golden franchises. It is Mario, Splatoon Zelda and Animal Crossing. Metroid is lower tier.

Oh, and I will argue that we may have already found out that Daisy is confirmed to be playable...watch out for my upcoming article!

WYGPYXo.png

screen-shot-2018-04-08-at-2-26-19-am-png.141007

screen-shot-2018-04-08-at-11-00-48-pm-png.141009

Hey mm3, people over at resetera discord were making fun of you again when one of them realized that you your alt over at smashboards was banned.

I remember you were upset over her not getting an amiibo costume in mk8 DX. so since you have been doing this 2014/2015. I do hope she gets into smash/mainline game so you can relax because the bullying you keep tanking across the internet is just painful to watch. apparently you tried to quit and came back a few days later? yikes

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/3y5hoe/while_the_mods_of_rnintendo_take_a_break_for/

memoryman3 said:
It is a good thing that K.K Slider and Mr Resetti are iconic Nintendo characters.

Yeah, they're more iconic than Daisy is, that's for sure.

memoryman3 said:
Oh and Inkling Squid was confirmed for Smash. You argument falls flat.

Weren't earlier on, you were *bleep*ting your pants because Inklings were in Smash over Daisy?

Also, you need to stop fetishizing amiibo too.

I lose my internet for just one weekend and I come back to a disaster.

Mcmadness said:
I lose my internet for just one weekend and I come back to a disaster.

I'm sorry about my posts. I'll leave the forum now.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I'm sorry about my posts. I'll leave the forum now.

Nah you can stay. I like your company.

Dont reply to it.

I will try to do the same because it's like well , there's nothing to really discuss anymore tbh.

I voted Waluigi. Putting my biased aside, I believe that he has a much better chance. Also, that memoryman3 is delusional if he thinks Daisy has a better chance than Waluigi. I mean come on, he he has an assist trophy, he actually appears in the game while daisy just gets mere references from trophies you can only see in the trophy gallery!

In fact, I realize that in the spin offs (such as Mario sports mix, Mario golf and tennis on gc, ect) that he gets far more attention in the cgi intros than Daisy does. They actually do something with him due to his outlandish personality. Daisy is just...there in the background.

I mean, many things show that Waluigi is better than Daisy:

-In Smash, at least he appeared in person, but not Daisy!
-He gets a costume in Odyssey!
-Daisy's not really appreciated, it's 100% the opposite.
-Even in Paper Mario TTYD he gets a costume. Daisy's not even mentioned there or in Odyssey.

So that's what I conclude:

:waluigi:> :daisy:

Eh, it's like comparing 2 pieces of shit if you ask me.

Sure one might be less disgusting than the other but at the end of the day neither are enjoyable to be around.

Shovel Knight said:

-Even in Paper Mario TTYD he gets a costume. Daisy's not even mentioned there or in Odyssey.

-Daisy actually appears in Mario Kart 7 as a playable character unlike Waluigi, who only gets a retro track.

Yeah, but Waluigi has a lot more advantages and success, and he's not useless.

Shovel Knight said:
Yeah, but Waluigi has a lot more advantages and success, and he's not useless.

Nah he's pretty useless.

Propeller Knight said:
Shovel Knight said:

-Daisy actually appears in Mario Kart 7 as a playable character unlike Waluigi, who only gets a retro track.

I knew someone was going to bring this up. That was a mistake on Nintendo’s part. He was supposed to be in that game but Nintendo rushed the game out. Waluigi was in the gba tennis game while Daisy was not, so there even.

Edit: Daisy also wasn’t in the gba golf one either. I guess you can pretend Azalea is Daisy.

Nintygames said:
I knew someone was going to bring this up. That was a mistake on Nintendo’s part. He was supposed to be in that game but Nintendo rushed the game out.
Source?

Propeller Knight said:
Nintygames said:
I knew someone was going to bring this up. That was a mistake on Nintendo’s part. He was supposed to be in that game but Nintendo rushed the game out.
Source?

I read about it awhile back on wikipedia.

“However, he did not appear in Mario Kart 7, explained by Yasuyuki Oyagi (one of the game's directors) as due to time constraints,[8] but reappeared as a playable character in Mario Kart 8.”

That 8 is a source. May we see the source?

Back