New Super Mario Bros. Wii mod that manages to implement Peach and Daisy.

Yes, petitions are practically useless even for important matters, but that's mainly because they've been extensively abused. If people actually had Nintendo's benefit in mind when making these things, they may have actually done something. Too late for that now, though.

Here is another update with even more progress.
He made the running animations. He also renamed the bones which the game allows.
He is also going to redo the animations. I can't wait for this mod to be finished and for someone with ASM hacking experience to make Peach and Daisy unique from Mario and Luigi.
I am starting to worry if Nintendo will ever take notes from this mod and take notes from their fans (including fan support groups like We are Peach and We are Daisy).

Until they wash their blood-soaked hands, I want Nintendo to keep their grubby diseased mitts off mods.

Princess Mario said:
Until they wash their blood-soaked hands, I want Nintendo to keep their grubby diseased mitts off mods.
Yeah, Nintendo should appreciate fan stuff as well. Don't be dicks to them. They should try to learn from what the fans do in the fan games.
Sega doesn't take down fan Sonic games unlike Nintendo who recently started taking down fan games.

Here are a bunch of updates.
Daisy's ponytail has been shortened when compared to Peach's:

hKhPXj6VdHyfMPslXnaojj6ij4cm-k4GYOpre2JHswTyQDf1hp1OJkv3YVDAWSPdTmdcIdxrEONR=s510-nd

Updated Penguin Suits:
oGXK35wVf04nOBHHQU7l8Nho77sBgnISa2gediIOpiiIEdy6ug0QSH9bfWncQjnGI-V1-uf0M-MSSg=s640-nd

New icons:
dIItFdMbUDTw9ABtKI-t4qAM6J3axqiCyvRnRwKvrLUtWluBpETA6N0LAwfyWZdJHUA9C3MzHXdJc0U=s640-nd

He also has a preview of replacing two voice clips.
https://twitter.com/StupidMarioFan1/status/1034666648287019008
Man, this mod will take some time to be finished. The more news I hear about this project, the more I am excited to play NSMBWii with it and use it with Newer Wii.

Kirby of the Stars said:
Penguin Peach and Penguin Daisy look really weird.
Yeah, they do. I hope he'll redesign them.

they look horrible specially when Peach officially can wear the wacky costumes like the Bowser Suit, The Penguin suit in MP2 and the Tanooki Suit.

Daisy's ponytail doesn't make sense, her hair is too short for that but whatever the modder wants i guess.

Kirby of the Stars said:
Penguin Peach and Penguin Daisy look really weird.

They look like Yeta from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. But with fins, which is even weirder.

Also, I fail to see how Daisy is unique for her own abilities. Don't get me wrong, a playable Daisy would be awesome, but just thinking logically without opinions I can't see it.

Roll and Maria Renard said:
The more news I hear about this project, the more I am excited to play NSMBWii with it and use it with Newer Wii.

it's going to crash on world 8 in newer wii, i am 95% sure of it

the more i hear about this project , the more i am excited to replay 3D World with Peach.

Because she looks good in there.

also, the peach and daisy penguin suits look pretty meh too. something about the suit makes their waists look really elongated

Russian Baby Luigi said:
also, the peach and daisy penguin suits look pretty meh too. something about the suit makes their waists look really elongated
Yeah, they look really weird. They need to be redesigned. I hope he'll use the swimsuit design or the Mario Party 2 design.

I think the issue is even attempting to implement the dresses into that power-up. Just ditch them and there will be a lot easier of a time making them look not hideous.

I think the dress is doing their job of HIDING the wreck of the abdomen. What needs to be done is probably remove the pelvis area and have two legs poke under the dress. Maybe that will work.

We have yet another update.

Peach and Daisy's hammer suit tests.

The voices have now finally been replaced. The main animations have been redone.

All that is left to be done is editing the animations for the cutscenes for both main and Newer.

This is a lot of progress.
I am hoping for Peach to be playable after being rescued in NSMBU Deluxe just like Super Mario Run. Peachette doesn't fully cut it though. It's great Nintendo was listening to the fan demand about Peach but they should try to take notes from this mod if Peach will be playable after being rescued. Nintendo did indeed code Peach's floating and Daisy's double jump.

I don't see what's wrong with this being bumped. The mod has made more progress, so Pwwnd posted about it. It's not like he's the only one posting in the thread.

The mod was relased yerstoday!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7DS45UM2og

YoshiEgg1990 said:
The mod was relased yerstoday!
Yes, it is finally out and I am happy it is out. Hopefully Nintendo will try to listen and take notes for NSMBU Deluxe and eventually NSMB Switch. Peachette doesn't cut it though.

What is exactly wrong with a t-posed model?

Strange they don't give a crap about my video.

Back