Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Byleth and Pyra made it as actual fighters.

Dragonborn and Altair made it as Mii costumes.

Now reverse these roles (fighter — Mii costume) and you get the good timeline.

Anyway: calling it right now that the last fighter's gonna be some gen 8 Pokemon while Doom Guy will be a Mii gunner.

Hey wait a minute.
Smash Bros. Ultimate -> Random RPG Characters Fight
Paper Mario -> RPG Character
Note that this doesn't mean ONLY RPG characters can fight.

you know who else is in an rpg? points at my pfp

haha just kidding i want rabbid peach in smash yea but i also dont because the addition is gonna cause so much backlash and im gonna feel horrible as a result

I don't want anyone "exchanged", the reason Sakurai made Ultimate because he knows all the past characters have fans, it upsets me when people say Min-Min should be removed for example, if the last characters makes some people happy, then it's fine by me

Last edited:
I feel it's appropriate to post this

and whatever the new character is, they're probably another vehicle for a stage that has more personality than them and also a vehicle to get modded over. i've stopped paying attention to character reveals. not watching them is the new watching them, especially me taking a few minutes just looking at reactions from others, me going "all right", and me moving on because there are better things to do anyway than spend precious time on something i stopped being interested in. i'll pick and choose what trailers to watch after the fact thank you very much.

Last edited:
you know who else is in an rpg? points at my pfp

haha just kidding i want rabbid peach in smash yea but i also dont because the addition is gonna cause so much backlash and im gonna feel horrible as a result
They could just make Rabbid Peach a costume or a echo fighter if Nintendo really wants to.

We just need 6 more DLC fighters until the character selection screen will be a full rectangle.

idk id like it if there was some kinda echo fighter pass, or just dlc echo fighters in general. i know ppl dont give a shit about them but i feel like more echoes would be sick, such as dry bowser for bowser or any punch out character for little mac

Reactions: zel
i still remember the idea i came up with with some other ppl on some discord of. a doc louis echo for mac, hes beefier and also can heal by eating chocolate as a down b which also still can act as a counter

We just need 6 more DLC fighters until the character selection screen will be a full rectangle.

Actually, we will end up with a full rectangle if the Echo Fighters and Mii Fighters are stacked, instead of separate.

What I'm hoping is after fathers last character, Sakurai takes a year off, and then makes Fighters Pass 3. Because I'd rather them continue making this game, then make an entirely new Smash game from scratch.

imo challenger pacj 11 is where the dlc should end, especially considering the fact that ultimate has the most newcomers out of any smash game despite sakurai telling us not to expect too much. not saying id be mad if we got more characters, but i feel like the roster is already perfect, so theres no need to try to improve it anymore, but thats just my opinion

Byleth and Pyra made it as actual fighters.

Dragonborn and Altair made it as Mii costumes.

Now reverse these roles (fighter — Mii costume) and you get the good timeline.

Anyway: calling it right now that the last fighter's gonna be some gen 8 Pokemon while Doom Guy will be a Mii gunner.
Nah, in the bad timeline it would have been Byleth and Rex. Edelgard is REALLY popular and I think the FE3H character announcement would have gone over much better if they added her instead of Byleth (even if it ended up favoring one house over the others). I theorize that Pyra and Mythra were chosen over Rex because Nintendo learned their lesson with Byleth and decided that adding the popular character would be a better option than just going for the "safe" and "logical" option.

Also Pyra and Mythra helped introduce me to my favorite game of all time, hell I even started cosplaying Popular Simpleton McJRPGChick herself.
simpleton.jpg

Yeah it can be fun. But I derive most of my fun playing the game unlike how most people play it :P similar to how I play Mario Party. :wario:

Back