Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

crash bandicoot please for the final fighter

end this off on a good note

my epic prediction on the last one is that this is in no way going to be anyone i want and is instead just going to be someone im gonna go "oh ok" or "oh neat" about and then just forget about it as soon as the fighter is done being revealed

you know what i dont even know who it could be anymore at this point

instead of speculating ill just wait and see, and after the fighter is announced ill be happy because that means no more salt from the smash fans. its kinda like normal salt: you enjoy it at small quantities, but at some point it becomes too much

myself honestly id rather theres no pass 3 because 1. im so tired of newcomer speculation when does it END and 2. i think the team needs a break at this point

I want a stage pass instead honestly. I've already modded my guys in the game so I'm pretty satisfied.

Stage mods are far few though, because it's much harder to make mods for them. Besides, you have to replace existing stages, something I'm not too keen on.

Dixie Kong was part of the forbidden 7 in Smash Brawl, meaning she was unused but had a file associated with her.
I actually think we have a higher chance of getting Rayman into Smash, as the creator of Rayman said he wants to work on Rayman 4.

An idea I had is the fighter is a crossover itself, like the fighter is Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton who could swap out and appear together in their final Smash
Phoenix Wright already has a fighting game but that would be a cool idea.

michel ancel??? he retired from video games last year theres no way
Okay nevermind. It was outdated news and I didn't even see it was.

Back