Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

There's reports of playing all star mode with piranha plant causing player's save data to become corrupt

I was skeptical but people can apparently confirm

Pink Cat said:
All you have to do to get it is beat PP's classic mode

Or just buy it from the shop like what I did.

Captain America said:
Oh I'm sure the dataminers are fast at work as we speak.
Just reminder, verify the dataminers first before you jump to conclusions and your hype.

Fucking Piranha Plant came out?

Well, guess I'll have to wait till at least Friday to try that.

If we were like three weeks later I would have tried it already.

I played PP a little bit. Neutral Special is cool, I like Side Special but it feels like a big brain move that I don't have the big brain to use. Or a move to just throw out for free damage with 0 iq. Pay 2 Win recovery. I don't even really want to use Down Special. I don't really like his aerials too much.

Opened the game for like 2 seconds only to see Piranha Plant in my roster. I love how just when you open the game you get the splashscreen. Also, I did not expect multiplayer in the Spirit Board. That actually surprised me. I'll play Piranha Plant maybe this weekend or some other day.

Mario Party X said:
Captain America said:
Oh I'm sure the dataminers are fast at work as we speak.
Just reminder, verify the dataminers first before you jump to conclusions and your hype.
Yeah, remember when Link was "datamined" for Mario Tennis Aces?

i played almost nothing but plant today and yea im definitely maining. ptooie is a very good move woa
at least a secondary main. i still feel better with yoshi

Iori Minase said:
crackin was actually right

they mistranslated the patch notes and actually palu's nair does the same stun time but executes faster (shouldve read hitstop not hitstun, more info here

so thats a minor buff to her

thanks crakjn

So I played Piranha Plant and the most I've done is spam its up smash bit then again I was playing in free for all Giant Smash. I'll figure out what works. Down special, the stretchy bite attack, feels unwieldy, but I guess it's good at mind games and I think it has some super armor. None of its throws are any good though, why the hell it grabs with its leaves, I don't know, but you've at least expect it to have a grappling attack that involves its jaws. Oh well, its smash attacks are pretty powerful and it survives better than I thought, and its mobility isn't like Luigi awful.

Actually, all its special moves just has quite a bit of start up lag so I think those limit the utility, but for Ptooie, I think the spike ball is something Dedede wishes to have with the Gordo. I don't think you can reflect it by hitting it because it hasn't malfunctioned from an opponent smart bomb explosion.

I'm disappointed the developers couldn't be arsed to provide a voice, as Piranha Plants have made noises, but I really shouldn't have expectations for the developers when it comes to voice effects concerning Mario characters, who the hell am I kidding.

Mario Party X said:
I'm disappointed the developers couldn't be arsed to provide a voice, as Piranha Plants have made noises, but I really shouldn't have expectations for the developers when it comes to voice effects concerning Mario characters, who the hell am I kidding.
They didn't make Isabelle speak in animalese or have her bells jingle when she walks like in the core Animal Crossing games, so I'm not surprised they're not giving voices to certain characters.

Actually her bells do jingle. I heard them myself.

But WHAT WERE THEY THINKING AND I'M GONNA FIND WHOEVER PROPOSED TO NOT GIVE HER A VOICE ARGH

Her voice is so adorable......

infinite8 said:
Isabelle's voice is irritating IMO. I actually skip her dialogues in Pocket Camp.

Pretty much all female animalese dialogue sounds like her to be fair.

Over the course of 2 days, I've managed to collect 90 000 gold thanks to using 20 rematch cards for the Dr Wily spirit battle, and attempting to beat Allstar Mode for 2.5 hours straight. I'm now up to 131 000 in total

Back