Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

It was in the original and disappeared in Melee, staying gone in Brawl, only to return in 3DS.

I don't think the Bullet Bill-designed finger bullets ever returned.

While we're talking about music here, anyone know how I can unlock Brawl's remix of Marx's theme? I beat World of Light and I fought Marx countless times in Classic Mode, but still no sign of Marx's theme. I know it's in this game, but how do I get it? Do I need to complete a challenge, or do I get it randomly?

Also, how do I get the Crafted Yoshi fighter spirit? I tried doing Classic Mode with the Crafted Yoshi alt, but no luck. Do I have to complete a certain challenge, or hope to stumble upon it in the shop?

You probably have to find it in the shop, after you buy all the fighter spirits you see. As for Marx's theme, I also think you just have to find it in the shop.

Still sad Home Run Contest is gone, playing that with my friends was always so funny (flashback to a time where I had the sandbag at a super high percent and I made it go backwards).

I do kind of understand though. You'd see tons of high scores but most of them would probably just be Ridley.

I really miss Master Core. Main reason I still play Smash U after four years is because I have this weird nostalgic attachment to Master Core (probably because it directly led to Kirby being my main and my weird nostalgic attachment to Kirby's Adventure). I really miss that guy.

I also miss trophies, and target blast, and home-run contest, and special orders, and the stage builder...but I miss Master Core more than anything else.

Mario Party X said:
Oh yeah, some songs are in the music list, but not available to be played anywhere else. The Smash 64 menu is one of those.

Why oh why they designed it like this, and also have Super Mario World music absent from a Super Mario World stage, along with having 500 different pieces of music to turn off per stage, is going to be a real baffling decision.

Tell me about it. The E3 2018 Main Theme is completely absent from the game, period. Shame because it's my favorite version of Lifelight, even more than the already-amazing menu and vocal versions.

Xgouki said:
Mario Party X said:
Oh yeah, some songs are in the music list, but not available to be played anywhere else. The Smash 64 menu is one of those.

Why oh why they designed it like this, and also have Super Mario World music absent from a Super Mario World stage, along with having 500 different pieces of music to turn off per stage, is going to be a real baffling decision.

Tell me about it. The E3 2018 Main Theme is completely absent from the game, period. Shame because it's my favorite version of Lifelight, even more than the already-amazing menu and vocal versions.
The choir from the E3 version is present in the Galeem/Dharkon final fight

Xgouki said:
Meanwhile, they have the track (on Legend of Zelda stages) for the excerably-named "Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer BGM".

No, it's not in game.

Breath of the Wild got three remixes and two direct ports. The remixes are the BOTW main theme, Switch presentation music, and Kass' theme. Calamity Ganon Phase 2 and Hyrule Castle are direct rips from BOTW.

A full list of songs in the game can be found on Smash Wiki.

Mario Party X said:

I normally set it to one song per stage, though there are few exceptions to this rule.

Why can't they let all the music from a series be available? The fighter select from Street Fighter II can't be used, and neither can the music that plays in the Album from Brawl, or any of the Trophy Galleries.

So far the only stages I bothered setting music for so far are Battlefield, Castle Siege, Hanenbow, and Dracula's castle.

And I'm ok with that. It's pretty annoying that you have to wait for your favorite music to pop up in the shop to unlock it. I want Power-Hungry fool, damn it! I need my beautiful man Oliver's theme right now!

Now that you can select what music to play yourself as you select a stage, I've pretty much stopped bothering with the My Music option for randomizing them

I mean yeah...

But most of the time I pick random stage.

tfw Fire Emblem fest is here and advertises Caeda when my sister and I have already more than 30 Caeda spirit cores in the inventory.

I mean she comes from Marth's game, so I guess the fact that she doesn't come from Awakening or Fates but nonetheless is advertised is justified.

Tellius has shit spirit representation, though. Lotsa characters missing here, and a lot of key ones too. And when the ruler of the nation that is most focused on throughout the second game themselves is missing, you know they skimped on it a bit.

https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1087124581867958273

Decidueye was almost considered getting in. Hngh, I wanted it over Incineroar, but bleh.

Lord Fawful DX said:
Piranha Plant was chosen because it was not a hero.

Waluigi confirmed hero guys :waluigi:

He's not a hero. He's a silent protector. A dark knight.

Anyway, I'm glad they went with Incineroar. The man can taunt all the time, and you can cancel out of it!

I have two questions about Smash taunts.
How do you get them tow work, I know that you are supposed to hold them down for two frames, but I'm too slow, how do you get them? A button press or hold and then release asap? Also I'm not as good as I once was with them.
Second, can you take a photo while the Smash taunt is active? I really want to get the cheesy moment With Snake's Smash taunt with Luigi. "Ha. You mean the King of Second Bananas?" really turns me on with Snake's codec conversations.

hold the down taunt for 2 frames or less, what i do is i keep lightly tapping down until it works

go as fast as you can with pressing and releasing the button

Back