Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

As long as proportions go, I think they're ok.

Still need official proof (or maybe footage) to believe this

I think this is legitimate personally, although I consider the character in question a lock at this point regardless

hoping it's real.

not a major street fighter guy but i've always preferred ken over ryu

i'm pretty sure this is just a PR stunt but really, they made a guy with terminal cancer happy and enabled him to play smash for possibly the last time in his life so i'm willing to overlook that in favor of his enjoyment.

There is one thing I would like to know:
- Any playable character met their demise in Isabelle's trailer?

Also, in the event that Waluigi is playable, who is the next most popular character that fans will rally behind? Back in Smash 4, Ridley and King K. Rool are popular requests and they are playable now, so I guess it would be Rex & Pyra?

Thank you for reading.

Geno, if he's not in by that point and he's NOT the next top request I'd think something's up. If he is, idk but 99% certain it won't be one of my top requests so whatevs

winstein said:
There is one thing I would like to know:
- Any playable character met their demise in Isabelle's trailer?

Also, in the event that Waluigi is playable, who is the next most popular character that fans will rally behind? Back in Smash 4, Ridley and King K. Rool are popular requests and they are playable now, so I guess it would be Rex & Pyra?

Thank you for reading.

No one died in Isabelle's trailer heh. So it's not that central of a theme for a character to get "Killed" and only seemed that way because we got 2 villains plus 1 visit to Dracula's Castle for Luigi in Simon's reveal

Eh I don't know if Rex and Pyra would ever be the next popular request. If they ever get in, they're DLC in this game. But other then that they're actually kind of controversial in the general Nintendo community from what I've seen.

I've seen lots of people talk about Bandana Dee, Shadow and Ken recently. And then you also have VergeBen with his Incineroar leak.

So those.

Isaac and Geno are the big legacy requests that people have wanted since the Brawl days.

There used to be a definitive "Big 3". It was Ridley, K. Rool, and Geno. Sometimes Mewtwo would sub in for Geno. Isaac was usually the next big one after these guys. Now the two biggest requests, Ridley and K. Rool, are in, so the speculation landscape has shifted.

It's not so clear cut anymore. I'd definitely say Isaac and Geno are the biggest, as for who a potential third would be, it's hard to say. Could be Bandana Dee, Banjo, Waluigi, Ashley, etc.

I think it's better to think of it as a Big 10 going forward, but none of these aside from Geno are as rallied behind as Ridley and K. Rool were.

In no particular order after the first two:
1. Geno
2. Isaac
3. Banjo
4. Bandana Dee
5. Waluigi
6. Ashley
7. Dixie Kong
8. Krystal
9. Skull Kid
10. Shantae?

These are based on the names I see thrown around the most.

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

new Pokémon ORAS song

Smasher said:
https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

new Pokémon ORAS song

This is a good arrangement. Definitely not my first choice of music from R/S/E/OR/AS to remix, but I like it.

Why am I denied the access to this link? Does that happen to other people?

Lucario said:
It's fine for me. What happens when you click it?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's down for me too. It wasn't down when I first clicked on it, but that was some time before Koops posted.

YFJ said:
Deku said:
Sakurai talks a bit about Isabelle:
https://sourcegaming.info/2018/09/26/sakurai-discusses-isabelle-echoes-and-newcomers/

Also mentions that the pace at which they've been showing new characters will be slowing down. I'm really believing Ken and Incineroar are the final two.
Wouldn't Ken be an echo, though? If he is, there's still chance for Geno one more character.

Echoes are still characters. They don't take as long as unique/semi-clone characters do but it's not like they can whip them up in only a week.

If Geno is playable, he will either be our final character reveal and/or he'll be among the first DLC characters. He may even be our Smash 4 Mewtwo of this game.

Czario said:
Lucario said:
It's fine for me. What happens when you click it?

Doesn't work for me, either. Just says the website I was trying to reach is temporarily unavailable, and I have to log in if I own the website to contact the web host.

All that to say, you're not the only one Koops.

Back