Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html

meanwhile here's the Happy Home Designer title theme

I liked neither of Totaka's arrangements in Smash 4. This one's... a little better.

JC said:
So going by the "one-per-series" pattern, only songs from Star Fox, Pokemon, Animal Crossing(!), Wii Fit, Sonic and Pac-Man are left.

Completely forgot about WarioWare and Kid Icarus.

JC said:
I liked neither of Totaka's arrangements in Smash 4. This one's... a little better.

JC said:
So going by the "one-per-series" pattern, only songs from Star Fox, Pokemon, Animal Crossing(!), Wii Fit, Sonic and Pac-Man are left.

Completely forgot about WarioWare and Kid Icarus.
And Mother, Xenoblade, Duck Hunt, and Punch-Out. Pretty sure Ice Climber, G&W, Bayonetta, and FF aren't getting any new music.

Uhh wow, I clearly didn't keep track of every series. :P I thought the music page would've covered those by now...

J & Siph said:
You know, I just realized that there hasn't been a single reference to Arms revealed yet. That's suspicious...
The roster was finalized in late 2015. Arms likely hadn't even started development. I don't think we'll see any Arms content in the base game. Spring Man seems likely for DLC though.

With the stupid amount of fake image leaks these days, can't really say anything for this one. Model looks pretty good, but also pretty weird for Smash at the same time at first. Or that's how I see it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he makes it in though, he makes a lot of sense to include too.

Then again, we've seen supposed leaks for characters in action before, and those were obviously fake, so eh.

If this is fake, it's definitely the best fake since Omni's Rayman. This is definitely an original model. If it's fake the leaker certainly did their homework.

And apparently he's fighting PacMan.

Look at the 8-bit thing that is barely seen on the right.

Idk just thought I'd mention that.

I think the problem is that the player 4 HUD icon has such a huge gap between it and player 3, compared to the other HUD icons.

If it's real, the person obviously had access to an early build. Notice how Pichu's ears are cut off. That's not an inconsistency enough to prove it's fake really but in footage we have in the direct, Pichu's right ear is fully seen.

For another example here's Ridley's portrait with percentage in comparison from the E3 Invitational to recent Gamescon released footage

screenshot-1059-png.165914

So it looks likely in the final build many characters will somewhat pop out of the rhombuses they're in. So if this picture is real, it's from an earlier build of the game albeit still with pretty much all the characters.

I'm pretty sure the picture is fake. Ken looks like 2D artwork slapped onto the screen.

If you want someone to compare to, look at how Ryu would be rendered

SSBUWebsiteRyu4.jpg

Moldomré said:
Eh, looks photoshopped.

EDIT: Especially since his foot is clipping through the ramp.
This happens in the game normally on slanted platforms. If anything this makes it more credible.

J & Siph said:
I think the problem is that the player 4 HUD icon has such a huge gap between it and player 3, compared to the other HUD icons.
It's not, the 4 player icon is just blurred out like it does in smash 4 to show the characters on stage.

I'm not sure if the shadows are supposed to be behaving this strangely but that could just be a rendering quirk.

Back