Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

So there's still hope for my pipe dreams? Bandana Waddle Dee, Maxwell, and (unlikely) Aloy?

My pipe dream:

latest

Nah, Geno has a decent shot I believe.

In fact who knows how this will play out.

Anyway, I won't say these are a pipe dream, but those I want are:

-Bandana Dee, most of all.
-Isabe— Oh wait! She was confirmed!
-Geno. And no, he still has a chance.
-Any Zelda character. I'd welcome that with open arms.

However, here come my pipe dreams:

latest

latest

Well fellas, the plot thickens.

dotup.org1643534.jpg

CoroCoro has leaked and is claiming we are getting 108 stages, five more than the 103 mentioned in the direct. Now, there's a very real chance this is a misprint but it's something to be aware of. We may be getting new stages yet. Nothing is set in stone rn though, just remember that.

They made New Donk City Hall a moving stage. And I thought that would be impossible but here we are.

supermariofan said:
Lucario said:
They made New Donk City Hall a moving stage. And I thought that would be impossible but here we are.
Yeah but that’s outside. He’s talking about Gruntilda’s castle which is inside.
A castle full of worlds

All of you are talking about your Pipe Dreams that at least have some chance to happen, but you've probably never even heard of mine:

latest

Well, Waluigi and Shovel Knight are pipe dreams for the current game because they were deconfirmed. Squid Sisters were already a pipe dream and then they were deconfirmed. Plague Knight and Kass from BOTW are also some characters that would be kinda cool but will never ever happen.

Weasel said:
need melee mute city in glorious hd
Yeah, out of all the redundant stages, this one wasn't really that redundant, so it's sad that it's most likely not coming back.

Poke Floats is the most unique not returning stage tbh.

I want it back because the chaos is perfect for 8-player smash.

We might get new Poke Floats with updated Pokemon....

Back