Should the Broodals come back in another Mario Game?

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Would you like to see the Broodals from Odyssey in another game? (Maybe Mario Tennis Aces.) Give all your ideas!

memoryman3 said:
Broodals > Pauline.
Excuse you.
I mean yeah, the Broodals are great. But I wouldn't go that far.

Indifferent.

didn't we already have this thread

The only Broodal deserving of return is Madame Broode.

Harriet should also burn in a fire.

It would be cool to see Harriet and Topper playable in Mario Tennis Aces.

Originally I thought Nabbit would be the go to rabbit based playable character in Mario spin offs. But only time will tell.

Maybe Madame Broode in the next Mario Kart (maybe Tour).

But Nintendo will have to shrink her just like they did with Queen Bee in MK7.

What if the Broodals hosted the different game modes in a Mario Party? They did plan a wedding, so why not host a party? Topper would probably host Party Mode, Harriet would either do Minigame Mode or Solo/Story Mode. Actually, maybe Madame Broode could host Solo Mode.

I find that strange for blatantly bad guys to be the host but I wouldn't mind seeing them the hosts for Mario Party tbh. They just have to be good towards player characters at some points.

That bizarrely worked super well in my brain. Yeah, better than having them be playable.

I think they would be an interesting idea for a host. While being nice to player when they have, to they can also mock the player for their failures.

Topper said himself:
roughin' up goddy-two-shoes meddlers WAS in da contract..
Perhap they were only nasty to Mario because Bowser hired them.

A don't think someone who refers to Mario as a "Goody-Two-Shoes" is fighting him just because it says so in a contract.

Perhaps they should bring back the Sprixie Princesses while they are at it, since they are pretty underutilised. I think putting them both into a Mario Party game would be the best way to go, where the Sprixie Princesses could work similar to the Star Spirits in Mario Party 5, while the Broodals could host their own mode.

I feel that the Broodals could do with the Birdo treatment, where their only introduction is the only time they are real villains while their other appearances are more friendly. If you aren't aware, Birdo is pretty much an enemy in only one game (and a couple of RPG games if you want to get technical), but is a friendly character in other appearances.

Thank you for reading.

Yeeeeaaahh I'm not really a fan of "let's create a lot of characters for this game and then forget about them the next game"

I still want characters like Lubba, Plessie, those Sprixie Princesses, Hisstocrat, that blob guy, etc. to make an appearance outside their debut game.

(though no one remembers King Ka-Thunk)

I think the thing that most needs to come back from 3D World is the Bowser Mobile as a Kart in a Mario Kart game. We got the Wario Bike in Mario Kart Wii, so why not have the Bowser Mobile?

Back on the topic of this thread, I do think the Broodals should come back, but not necessarily as playable characters. The Mario Party host idea sounds like the best thing to do with them.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeeeeaaahh I'm not really a fan of "let's create a lot of characters for this game and then forget about them the next game"

I still want characters like Lubba, Plessie, those Sprixie Princesses, Hisstocrat, that blob guy, etc. to make an appearance outside their debut game.

(though no one remembers King Ka-Thunk)

If King Ka-Thunk ever had a voice, this is what I would imagine it would sound like.

The fat kid, not Peter.

Back