Mario Kart Tour

The problem is that Nintendo had a choice between two things: make a good game with fair monetary exchange like Super Mario Run and get little money for it, or make a micro-transaction machine and get loads of money for it. It's hardly a surprise that Nintendo took the route they did. Personally, I have no faith in Nintendo mobile games and I don't think my view is going to change at this rate.
Yeah, they took the latter, because Fire Emblem Heroes made buttloads of money.

I still feel Mario Run would have done a lot better if it was only $5 instead of $10.

Any way you look at it, it's still Nintendo's best mobile game yet and I really wish they would ditch free-to-pay and just make a normal game.

Either that or take the Kirby Clash route and circumvent the entire system after a certain amount is paid.

Either that or take the Kirby Clash route and circumvent the entire system after a certain amount is paid.
It's still a lesser of evil option because no way should anyone spend $80 on a mobile game. Games like this shouldn't require parental monitoring either. I get it, though, at least people don't dump sometimes thousands of dollars for content they have no guarantee of getting.

Imagine

all Mario Kart Tour's content

but on the Switch as part of Mario Kart 9

man
Well that city course is pretty bland so they really need to rework it but yes I like to have Diddy Kong, Pauline, and Mario's/Peach's alts (with the animations), the legacy karts like Koopa Dasher , new karts like the taxi, and maybe that combo system. We'll be golden, and that won't require the battle pass either.

Super Mario Run did pretty well financially. After all, $60 million lifetime sales for a one-time-pay app is pretty damn good on its own even after the valid complaints about it being overpriced. It just performed "under expectations" which is just industry-executive euphemism for "not making enough money and we mean hundreds of bajillions of dololars".
Well yeah, it's relative. But when the Fire Emblem game makes more money than the Mario game, you know they're going to reconsider their strategy unfortunately.

Tokyo Blur would make a good course in the Shell Cup since it's kind of short.

Well yeah, it's relative. But when the Fire Emblem game makes more money than the Mario game, you know they're going to reconsider their strategy unfortunately.
I know but it's too often people assume that Super Mario Run is a financial failure (e.g. made no money). The industry like to prop the "performed under expectations" as an excuse to aggressively monetize the game, and I see too many players swallow that by shrugging and saying, "well they tried and they made no money".

Tokyo Blur would make a good course in the Shell Cup since it's kind of short.
As long as it's reworked, we get more interesting shortcuts and obstacles, that'll be fine.

After playing this game for a while I truly find it to be a disgrace and a scandal that no one else but me chooses to play as Wario in any race. There's an overabundance of Baby Peach clones too.

You'd figure after years and years of vying for the Wario's living blood, the AI would surely loooove to repeat the tradition in this game.

After playing this game for a while I truly find it to be a disgrace and a scandal that no one else but me chooses to play as Wario in any race. There's an overabundance of Baby Peach clones too.

no one wants to be the worst one in the race that's why no one picks wario

Baby Luigi isn't even available genius

I bet they'll do something stupid to tie Luigi into LM3's release and be like LUIGI NOW AVAILABLE COMES WITH NEW POLTERGUST G-00 THEMED KART, GET LM3, AVAILABLE NOW.

Because they care more about Wario than him

and so do I mwhuhuhuh

You can't have a real Mario Kart without Wario so it makes sense.

I bet they'll do something stupid thing to tie Luigi into LM3's release and be like LUIGI NOW AVAILABLE COMES WITH NEW POLTERGUST G-00 THEMED KART, GET LM3, AVAILABLE NOW.

I'm still marking my words that Gooigi will be a playable character in Tour, probably even be a Super-type character.

You can't have a real Mario Kart without Wario so it makes sense.

I'm still marking my words that Gooigi will be a playable character in Tour, probably even be a Super-type character.

Because he's more relevant than Baby Luigi yes :wario:

If you want more people to care about Baby Luigi you should create a Baby Luigi movement and give out Baby Luigi pamphlets. Maybe that way people will see him as a relevant MK character someday.

But this doesn't explain why is baby peach in the game and why is she flooding every race.

Also screw Gooigi Rusty Copper Luigi first.

I don't give two craps about relevancy lol. If I did, I'd profile my character to be someone else other than a cop variant of a baby variant of a green variant of a character who got created from graphical limitations.

You know, that's a great idea. I should make a Baby Luigi movement and translate my obsession to a healthy outlet so I can forcibly win over more people and then send blackmail to Nintendo. How about, creating a Twitter hashtag movement Baby Luigi Lives Matter? Or creating an obsessive wikia website We Are Baby Luigi?

i want the two hands holding up the decapitated luigi head playable in mario kart tour too

No sire. The item box known as random was supposed to be a playable character in super circuit and I'm still waiting.

When selecting him you played as other characters because they were careless to add him in the game.

wait that item box was supposed to be a dude?

Back