Mario Tennis Aces

edmp7cH.jpg

Dont know if anybody was wondering but this image that appears in the website has a codename and is ''OFFLINE TOURNAMENT''

Which basically means that this is how the tournaments will work when playing offline like in past games.

The USA website confirmed the tournaments with cups and all already but just in case.

long as they got star players and star player cups.

we can only dream

I hope they'll add more characters to the roster to make it on par with Power Tennis, Open and Sports Superstars. I don't want another disappointing roster like Ultra Smash did.

Rocket Raccoon said:
what if

trophy celebrations
That's my favorite thing about Power Tennis.

As long as I can unlock characters and stuff offline, I'll be happy. Mario Kart Wii had options to unlock via online or offline play.

Yoshi looks like he's been reused from Mario Tennis Ultra Smash.

Anyway, I like that Luigi's the person who needs saving and being the "villain" this time. This is my favourite part of the story. However, it would be even more awesome if Bowser's not the last minute boss because that usually happens when Bowser's around. I know it would be disagreeable for those who loves Bowser, but something different makes it more memorable.

Thank you for reading.

Alex95 said:
That's another new artwork for Peach as well, isn't it? She seems to be getting a lot.
winstein said:
However, it would be even more awesome if Bowser's not the last minute boss because that usually happens when Bowser's around.
I'm fairly sure that's what's going happen. It'll probably finish with some fairly big match against Luigi with the special racket, Mario'll win that, the racket will be broken and Luigi will be saved but then Bowser'll show up, the black spirit thing from the racket will possess him and there's your actual final boss fight, with potentially a few smaller missions afterwards. They might surprise us and throw Bowser in as an earlier boss or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bowser was involved with the final boss in some way.

I actually don't really care all that much since it's a tennis game.

I mean the idea of an evil tennis racket just amuses the shit out of me.

the logic of Camelot...

Lets make tons of new renders for the game but we still arent gonna use them in-game , instead lets use old artwork for the menus and banners!

Whats with Tennis games and Wario & Waluigi causing trouble?

First they interrupt a tournament in 64

Then they interrupt another tournament and try to blow up the bros

Now this stuff with the racket.

I think I know who the available characters will be in the demo!

• Mario
• Luigi
• Peach
• Daisy
• Rosalina
• Yoshi
• Bowser
• Toad
• Wario

9 characters who are in the A4 poster.

Yeah I heard the same thing.

How do you unlock characters for an online tournament thing thats only going to be a few hours long?

yeah i figured but anyways, that one kills it off.

If they said that then it should be true and thats it.

well that wouldnt be bad if its true, but ill go with what GX said for now until its time for the event.

Back