Did you play Super Mario Odyssey mostly on your TV or mostly handheld?

See topic

• Mostly on the TV and some handheld at home or outside of home

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Mostly handheld at home and some on the TV

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly handheld not at home and some on my TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly handheld, a mix of at home and outside home, and some TV

• The vast majority on the TV and just a bit handheld

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • An even split of handheld and on the TV

• The vast majority handheld and just a bit on my TV

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • All TV

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • All handheld

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (if I somehow haven't covered all possibilities. If you chose this, please explain).

• Total voters

Paper Luigi Balls

Lover of Luiginary Balls
Banned User
I've played it mostly on the TV so far. I only played a little bit handheld before I figured out how to charge the Joycons (and snapping them into the sides of the Switch is how I figured out they are charged that way).

I think most of my short playtime with it is handheld (my friend let me play it). I'd like to experience it on the big screen one day, though.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I think most of my short playtime with it is handheld (my friend let me play it). I'd like to experience it on the big screen one day, though.
Very well, then. I have added an "All TV" and "All handheld" option, which I should've done from the start. I figured something had to be missing, but I doubt there are many people who haven't at least BRIEFLY tried playing it either way.

When I get it, I know I’ll motly be playing on TV.

Mostly handheld unless I need higher quality screenshots or to record gameplay. Handheld allows for more freedom in where I sit/lay while playing.

Handheld mostly. Very comfy on the bed.

The majority of the time has been on the TV, but I have played it handheld every now and then.

I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe mostly on handheld.

overwhelmingly tv because im a super mario galaxy nerd and i had to shake the left joycon for throwing cappy else it wouldnt have felt right

Mostly on the TV and some handheld at home. At first I pretty much only played on the TV, but I've started playing it in handheld mode sometimes.

All the time on Tabletop mode, which is basically Handheld but by controlling it like a TV. However, for the purpose of this thread, I picked Handheld.

Main reason being: I don't have a HDTV, so there's no way I can play this on a TV screen, unlike most people here.

Thank you for reading.

Back