Requests you would give Mario voice actors

Didn't you know?

Well hey, I'm sure no one else can make better sounds than those if that makes you feel better.

Fawful Claus said:
Jesus the same person that does Peach's beautiful voice is also responsible for those... noises?

Samantha Kelly provides the voice for Peach, Baby Peach, Cat Peach, Pink Gold Peach, Toad and Toadette. Furthermore, her most notable predeccessor as Peach's VA was Jen Taylor, who also voiced Toad, Toadette and Daisy (in Mario Party 3-5)

I know this is very random but now I suddenly want to hear Mario singing the Magic School Bus theme song.

"I sense an unusual amount of fear for something as trivial as this trade dispute."

Wait wrong movie.

Deanna Mustard: "Who put a bunch of water in my ship?!"

In regards to Mario Kart 7's version of Daisy Cruiser. An aquarium just seems like a bad idea for a ship that size.

Maybe the ship has a sprung a leak and it's sinking

Daisy never really mentions it anyway so it's probably in a state of disrepair

I don't think that's what they mean, HEROMARIO. I think they're asking what you would ask one of the Mario voice actors to say if you had the chance to meet one.

I would ask Charles Martinet for his take on Dimentio, if he had one.

If I ever met Mike Pollock and Charles Maritent at the same time, I would like Eggman to give an scary speech and Mario respond heroically with a rebuttal

Or Eggman and Waluigi trying to be louder than each other and pointing out who's mustache is more evil

That sounds fantastic.

If Lou Albano were still alive, I would make him argue with Martinet in their takes on Mario and see who was better.

EDIT: Throw in Marc Graue from Hotel Mario and you have yourself a talented trilogy...

Well, as talented as anything Hotel Mario related can be....

MAMA!? MAMA LUIGI!? *DESCENDING MANIACAL ITALIAN LAUGHTER*

That one.

Back