SNES Mini

Star Fox 2 what the fuck

and the rest of the choices seem really good

I hope they make more than 5 copies this time so I actually have a reasonable chance of buying this one I really want it

Bubsy said:
T-Rex Mario said:
Bubsy said:
So did they actually finish star fox 2?
As far as I'm concerned they finished the game, but the only versions of the game to become public are early unfinished versions.
I had always heard the game was 70% finished

Dylan Cuthbert said in an interview he was allowed to play the game while developing Star Fox Command and he said it was significantly different from the early ROM currently available online.

welp I secured one with a preorder in Aus : )

unlike the NES classic, this has so much that appeals to me and my sister, so it's a perfect purchase. hopefully nothing bad happens and the preorder is cancelled and I miss out.

Didn't own a snes growing up so this is really exciting. Sad to see DKC2 and 3 aren't on there but the catalogue they do have is pretty good.

Gonna walk right into an EB Games store tomorrow and preorder the fuck out of this one.

So my parents asked me out of the blue if I would like to preorder the SNES Mini.

Didn't expect that to happen at all but hey I preordered it now so that's nice

Rohan Kishibe said:
unlike the NES classic, this has so much that appeals to me and my sister, so it's a perfect purchase. hopefully nothing bad happens and the preorder is cancelled and I miss out.
Is your sister's name GBAToadette?

So if they can release a SNES game that was never released, can't they release a certain GBA game that was only released in Japan...?

Anyway, now that this is a thing I wonder what else they might do in the future. N64 Mini? Game Boy Mini?

Billie Holiday said:
Gonna walk right into an EB Games store tomorrow and preorder the fuck out of this one.
Done. My local store said they only have nineteen units left to pledge as pre-orders at the time.

Billie Holiday said:
Billie Holiday said:
Done. My local store said they only have nineteen units left to pledge as pre-orders at the time.
You did it!

Luigi 64DD said:
So if they can release a SNES game that was never released, can't they release a certain GBA game that was only released in Japan...?
SF2 was already done, Mother 3 would still need translating

because using the fan translation would be too simple

Billie Holiday said:
Billie Holiday said:
Grats! I ordered mine online

Unlike the NES Mini, I think I am more interested in the SNES Mini due to the overall more attractive selection of games. It's got Mario Kart, Mario World and even Mario RPG! It's certainly not perfect, mind you, as I would love it to have, say, Wario's Woods or Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack in the US, but I prefer the fairies). There are some games I am not sure I would enjoy, particularly Star Fox, but this looks to be pretty attractive given that it's also coming with two controllers (which is great for the Wii Remote attachment).

I won't rule out the NES Mini if it were to be available again, as I come to think that it's a nice little box of games.

Thanks for reading.

the japanese version has panel de pon

and tetris attack isnt necessarily the same, since the normal panel de pon is in the nintendo puzzle collection i think.

nevermind forgot that was jp only as well lol. well yeah then tetris attack i guess.

I'm excited to hear about all of the stories about people suffering to get one of the four total pieces of junk available at retailers.

In the U.S., SNES stock shortage is a huge problem.

It's great that the NES Mini is back, because only after the period of it stopping production was I interested in it. Currently I have the SNES Mini preordered.

Thank you for reading.

Bringing back NES Classic is a smart move (or you could say it's fixing a bad decision). It sounds like they're trying to actually make people be able to buy the NES and SNES Minis since they also said they'd increase the production of the SNES mini.

Back