Kirby: Star Allies

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! :D

I know I got it 2 days earlier than expected, but tomorrow my dad is leaving to another country tomorrow, so we partied today so that my dad can participate. Anyway, I'll play it asap!

Kirby of the Stars said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/1059279150886772736

It seems that they're teasing the next update now. There is a picture in the linked tweet depicting Francisca looking into the sky. I'm not fluent in Japanese but is anyone able to translate the text?

It's probably another Dream Friend. I think they are not going to use silhouettes anymore, because they start to become predictable. The comments all point to a fan-favourite returning, so it's probably going to be that character.

Lots of Magolor means it has to be him, won't it?

Thank you for reading.

Holy hell.

The datamine also has 6 unrevealed characters in it, what a coincidence. We can expect
Magolor, Suzie Taranza and the three mages

glad they seemed to have just revealed it all at once this time, especially when I already knew who it was

looking forward to Magolor the most, though they all look good

Shit I forgot I haven't beaten the game yet.

Those new drean friends all look great tho, can't wait to try all of them.

The English trailer. Now that I can actually understand what the trailer is saying...man, I HAVE to play that Heroes in Another Dimension mode!

Also, at the end of the trailer, it adds the three Mage-Sisters to a picture of the Dream Friends. Does that mean they'll become Dream Friends, too?

They were datamined, so I guess so.

YESSSSSS!

Anyway, aside from the mages, these were exactly the characters I speculated. Magolor is the one I'm the most excited for. But the thing I'm the most excited for is the extended story mode.

This new update looks amazing. Playing as Magalor is so cool! I don't care too much for Susie and Taranza, but I'll play their stories too. The new story mode looks great too. Also the Mages are playable? This is the kind of DLC I would actually pay for, let alone recieve for free!

Adding new modes, eh?

I may buy this now. The demo (FINALLY played it) was better than I thought.

Quick question, how do you get dream friends? Asking for future reference.

Moldomré said:
Adding new modes, eh?

I may buy this now. The demo (FINALLY played it) was better than I thought.

Quick question, how do you get dream friends? Asking for future reference.

You can unlock Dream Palaces in the game, which allow you to team up with Dream Friends. With the exceptions of Dedede and Meta Knight (who can be recruited via Friend Hearts instead), you cannot recruit them without the Palaces. For reference, here's the unlock criteria for each Dream Friend:

Kirby: Available at start.

Bandana Dee, Animal Friends, Marx, Gooey: Unlock a Dream Palace.

King Dedede: Defeat him at the end of Level 1.

Adeleine, Dark Meta Knight, Daroach: Unlock a Dream Palace, and defeat Dedede at the end of Level 1.

Meta Knight: Defeat him at the end of Level 2.

This is...what, a triple post? But they've announced new info about the next update. First off, check out this new Taranza trailer...

Also, a few new tidbits of info taken from here:

-Ultimate Choice Extra is a thing. Eight new difficulty levels will be added, in which the parallel bosses are fought. Yes, we're even getting a new Soul Melter.

-King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Waddle Dee are getting new moves, probably to make them more unique from Kirby's abilities.

-There will be 6 new celebration pictures, bringing the total to 18.

Wow, I am excited for this update!

Looks great, glad to see Magolor and co. back in action. Maybe we'll see Escargoon make his first appearance in a Kirby game next? (Well, besides his appearance in Mass Attack.)

So if Magolor and Taranza got a trailer, Susie also obviously gets one:

Now idk, but now that I think of it, Susie and Magolor are pretty OP. I mean personally, the OPest character in the game so far is The animal Trio.

While we're waiting for the Three Mages trailer and the Wave 3 update, I found this video of a certain pro destroying Soul Melter. No copy abilities and no allies. I really wish I was able to do this.

So how does one Switch between them? A button press perhaps, or do you choose which one?

They look neat tho.

Isabelle said:
So how does one Switch between them? A button press perhaps, or do you choose which one?

They look neat tho.
I think they said you could switch between them at any time with a button press. Each one has an entirely different moveset. It looks like they're handling these guys much better than the Animal Friends. Here's a TRUE 3-in-1 Dream Friend!

Rick Kine and Koo are still great though, I mean switching between them I easy and they provide elemental fusions.

But the mages seem like they will be finally replacing them.

Back