Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

The Minion Quest tracks sound pretty great.

Yoshi the SSM said:
I heard Professor E. Gadd's theme in the remake. Here's a video of a comparison.
*video*
Also, since this game's coming out in October, it means the Halloween music type is perfect even if you don't celebrate Halloween.
This almost sounds like it was ripped straight from Dark Moon.

Yeah it's ripped straight from it, kinda disappointing.

On some of these remixes, some sound better than the original, others sound worse. I dunno, not much is jumping out at me.

DragonFreak said:
The song Devastation also sounds better in the remake too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugk3tPYNYQ

I love the choir effect, it really adds to the feeling of the lives and economy of the Beanish being put in peril due Cackletta's chaotic conquest.

--
I really wanna listen to all these updated themes... but at the same time I don't want any of the changes to be spoiled.
The sad part is even after the game is released, I have to wait to December before I actually get it for myself... HNNNNNG.

No Geno

DKSSJFeXcAArvFV.jpg

I wasn't surprised he's not returning.

I care just enough to write this post to show how little I care.

I've received word of mouth that
Starlow is an unlockable ally in the Minion's Quest.

For fuck's sake.

Here's a pic of something to confirm my previous post

GxpPn6k.png

1506039018892.png

YOU ARE NOT, DON'T LIE TO ME

I miss dead Donkey Kong already :(

Little Fungitown Toads are....regular Toads

1506049178508.png

Yoshi Theater posters are replaced

1506044254492.png

Nice changes. Makes me want to loathe AlphaDream.

Bink also looks like a generic skeleton instead of Donkey Kong.

is there a certain point where we can accuse the devs of being half-assed with the details?

Removing Kirby is an abominable atrocity and I will never forgive AlphaDream for this.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't get this. Wasn't that a big deal when the original came out? I mean, if it wasn't, they wouldn't have bothered using him in the first place, and Square-enix was fine with a Smash appearance so them objecting to this is kinda hard to believe.

It's more like they didn't bother rather than Squeenix objecting to it tbh.

That's even more baffling then, AlphaDream has shown to be very passionate about bringing back things people loved about their old games and Geno's cameo is a big one.

Also how the fuck is Starlow going to fight, by being glittery on the enemies? lol

I'm fine with the new posters though.

Starlow has been able to stop time, and throw Bowser out of Peach's Castke, so...
On an unrelated note, that Bowser's Minons boss battle theme is great.

Criminy, couldn't they at least let the mooks and NPC Toads keep their more stylized and unique designs from the original? Not everything has to be a palette swap and on-model with the "ideal" Toad design, a little artistic freedom goes a long way.

hmm

A player said Bowser Jr isn't even around or mentioned in Bowser Minions at all, but he is not sure about that if he missed anything.

Unless they got the site wrong, Bowser Jr. might be an unlockable bonus when you manage to 100% the mode or the like or even just a character you can skip wihile still finishing the mode. It seems that there are diverging paths so that you can finish the mode without visiting all stages.

Back