Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Mario and Luigi have very noisy shoes.

You know I'm genuinely curious how Minion Quest will end. I mean the bros defeat both major antagonists of the game so, whats left for the minions to fight at the end?

Fawful technically doesn't die, so maybe he finds Bowser after the castle explosion and the minions save Bowser before he ends up getting put in a box by Peasley? Dunno how that would work but I'm pretty sure Fawful's gonna be fought by the minions.

All depends if they feel like changing the ending or not. I mean they already changed a couple a characters here and there so it's not completely out of the question.

And how are they gonna react to the whole Bowletta thing? And why do the Koopalings presumably switch sides?

So many questions.

I think some footage showed Iggy who appears brainwashed. And apparently the playable minions are fighting other Bowser minions sometimes because they're competing to see who can rescue Bowser first I guess?

Well I would say "wouldn't be the first time" but no, this was the first time.

But then they clearly see Bowser as "Rookie" so...gah I'm so confused.

Minion Quest's story ends before Bowletta brings Bowser's Castle to the Beanbean Kingdom. The minions likely join forces with Bowser's Castle as the Koopalings fight against the Mario brothers at that point in time.

No I don't think thats how it will end. It would be a pretty shit ending if it did.

*Gasp* Maybe we (players of the game) didn't actually fight the Koopalings in the original.

Or at the very least, they are now not the Koopalings, but their dark counterparts in the main story.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
How else would it go on after Bowser's castle shows up without contradicting the story?

Just have the koopalings temp leave your party like many other rpgs will do.

Edit: On a completely different note, after watching a little gameplay from a month or so ago, I found out that the "Elite" trio briefly willingly joined Fawful.

Boy oh boy I'm reminded why I really don't like those 3 at all.

So, as seen on the Japanese site, Bowser Jr. is implied to be in Minion Quest.
However, did you take note of who was next to Junior?
It looks a lot like Prince Peasley.

Thats why I'm convinced

You'll team up with him for the finale to place the bomb on Bowser's castle

I'd love if he was recruitable and could temporarily stun opponents by flashing his hair

I also still think Minion Quest could work with an online mode where your team goes against other people's teams.

It could but I don't seeing a huge base of people wanting to play that.

Mcmadness said:
Thats why I'm convinced

You'll team up with him for the finale to place the bomb on Bowser's castle

The only question is, who would be the final boss?
Unless the troop gets brainwashed by Bowletta and either Private Goomp or Bowser Jr. ends up being the final boss

ThatGuy62 said:

Oh Shiz, you're right

new-friends_dot.png

ThatGuy62 said:
The only question is, who would be the final boss?
Unless the troop gets brainwashed by Bowletta and either Private Goomp or Bowser Jr. ends up being the final boss

I haven't a clue.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
ThatGuy62 said:

Oh Shiz, you're right

new-friends_dot.png

No wonder why his amiibo is supported...

Yeah I have, it's not very impressive and nothing is all that new.

^Pretty much this. I've only found one new thing so far:
4zW42GS.jpg

Looks like Fawful had early versions of Mechawfuls. Wonder if you can fight them.

Where did you find that?

Ninelevendo said:
^Pretty much this. I've only found one new thing so far:
4zW42GS.jpg

Looks like Fawful had early versions of Mechawfuls. Wonder if you can fight them.

Aaah now I'm worried. >->

Back