Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too).

Opinion?

• Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually it’s cool

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
So yeah, some of you are wondering "Hey Koops, what happened to the fifth partner moves?" Don't worry, I was working about it... well, actually no, I was busy with Chapter 15. Buuuuut, I'm an expert at improvising, so yeah, let's do it!

Continuing from where we left off, at Nina.

Stayzee: Eardrum killer: Puts in an album of her songs to play them for the next turns. Deals 2 damage per turn.
Spike: Skellobombing (5): Summons two skellobombers who will attack the enemies together. Deals 3 damage x 2. Thus the action command must be performed twice.
Luna: Lunatic Luna (4): Attacks the enemies repeatedly until the action command is missed. Deals 1 damage on each hit, ignoring defense.
Block: Veritable VG nerd (FP varies on the kind of enemy scanned): Scans an enemy and copies it, using its attack for that turn.
Chillianna: Necklace lasso: Uses her necklace as a lasso and catches an enemy to deal as much damage as how good the action command was performed. Has a 100% chance of freezing.
Blind: Lonely Falcon (12): Lets another partner attack on the same turn, without having to switch between them.

Yeah that does it for attacks. Blurrgr's and Antonimus are already there, in that other post. Anyway, see ya!

So guys, before I start chapter 16, I want you to know that after the main story is over, there will be something good. That something I was working on aside the 'Shroom. Yeah, that thing. I want it finished before the main story, which means I am going to try and stole with some miscellaneous posts. I know, I'm evil if you wanted to see chapter 16 that soon, but come on guys not anything's going to be as you wish it... ok sorry did I say something I shouldn've said? Don't worry, there will be other things, like some redesigns, everyone loves the redesigns, I even worked on some, and they're also gonna be used for that "thing". And also those drawings of important chapter characters right?

See ya!

Ok guys, look, I have my first day of school, and high school at that, tomorrow, and so I won't be using the computer very often. In fact, I think I will only be able to use it on weekends! Save for a few occasions of course!

Anyway, I thought since we're about to enter chapter 16, maybe I should introduce two of the three optional partners. Those two can be obtained before the final boss, but the last one is only after the final boss. So I will only be introducing two of those. I first mentioned an optional partner in Chapter 11, right?

So, ladies and gents, coming from the Gryztal Cove, here I give you, Golitter, from the Glitterfoot species. He is found deep inside the Gryztal cove in a place where you wouldn't think to look right away. It is totally accessible, but the labyrinth Gryztal Cove is makes it unlikely to get there, as the entrance to the pathway leading there is hidden by a piece of the foreground, or something like that, but you get it. Anyway, here he is!

TeDzUB7l.jpg

Golitter is a Glitterfoot, and the last of his kind, as he, the burliest and most resistant, survived the heat the Gryztals produce. As the last Glitterfoot, he is more of a lonely guy and has kept his distances from any form of intelligent life, excluding his trusty Woodpecker companion. He has a pickaxe, allowing him to dig, as his big stubby arms are strong enough to swing it with full power. Being lonely, he has quite a lot of manners that he needs to work on, but tries his best to fit in, unfortunately not working that much, as he doesn't even know how to speak correctly. Nonetheless, he shows promise and total devotion to anyone who accepts his company, fearing that if he ever disappoints someone, he might lose them forever.

And next, we have someone we all met and maybe loved, but maybe if you like the character this one was based off of, then you definitely like her. She may be rusty, but she's still cute. Put your hands, paws, flippers, wings or whatever you have together for... Cybelle!

After completion of Chapter 13, if you speak to Cybelle before exiting Valldo's house, she might tell you that she lost something that was meaningful to her, and tells you to find it. The location that specific "thing" is located is in another chapter, but I won't spoil it from here. She is very grateful to you once you restore the item in question (and don't worry, it's not anything censored), and then gives you a retro tape, which allows you to listen to previous Mario music that still fits the theme of the location, example, Dry Dry ruins from Paper Mario would play in the All-Seeing Pyramid. She then says she wants to come along with you. Anyway, enough talking, here she is.

PxZhSoJl.jpg

Cybelle is, from the point of view of many scientists, an immature pile of rust that does whatever goes over her tiny mechanical mind. While it is kind of true, she was not always the robot she now seems to be, as she, like Block, was genetically engineered and became what she is today, but she doesn't know anything about it. Those changes she had were made by Valldo, her adoptive father, in an attempt to save her from an almost certain death, but wiping away her memory, remembering only her name. She has the ability to alter the functioning of any mechanism, making things possible and opening otherwise sealed pathways. She is a curious-spirited robot, stopping at anything that looks out of place to investigate it. While knowing she is a robot, she likes to believe that she is a live being, something she doesn't know she once was. She is very affective towards people, especially Block, and dearly trusts her loved ones at all times, believing they would never let her down. She might seem like a rusty pile of metal, but she's full of love inside.

Okay, here they are. Enjoy! See ya!

Edit: I'll fix the background as soon as I get the chance. Bye!

I can definitely tell your drawing abilities are improving. Cybelle looks great!

Well, I had to use Isabelle as a reference, for the face. I drew her yesterday. Golitter is older, I even drew him just before I drew Blind, but which is also one of the best drawings I've made.

That said, thanks!

Ok, guys, Y'know what, let's already get started with some beta stuff! And btw, I think we should do those "partner interviews" soon, because yeah, we're basically at the end right now. Let us start with Goombeddy!

The History of Goombeddy

At first, in the first "demo of the game", Goombeddy was completely absent from the game. This was the version where old partners were put in the game as placeholders, so that doesn't count.

Then, a mustachioed Goomba came to mind. That's pretty much it. That's how Gommbeddy came to be, not much story here, he's one of the very first partner ideas I had in this game. But Kooplea has a bigger, wider history.

The History of Kooplea

First off, Koops was the obvious placeholder, until version 2 of the game decided to put an actual original Koopa partner.

At first, the idea of a Paratroopa was thought. She would have a black shell and a sapphire necklace. Her name came to be Kooprima, and was obtained in Chapter 4, which was, back then, a place called The Trashlands, a huge junkyard. She also had the ability to hide Mario at some point by making him fly off-screen, but it wouldn't work for places were you need to get through a wall, so the idea was abandoned.

Kooprima was still a thing though, and was this time, an ordinary Koopa Troopa. She had the traditional Koopa Troopa ability. But she was deleted because she was obscure.

Then came Koopard, a cowardly Koopa Troopa who lives in the old man Koopister's house, at the point the chapter was actually a circus. But then, I thought the game lacked in female partners, and, with the Chapter 1 partner, who was supposed to be a Yoshi called Heroshi, power of speed and transport. He too was obscure and weird to have as the chapter 1 partner, so I thiught "why not make a female Koopa Troopa and put her in chapter 1?" Then I thought of Kooplea.

Next time we'll go through Penny and Lucifer's histories, as Lancebob was the first original partner I had, he doesn't have a history, but he's cool, 'cuz I actually thought of him before anyone else. See Ya!

Hey guys, sorry but you have to wait till this afternoon (in my timezone, which is something like Morning in America) so I can update you on things.

See yesterday I finished classes at 5:20 PM, and my Bus was having a hard time finding its path, so I guess you can blame that on that. I arrived home at 6:40 PM and had time just to dine and do homework. School be getting harder.

So guys I have swimming classes in an hour so I better do this now.

History of Penny

Penny was not always part of the game. Chapter 2 originally was supposed to be the YesterdayCity, which was at the time a generic 8-bit world. At that point I had a chapter which was a town in Black and White, but the idea was scrapped because it was too bad of an idea for a chapter to me.

This chapter was chapter 10, and I decided to put 8-but land there, leaving the chapter 2 slot empty. Then did I come up with the idea of a bee partner, as well as an ant one, so Green Zone was created. Anton was the chapter partner, and Penny was also present, but would be aquired in a much later part of the game, in chapter 9.

She was still the King's secretary, and she would then be encountered in chapter 7, having an argument with the beta Stayzee. Then, in Chapter 9, ambushed by Octoombas. She had to be saved so she joined your team at last.

She was also at a moment supposed to change clothes depending on the temperature, example wearing a sleeveless dress in hot places, and a scarf with a beanie in cold places.

It was only then Anton, the ant, was thought to be enslaved in chapter 14, and so, Penny would become the partner of chapter 2 instead.

History of Lucifer

While Penny was a long thought character, Lucifer was a new idea that once came out of nowhere, somewhere before I started this thread.

If you read last post, you'd know that chapter 4 was supposed to be a junkyard and that Kooprima the Koopa Troopa would be found there, and then be replaced by Koopard, and finally Kooplea, to be moved to chapter 1.

What happened to Heroshi, he was then put in chapter 4, but a Yoshi hero in a circus wouldn't really make sense. So Heroshi was ultimately completely deleted from the project. Therefore, there was an empty spot in Chapter 4. I started brainstorming ideas for a fitting partner, but none came to mind.

I was then like "I should include someone that's cool, Idk, something like Bonechill" BoneChill from SPM is in my opinion the coolest boss besides Bowser, and when I thought about him, I directly thought about Sataneel, who was already the chapter 7 boss. Except he was the only Puzzeele in the game.

I was then like "what if that partner came to be from that species?"

I started having ideas of a female Puzzeele who would be able to infatuate Male ones. The whole Puzzeele species was born from here.

After trial and error, Lucifer would obtain the design she is known for today, and the name Lucifer was just a variation of a female name, "Lucy", arranged to sound "god-like" or something. But now, I don't even think she looks like a "Lucy". I mean it just sounds weird.

After having given her that demon name, the other Puzzeeles, including Sataneel, who was originally Eelvil (yes, creative name), got their names from that. So if you like the Puzzeele species itself, then thank Lucifer.

That does it for those two. Next on the line for the throne are Rockbert, Nina and Stayzee. See Ya!

Hello people. You know what time it is?

History of Rockbert

Rockbert was almost always in the game, except he was, different.

He was still the Chapter 5 partner, and still mistaken for someone else which almost lead to his death. But he himself wasn't the same. He was simply called Rocky before, and had sandals. Chinese styled ones too. His headband was blue instead of Red.

Then I looked up the name of the Kirby species, because I have officially decided he was going to be from tht species, except it turned out that the species' name was Rocky, so I had to change his name to Rockbert.

History of Nina

Before, Nina wasn't present in the game.

At first, the idea of a city in a Dry Bones was thought, so the chapter always existed. But at the time, no partner was planned at the moment. Then I came up with a "creative" species called the Bolka (don't even remember where the pun comes from!). A Bolka called Blackie was going to be the invisble partner. But the species was erased for being not creative enough.

After that, I saw Ninjis had a now pretty decent role in the Mario series, having appeared in Super Mario Run and all. So I decided to make the partner a Ninji, and that time was also the one the game lacked females, so you know what happened next.

History of Stayzee

Stayzee herself has appeared under many names, which I don't remember, in the game.

She wasn't even supposed to be a crazee Dayzee before, but she was still a flower-like creature. She was still one of the people that enjoyed Sulafhat Beach, and was supposed to almost get kidnapped by Planktopus' beta version.

Then, when Penny made her way in the game, she was gonna have an argument about some unspecified stuff, until the attack stroke.

Her name was Rosy or something like that. Her power was to use her wings to fly objects to far places, but that idea was deemed stupid for some reason. But now that I'm thinking of it, it's not 100% bad, but oh well.

Then she gained the status of Crazee Dayzee. She had the power to blow things away by singing at them. This ability is still present in the game, but is held by another partner. And no, that other partner doesn't sing.

That was the moment she was known as Stayzee. She then gained te ability she has today. End of Story, that's it.

I honestly don't know what we'll do next, but I'm sure I'll be able to fix Cybelle's background tomorrow. Until then, See Ya!

I fixed Cybelle's background. She and Golitter will be added to the OP in a few moments.

And also, guys, turns out Daewand's file mysteriously got through my 'Shroom files, and it was a Krita document, meaning that its layers were not merged together. In simpler words, I could color him.

So here I give the full version of Daewand.

nLX83v7l.jpg

So yeah, that's it. See ya tomorrow!

So, hello, everyone, I thought it nice to actually begin with chapter 16. I actually finished it, but I still need to do those drawings to start.

Anyway, here is Part 1 of the Final Chapter. Hope you like it!

X-Groller: Well, Mario, this is it! You pass the test! And I'll tell The Kiti chief to set you free. I'll have to tell him I was the reason those eruptions occurred.
Blurrgr: What? Isn't he going to zap you or something?
W-Groller: I'm the God of Fire, damn it! I ain't dying anytime!
Hatred: Ok, Mario, now please get me to the cave of functions so I can offer you my power! It's great! Lemme tell ya how many monsters I've smitten with it!
Peach: Yeah, ok, let's just get you there!
Goombeddy: And with that, we are just done with all but one code star! This adventure was quite fun, must I say, people. I'm just happy to be part of this with you.
Stayzee: Oh! No need to flatter! I know you couldn't go without me!
Goombeddy: Well.......... yeah, I guess.
Antonimus: Ok. Now can we save chatting for later? Because this volcano is CRAZY!

Evacuate the volcano, get to the ship, get back to Champs-Eclypsees.

Merlon: So, young ones? Have you found the code star?
Nina: We wouldn't've come back here if it weren't the reason!
Merlon: Great! Now we just need the last code star!
Peach: Yeah, and we know where he is...
Merlon: What's the matter, Princess? You seem worried?
Peach: It's just... I don't know what's happening there, at Fort Hackula.

At Fort Hackula.

Evilness: You're a goner, vampire!
Hackula: How can you be so sure of yourself?
Evilness: How can YOU be so sure of yourself?
Hackula: Aghhhh! This isn't getting us anywhere! Soon, I will show you the true meaning of having your hopes and dreams crushed by just a random occurrence that appeared in the game's codings!
Evilness: You mean glitches?
Hackula: No, worse!
Evilness: Unfair Online Hacking?
Hackula: No, ME! I am that mistake that is going to bring down the world you know and love. I have just learned Mario has defeated Shadoodle, once and for all. But there still is a chance. Soon, the world will be at my entire disposal.
Evilness: You sound sad. 'Re you sad right now?
Hackula: What? Me? Sad? Who're you kidding? YOU should be sad! You are trapped here and I will soon destroy you along the other code stars!
Evilness: You are making it sound like you're sad.
Hackula: Just... forget it. Let's get this started.
Evilness: Mario... Luigi... Princess Peach... Goombeddy... Everyone... please... hurry...

Hector and Victor were watching the scene. They shortly afterward get caught spying by a random glitch.

Glitch: Sir Hector, what is it you and Sir Victor are doing?
Hector: Oh hey, there, my deeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrr.....
Glitch: Bobby.
Hector: Yeah, hey there Bobby, we were just checking if the plan was going smoothly!
Hackula: Well, it seems to me that you were trying to do something.
Victor: Oh Hey! Hackula! Heyyyyyy! Hey! Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hackula: That is enough, I had it with you two. I will just make sure you stay here so you don't get in the way!
Hector, whispering: Do you think he knows?
Hackula: Exactly, I know, thanks to this bad boy over there.

He begins pressing on Evilness, revealing previous dialogue Hector and Victor had with Mario. They were toast.

Victor: Well, I guess you got us, but, you'll see. Mario will get there, and end your distorted existence!
Bowser, coming in: Wait, what? Mario's coming? You said your minions would stop him by now! Tell me, Mister Anonymous, was that some sort of trick to fool me into coming here so you could watch Mario push me around? Well, Y'know what, I will be the lucky one to stomp him until he becomes paper thin, and NOONE WILL GET IN MY WAY!

He jumps away.

After researching the location of Fort Hackula, which is inside the cave of functioning, you head there. In front, is a door that is sealed by 15 code stars. The door opens, and Fort Hackula is yours for the exploring. Enemies here: Elite Glitches, Black Shy Guys, Sqwarms, Dark Koopatrols, Dorguys, Twisted Magiblots, Buggy Ninjis, Drownes, Messemblages, Wizzerds, Bombshell Bill Blasters, Punkipines, Mural goons, and many other threatening enemies. Puzzles here are a tough one too. You may stay a while stuck in just one of them.

So yeah, that's it, pretty much, when you make it to the final room, you know that the final boss is here.

Hackula: Well, Mario, it seems that, despite our huge rivalry during this... "adventure" you had, it is only now we truly meet! And I see that you even have a multitude of different rebel friends you have made on the way. Too bad you will never witness how I will recreate this world in my image.
Block: Look, you're that Hackula guy we know so much about, right? Look, Hackula, we can make this work, without having to do the bad stuff.
Luna: 1000‰ agree on this one. I haven't felt such a strong agreement with someone like that in ages, it feel real great!
Golitter: Friends right! We no need fight! We do civilized! We shake hands!
Hackula: How pathetic... *facepalm*... Are you trying to escape your demise? How could you ever think that this would be the answer? Let me tell you something. The only thing this world has ever known was war, everyone, every soul has teared down itself to be the world they live in. Me being a Hacker, I was often rejected by people, mistreated by professionals, and now, I am going to show these fools how I play! And to do so, I need to destroy all code stars, so that the world would never know the meaning of order ever again. The world would become a mess, like me.
Cybelle: Awwww! Poor little thing! So others were mean to you? Is that it?
Hackula: Indeed, Darling. Now, Mario, everyone, our battle will determine the fate of the world. If you are to win, then I would just put a stake through my heart and admit myself defeated.
Bowser: WAIT!

Bowser: Who told you it was YOUR job to toast Mario? No one ever tries to get NEAR him, ya hear me? Only I have the right to do that! Mario, it's time for a rematch! Let THIS be the battle that determines the fate of the universe!

You battle Bowser. He's a hell lot stronger than when we fought him in Chapter 1. Nostalgia. Anyway, he is obviously defeated.

Bowser: WHAT!? No! I can't lose now! I'm still planning on killing him myself!
Hector: Mario!
Victor: Thank goodness you're alright!
Hector: Yeah, that Bowser sure seemed serious about smoking you.
Victor: Now all you need to do is go show Hackula who is boss!
Hackula: Bravo! Bravo! Truly magnificent, Mario, and co. I guess! All of you united truly form a spectacular show to watch! Should've recorded this on tape, way to save the moment. But that matter not! I will begin destructing this code star, and then, it's the turn for the ones you have on you!
Evilness: No! You're not getting away with this, Mister Hamster! Dare touch one of us, Mario will stop you!
Hackula: Ugh.... Mario, it's always Mario... DOESN'T ANYONE PAY ATTENTION ON WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO?
Lucifer: Listen, that's not making you look good. You're just pitiful right now. And I assume that attention is the reason you want this world of ours?
Hackula: Shut it! Ever since I existed, no one has payed attention to me, I was never officially considered, nor referred to as an important part of something. All I was for the people was a mistake, a mere virus that was treated by the medicine of game developers, a disease that no one cared about, a negligible life form. All I wanted was recognition, but you, Mario, and all other icons, took it away from me by being too popular! Now it's time I blow you off the face of the universe so I can take your place. Then, when the Code stars, will be destroyed, I'll be everywhere!
Cybelle: That's... That's so sad!
Antonimus: Ok guys, this is it! Our moment!
Goombeddy: It has all come down to now!
Blurrgr: Bring it on, chameleon!

BOSS CHAPTER 16: HACKULA

That's Hackula, one sworn enemy to everyone who has rejected him. Now he is out for revenge. To be honest, being lonely is not a reason for me to take over the world, but being lonely for thousands of years? Maybe that's a lot worse than I imagine it. Max HP is 250, ATT is 18. He will inflict any sorts of status effects on you, as well as alter your movements. He has enormous stats, so buckle up, Mario, everyone, friends, this battle defines a final boss!

After the fight, A giant vortex appears behind Hackula, as a very evil-looking silhouette our heroes don't recognize emerged. Its voice was very familiar, and it was a voice our heroes thought they would NEVER EVER hear again...

Who is that mysterious guy? Let us discover the shocking truth in Part 2, which I will release I don't know when.

Hey guys.

Tomorrow, if possible, I will be working on Tuphantamon, maybe the Three Winds, and also Brassus. Might as well also draw some other characters if I have the time, I don't have school tomorrow and I finished all my homework. So yeah, most likely tomorrow, you'll see new stuff here.

So, turns out I was away all day, but I managed to quickly, and despite that nicely, the Bloodthirsty Doomer King of the All-Seeing Pyramid, Tuphantamon!

BwFw2Fkl.jpg

I'd say he looks malicious. It is also obvious why he is said to be bloodthirsty. And true to his name, he has the appearance of a Phanto. I only got the time to draw him today, but maybe tomorrow I'll be able to make new drawings. See Ya!

So yeah, due to homework, and weekend homework is long you know, I couldn't draw yesterday, but I can guarantee that at least one drawing will appear in this thread today, maybe even two. Probably. Anyway, I'm here to talk once again about... Aspects of the game!

*overly dramatic latin music everyone knows about which's name I forgot!*

Yeah, then again, I still have to finish those drawings I want to finish if we wanna get somewhere, so without further ado, let's get into it.

First of all, let's discuss some things that are exclusive to some chapters.

In the Prologue, like you would expect, you don't have your hammer, as the plot revolves around Mario and Luigi trying to get them back. At some point, some spiked enemies will appear, and since you don't have your hammer, Goombeddy tells you upon entering the fight that you cannot fight said enemy and tells you to run as your first move. Every time a spiked enemy approaches, Goombeddy would begin to alert the player with an exclamation mark above his head.

Toad Town doesn't have anything special. There's just that Peach's castke has a multitude of paintings that let you teleport to other parts of the castle. Use Kooplea to trigger an event in one room while you are in another, such puzzles are intended in an area like this.

In Timberland, the trees are so high that you can't see how high they go. However most of the time, you'll also come across little trees whose leaves can block a part of the screen so you can't see it once you get there, it's better to memorize said area before going there. Bushes can even be blocking some pathways, and will not move unless a fruit is placed on them. The Sinister Sitadel has puzzles that involve flying, of course since this is Penny's chapter.

Hunter's castle is full of traps, but most of them are choice-based. This makes them more like actual trials than mere things that stop you on your way.

There's nothing special in Giggles' lair, or in Eewakk's cave, so moving on to Boned City. If you defeat a thief carrying things, you can get those things. In the Trouble center, there is one particular paper called "stolen goods". Read it, and return the things to their rightful owners. Some rewards are worth it.

Oh, I forgot about Dried-out valley itself! The place has Boulders and rocks that can turn into clefts. Also, tumbling weeds. If they touch you, you will be sent a distance backwards, until you are released from the dead weed. After all, this is this game's version of Death Valley, so there's gotta be those.

In the Kappa Ocean, you can swim up to a certain point where you cannot go further up. But once inside the Flooded Fort, you walk normally. Also, Puzzeele's Domain at this point is full of Puzzeeles who are doing their job in order to become their king's son-in-law. Of course, those who are already married are inside their houses... so the houses are good places to hide from these guys. Also, the segment where you follow the baby is much like following Geno in The Forest Maze.

And you already know about Nowhere from Chapter 8... unless you skipped the whole chapter... anyway, one thung that is to be noted, is the fact that Nowhere is exactly like the Cloudy Courts, except it's all dark and hell-like. Everything you do in the Cloudy Courts happens in Nowhere as well. Much like Crystal Palace from Paper Mario 64.

In space, gravity is funky. That's all there really is to it. And yeah, some spherical objects you can walk around are also present, especially in the Star you head into. Lumenvia system also has occasional meteors, so beware.

YesterdayCity has nothing really special to it, but it sure looks beautiful.

Neither does the Kenzie Battlefield, I mean war isn't supposed to look like anything really nice. Except a few projectiles here and there, that's the catch. Bullet Bills, yeah. There even is a section where you are in a deep cylindrical-shaped metal corridor, with a key at the end, but once it is ontained, the corrider turns out to be a giant Cannon and blasts out a King Bill, which you should avoid or else it's instant game over. That's a proper RUN FOR YOUR LIFE segment right there!

In Miiyoto, a lot of crowds can be seen in fromt of the studio, so whack people in your way.

The Doom Desert has that super hot place where you have to find some shadow to protect yourself from the heat. Palm trees are not useless here.

And in the Super Jungle, plants that attck you by surprise.

So that's it... what do you wannt to talk about next? I wanna know from you guys.

Edit: Carmina Burana, that's the latin song I was thinking about at the beginning.

"F**k you Koops, you were supposed to show us some drawing!"

Let me explain.

It seems that every time an opportunity of drawing something, something gets in my way. Yesterday (which corresponds to Saturday), I had my brother's friend at my house, and yeah, we were supposed to spend time together. So I told myself "It's okay, I have all the evening to work on something..."

... Until my parents decided we were visiting some friends, but I HAD to keep my promises to you guys, so I had the patience to unplug the cables, even if that meant going through that maze of cables that sits below my desk, to get my laptop there and draw. That's how dedicated I am.

What I drew? I drew the Three Winds. The entirety of the Three Winds. All three of them. Which means that my drawing was a 3 in 1 drawing, which means that what I did is considered to be three drawings.

I'll upload them today, because when I got home yesterday, it was something like 00:30 AM and I had to get some sleep. I even didn't have time to tell you what I just told, and sorry to keep you worried for the whole day, I apologize deeply for that.

Love, Koops.

So yeah, uploaded the Three Winds. Here are Sir K.-O., Habibtak and Fifty (respectively) in all their glory!

8G1Hwuqh.jpg

I'd say Fifty looks the best, followed by Habibtak... there's just something I don't like about Sir KO for some reason. Can't tell what though.

Also, surprise, have a Danus!

07jjZ18l.jpg

That's him when he's not inside a Door. And also, he's a Dorguy, now that I think of it. And yeah, if you read chapter 16 as of now, you'd see that dorguys are enemies. Well actually no, they work like in SPM, asking questions. Though if you fail, instead of having enemy encounters... well, you battle the door itself and free it from the Dorguy! You can say that Danus is one of them too, judging by only how similar his face is to the dorguys.

Anyway, I hope you're happy now, and you should be: We are almost done with the drawings! Finally! See ya!

I'm not sure what you intended Sir K.O.'s headgear to be, but I'd recommend redesigning it. Other than that, though, they're looking great!

See, that is an egyptian crown, of the high empire I believe. I think I missed some detail on it. But yeah, I gotta admit, it looks like a bowling pin.

Thankfully, I have a copy file of those guys saved as a Krita document I believe, so redesigning it won't be a porblem (and thank god, man, I tried to delete it yesterday but the file deleting thing stopped responding. Good you mentioned that before I tried to erase it again. Thanks)

And yeah, thanks for the constant feedback, I really appreciate it!

Also, there's Bowser's broman doppelgänger, Brassus! Yes, I managed to pull off another drawing today!

TtH0Hej.png

I took a Color Splash sprite and edited it, and it looks great to me! See ya!

And wow, after Brassus... I've done it all... actually... yeah, that's everything I needed to be drawn! Yay! Finally! I can continue Chapter 16! And in case I wanna add something, no worries, it can't take that long, right?

Anyway, I also been working on something I promised long ago but never have done earlier.

7dfjg3i.png

So yeah, she's as hard to draw as I remember, and I can't exactly say that this drawing is the best, but it's at least it's better than the original. Also, green eyes look cool.

See ya!

So here's Chapter 16 Part 2, which has a chocking revelation. Read on!

That voice, it was none other than Shadoodle's, except, himself was... different. He wasn't Shadoodle.

Shadoodle: So Mario, now you see me in my TRUE form! Yes, if you read books about the mystical creation of the universe, you'd see a very powerful wizard capable of world destruction. Yes, you're not dreaming, it IS me! Shadoodle! Except now, I go by the name most people refer to me as, the name that is feared by everyone... LORD DARTHON!
Goombeddy: Wait, so all that, was him?
Darthon: Yes! IT WAS ME! Remember the incident with the rock? That was me!
Rockbert: Wait, what? He was Eewakk? So I got accused because of YOU!
Darthon: What? What's with the faces? I know, it's hard to believe that I am this guy you feared would meet at the end! But hey, at least you get to die with a clear conscience!
Penny: Wait a second! We saw you get burnt to death by that volcano! How are you here?
Darthon: You see, our friend the vampire here was experiencing the power of hate itself! His hate of the world, and his ability to change it, he has given me rebirth, because he knows that without me, he can't do anything! I am reborn time, and time again, only to twist the plots of your games and watch you laughably as you plummet into bottomless pits, get eaten by Piranha Plants, get crushed by Thwomps, or even be, I don't know, blasted from existence by a malevolent spirit?
Chillianna: Y___You're a monster!
Darthon: Yeah, I know, and I like it! I was born a monster, mind you! By bringing hate to this world, I shall finish what its creators started, and by finish, I mean literally finish! Finish this world off so I could live with myself, nothing, no one would get in my way! And I'm taking those (the code stars) with me! MUAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA cough cough. Sorry, being reborn just keeps getting harder! SO LONG, SUCKERS!

He warps through that vortex. Hackula is lying on the floor, his skull broken, while codes are spilling out of it.

Hackula: Mario, I'm sorry, all I wanted was revenge, but now that scum is going to erase life itself! You have to stop him! For our sake!
Blind: You fought well, Soldier. You fought well. We will pound that former Child's drawing into oblivion!
Hector: Good luck out there, guys!
Victor: Yeah, what he said!

The Dark Realm is a terrifying place where the most horrific monsters live. I mean, I myself can't imagine how hideous the enemies there'd look! It's that bad! But the Dark Realm is, in some way, fun to play through. Puzzles are the real deal, and there, all your partners' skills are put to the test! Some sequences even need some big combos to get through.

At last, at the end of this penultimate dungeon, is Lord Darthon, who we used to know as Shadoodle. He sits on a throne, and is ready to destroy all code stars. Yet, he's not doing it. He wants to kill you first.

Darthon: So you just don't give up so easily, eh, Mario? Same good ol' plumber, always rescuing the princess from the evil reptile!
Peach: Okay now, Shadoodle, hand over our codes stars!
Darthon: How dare you call me by that foolish name? Lord Darthon does not like that, I'll let you know. He would smash you to bits!
Goombeddy: He doesn't sound like he wants to give up! He knows that he's powerful, but does he knows we are going to stop him?
Kooplea: Actually, Goombeddy, he looks like he's got something to show us!

Darthon has a protection barrier around him. He is invincible, just like in every Paper Mario game!

Darthon: You shrimps don't even make me feel like something's touching me! Admit it, Mario! You know this ends here! You're just too scared to say it!
Luigi: Come on, Mario, don't let him discourage you! We already beat him countless times! In fact, he has this protection barrier because he fears that we are still able to defeat him!
Darthon: Hmm... I see, so Mario is the one that has the power to beat me! But what if... let's say, Mario... slacked on the job?

He snaps his fingers, as Mario's body glitches out of existence. Mario can't battle the Final Boss!

Peach and Luigi: Mario!
Lancebob: Oh no! We're doomed! You did think this out!
Darthon: Yes! And I suppose you didn't plan this to happen, right? Then TOO BAD! The universe is as good as gone!
Evilness: Code stars! Assemble! Now's the right time! If Mario is not here, we must get some people to fight in his stead!
Hatred: Yeah, baby, I like myself some spice in that soup!
Ignorance: Maybe I didn't notice Peach's kidnapping, but now, I am witnessing history!
Alliance: Many conflicts, many allies have I seen, this is by far the greatest of battles!
Bravery: Fear not, friends! We were well-prepared for this one moment!
Shock: Yeah! You will be shocked to know what we are up to right now, Darthon!
Justice: Justice is about to be served on table 5! Just wait for the moment!
Brotherhood: No matter what, for this to work, we must not part!
Love: I cannot let the world get destroyed, all hearts cease to exist... I am totally behind you!
Wisdom: Good or Evil, they are all significant, and all form of life is valuable!
Greed: I'm still not done with you, Darthon, I want more from you!
Membership: We are all part of this, our minds are one, let this mind decide of the fate of the universe!
Need: Even if the world brings suffering to some, it is still a wonderful place, and let it be that way!
Rivalry: Darthon, we will kill you, and even if you come back, we'll be here to stop you! We are bound to stop each other for eternity, as long as the worlds shall live!
Curiosity: If I could see the future, I would watch your defeat over and over again!
Loss: You have killed so many innocent souls, souls we lost to you, but we won't be sorry to lose you!

They sort of made a call to everyone you met on your adventure (almost everyone, you'll notice some people are absent.)

In Toad Town, Toadsworth is seen in the center, having completely rebuilt Peach's castle.

Toadsworth: Ah! Wonderful! Wait till the Princess comes back!

Suddenly, he begins repeatedly glowing. And so does Kooplarson, that Koopa troopa we met there and Gryztal Town.

Kooplarson: Argh! What's happening?
Toadsworth: Oh no! I know this call! It's the code stars! They are calling for our help!
Kooplarson: OUR HELP?
But why us?
Toadsworth: I know it all! If someone close to you comes in contact with one of them, you will be connected to it as well!
Kooplarson: Wait... you mean that... someone from my family is out there...?
Toadsworth: Most likely!
Kooplarson: Then... the girl... Oh no! This can't be happening!
Toadsworth: Then come with me, I believe that, as they are saying, we may be able to teleport to them if we wish it!

They both disappear in thin air.

Merlon and Majimi begin questioning this fact themselves, until they are told by the Code stars what's happening.

Merlon: Oh no! They are in grave danger!
Majimi: Then there is no time to lose! We must meet them there!

President Squeezee having forged himself into a team with the binks.

King Pen: I see. My dear trusty secretary, she had left her post to save the world. Then we must get there as soon as possible.
Squeezee: I couldn't have said it bettah'! This won't be as easy as openin' a ja'h eh pickles, but it's for our sake!
King Pen: Then let our allianve be strong, and let nothing divide us. We are going to help these gentlemen!

Even The Bobley Kingdom received the message.

Percybomb: Look! Your Majesty! Your Majesty! I am glowing! And I am hearing voice too!
Bonthur: Oh no! It seems like Lancebob is having a harsh time!
Hunter: I can never forget the grace that Bob-omb has done to me. If you must go to his location then I shall go with you!

In the Happy Dome:

Dooplay: No! Mario! You saved this circus! You shouldn't give in! That freak may have got your body, but I got your back!
Hearl: Make that "we got your back!"
And so say the other performers.

In the Dried-out Valley.

Eewakk: ...................
Skiller: What's that? Everyone! Stop panicking! Eewakk has something to say!
Eewakk: ...................
Skiller: Is that true? Then how do we get there?

Boned City:

Tacky.T: Nina, you freed us from the pressure of the Broman Empire, we must do anything we can to help!
Flameron: Yeah, man! You have done way too much! You don't deserve that!

Puzzeele's Domain:

Asmodeus: Look, little guy, your sister's still gonna be gone for a while, but I'm sure she'll be back in not long. Now go back to sleep, little cutie!
Mammon, Puzzeele of greed: Sir Vice-Prince! We have received a message! OUR PRINCESS IS IN DANGER! SHE IS NOW IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST BADDEST GUY IN THE UNIVERSE!
Asmodeus: I KNOW! BUT I HAD TO STAY CALM BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW HER BABY BROTHER WOULD REACT! He'll freak out! We gotta do something!
Mammon: Sir, is there another reason?
Asmodeus: Mammon, you trying to get my feelings out of my mouth? Seriously?
Mammon: Yeah, sorry sir!

Asmodeus: Attention all Puzzeeles, we must go to this dangerous place, and whatever stands in our way, we must save our princess, we lost King Sataneel! We cannot permit to lose her! No GOOOO!

Cloudy Courts:

Merltue: Light is not looking your way, good-doers, but I see from here that you are to triumph over the forces of evil!
Plangelus: All the angels are here, Master! Should we begin?
Merltue: No, we must also get the skeletons here. The code stars are not powerful enough to send messages there! They must know about this, since the treaty of equal treatment happened, we cannot leave them!
Plangelus: Yes Master!
Bone Leader: You don't need to do that! We already know! We feel Bone 3's presence in the danger in our bones, baby! There ain't any reason to get one of your angels to look for us, right guys? Mario was brought to our side by Bone 3, thus peace was restored thanks to him! We must help him now!

The Comet Observatory:

Polari: Hmmm... Everyone! Assemble!

Polari: Okay guys I'm receiving a message from he code stars that the world hangs on a stick and that Mario has disappeared somehow and cannot fight. So we must all do what those code stars tell us, for we Lumas stick together! Our dear Luna is there, fighting for the future!
Rosalina, having recovered from her injuries: Oh no! Luna? Polari, what happened?
Polari: Miss Rosalina! You're okay! But we gotta hurry! Luna is in great danger!

YesterdayCity:

Blockbite: It - is - okay - Bloak - you are safe in our hands.
Bloak: Wait, I feel something.
Blockbite: But Bloak! Aren't you aware you are a robot? You don't have feelings!
Bloak: Wait... turns out Block used to actually be a guy? And he has found his adoptive father?
Blockbite: Bloak, snap out of it!
Bloak: No, really, a voice is telling me that! He also is fighting the biggest foe he's ever faced! I must go to him and help him!

He floats away.

Blockbite: But Bloak, you forgot your medicine! Oh man he's gone, he's as foolish as G always told me. There is no such thing as him being a guy!

Gryztal Town:

Chillimpa: Come on, my dear Gryztal ball! Show me where she is!

The Gryztal ball goes to say the place is too horrible to look at, so Chillimpa decides to go herself. She also knows that the two girls she has helped were there.

Kenzie Battlefield:

Captain Bonehead: What's that? You said you heard weird voices?
Skellobomber: Yup! Felt them in my gut, I'll tell ya! And I don't have any, so it must be really important!
Captain Bonehead: I hear'em too! They say Mario is about to get killed!
Skellobomber: No! He ended this war that was a nuisance to us! We mustn't leave him behind! There's also that Blind feller!
Captain Bonehead: Yeah! That's it! A good soldier doesn't leave a man behind!
Skellobomber: Yeah, I'm also doing this because it's the world, not just Mario we're talking about here.

Miiyoto:

Mayor Tadaomi, broadcasted: So, hey there folks, I'm here with Professer Valldo, who has proven the utility of code stars and helped save the world!
Valldo: Thank you truly Mister Mayor! This is such an honor to meet you, I just wish my little ones were here at the moment (if Cybelle's not in your party, he would say little one. Now all dialogues relating to Cybelle won't play if she's in your party, here is the dialogue without her)

Valldo: I feel something!
Mayor Tadaomi: Isn't it pride you're feeling? Your kids are out there, defending us! Isn't that adorable?
Valldo: I'm getting a message from the Code stars!
Mayor Tadaomi: Uh, professor Valldo?
Valldo: Hang on! (Gasp) I'M COMING, GARY, CYBELLE, PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE!
Mayor Tadaomi: Everyone, he's crazy again!
Nyung: No, it's true! I feel it too! I have lost my son, but his sister remains! I do not wish to lose her too, so there I'll go!

Doom Desert:

Chuck the Hammer Bro: Hey man, ever since that Mario guy got Brassus out of the way, I kinda like him...
Koopatrol: Yeah, that guy was a bully... I was talking about Brassus.
Chuck: And now, I have my conscience or something telling me I need to help him!
Koopatrol: Well, I guess Brome's behind us, so there's no problem in doing that!

The Three Winds, heard from a distance, in the direction of the All-Seeing Pyramid: Hey Lord Darthon! Wait till we get there! You will be sorry as ever!

They are seen flying out of it.

Mt. Kiti:

X-Groller is having a party with the gods. He's DJ.
The God of Thunder: Hey, X! This party is killing it!
X-Groller: Yeah, 'know, my parties are the best!
The Goddess of Water: Hey X, there's something I wanted to tell you! I... I... (Come on put it together, you can't get pushed around like that!) I... wait, why are you glowing?
X-Groller: Oh, that's nothing! It's the code stars telling me that the mortals I met are fighting for the fate of this world and that they need my help.
*wait what?*
*Spits his drink*
I GOTTA HELP THEM!
I GOTTA GO!
BYE! BY THE WAY, POSA, HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE? JUST WAIT HERE! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!
Posa: Awwwww!

That's it. Everyone you met on your adventure wishes to help you. Meanwhile:

Darthon: Haha! You will now witness the true meaning of pain! Now that Mario is not able to help you! There will be no more "Mario! Mario! Help me!" No! You're on your own!

That does it for this part. Also, you may have noticed, some code star's names were changed. And also also, you get to keep the code stars you collected, only after the game you get the chips. I hope that didn't spoil a moment however.

Hey guys.

This, over there, is the finale to my fangame.

First, obligatory editor's note, I had the idea for this thing for a long time. Only now do I remember how this started, how the prologue did its magic, how we met these characters... just go on and read this, see what happens in the final part of the final chapter.

Merlon: On their own doesn't even begin to describe it!
Luigi: Merlon! What're you doing here?
Merlon: The code stars sent me. And I see I wasn't disappointed, all they said was true! I will now cast a spell that removes his shield!

The shield Breaks. He is open for attacks. He has 300 HP, his Att is 25. That's big.

After the fight, though:

Darthon: Haha! You thought this was over so easily? Foolish! You're gonna be over so easily, I can tell! Look at you shrimps, I am growing in size! (He is growing in size as he speaks) In this ultimate form I have, nothing can stop me! Not you shrimps!

Toadsworth: Well, maybe if someone were to help them, they would succeed!
Kooplarson: KOOPLEA! I CANT BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU!
Kooplea: Wait? Didn't I meet you in Gryztal Town?
Kooplarson: Kooplea look, after all these years, I have never stopped believing you were alive, even after the fire!
Kooplea: Wait, DAD?
Kooplarson: *nod*
Kooplea: Oh I missed you so much! I thought you were dead all along!
King Pen: Hang on, everyone! When my secretary is being harassed, I don't kid!
Penny: Your majesty? You didn't have to!
Squeezee: Now ain't that cute, she made he'self some fwends too!
King Pen: Okay, move aside, people, this is gonna be messy!
Bobthur: Because I am here! Wait, is that the 21st century? You kidding me?
PercyBomb: You Highness, I'm sure this is the Dark Realm, home of monsters! It was always like that!
Bobthur: Oh! Lancebob! Today, is our day! Let us slay this beast together!
Dooplay: Hey Guys!
Ex-Members of the Koopa Troop: How's it going?
Dooplay: We must repay you for restoring our circus, you helped a lot! Let us save Mario and the world!
Skiller: Hello Everyone! I'd be happy to say, Eewakk wanted to come along! He also says hi to the rock fellow who was falsely accused!
Rockbert: Hi!
Tacky. T: Hey Nina! Before, you helped us with our problems, now we help you kill this monster!
Nina: Oh you guys!
Asmodeus: Luigi! Did you forget about me? You shouldn't! I am here now! We must join forces with the inhabitants of the land!
Lucifer: Asmodeus! I thought you were in charge of our home!
Asmodeus: I know, but they're all here! All the Puzzeele guards!
Lucifer: You came all the way for me?
Asmodeus: Ahh, Lucifer, you still haven't learned, don't you know I would do anything for you? After all, we're Puzzeeles, we should stay together. Sorry for the pun, also.
Lucifer: Aww, you're all so sweet! Thank you Asmodeus! Gimme a hug!
Asmodeus: I'd say better save those for after the fight!
Merltue: Mario, the light will always illuminate your path!
Bone Leader: Ok, everyone, he's here! Bone 3, we are coming!
Plangelus: So guys, we have come here to help you! You may be without Mario, but what's important, is we triumph!
Rosalina: Mario! You have helped the stars, we are here for you, we got everything under control!
Luna: Mother! Thank heavens you're okay!
Polari: We got all Lumas in position! Luna, I also want to tell you, we will always see you as a hero amongst the Lumas!
Luna: Thank you, Polari! You will always be a hero amongst the Lumas too! You all will be!
Bloak: G! G! I'm back to normal!
Block: That's great! Bloak, I told you you would be safe!
Bloak: I'm sorry for cutting down the bridge!
Block: It's okay, it wasn't you! But wait, aren't you supposed to be a robot? Do you have feelings?
Bloak: Unfortunately, no, but I'm your creation, G, I was programmed to help you! And that I will do!
Captain Bonehead: Skellobits, ATTACK!
Blind: They came! They all came! *puts his hand on his forehead, just like in his artwork*.
Valldo: Gary! Cybelle! Are you alright?
Block: Dad?
Cybelle: Professor?
Valldo: I cannot let my little ones tear themselves apart when they most need me! Come here you two! I love you so much I would never have come here if it weren't for you!
Bloak: G, is this your father?
Block: Dad, meet one of my creations from YesterdayCity, his name is Bloak!
Valldo: Pleased to meet you!
Cybelle: Hi! I'm his sister!
Bloak: G, I'm happy to meet your family, in all honesty!
Block: Did you just say you were happy?
Bloak: Well, I would've been if I wasn't a robot who doesn't have feelings!
Cybelle: It's okay, even a robot can have feelings! Look at me! I'm super Happy right now! But I'm a robot!
Block: Dad? When are you planning to tell her she was once a puppy you found in a cardboard box?
Nyung: Ying, you will not be by yourself!
Nina: Father! Thanks for coming!
Nyung: May your brother's soul be blessed, this is not like making acrobatics on a flying stick!
Sir K.-O: Hey everyone, this fight is going to make history! There will be sand everywhere!
Habibtak: Totally behind you!
Fifty: Yeah! Let's do this!
Chuck: Hey look! The legendary thief is there! Hey legendary thief, miss us?
Stayzee: How satisfying, everyone came!
Goombeddy: Ok guys, we're gonna need everything we got to finish Lord Darthon!
Darthon: What? You still think I'm gonna succumb to YOU? You gotta be kidding me!
Antonimus: Guys, he still doesn't know who he's messing with.
Majimi: You mess with my friends, you mess with US!
Goombeddy: Luigi, Princess, everyone, are you ready?
Crowd: You bet!

FINAL BOSS: LORD DARTHON.

This is Darthon, Lord of the Dark Realm. This form is his biggest and by far, most threatening. Max HP is 5000, ATT is 30. He will use shockwaves to harm us all at once! Everything we have faced before, he is stronger than all of them combined! He can also mimic our moves! And also, he can be able to inflict all sorts of glitchy status effects on us, and that could be a serious problem! Though, everyone, remember this, no matter how big he gets, we must stop him, for me, for us, for the universe! He is really tough, but all of us assembled would dispose of him in no time! You just got to believe! You all know that deep down in your hearts we are going to win, and that is one vision I totally share with all of you! Good luck!

Despite him having 5000 HP, the fight is very easy. Each turn, a group of the guys you met will attack with you. Goombeddy attacks with Majimi and Merlon, Kooplea with Kooplarson, Penny with the once conflicted kingdoms, Green City and Hondon's leaders, Lancebob with Hunter and the knights of the star Table, Lucifer with all the Puzzeeles, even the baby's here to help (isn't that cute?), Rockbert with Skiller and Eewakk, Nina with Nyung alongside Boned City's representatives, Spike with the Skellobit army and the angels, Luna with the Lumas and Rosalina, Block and Cybelle with Bloak and Valldo, altogether, Blind with the soldiers from Kenzie Battlefield, Chillianna with Chillimpa, and Antonimus with the guys from the Broman Empire, including Blargtiatus and Haraccus, plus the surviving slaves. The rest attacks with Luigi and Peach.

All that together makes for the most epic fight, probably one of the most epic things you will ever see, as you watch yourself team up with everyone, racking up damage so fast. Darthon is a goner.

Darthon: Agh! Impossible! I will crush you all for ridiculing me like that!
X-Groller: Not so fast, ghast-man!

He is now giant, at the size of Darthon, able to crush him. He removes his mask, and now he looks more like some fire demon than a god of fire, more like this Te Kā from Moanna or something. They both have a fist-to-fist fight, and X manages to knock Darthon out, as he falls back, while Hector and Victor open up a portal behind him, while Hackula raises a wall to prevent him from advancing. But Darthon manages to get his hands out of the seal and tries to crush Luigi and Peach, but Bowser protects them from any attempts in which Darthon tries to harm the two.

Bowser: No one will ever mess with Mario as long as I am here! You will pay!
Darthon: What? You have bested me? But how? I'm invincible!
Hector: Maybe, but you are by yourself! Now we will have to seal you away once and for all! In you go, and never out you come!
Darthon: No! No! Not the portal of truth! No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I shall be remembered! *Warp and massive explosion*
Antonimus: Right, we'll remember the big wussbag you are!
Lucifer: Yeah, eat that!
Blurrgr: Ok guys, break it up! We got him, that's enough!
Antonimus: Great work, team!

Mario is free from Darthon as he reappears. Too bad he wasn't in on the action, but it was still epic.

Hector: Well, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Goombeddy, Kooplea, Rockbert, Block, Blind, Penny, Nina, Lancebob, Chillianna, Luna, Lucifer, Blurrgr, Golitter, Spike, Stayzee, Cybelle and Antonimus, you have all done very well to save this world. Your duties have been fulfilled and your lives are now waiting for you. Go, with the proud feeling of having saved the world.
Blurrgr: Thanks man, you helped a lot too.
Hector: Yeah and also, by the by, here is a token of our appreciation to you, it's worth a fortune.
Blurrgr: Wait, you're giving this, to me? Thanks!
Evilness: Don't party too hard, everyone, the world is still not safe, as long as you haven't placed me in the cave of functioning!
Peach: Well, yeah, there's that.
Evilness: Princess, you have truly impressed me. All these years I spent in the castle I did not expect such a powerful being from you!
Peach: Thank you! Thank you too, Bowser!
Bowser: Well, I was not gonna let anyone beside me kill Mario! Plus, we LIVE off of fighting each other, the way I see it, so don't think I'm giving up on kidnapping you! But for now, let's just call it a day!
Goombeddy: Now come on guys, let's go!

The Code stars are taken to the cave of functioning, it was the last goodbye.

Evilness: Princess, after having inserted me in this cave, I will stay inside with my brothers. So if there is something you want to tell me, then say it now!
Peach: I just wanted to tell you, you've done a great job helping us! And to be honest with you, I'm going to miss you.
Evilness: Well said, Princess. Well said. Now goodbye everyone.

He goes inside, as the glitches in the world begin fading away, and the people begin cheering from everywhere.

Asmodeus: Well, everyone, we've actually done it! We teamed up with people from the land!
Captain Bonehead: You are one good soldier Blind, you will not be forgotten!
X-Groller: Mario, let me tell you, I haven't felt this alive in years! And I throw the biggest parties in the world at that!
Luigi: We will always be happy to see you, X!
X-Groller: Oh sorry, I got a call from a girl, I need to go back to continue the party! See you around!
King Pen: Penny, I've gotta say, I never expected so much from you! You are officially my true successor!
Penny: Oh thank you, Sir!
Squeezee: And remember, you are always welcome to Green City. In fact, first thing tomorrah, Ah'll get the train back runnin'! I gotta go now, Kathy's gonna peh'nic!
Rockbert: You know, Mario, that adventure... I loved it. Now I'm going back to Dried-out Valley and study the skellobits and get my research to my university in Dreamland!
Nina: Does that mean you're going away?
Rockbert: I will be back here to visit, don't worry! See you Nina! Thanks for everything!
Nina: I'll see you too! Bye then! I'm gonna miss you!
Rockbert: I'll miss you too, bye everyone!
Stayzee: Well, it seems my days of singing are back! I will be on my way!

She goes on a boat driven by one of her fans while putting sunglasses on.

Goombeddy: Finally, she's gone.
Blurrgr: In all honesty, I feel sorry for her. But yeah, she did help us, so I guess there's no denying the fact that she was admitted in the team. But she doesn't seem to care.
Antonimus: Just like someone I know used to! Blurrgr, I felt a bond between us. I can tell we're gonna be best friends!
Blurrgr: Yeah, I can tell that too. And now that you are free, what're you gonna do?
Antonimus: Wait, I'm free! Not slave, nor a guy who has to save the world. I'M COMPLETELY FREE! I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO! Oh man, this is the greatest day of my life! THANKS GUYS, YOURE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU! I'm now going home. I have so much to do now! I gotta eat Oysters and Snails today, best way to celebrate!
Lucifer: Look, Kooplea, Penny, not to cut this short, but I'm sorry guys, I gotta go to Puzzeele's Domain, everyone will be wondering what happened to me!
Asmodeus: Come on, your highness, let's go!
Lucifer: Don't call me your highness! Just call me by my name!
Asmodeus: Oh yeah, sorry 'bout that, gotta get used to you being around. I can't believe that after seven years you're finally with us again!
Lucifer, as they swim away: Asmodeus, can you change the subject?
Blurrgr: So Mario, I too gotta go back to Miiyoto, my boss is going to be back from his business trip any minute now. Gotta tell him everything. Bye Mario! Bye guys!
Hector: Mario, we got stuff to take care of too, me and Victor! The world needs us now! We gotta fix everything Hackula and Darthon have done! So I guess this is goodbye!
Victor: See Mario, after we return to our jobs, those physical forms you see will disappear, as those were adopted to go inside this world! Whenever you need it, we will be sure to come back!
Hector: Goodbye everyone, and good day!
Chillianna: Mario, that reminds me, I gotta go too, I have some stuff to catch on, see, just before you came I signed up for an interview to be a journalist. It's today! So bye!
Lancebob: As for me, I will be back to the 15th century to serve my king! Though I will come back here anytime I get the chance!
Blind: So long soldier! I am going to the Kenzie Battlefield and start a new project! I am going to buy the battlefield and clear some ground! I will try to rebuild the kingdom that once stood there! My father shall rest under the center of the village for the rest of eternity, as I have saved this world and made him proud.

Golitter is crying at the moment.

Luigi: Golitter, what's wrong?
Golitter: Golitter leaving to get back to cave. Golitter going back to being lonely!
Cybelle: No! Don't say that! You are our friend, we will not forget you, you poor little monster! Say you won't stay all alone!
Golitter: Golitter promise, for my friends!

He walks away, while everyone looks at him.

Nina: Mario, I will be at Mt. Funji training to become stronger! Plus, me and my father have so much to talk about!
Valldo: And me and my two little blockheads here will just head back home!
Block: But Dad, I gotta run YesterdayCity now, I'm an entrepreneur! And I still haven't inaugurated the Butter Bridge!
Valldo: Oh yeah! YesterdayCity! But don't worry, that's close to Miiyoto, you won't have problems!
Block: Really?
Cybelle: Gary, that means we can see each other almost all the time! Finally, after having lost you, our lives are back to normal!
Bloak: But G, what about me? Once YesterdayCity is finished, I won't have any purpose!
Block: Don't worry, come to my house! I'm sure Dad wouldn't mind a new member of the family! Right dad?
Valldo: Of course not!
Cybelle: And also, we could hang out together! Yay!
Bloak: Thank you everyone. And Mario, Luigi, thank you too.
Block and Cybelle: Bye everyone!
Spike: And I'm enjoying the equal treatment now in the Cloudy courts and engage in the army of angels!
Rosalina: Mario, thank you for taking such good care of our dear Luna.
Luna: Come back anytime, Mario and Luigi!
Polari: She's never been this happy, I must say, how do you do this? That adventure sure has planted some seeds into her mind. Thank you.

Sir K.-O: Hey, guys, the All-Seeing Pyramid is now inactive thanks to you, so those deadly traps... are no more! You can come back in whenever you feel like it!

Now it's just Mario, Luigi, Peach, Merlon, Majimi, Snifle, Goombeddy, Kooplea and Kooplarson.

Goombeddy: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, thank you for this amazing journey, I hope to see you again soon. And you too, Kooplea, have a safe travel back to Toad Town!
Kooplea: Wait, you're not coming?
Goombeddy: All that time looking for the code stars, and I forgot I was Merlon's assistant! Though don't worry, we will just be a train station away from each other!
Merlon: Goodbye Mario! And Thank you for contributing so much in saving the world!
Majimi: May your future be bright!
Snifle: Hey fellers! Try not to cry after that!

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Kooplea and Kooplarson get in the train to Toad Town, with Toadsworth.

Peach: Mario, I feel like this adventure brought us closer together!
Luigi: I felt that too, with everyone who accompanied us! They're all great!
Kooplea: I'm going to miss everyone already, such good people! Dad, you won't believe everything I got through!
Kooplarson: Mario, Thank you, thanks to you, me and my daughter got reunited! I can't thank you enough! How cpuld I possibly repay you?
Mario: [insert something]
Kooplarson: I see, however, feel free to ask anything from me, I wouldn't hesitate to help!

Everyone is back to their lives. Some of them even live better now. As you see the world map fading to the Black.

"The End"

?

So guys, here ends (?) our journey through the world of my fanfiction for this adventure, an adventure that you may never (or may, I don't know about you) forget. Seing all those characters, those friends, those close ones teaming up together to rack up damage to Lord Darthon... I can already imagine it in my head right now, and the epicness of the scene just cannot be described by words. It's that epic.

Thanks to this thread, I started making digital drawings for real, I worked up my creativity to the highest level, it was a mostly new experience making a story like those I'd see on DeviantArt. Some very good ones have inspired this, and I can't thank enough the guys that made those fanfics that inspired mine. And now it's just so hard for me to look back at how this thread was back then when I started it, and still say it's the same thing. I have grown even more attached to it the deeper we went and that brought us to the point where we are now, if I'd given up, I wouldn't've been writing this. You wouldn't've been reading this or seen anything else from this same thread. It's all because... you guys like it.

I would post on a somewhat consistent basis, and always come backseing that heart icon below my post. I really appreciate you giving me this motivation, namely The Pyro Guy, Roserade, Shy Guy on Wheels, and recently, Mister Apple, who have shown evidence of their support for this fan-project. Thank you guys so much for that, it means a lot to me.

This thread is still not gonna end though. I still got stuff to talk about, things I wanna show you, matters I want to discuss. Besides, there's still the Epilogue.

To anyone reading this, if you haven't read any chapters, I would at least encourage you to read some of them, and also this one.

Until I bring in something new, See ya guys, later.

And also, this thread is now for the discussing, so if you have anything to say, then please say it down below, don't hesitate on it. All comments are welcome.

So Hi again, guys, today I'm gonna tell you something.

That thing I was working on, I cannot start it now because the current conditions on this forum don't allow at the moment, but I will soon reveal what it is.

Should you know this fangame or not, you would surely like it!

See ya guys next time. And also, tomorrow's the Epilogue. So yeah, be sure to read it!

Mario wakes up and gets out of the bed, to find Luigi in the other room.

Luigi: Hey Mario! How's it going?
Mario: Oh Yeah!
Luigi: You know, I already miss that thrill from our last adventure! I miss everything! The setting, the fights, our friends! What do you think they're up to?

*Knock on the door*

Parakarry: Mail call!

Just when you thought Parakarry wouldn't appear in the game! Luigi opens the door.

Luigi: Parakarry? What brings you here?
Parakarry: Well, see, the princess told me to deliver a message to you personally, as her royal messenger. She says that she'd love to have you at the castle tonight, she's invited lots of people!
Luigi: A party? Sounds great! Whattaya say, Mario?
Mario: Yahoo!

On the way to the castle, you meet up with Kooplea, now standing in front of her house.

Kooplea: Oh hey, Mario! Luigi! Are you coming to the castle tonight?
Luigi: Yeah, sure! She invited us personally!
Kooplea: Oh! And have I told you how the others are doing? I visited them all, and they said they all are very excited to see you again!

Goombeddy's been studying more about the secrets the world is hiding with Merlon and Majimi, back at Champs-Éclypsées! When I got there, he told me he learned of some dungeon called the pit of 100 trials, it sounds dangerous, and I certainly don't want to go there! Goombeddy says that a treasure sleeps in the last trial, guarded by a monster, though that's just rumors... hopefully.

Penny is in Hondon at the moment, having been promoted to be the king's representative when he's not around, and I can tell you, she was so happy to see me she forgot her appointment for the day! Sure, that sounds like it got her into trouble, but don't worry about that! She's probably having it right now!

Lancebob has been visiting Champs-Élypsées pretty frequently right now. He is fascinated by the world today, and feels like he wants to discover more of our century. He still has a few things to work on if he wants to be legally accepted among us, but I'd blame that on the fact that he comes from the dark ages, so Lancebob's cool enough, I can say.

At the Happy Dome, Dooplay, who is now the director, has been running the circus and it has come back to its glory days! I went to a show there, and it was spectacular! Giggles didn't know how many people he was keeping away with that cloud he got floating above the circus. By the way, Hearl says Hi!

I was with Rockbert a few days ago, he was continuing his research on the Skellobits, and they were pretty grateful to him Skiller told him everything he needed to know. He went to his uni and came back two days later, and he told me he has earned his diploma! So congratulations to him, you had to see how much seriousness he put into this! He decided to have a job here, in Toad Town, so in not long, we'll be seeing him pretty frequently!

Oh, and remember Daewand's gang? Well, I met with them in Boned City, helping the citizens this time to be recognized as heroes like they wanted before, except they are not being led by a half-robot half-car half-demon creature! Loak told me they've been visiting the trouble center there every single day, and that's pretty nice of them!

Oh, and guess who got crowned Queen of the Puzzeeles! Of course it's Lucifer! She and Asmodeus, the vice-prince, have been taking care of Puzzeele's domain. I'd say, they're pretty sweet together, and especially when the little baby is around, he is sooooo adorable I could tear him to pieces! And again, excuse the pun. When I got there, she told me she found Asmodeus kinda cute and that she loved him like a brother. But I think Asmodeus has big feelings for her, judging by how he turns shy when she's around.

And Spike? He's contributing to making the cloudy courts, a better place. See, he engaged in the angel service, and so did all the other skellobits, to protect the portal of truth in fear it would release Darthon, that monster! So he's got a pretty important job! I can tell that he still can receive guests, and that he can switch posts with people after having guarded the portal for some time. The portal is all the way in the center of the Shrine, and Merltue says he's more than happy to receive you as a guest, and promises to make sure that you spend your afterlife there, having updated the royalties from other paradises and hells on that, in the highest place of the cloudy courts, as well as all of those who participated in sealing Darthon away!

Eleetle's still in the Lumenvia system, showing the wonders of the Earth to this civilization. I've gotta say, I'm impressed the Chozo leader's impressed. And Luna's living happily in the Comet Observatory with Rosalina and Polari, along with all the other Lumas. I got a call from her last night, she says hi to you and all of us, and looks forward to seeing us again! She's still not over her obsession though, so I guess Rosalina and Polari are having a hard time raising her, but she is not as much a sass as when we first met her, so there's that.

Block has finished the project of YesterdayCity and now, it looks like a city! It's extremely beautiful and we could go there if we ever get the chance, it's worth it! And Block's the one behind it, I can't believe how amazing of a work he has done as an entrepreneur! YesterdayCity is now the most visited place from around Champs-Elypsées. And then there's Valldo, who told me stuff about when Block was well, not Block. Block didn't like it very much, though. And also, I met Cybelle too, that same day in YesterdayCity, and she told me she wished she wasn't a robot. She's such a lively person, and I feel happy for her too, having found happiness with her brother and all. Valldo also, well, got sick of Cybelle thinking she's a robot, and so he told her how everything happened. You don't know how happy she is at the moment! You can't say you don't feel happy right now after hearing that! There's also Bloak who directly recognized me. He's alright. He's no bad guy.

I had a tough time finding Blind, but that's because Kenzie Battlefield wasn't a battlefield anymore, there were houses in construction there, and Blind's the one building them, with a bunch of Captain Bonehead's soldiers, who completely resigned from war and decided to live peacefully. The Town's still not finished, but it's looking good so far. Some Blockbites even joined, having finished building YesterdayCity.

And you do remember Blurrgr got a valuable object from Hector? Well, he sold it, got himself a lot of money and donated the majority to his boss, and thanks to that, they bought themselves a whole restaurant! They cook all kinds of foods, let it be fast-food or normal food, cuz Blurrgr not the only guu who works there! He has even come up with a new type of hot-dog. It's a little spicy, but it tastes great! I tried it myself the other day. He didn't keep all the money to himself though, he also donated some to the poors in Boned City, and that's pretty big! And to think he used to be so greedy! We are all proud of him! And Nina too is in Miiyoto right now, at the temple of the sages, training to become a master one day, as she hopes. Her brother is in a better place right now, and by the way, we may stumble upon him in the cloudy courts someday, but she still has her father and so her life continues. She misses all of us, and is hyped to meet you soon!

As for Golitter, well, you'll be surprised to know what he did! He opened a sculpture gallery in his cave so that people could come! He doesn't feel as lonely as he used to be, and even got famous around Gryztal Town after the cave was broadcasted by the news company Chillianna now works for! Yeah, that job interview she told us about? That one!

And finally, Antonimus has been living free in his home of the Doom Desert, and is even friends with the guys who used to be of the Broman empire. He was a bit excited when he saw me, he almost strangled me with one of his strong arms when he was trying to give me a hug. He told me he didn't hate the Broman themselves, but rather, Brassus. He says that he was responsible for enslaving the people from nearby places, and that also means Brome is somewhere around the corner, but yeah, it must be peaceful now that the Empire has ended. We ate oysters and snails together, and Antonimus has made the best ones I tasted in my life! He's one good cook, and a good friend too! Everyone cheers on him when they see him, his life is just that great!

And also, I decided to visit X-Groller, because I thought he was a nice guy to hang out with. There's also the fact that he's a god! I mean doesn't hanging out with a god sound godlike? Yeah, and there's those other gods that go to his parties... so yeah, more gods.
So Mario, Luigi, what do you say we head to Peach's castle?

They get to the castle, but the door is locked. But it turns out to be a joke.

Danus: Haha! Got you guys good! You were so in it! Though I apologize if that wasn't funny...
Luigi: Nah, it's okay. Some laugh like that from time to time feels pretty good!
Danus: Anyway, guys, let me tell you it's great to see you here, and thank you for freeing me from all those doors! I thought those questions were too hard to answer, but it looks like you store some brain into that mustache! Gotta admit, you impressed me!

He gets out of the door, turning into his spirit form.

Danus: Now I can fly as long as I want, my job is done! Let me tell ya, the life of a Dorguy is hard, but having some dudes answering all the questions correctly... that feels fresh! It feels like the world isn't so stupid after all! You guys are smart! Come on, get inside!

Inside the castle, is seen everyone of your partners. Peach is upstairs, speaking to everyone, a scene reminiscent to the ending of Paper Mario 64.

Peach: My friends, a few weeks ago we untied with each other, wether lost in thought, on a mission, wanting to build ourselves a bright future, politically rejected, locked up in machines, or betrayed, we still all had one common objective: saving the world. Throughout this adventure, we never gave up even when we lost Mario to fight the darkness by ourselves, but how we forged ourselves into a team, how we stuck together, that was why we prevailed. And I am so happy to see that all of you, with no exception, could attend!

Antonimus: All of us, but I feel someone's still not here! I feel some very annoying voice still hasn't shown up yet!
Blurrgr: Yeah, me too. There was that one voice I don't seem to hear today! Wonder who that was?
Goombeddy: Hey everyone, I think it's pretty obvious who we're talking about!
Cybelle: That's not so nice of you to say that! Still, I admit I wasn't really enjoying her company! But she still deserves to be here with us.
Lucifer: That's to say the least, but there's still that special performance the princess told us about. Any predictions? Because I feel it coming.
Penny: It's about to start.
Peach: And please welcome, to all other attendants, our very special guest!

It turns out to be Stayzee. No one seems bothered though, as they all sit back and listen to what she had to sing.

After the performance, Peach approaches Mario.

Peach: Hey Mario, are you enjoying yourself?
Luigi: Hey princess, you did a good job planning this out!
Peach: Thanks Luigi. Thank you all. Seeing how happy everyone is... that makes me feel so comfortable. And I hope Hector and Victor are doing just fine too! And I heard Hackula left our world to return to his. He promised never to do anything of bad ever again, and I hope he stays true to his word! Feel free to do whatever you want!

From now, you can control Mario and talk to your partners. They will share their feelings to you and their impressions on the adventure you jut had, as well as how their lives are going. After having talked to everyone.

Luigi: So hey, Mario, now, are you ready for some adventure?
Mario: Yahoo!

From now on, you can explore the world, and if you do all your partners side-quests, they will join your team again! Although wether this is temporary or permanent or how this is gonna work I'm still on it. But that is it. That is the last thing from the main story you will see.

Anyway, See ya!

Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool now to actually list my partners from my favorite to least favorite. So yeah, you'll see how I feel about these guys. Also, you'll notice Blind isn't 2nd anymore, but he's still up there. Also, the pit of 100 trials partner is here, but still haven't named him yet.

18, Chillianna: I don't hate any of my characters, but I can't say I like Chillianna as much as any of the others. I just didn't put this much attention into her.
17, Goombeddy: He is, to me, a pretty nice character, and I tried to give him attention too, his problem was that he was pretty bland if you compare him to other characters in the game. Sure he's a strongheaded person, but the problem is that this is the attribute given to other goombas. I love him, don't get me wrong, but I know I wouldn't be using him much myself.
16, Spike: He's cool, he's a nice guy, but sadly he was unchanged during the many changes that happened to the game and that made a lot of characters surpass him in terms of development, pr at least that's how I see it. Pretty helpful, but also kinda forgettable.
15, Kooplea: She is one of my freshest ideas for a character, but many others are to me more creative. And as it got pointed out, her backstory isn't all that interesting.
14, Stayzee: I know she's annoying, but the fact that I intended her to be annoying (and also the fact that she returns at the end of the game) make up for that. She's not THAT high on the list, but she's good enough to be a good character.
13, Golitter: Having spent years alone in a cave, finding him is a surprise to all players who meet up with him. He is physically the strongest partner in the game, but he doesn't talk that much, and because of that many others can be better than he already is.
12, ???: His mystery of origin is interesting, and him being in the pit of 100 trials indicates that he's a pretty decent partner with a decent ability, but I haven't even decided of him yet to properly place him on this list, but I know he's gonna be a good character.
11, Nina: I used to love her more, being a good-doer and a thief at the same time, and yeah, she's still pretty cool. My only problem with her is that aside her backstory, there's not so much to it. I mean sure her ability is a staple and is helpful, but I just feel like the others are better.
10, Lancebob: He too is great, and as a knight, he's pretty loyal and likable, however it is to admit that he's the type of character that doesn't really stand out as a character. I mean, when you say the title of my fangame, you don't usually think "Lancebob".
9, Block: And he too is one of those I wish could be higher on the list. Not only is his backstory deep, but Block is pretty nice and lovable for what he is. If the next characters on this list didn't exist, he would definitely be higher.
8, Rockbert: Despite being pretty similar in personality to Block, Rockbert has a bigger charm to him, because he underestimates himself sometimes and cares deeply about his friends. He is a guy who would be nice to hang out with and his ability is one of the ones I made myself. There's nothing negative about him.
7, Penny: I never loved her as much as I do now, because I felt that she was an original idea I had. Also, even though her beta version is better, she still manages to look good.
6, Luna: I'd understand her, it's not easy looking at corpses. Even if Luna's design is pretty meh, she has personality which I personally like. Also, I am willing to change her bio from "her parents died" to "the home of Lumas was destroyed as she watched the bodies of countless victims." Her parents won't ever get mentioned. And that change is thanks to TPG's opinion on the character. So credits to him.
5, Cybelle: She's cute, she's nice, and on top of all that, she doesn't start out that good when she is met in chapter 13, but she slowly gets better with the story to a point that she is one to be loved by people. Also, I like Isabelle, and so I also have to like the character that was based off of her. And her ability only makes it better.
4, Blind: He used to be second, but he's still a character with a great story and an unforgettable personality. If I was a soldier at Klein's army because I love my dad and wanted to make him proud but unfortunately couldn't, I would really see why he almost committed suicide.

Now the top three.

3, Lucifer: Say what you want, "She isn't so developed", "her backstory sucks", "Some random reason". Lucifer still has special place in my heart when it comes to my characters. Also, she is (maybe) the most creative partner I've come up here, even though I feel I should change the Puzzeele species' name and also redesign them, she is to me a good example of a character. And the fact that I still have some modifications to make on her could mean enhancement. Who knows? Either way, I respect your opinion on her, but my opinion is just completely different. Don't listen to anyone who dislikes you, Lucifer, you're a great character.

2, Blurrgr: Yeah, when I first had the idea of him, he was just a guy who joined you for Idk what reason. But when I actually had to come up with this reason, that's when his character began to shine! He didn't care about his teammates and joins for the gold, and then his attitude changes greatly after entering the All-Seeing Pyramid, beginning to enter a full rage mode towards team Mario because they brought him here, while still helping because deep down he knows that whatever he does, he's gonna die. At the end of the chapter, he realizes he was wrong and decided he was gonna join for real this time. That is the best change of personality in the entire game, but that doesn't mean he is my favorite partner, which is pretty obvious.

1, Antonimus: Yes, him. All of you probably know it by now, but Antonimus is my favorite character from this game, and not just because he is helpful and physically the second strongest in the game, but also because of his story arc. That distinguishes him from other partners as he is the only one who was known before joining Mario. And also, his thirst for revenge against Brassus makes him motivated to do stuff as crazy as being a partner on one of Mario's adventures, or biting the Broman Emperor, or even kill his best friend so he could save him from that guy he hates so much. Antonimus has had his history in the game, and he was always pretty big. Also, one last thing to note, how at one point, you see him returning home, the other, you see him being all aggressive, and before you know it, you meet him at last in his worst momenst of his life. His connection to Startacus and the fact that he is a reference to a well-known movie make him all the better, and if there was one person I would really want to hang out with from this game, it's him, also because after he's done saving the world, everyone loves him, acclaims him, and recognizes him.

So yeah, that was my list. If anything bothers you about it, feel free to complain here. Not that it would change my opinion on things, but it would be nice to know.

Back