Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too).

Opinion?

• Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually it’s cool

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
So, part of the finale is gonna get posted here.

"This is probably it, bro! I guess we’ve come a long way!"

Luigi was sure of himself. What stood before the Party was Fort Hackula itself. All this time... it was in the cave of functions. I mean, a glitch is found in a game's codes and manifests itself in-game into something that’s not supposed to happen, right? I mean... that’s like a pretty good representation if y'ask me!

Goombeddy: Behind this door... is the last of 16 code stars... let us hope we will actually find it!

They all walk in.

DUNGEON 16: Fort Hackula

Enemies:
-Glitches
-Messemblages
-Sqwarms
-Geardoes
-Elite Koopatrols
-Elite Hammer Bros
-Elite Ninjis
-Elite Porguipines
-Wizzerds
-Bombshell Blasters

So you have both Glitch and Koopa armies here to fight. Though there still is a dungeon after that, so that’s not the last you'll see. Anyway, this place tests you and your partners' skills.

Anyway, behind one door, you actually find the cell Peach was held captive in... the Elite Trio is in it, alongside the inanimate Evilness.

Paraplonk: Guys! Look! Can you believe this?
Sergeant Guy: It’s Mario! Even Luigi is with him! It’s great to you sir!
Goomp: You gotta stop Hackula!
Lancebob: Who're you weirdos?
Paraplonk: ...
Sergeant Guy: We’re the Elite Trio! I don’t know how long have you been with this man over here, but if the time is long, then we've been helping you!
Goomp: Yeah, man! Don’t hate us for that!
Luigi: It’s ok Lancebob... they wanna help!
Bootrus: Anyway... is this... the code star?
Paraplonk: ...Yes... take him, and take good care of him.
Sergeant Guy: He lay down his life for the princess... if only you saw that... was a pretty good scene!

Suddenly, Evilness wakes up, but with weird eyes, and... spider arms?

Blurrgr: Uhh... is that supposed to happen?
Antonimus: Looks more like something that isn’t. Even though that’s the evil code star, I still don’t think it would attack us.
Goomp: Correction, he's never done that before! It’s so scary!

Evilness then notices Mario and charges at him. It’s Mini-Boss Time!

Evilness: Ugh... what... Am I alive?
Stayzee: Why, yes you are! That is why you possess the ability of speech!
Evilness: Is... is the princess alright?
Kooplea: Woah... wasn’t he supposed to be the evil one? Why is he worried about the princess?
Evilness: Just tell me... where is she?
Code Star Voices: Worry not, brother! She is safe with us! All of us!
Evilness: You... collected... all the other code stars? You did it! You can’t believe how shockingly glad I am!
Goombeddy: You know, you’re alright kid! Let’s get you back to where you should be!
Evilness: Wait... before so... you can’t leave yet... before I gave up my sentience, I was able to figure out something horrible! You must proceed and continue! I... cannot reveal it... you must discover it for yourselves...
It is something that can and will give you the reason why you’re all here! You cannot turn back... you must face the evil that menaces the world... even with all code stars installed into the cave, he will hack into them... you must stop him... I also recovered an important ancient text that was long ago written in my memory. I was the only code star with it...

"Long... Long ago... there was nothing... a huge void of emptiness... nothing at all.
Nothing... such was the name of the only living being then. Nothing created a machine called the Cave of Functions... its mechanism was so complicated for people, but very simple to the creator, and it allowed him to build an entire world from it. He became what we call... The Creator.
Everything was... almost flawless. Almost no mistakes whatsoever, the world was free of bad things... but even the almighty Creator of the very world isn’t perfect.
The Creator unwittingly had some oversight. That was not supposed to happen. This was since then known as... the Glitch. It manifested itself in the form of an offensive sort of dark matter.
The Glitch grew, and grew, until it became a full army of merciless soldiers. The biggest of them all, Lord Darthon, sought to cover the world with the Glitch.
The Creator acknowledged this, and created 16 code stars, in which he stored the still good part of the world. They all hid in different locations, waiting for a certain hero to retrieve them, should the world ever need it.
The very existence of the Code Stars managed to seal Darthon away as their glitch-fixing aura is fatal to him, but he sent a being of his creation to pursue his plans... a being whose initial ignorance cursed him to work for his master... forever...
Should he try to escape his fate, only Darthon knows of what will happen to him..."

That, is it in its entirety... I think you understand the situation now.
Lucifer: ...Darthon? Who the heck is that guy?
Penny: Just the name sounds unnerving!
Paraplonk: Yes... all he said was true... I was told that... by none other than your rivals... Hector and Victor...
Goombeddy: What?! They’re here? They actually work for this organization?
Lucifer: I guess it could’ve been expected... I mean they’re after code stars and all... doesn’t take a brain to understand. Plus, they kidnapped Peach and we knew she was here, so that makes it obvious!
Cybelle: But... What if...? You think...? Maybe they have a connection in all this!
Block: She might be right guys! Something tells me Hector and Victor have way more than meets the eye! We probably know NOTHING about them!
Goombeddy: Hey... my tattle did mention they have only been spotted recently... but if so... where were they before?
Golitter: ??? Golitter Confused!
Antonimus: Can’t blame him! I have a hard time processing that!
Chilliana: We can’t stay here and wonder though... shouldn’t we kinda go further?
Evilness: Wise choice... From here on out though, I will accompany you, and give you my power! Everyone... as every single other one of us said... take me with you!

And you finally obtain him. You now have all Code Star special moves, the last of which is Eternal Rage, giving you an incredible strength boost. It costs 10 SP, but it’s worth it.

After a bunch of rooms, you meet up with...

Hector: So... you finally decided to show your faces up...
Victor: Hey, maybe they wanna get smushed!
Hector: Listen, losers! You, along the road, have gathered all code stars!
Evilness: Yes they did! What is the problem in this? These fine folks are saving the world we know? Are you not aware of what you are doing?
Victor: Hey, you’re alive! I thought you sacrificed yourself, but apparently, it was fake, Loki!
Evilness: No... I really did give up on myself, but when Mario and his gang came and defeated my hypnotized self, I came back to my senses!
Hector: Hmm... Hypnotized... how did thus happen? This is getting more and more interesting!
Victor: I say we beat them and take him! We might uncover new secrets!
Hector: This really may be the last time we meet! So... uh... yeah, you are highly guaranteed not to survive this next battle!

They both attack. This is their toughest fight yet. They can even conjure a clone so that they can do TRIO attacks this time instead of Duo ones. The fight is winnable however and progress will be made.

Hector: Victor... that’s unthinkable!
Victor: They beat us!
Hector: Oh you think? I told you it was a bad idea to waste time trying to make clones while we could be working on new moves!
Victor: Hey, you approved of the idea! Don’t eat me!
Hector: Whatever... uh... oh man... uh... Victor... IMPROVISE THAT WAS UNEXPECTED TO BE HONEST!

They both directly disappear.

Luna: Huh... improvise what? Running away?
Goombeddy: That doesn’t make sense though... why are they here?
Lucifer: Expected? Maybe? Connection with Code Stars?
Blind: The point here, Lucifer, is why would they work for the glitches? Maybe it was obvious they were here, what we want is the reason!
Blurrgr: Enough questions! There’s a world that needs us to save it! And it might be behind this door here!

He points at a big door with nine locks.

Blurrgr: No seriously that door looks "boss doory"!
Block: Look! There are branching paths! We probably need to go through all of them!
Cybelle: But it might take too much time... I think we should split up!
Goombeddy: Yeah great idea! I’ll stick with Mario before I get stuck with someone repulsive!
Block: Cybelle, you’re coming with me! Together, we have a chance!
Cybelle: If you say so!
Luna: And I’m with our second resident peace lover, Blind here.
Blind: Golitter... come with us if you will!
Golitter: Golitter happy because friends care about Golitter!
Luigi: Lucifer... If you wanna go with me, I have no objection!
Lucifer: I was about to suggest that!
Chilliana: A-Antonimus... would you mind if... I come with you? I feel safe when you’re around!
Antonimus: Yeah, I’m fine with that, just as long as we’re good! Blurrgr... you don’t mind me going with someone else, don’t you? Best friends check on each other!
Blurrgr: Eh, go with the girl, I’ll work something out!
Kooplea: Penny, you and I are best friends...
Penny: I know where you’re headed there! We’ll take this path!
Rockbert: This way, Nina!
Lancebob: Bootrus... If anything... I will protect you from the traps that lie within these corridors!
Bootrus: Thank you, sir, but you need to be careful about yourself too!
Stayzee: Well, that leaves me and you, you fiery hunk of a man!
Goombeddy: Good luck with that Blurrgr... I mean it!
Blurrgr: T’s ok... that’s easy to handle.

Also why is my favorite partner with Stayzee? Well, first, putting her with Goombeddy would be cruel, also, it was a way to get something like "yeah whatever"-type responses from Blurrgr.

Anyway, this is where most of the partner have brief confrontations in front of their pasts, and that even reveals part of some of them who were just... mysterious or never ever mentioned because it wouldn’t seem like the past would have so many secrets.

As you venture as Mario and Goombeddy, you can see what looks like some illusion of two Goombas fighting each other.

Goombeddy: These guys... I feel like I know them!
Mario: ???
Goombeddy: How should I know! It’s as though I have no memory of them!
Mario: Hmm...
Goombeddy: Are they...? Uh... excuse me, Sir... Ma'am... who are you... and what are you doing here?
Male Goomba: Hey, look! He’s grown up to be aspiring! Probably he went to join Bowser's Koopa Troop and came out like a champion!
Female Goomba: No! You’re wrong! He went to study something! I knew it!
Goombeddy: This exchange... it’s all familiar... I know who you are, but I don’t want to admit it... I swore to myself never to talk to you ever again!
Male Goomba: You see... because of you! You made him hate us!
Female Goomba: You’re the one who never knew what was good for him!
Goombeddy: Shut up already! None of you were right... only Master Merlon was right...
Mario: Woah! (What is happening?)
Goombeddy: Go away, now! I wish never to see you two ever again!
Male Goomba: Hold it... son! Calm down! Your father knows what he’s doing! Going to study instead of becoming a soldier... that’s like... trading a car for a cracker! My own father... he placed me there as soon as I was born... I didn’t like it... but look at my muscles now! And you, my son, have one gorgeous mustache! Tell me... how was it?
Goombeddy: I NEVER SIGNED UP TO BE A KOOPA SOLDIER, OK? And do NOT tell me your father did that to you, because what, if your father threw you off a cliff, would you do it to me? Well... no, you would’ve died before, but think of it this way!
Female Goomba: My little Goombeddy's right! You shouldn’t force him to do something he isn’t made for just because it happened to you!
Goombeddy: And neither do you get to talk, foolish mother! You never cared for what I wanted in life... to discover things! You had me go to school with no other things to do other than stick my face into my notebooks! Thing is, both of you were wrong! Ever since I ran away... I felt alive! I was free! And when Master Merlon found me... he raised me without taking any path... he let me take the one I wanted... and look at me! A successful and accomplished businessman thanks to the website I created. Yes, Mario! I founded my own website! How else would I carry this tablet with me all this time to give you all this useful information, which comes from that site?
Mario: Woah!
Goombeddy: Yes, you are darn right to say that! You two are my parents by blood, but your way of parenting is just plain ol' rotten!

The illusion then ends, with the Goombas disappearing alongside the house-y setting around them, as a giant dark Goomba with four legs, four eyes begins to materialize.

???: I am the embodiment of the hate you reserve for your parents and their behavior! Defeat me, and you will succeed to obtain the key!

That’s one mini-boss. After it is defeated, a Key falls on the ground. Mario looks at Goombeddy warmly.

Goombeddy: Now you know... I wasn’t placed under Merlon's instructions... I got there by luck. He treated me better than both my parents, I was free to become what I wanted... I decided to explore the world and discover everything about it, and I took notes on some of Merlon's tablets. Then, I started wondering that I could share this information so that other people too would discover these things! I made a site where not only could you search some things, but also share information with the world!

What’s happening with Kooplea and Penny?

Kooplea: *Gasp* it feels like when we were just four... except we’re two...
Penny: What do you mean?
Kooplea: I somehow have the same feeling from way before... when you joined...
Penny: Oh, then! You know, to be honest, I actually forgot I joined that early! There are just a lot of people on this quest!
Kooplea: Penny! Look! Doesn’t that look like some building from Hondon?
Penny: It does...

In front of the two stands a building on fire. In front of it was what looked like a Bink Judge.

Judge: You are a disgrace, Miss Penny! You built this on a private property, and it was clearly stated in the law that you couldn’t!
Penny: Hey! The King himself gave me the authorization! You have no idea what... wait... why is it on fire?
Judge: It is my duty to bring down this building, whatever must I do! Even if many children will die!
Penny: IS THIS THE ORPHANAGE?
Kooplea: Penny! This clearly is an illusion! Probably it’s not actually happening, and you just fear it will happen! Besides, didn’t you leave it under Pen's wing?
Penny: That was from before Pen...
Kooplea: What do you mean?
Judge: She means that before Pen was the king, it was a prohibited thing for her to build this orphanage! King Honster at the time never permitted such buildings to be built, as he thought training soldiers was a bigger priority!
Penny: HONSTER WAS A TYRANT, ARE YOU BLIND? He never really cared for Hondon, so he made it into what he wanted, whatever was going on in his twisted mind! He's in jail now by the way!
Judge: That doesn’t affect my decision! When Pen took over, he ruined me! I was Honster's appointed advisor, but with him, he replaced me with you, saying that you were a "hero" to Hondon... but what about me? Did he think of giving me recognition? No! And I am here to avenge my loss!
Penny: By killing dozens of children? They didn’t do anything, you can’t vent your anger on them! And I should know... before I built the orphanage, my own nephews were lost on the streets! Their mother has gone through a lot, and pretty much got these kids by accident! That’s why I built the orphanage! To give them somewhere to live!
Kooplea: Penny... I didn’t know...

Suddenly, the setting becomes some backyard in Toad Town, and there are police cars parked around, with wailing sirens and a lot of activity. Kooplea watches her past self get separated from someone getting taken away by the police.

Past Kooplea: No... why did this have to happen?
Penny: Hey Kooplea... that looks just like you!
Kooplea: No... don’t tell me! I don’t wanna relive this moment!
Other Koopa: Don’t worry! This is not the end! I will see you again!
Past Kooplea: How... how did this happen? Why didn’t you tell me, Koopleo?

And the police goes away, and the Past version of Kooplea fades away, and in her place, an illusion of Kooplarson appears.

Kooplarson: I... I hope you don’t hate me too much for doing this!
Kooplea: DAD!

She runs up to him and... hugs the hologram-y thing. Apparently they are touchable.

Kooplea: I’m sorry for what I said before you left!
Kooplarson: Where were you... I thought you ran away.
Kooplea: Not really... I was helping that Mario guy in what he was doing...
Kooplarson: You have to understand. Even though this is an illusion... this is still really what’s going on in my head. Also... since this is an illusion...

Suddenly, the head of the police of Toad Town cuts him off.

Toad Policeman: Hey! Stand back!
Kooplea: What the heck! I’m having a conversation with the image of my dad here!

The Police Officer fuses with the Bink Judge to create an insect that has a kepi, a judge robe and mallet.

???: I am the embodiment of what has tried to keep you away from things you wanted... defeat me, and you will succeed in getting the key!

After it is defeated...

Koopleo: K... Kooplea?
Kooplea: !!! KOOPLEO!

And pretty much, again, she runs up to him.

Kooplea: Is this really you?
Koopleo: I don’t even know why I see you... I mean you’re probably somewhere far away... but still... can you... see me?
Kooplea: Yes... yes I can!
Koopleo: Ok then... I’m gonna ask what I was about to ask when the police took me away...

He gets out a small box containing a ring, and opens it in front of her.

Koopleo: I’m sorry for not asking you before, but... Kooplea... will you... marry me?

She takes the ring and inserts it into her finger.

Kooplea: Yes... I will!

A smile is seen on Koopleo's face before he slowly disappears, as the illusion ends and the key appears.

Penny: Congrats... that’s all I really gotta tell you.

Lancebob and Bootrus...

Lancebob: I have an eerie feeling that something might happen at any moment!
Bootrus: Fear not, Lancebob! I am here to protect you! In fact, my purpose is to protect everyone equally!
Lancebob: Wow... I still can’t believe I am on a world-saving mission with Merltue's most loyal follower!
Bootrus: Thanks for the compliment, but save it for later, will you? We should be prepared for what is to come!

Suddenly, the illusion begins. The two are on top of a mountain, with the Lord Of Lightning here. Probably that same mountain from which we chased him earlier.

Lancebob: What is the meaning of this?
Bootrus: If this place is familiar to you, that means that the room is trying to test you!

Suddenly, is seen a younger PercyBomb getting into a fight with another Bob-omb. They both have armor, but are they knights?

Lancebob: Oh no! I remember this particular scene! I must stop it!
Bootrus: Lancebob!

PercyBomb almost gets pushed off the cliff, but is rescued by Lancebob. Probably if this is a flashback, then what he is doing is also what happened at the time.

PercyBomb: Lancebob?
Lancebob: Do not panic PercyBomb! As long as I am here, you have nothing to fear!

The other Bob-omb, called Boomer, jumps towards Lancebob, engaging him into a tense sword fight. On the edge of the cliff, Boomer accidentally thrusts his sword into the ground, sticking it in.

Lancebob: BOOMER! Get out of there! You are going to die if you stay where you are!
Boomer: Never! I will take back my sword and slay you, THEN the Dragon!

Then, the dragon spits a large and powerful lighting bolt, as Lancebob rushes towards Boomer, trying to get him out. But it is too late. The platform on which he was breaks and Boomer is sent plummeting down to his fatal doom.

Lancebob: No... not again!
Bootrus: If this already happened, then there is no way of preventing it now... what was done, was done.
Lancebob: That was the day I, PercyBomb and Bombellinord became knights... together. We had a tournament, and as you can see, we had to slay that dragon to win... unfortunately none of us did, and Boomer died within this trial. We were the only ones that were still on foot though, so we became knights anyway.
Bootrus: Things like this happen, Bootrus... there are things you can’t escape. No matter what you do, they will happen.

???: Yes, Batros! They will happen... it’s inevitable!
Bootrus: Who are you?
Lancebob: Who dares talk like that to the messenger of Merltue?

A hooded guy, with a purple face a black hollow eyes steps forth.

???: I am the one who betrayed him... Batros... you surely remember me!
Bootrus: Do I... I remember Merltue getting tortured, but your face is unfamiliar!
???: I know... it faded away with time... but no one ever noticed what I did... I have been forgotten... Batros... all of the other followers admired you, but I had my own ways of doing things... by making it... my own religion.

And suddenly, a crowd of shadows with torches and pitchforks appears behind him.

???: Those... are the reason he died in the first place. You tried so hard to stop it... but you couldn’t... you were underpowered in front of these people. You wanted his life, they wanted him dead. Majority won. Now, I am cursed to dwell endlessly in the somber labyrinth of Nowhere... with no way out.
Bootrus: ... I am sorry... I don’t remember you...
???: I know that... but my point here is... you couldn’t stop what happened. It was bound to happen, and despite that, you tried!
Lancebob: Hey! Doesn’t mean if he failed that he’s a failure! Don’t try to get him down!
???: And who are you to try and dissuade me? You are just the same. A weakling who thought he could change what was about to happen.

Then, the guy unveils himself, as his face distorts to form this of a Bob-omb, and his body becomes this of a human, with knight armor, a shield and sword.

???: I am the embodiment of the fear of a future event that you cannot stop! Defeat me, and you will proceed to get the key!

After he is defeated, the third key falls on the ground.

Lancebob: So... your real name was Batros?
Bootrus: Before I became what I am... when I was... human. When Merltue died, killed by the raging crowd... I decided I would end my own life as well, as I’ve lay down mine for him long ago...
Lancebob: I too tried to stop what happened... twice. Boomer was obsessed in winning more than his life, and then...
Bootrus: I get you... let’s get this key back to the others now... we shouldn’t keep them waiting!

Lucifer and Luigi...

Luigi: ... It sure feels creepy around here!
Lucifer: Don’t worry! If a ghost attacks, I’ll protect!
Luigi: Nah, don’t worry too much for me! I have already lived fighting ghosts... but it’s not that I’m afraid of right about now!
Lucifer: I still keep remembering how we first met... it was just a few moments before I was... *snif*
Luigi: What’s wrong?
Lucifer: I still can’t believe how horrible it was! Me... inside that thing!
Luigi: It must have been pretty bad... too bad I wasn’t there to get you out.
Lucifer: Yeah... Mario and the others did that.

Suddenly, illusion time! The Happy Dome is in sight. Lucifer sees herself as the child she was at the time, and Luigi... he hasn’t changed much. The Illusion of Mario appears beside him, holding a map.

Lucifer: Is this... when we first met?
Luigi: I do feel younger... Do y... AHH! You look like you shrunk!
Lucifer: Oh yeah... that must really be... seven years ago...
Asmodeus: Hey! Sir! We’re supposed to show this girl the wonders of the outside world, so would you be interested in introducing yourself?

In front of Luigi stood a younger Asmodeus...

Asmodeus: I’m talking to you, sir!
Luigi: Oh! What do you want?
Asmodeus: See, this here is my king's daughter, and he wants her to discover the world... well, the outside one...
Paymon: *whispers* We live underwater...
Asmodeus: So, what is your name, mister man?
Luigi: L... Luigi!
Paymon: Pretty weird name, I’ll say that... but what could I expect from the outside world?
Lucifer: Yep... that is the same exchange!

Suddenly, a clown takes her and runs.

Luigi: Hey you! What do you think you’re doing?
Giggles: None of your business, bushy!

And he throws one of his super hi-tech clown toys at him, paralyzing him.

Lucifer: Don’t worry Luigi! It’s just an illusion... of something that already happened!

But the whole kidnapping is still happening, as two Puzzeele soldiers desperately swim fast, trying to catch the kidnapper.

Paymon: He's too fast! You humans and your legs!
Asmodeus: Don’t lose hope! King Sataneel trusted us! We can’t fail!

Just then, the two try to electrify the guy, who unfortunately had a water gun at the time where it would be most effective. He runs away and disappears into the woods. As Asmodeus and Paymon are left crying on the ground over their failure to protect the still innocent and adorable princess. Lucifer watches her past self getting put in the machine, with a saddened expression.

Lucifer: That was the thing I remember most from before the entire time I was in there...
???: Lucifer...
Lucifer: Hey... I know that voice from long ago... it’s like it never changed!
Luigi: Sounds like one of those angels that would come down from the sky to protect you!
Lucifer: Is this...

Then, suddenly at the least expected moment, a giant Boo with Giggles' face pops up.

???: I am the embodiment of something that caused you childhood trauma, and still follow you to this day! Defeat me, and you will proceed in getting the key!

After that other battle, Lucifer picks up the key, as a strong beam of light shines down on her. Staring deeply into the other end of the light, Lucifer notices a silhouette she long wanted to see again.

???: Lucifer... it’s me...
Lucifer: ... ... ... Mom?
Lucifaguis: My dear little Lucifer. You’re alive, after all these years! What your father told me was true!
Lucifer: Is... Is he with you?
Sataneel: Lucifer... all this time... we have watched over you, looked at the hardships you faced...
Lucifaguis: I am so proud to call you my daughter! Before I died... there is something I want you to know... I hid a letter I wrote for you in one of my personal drawers... the time has come for you to read it...
Lucifer: ... Thank you... for all the time we got to spend together...
Lucifaguis: Take care of yourself, Lucifer... always cherish the ones you love!
Sataneel: And... Luigi... you’re here too... thank you for taking so much good care of my daughter! This isn’t Goodbye!

And they both fade away.

Luigi: Sure is good to know that somewhere out there, they’re still watching over you... even if not alive...
Lucifer: Yeah... Luigi?
Luigi: Yes?
Lucifer: Did you happen you too to have a traumatizing event in your childhood that changed everything?
Luigi: I... was carried to my parents by a stork... But then... Bowser's Minions grabbed me as they saw that I would be a hurdle in his future... Mario and his Yoshi managed to save me, but every day I spent in the fortress I was exposed to ghosts... that’s why I’m so afraid of them...
Lucifer: Aww... poor you... I always wondered about that... thanks for telling me! And... thanks for being a great friend!

Luigi is happy to hear these words coming from a girl he only met a few days ago... well, met again a few days ago... or maybe weeks, or just several days... nevermind.

Rockbert and Nina...

Rockbert: Okay... we’re doing good, just the two of us... hehe! It’s like we’re on our own adventure!
Nina: Rocky... keep in mind that we still gotta do this for the world!
Rockbert: I know, I was just stating the very fact that we’re left together now! This adventure sure has been delightful with you around!
Nina: Please... I’m blushin' uber hard under the mask!
Rockbert: I mean what’s not to like about you... you’re that kind of girl who is not afraid to do things, you are caring for your friends, especially me, and personally, you’re... kinda... cute now that I think about it...
Nina: Rocky... step aside!
Rockbert: Oh... ok...

She starts sniffing the area.

Rockbert: You’re also... quite unique when it comes to doing things, that’s another thing I guess I like...
Nina: Stand back...
Rpckbert: Ok now, tell me what’s wrong?
Nina: Just stand back!
Rockbert: Ok ok...

Nina extends her sword forward a little, until it is grabbed by a Kappa-like Monster, a sea monster if you will... Nina is shocked to see it and is pushed back.

Rockbert: Nina... don’t worry... it’s probably just an illusion!

The monster then hits Rockbert, who falls on his back.

Rockbert: An offensive illusion that is...

Nina tries her best to stop the monster, unfortunately, her past self (huh) is staring blankly at the thing, unmoving.

Yang: What’re you still waiting for? Help me get out of this thing's grasp!

And past Nina foolishly runs away. Yang feels betrayed.

Yang: I see how it is then... you are not truly my sister!

Then, Sensei Nyung springs in and vanquishes the monster.

Nyung: You are very lucky today is my day off...
Yang: Yes... yes I am... fare thee well, sister...

And he jumps away.

Rockbert: That’s the part where he turns evil, right?
Nina: After that incident, the Sensei filled me in on a city in dire need of help... I decided to go there... I met the HAG... made fun of Bromans... looked for the Code Star... and then you found me...
Rockbert: I feel so sorry for you! You seem to have gone through a lot... pretty much like almost everyone else on this team, dare I say everyone. So your brother judged you because you didn’t do anything to help him while you clearly knew what was going on... correct?
Nina: *nod*
Rockbert: Same thing happened to me... I was judged too...

Another illusion starts... the setting becomes... DreamLand. And the setting changes as he explains.

Rockbert: It was the day I finished my final school exams... not long ago... I did so good that the Mushroom Kingdom's best university admitted me in! So I took a flight to there, only... there were Broman pirates ready to steal the ship... I stopped them while they were in the cockpit, but the pilot was out cold! So the airplane met the ocean... But, I stopped the pirates, and now, I was saving everyone who almost drowned! Then, I and a bunch of other guys started paddling until we found the Mushroom Kingdom... I went to the Dried-Out Valley to make my studies on Skellobits... but as soon as they saw me... they grabbed and tried to kill me... and that’s where Luigi and some others came and saved me, and here I am... they judged me to be a bad guy after I have done so many good things... now granted, I do kinda look like the guy they were after, but... you get it.

As he says that, the illusion around ends, and now, a monster that seems like it is made of mud with a skull appears.

???: I am the embodiment of the judgement that was inflicted on you because of a faulting event. Defeat me, and you will proceed in getting the key!

Rockbert: So now you know...
Nina: Oh Rocky... let’s get out o' here!

Too long to stuff in one post... a lot of things going on here.

Blurrgr and Stayzee...

Stayzee: My! This place is outrageously of extremely low quality! I wonder how this Hackula fellow lives here!
Blurrgr: Whatever ya say, Flower woman, but complaining about just won’t make the difference that’s for sure. Stuff doesn’t react to our voices.
Stayzee: Oh come on now, you have to admit how true are the words I am saying: everything we have gone through... well... almost everything... was just utter garbage! I cannot stand any more of this! Besides, the only reason I joined this team was for Mario, and the Goombeddy fellow, who have been so kind to me!
Blurrgr: I would join for that too...
Stayzee: Oh you were the one who initially wanted the money!
Blurrgr: Hey, you’re loaded in money, so that’s gotta be the least of your concern! Plus, I'm not doing it for the money anymore, I clearly said that back at the Pyramid!
Stayzee: Oh do not remind me of the Pyramid! That was the peak of our problems! I surely hope we don’t come across anything worse than that!
Blurrgr: I don’t think there is...

Suddenly, an image of one of the Crazee Dayzee NPCs from Toad Town appears, reading a letter.

Mayzee: Hey, another Love Letter!

"My love, My Mayflower...
My heart burns at the sight of your petals, so dangerous, yet so warm and relaxing! I feel like I could spend days in them, drown in them... You shall be mine, for I will guard with my life every ounce of chlorophyll that exists on your dreamy silhouette! Every second I look at you, our world ventures beyond time, beyond death... beyond everything but us... the both of us...

~Your biggest admirer, Stayzee."

Boy... I am a girl magnet... I can’t let any of these girls know... I already have a love interest!
Blurrgr: Hey... this guy showed up for practically no reason!
Stayzee: For your information, this guy who showed up for no reason I do not care for... not anymore!
Blurrgr: Hey would you mind explaining here a little? I’m already lost! And everything in this place looks the bloody same too, not helping!
Mayzee: What’s this? She enclosed something with that letter!
"My love, accept this gift of high value! It may be worth a wealthy amount of coins, but it means the world for me to give you!"
Eh, what is it?

He sees a jewel-decorated ring.

Mayzee: Woah! The prize of that thing! I need to tell her she’s got to stop spending so much money on me!
Blurrgr: Yeah... predictable...
Stayzee: Very... he means nothing to me now, as you can see... not that it affects him in any way... back then when we just started to bloom! You will very well fall asleep through the soporific nature of the story, but it goes like such...
Blurrgr: Woah! I get the gist of it, it’s ok! Besides, can’t sleep while the world is ending, right? That’s kinda called slacking on the job!
Stayzee: You are right...
Blurrgr: Anyway, that guy sure was a total jackass to not tell ya about it to be honest, because leaving you hanging on the noose for him while he’s looking somewhere else definitely doesn’t mean what you’re doing is worthwhile!
Stayzee: Thank you, finally! You’re not so bad after all!
Blurrgr: Eh, I’m as bad as everything you know!
???: Yeah! You’re a failure to our kind, Blurrgr!

In front of him were other Blurrns. They were all glaring at him.

Blurrgr: Oh hey look, it’s the old gang!
Blurrn: Don’t you call us your gang! Gives up a bad rep!
Blurrgr: Don’t give a damn about it, dude!
Stayzee: What exactly is going on here? Why are you morons here?
Blurrn: Us morons hold a grudge against that boyfriend of yours here...
Blurrgr: WOAWOAWOAWOA Before you say ANYTHING else, we are NOT a couple!
Blurrn: Whatever! You never helped us! You never worked for our society, and now look at you, you got a nice and decent job so that you can stuff your fiery pockets with chunks of gold!
Blurrgr: For your information, dumbo, this... "society" is nothing than a prison in which you are held captive by yourselves, and your rules! When I was rejected, that was actually the best day of my life! I got to explore stuff, escaped the island thanks to a boat nearby, found the Mushroom Kingdom, and accidentally caught the attention of a boss! Look at me now, I’m the winner here! This proves my entire point about the volcano being the stuff and place of your nightmares!
Blurrn: Whatever you say, you are not convincing us! We will stay here together, without you, wether you like it or not!
Blurrgr, now nose to nose with the other guy, in a calm, yet firm voice: And tell me, derpy... how is that gonna affect my life? You’re nothing but an illusion now... far off stuck on that stupid island you will never leave!

The Blurrn dematerializes and a new monster that looks like a volcano that has a flower as a crater appears.

???: I am the embodiment of rejection, people often fear me, but it is what they get for not pleasing them and being outcast! Defeat me, and you will succeed in getting the key!

Stayzee: I must admit, these things really were of ridiculously low level of intelligence! Utter stupidity!
Blurrgr: Hey, everyone’s like that... well... everyone except our true friends...
Stayzee: Oh that is right, I can strongly agree with these words!

Luna, Blind and Golitter...

Luna: Hey... can’t be so bad right?
Blind: Not really... after the pyramid, I feel like nothing can possibly stop us! We however still need to be cautious, nothing is to be taken lightly.
Golitter: Golitter... think you right!
Luna: You know... it’s sad to see the fact that the world is not changing... it’s still in such a bad state.
Golitter: What you mean?
Blind: Is it related to war?
Luna: Yes actually... it never seems to go away! It just haunts me!

Illusion!

Luna: Wh... wha?? Is this... Tallon V?
Blind: That abandoned planet? But how?
Luna: Must be before that Space Pirate attack... everything looks... beautiful! Peace everywhere!

Suddenly, the area is in ruins...

Golitter: What happen to nice place?
Luna: Oh no...
Blind: Luna... calm down, you’re not seeing true things... these are clearly illusions!
Luna: Maybe they are illusions, but what happened to that place is true, remember? It was destroyed!

As she says that, screams of helpless Chozo people rang here and there, as Zebesian Space Pirates were running about, shooting beams. The trio looked around in fear (well, Blind can’t technically "look" but high sensitivity to his surroundings and all that crap).

Golitter: War... scary! Golitter... uncomfortable!
Luna: I feel you big guy... if only there was a way to stop it...
Golitter: Golitter... still sore about disappearance of Glitterfoot!
Blind: Reality... is not what you want it to be...
???: Yes Blind... you are right!

Before him, stood his father, an imposing member of the tribe of Darkness, who looked a lot like Count Bleck.

Blind: Father...?
Blove: Yes, Blind... it is me... you know very well that we were the ones tasked in preventing the Dark Prognosticus from falling in the hands of evil...
Blind: Yes father...
Blove: But never would I have thought that... Blumiere... your brother... would seize his chance... if I were to try and protect our tribe.
Blind: Father... you shouldn’t have...
Blove: I am sorry Blind, but as the leader of the tribe, I had to keep him away from this human girl he frequented! I did so by banishing her to another dimension... because of this, Blumiere lost his mind and turned to the psychotic dark book. It was unpredictable...
Blind: If only... our kind wasn’t so sensitive to other races...
Blove: You said it yourself, Blind... reality... is not what we want it to be, wether we like it or not... but even then, you must learn to accept it and live with what is good about it!

Suddenly, he fades away abruptly and now a monster that looked like the Dark Prognosticus began forming.

???: I am the embodiment of the cruelty in the world. Reality is twisted, as it is written on my pages... Defeat me, and you will succeed in getting the key!

Blind: We have to get past those things... if we want to succeed.
Luna: I don’t know if I can live with that!
Blind: Luna... listen to me... the world is not all cupcakes and rainbows, but it’s not half bad either. Just deal with it...
Golitter: Blind right! World cool! Not half bad!
Luna: *Chuckle* ok... you’re right... I should be more worried about the world now...

Block and Cybelle...

Block: ...
Cybelle: What was that? Did you sigh?
Block: I don’t think this robotic body of mine can sigh, but I guess my... ghost still has some human tricks up its sleeves.
Cybelle: How... did it feel like to be... not a robot?
Block: That’s a tough question now... I remember I could feel pain more, and well, I couldn’t do all the cool things my robot self can do now... But I was an ordinary guy, still.
Cybelle: I remember the time the professor picked you up!
Block: I know that was a surprise! He took me in when I was passed out!
Cybelle: To tell you the truth though... I was... kind of... worried...
Block: About what?
Cybelle: About you...
Block: Really? That’s...
Cybelle: No... I was worried that the arrival of a human boy would drift the professor's attention away from me and that I would slowly decay if I happened to get endangered...
Block: Huh? Never heard that before!
Cybelle: There is something I should... confess...
Block: Cybelle... no you’ve never done anything bad to me...
Cybelle: No... It’s not what you think!
Block: What is it then?

Suddenly, an illusion started. A Mii in a smoking outfit who looked like the boss of some business showed up.

Miitsubishi: Yes what she is saying is true!
Block: You!
Wait, do I know you?
Miitsubishi: Yes... from that day!
Block: Yeah, THAT day!
You still sure you’re that same guy aren’t you? Because maybe you’re confusing me with someone else... I look like exactly all Blockbites!
Miitsubishi: Sure, but look on your side! What is that?
Block: Hey, Cybelle... I can’t see what’s on the side of me... could you show me what it is? Like take a picture or something?

She does so...

Block: Oh! I see! That’s... a bunch of triangles... I’m not related to the Triforce, right?
Miitsubishi: NO! That is the symbol of Miiyotech! You know... the company I founded!
Block: Wait... OH! I know who you are! You are that guy who made me into a robot!
Miitsubishi: You catch fast, don’t you? Yes, You are very right!
Cybelle: I’m sorry Gary...
Block: Ok now, what is all that, Cybelle? You don’t have anything to do with this, and I know that!
Cybelle: No! It’s not that! I told you I was worried that the professor...
Block: Just get to the point, you already told me that!
Cybelle: It’s just...
Miitsubishi: What she is trying to say, is that I needed you to test that experiment and bring the project to life! I kindly asked your adoptive father, Valldo to lend you to me so I could launch the operation! Of course, he refused, and his house was guarded by guardian robots! So instead, I got Cybelle here to let me in, and she accepted, for the reason she cited now!
Block: Cybelle... Is that... true?
Cybelle: *Nods in tears*

Suddenly, Block twitches a little and his eyes turn red.

Block: Excuse me? So you’re the one who made me into a PILE OF METAL?!
Cybelle: I’m sorry! I couldn’t not do that!

Block is clearly malfunctioning here. He begins trying to actually KILL Cybelle, as she tries to calm him "Gary, CALM DOWN!" , "Please, STOP!" and the like. At some point, she hits a wall, and is cornered. Block grabs her by her vest and raises her against the wall.

Block: But why, Cybelle? WHY?!
Cybelle: Look... I already told you! Please leave me alone!
Block: Don’t you realize the pain you put me through? What you've done to me?

He throws her across the room just like what Demon Cyborg dude did back there in Chapter 13.

Cybelle: I know it’s upsetting... but please... I don’t deserve this!

As Block raises his hand, ready to kill her, he hears a voice that completely managed to stop him.

Valldo: GARY! DON'T! STOP!
Block: Dad... ? Oh man, what did I do?
Valldo: I never knew what Cybelle did, but even with that, do not blame it all on her... it wasn’t just about jealousy! In fact, she was jealous, but never did she think about robotizing you! She was forced to do it by Miitsubishi! Her worries only pushed this thought further!

Block looks at Cybelle, still crying on the floor. He helps her back up.

Block: I... am SO sorry... I scared you...
Cybelle: It’s ok... I’m the one who should be sorry...
Block: No I should be... I got out of control... you on the other hand... you had no choice. You were sorta... hacked!
Cybelle: Maybe these are the quirks of being a completely manmade machine.
Valldo: Cybelle... you are a machine... but you have a beating, sentient heart inside of you!
Cybelle: I... I do?
Block: Well yeah... Dad is a pretty genius inventor...
Valldo: I confectioned a working heart with one of my former colleagues! I then implanted it into a prototype robot assistant I wanted to make since I was a kid... you!
Cybelle: I feel better knowing that!
Block: Of course you do! But wether you be a machine or a live being... you are my smart and adorable sister!
Cybelle: Awww... And now I know that I am happy after hearing that!
Miitsubishi: I see... It’s gonna be like this!

He then mutates into... how one would imagine a man consumed by greed... and machines. Basically a claw with a hole in the middle, within which a face can be seen.

???: I am the embodiment of your profound and dark origins. I will always taunt you and remind you of what you are: results of experiments! Defeat me, and you will succeed in getting the key!

Cybelle: Gary... I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble!
Block: No really it’s ok! Now if I wanna be completely honest with you, first time I saw you I was weirded out by you since I have never seen a robot before THAT! And then I realize that I have to spend my life with you, but never would I have expected us to come to this point... thank you, you add so much to my life!
Cybelle: *Starts making puppy eyes, a sight only natural on the face of Cybelle*
Block: Anyway, let’s get this thing and get back to where the others are!

And finally, Antonimus and Chilliana...

Chilliana: H-Hey... Uh... I think I forgot your name...
Antonimus: Antonimus...
Chilliana: Oh yeah, I keep forgetting... sorry...
Antonimus: Don’t be, an Emperor in all his supposed "glory" never was even close to spelling it right...
Chilliana: You’re talking about that Brassus guy?
Antonimus: Speaking of which, don’t you think it’s weird?
Chilliana: What’s weird?
Antonimus: We saw him when we entered the pyramid, but after that, he never showed up again! That’s pretty weird...
Chilliana: Yeah, it sure is...
Antonimus: You don’t talk much... tell me a little about yourself!
Chilliana, blushing: Myself...? Well, no one ever asked that about me before! Well... um...
Antonimus: Interesting to know that...
Chilliana: I haven’t even started!
Antonimus: I know, but that already tells me you’re pretty shy...
Chilliana: Oh my... ok... also, I live in Gryztal Town with...
Antonimus: I know that too, I took the liberty of informing myself on everyone's tragic anime backstories... wether they be tragic or not!
Chilliana: Oh... what can I tell you then?
Antonimus: You know what, forget it... you’re just gonna unease yourself!
Chilliana: You’re very thoughtful... I guess that’s one think that I like in you!
Antonimus: Glad to hear that.
Chilliana: Also... I’ve been wondering... how did you end up as... well... how did you end up in that cell? You know... the one where we met you...
Antonimus: That’s a very long story that I can’t explain without someone losing focus and falling asleep!
Chilliana: I’ll... I’ll listen...
Antonimus: To make this long story short though, I’ll just say I was freed from the guy by another who I became friends with, but then we got ambushed and I had to kill him to save him!
Chilliana: Really? That sounds intense!
Antonimus: You have not lived it to say that, but yes it was...
Chilliana: ...
Antonimus: What was that?

Then, Illusion time!

Chilliana: Wait... why are we here?
Antonimus: And... where is that, might I ask?
Chilliana: Some abandoned part of Gryztal Town!
Chillimpa: Yes, it is!
Chilliana: Grandma? What’re you doing here?
Chillimpa: Come on now, step aside, child! Your Granny gonna take care of something!

She sits down, and takes Chilliana's hand, as she kinda absorbs her energy and puts it in a box.

Antonimus: What’s THAT? Some ritual of some sorts?
Chillimpa: Stay still, Chilliana, it is going to be ok... as long as I’m here that is!
Chilliana: Do you really need to do this every single time?
Chillimpa: Oh you fool, don’t you remember what you did?
Chilliana: Y...Yes Grandma...
Antonimus: Woah there! What DID you do?
Chilliana: ... just look around you...
Antonimus: Well I see nothing.
Chilliana: Exactly... snif...
Antonimus: Ok... that’s something cryptic, but I’m sure I can understand...
Chilliana: This isn’t some kind of riddle! The answer is crystal clear!
Antonimus: I mean this place IS decorated with crystals, there’s even too much of 'em don’tcha think? Oh wait... I see...
Chilliana: Why are you so neutral about this?
Antonimus: Oh I’ve done waaay worse than... pfft... destroy some part of a town.
Chilliana: Really?
Antonimus: Oh, me and my friend... we stole money from people, destroyed houses, and... that’s it actually, but it happened at the scale of a continent, think about it! And I’ve also done things before that, but I never could control my own strength... which is why I don’t shake hands or high-five very often... and I’ve never hugged anyone but my enemies!
Chilliana: Why would you hug your enemies?
Antonimus: Eh... anything that goes between my arms instantly dematerializes... well ok that’s over exaggerated, but I can squeeze things in there...
Chilliana: Wow... you’re so much worse than I am... in a good way though!
Antonimus: Coolest thing you ever said, but you too are not half good either... also in a good way!
Chilliana: We... have so much in common...
Antonimus: Ok, this isn’t going any further...

Then, the illusion shifts to become an oasis in Geldgypt.

Antonimus: What now? Why is this here? I don’t need to get reminded that I was born on the side of that boulder!
Chilliana: You were born on a boulder?
Antonimus: The egg rolled into it, and when it cracked, I first opened my eyes against the wall! Thought I was blind for a second!
Chilliana: Teehee...

Suddenly (lotsa suddenlies... sudden lies?) a cage is put over Antonimus.

Antonimus: Oh god! What’s that now?

The monster takes the form of A Brassus-like shadow, holding a cage.

???: I am the embodiment of your disability to control your own power! Because of me, you did many bad things you were too innocent to think of doing! Defeat me, and you will succeed in getting the key!

In the middle of the fight, if the cage breaks, Antonimus comes out of it and starts fighting with Chilliana. But after the entire thing, she loses consciousness because of how fierce things just got.

Antonimus: Hey... um... Chilliana? You still there right? Aw man, that’s unusual... but I guess I shouldn’t linger much around here, I’ll just get going...

He carries Chilliana's body along with the key out of the room...

Next time more story, see ya!

Everyone meets up in front of the "boss doory" door. They all place the keys, as the door lock eats the keys we spent so much time hunting for. The door then... disappears in a glitchy way, the other side, enshrouded with darkness.

Mario: Mama mia! (Come on, let's-a go!
Luigi: Right behind ya bro!
Goombeddy: Yeah, just whatever happens, uh... be ready for it!

But just as that is said, Mario is grabbed by some sort of Glitch tentacle.

Mario: AWAWAWAWAW!
Luigi: MARIO!

He tries to reach his hand out to him, but Mario is taken deep behind the door.

Goombeddy: What WAS that?!?!
Rockbert: I bet it's them! Hector and Victor! They probably snatched Mario away!
Bootrus: Still, early assumptions are a thing to be trusted, I know, but we better hasten! Mario might be in dire danger now!

Behind the door, you confront someone you confronted many times in your adventure.

Bowser: What?! You! You actually came!
Evilness: King Bowser! Wake up! What you are doing will ultimately lead the world into oblivion!
Bowser: Who are you to give orders to the king? That's MY job! Well, pass time, but my job partially consists of that.
Luigi: Bowser! Did you take Mario?
Bowser: Wait... where IS Mario? Huh... I swear I didn't see him! Anyway, not that it matters, since YOU WEREN'T INVITED! I sent that crispy hag Kammy to take care of the Kingdom, and what I'm doing? Trying to get to the bottom of this! I don't know what's happening, but for me to understand anything, I need you OUT OF THIS WHOLE THING!

It's the last Bowser Battle! HP is 120, ATT is 8 and DEF is 2! Anyway, kinda easy battle. Relatively.

Bowser: Ungh... Man... Dude... Bro... Why?
Paraplonk, swooping in: Nice job guys! *notices* say, where's Mario?
Lucifer: Would like to know ourselves l, really!
Paraplonk: Wait... you lost him?
Blurrgr: Yup... I know, bad news... last time we saw him he got dragged by some weird thing.
Antonimus: I'm pretty sure it looked like a tentacle, buddy.
Blurrgr: Still weird though, there are no Octopi in this place, aren't there?
???: Well, I, for one, am both pleased and nervous about your arrival!

The party looks away.

Hackula: What did I say? Oh, you weren't supposed to hear that...

He starts walking towards the party, while talking.

Well, anyway, despite our rivalry throughout this adventure of yours... it is only now we meet! Do you have anything to say about that? I am impressed you got to gather all code stars, but if I best you now, I will win all of them!
Goombeddy: H-H-Hackula, is it?
Hackula: Why, yes! It is me, Count, Hackula. But you can call me Hackula for the few moments that precede your doom, at my hands!
Penny: You're not doing anything to us!
Kooplea: Yeah, she's right! We don't take kindly to people like you!
Hackula: Well then... it is on!

BOSS CHAPTER 16: HACKULA

Tattle: That... is Hackula, probably a vampire, and a hacker... hmm... I see what they did there... he is the leader of the Glitch, and his army is pretty loyal to him. Max HP is 250, and ATT is 16. He's got lotsa HP, but thankfully no 20 attack power! He will inflict all sorts of status effects at you, and is quite the shapeshifter! He can mimic any member of his Glitch army! His cape is also indestructible, so he may use it to hide from attacks. Remember! You must beat him in order to succeed, or else, we lose all our code stars!

After the battle, Hackula falls to the ground, his hands trying to push up.

Hackula: Huff... Huff... You have bested me... I expected that! But not my Master... and he will surely manage to stop you... I hope... or not... I don't know what I'm even saying...
Paraplonk: Hackula, your reign of terror is over! Guys, you probably defeated the evil Evilness was talking about! Let's go back out of here now!
Luigi: But we can't! Mario is still missing! (Heh, Mario is Missing)
???: So... is this what you're looking for?

Our heroes thought they were past him, but they were wrong. Apparently, someone had revived him.

Shadoodle: Yes... It is me... I'm back! What, did you miss me that much?
Lancebob: Shadoodle! You fiend! But how? Weren't you destroyed back there?
Shadoodle: Oh yes... I was... but look at the doofus in front of you here, Hackula... he knows he can't do this without me... or rather, he knows he can't live without me!
Goombeddy: Might I just ask, though, why?
Shadoodle: Oh... the answer is so simple, but so unexpected you would never have guessed by yourselves... Evilness the code star here probably knows...
Evilness: Wait... oh... I am detecting something...
Shadoodle: So you don't know... well then... I will let you know the hard way!

He then closes his fists, as cubes begin assembling around him, and the camera rotates around him, as he slowly reveals...

"I..."

"...AM..."

"...THE ONE..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"LORD... DARTHON!!!"

As he says that, he turns into an abomination: A base that looks like a small floating upside down pyramid, a bunch of blue glitchy ribbon spinning around a moon-looking crystal, presumably his heart, and the top ribbon even has teeth on it. And on the very top, his most notable feature...

Luigi: Wait a minute... you... You're the guy with the giant flaming eyeball!

Indeed. That eyeball is his head, topped with a few spikes that look like those found on Sauron's head, and a triforce-like triangle embedded into his skull. He also has two black menacing hands, but one of them is missing a finger.

Darthon:Well, you are a smart one! But yes, I was that guy! You probably don't know it, but I created the crown for King Honster IV long ago so that he becomes mutated and powerful, I am the one who, and you know that, possessed Eewakk to destroy you and the code stars, I am the one who spread the news that Sataneel's daughter was alive so that his men would invade his surroundings, I am the one who sent that Code Star to crash into the Blockbites head, and I even got him some evil crystals to be able to kill you, and I am the one who created Daewand and... yours truly here! Oh, and I have to introduce you to my NEW friend here!

Then, Mario slowly walks towards the party, with empty eyes... he's been brainwashed by Darthon.

Darthon:Everyone, meet my puppet, Puppet Mario! Oh, what's that? You already know him? And he's your friend? Well, NOT ANYMORE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mario jumps towards Luigi, who in turn, respond with another jump. Battle time...

Luigi: Mario! We don't have to fight you! Please! Try to break out of his brainwashing!
Darthon:What do you say Mario? Do you really not want to fight your own brother?

Now Mario here has the same stats as normally. Which means that if Mario had 145 HP at the time he got snatched, that means that he will have 145 HP here too. Anyway, after the fight, he doesn't die, but he's still evil. He starts fighting Luigi head-to-head.

Luigi: Mario! Stop! I'm your brother! Luigi! Please! Mario! Don't do that!

As he gets chased, the partners try everything to stop Mario, until he magically turns back to normal, and Darthon is surprised.

Darthon:Huh? What happened to Mario? Did I do a glitch somewhere?

Turns out it was... Peach. She somehow freed Mario from Darthon's possession.

Peach: I have the power to control CodeStars, remember? You infused Mario with some of their powers!
Evilness: Princess! You're ok!
Peach: Evilness! You're ok too!

He flies towards her.

Evilness: I was so worried you wouldn't make it to the other side.
Peach: I wouldn't have managed to thanks to your help!
Paraplonk: Gotta say, Princess, you showing up here did turn the tables for us!

Darthon, with a mischievous look in his eyes... eye:Oh, you think?

Suddenly, the stump of his missing finger begins glowing, and he begins torturing everyone in various ways. He begins choking Goombeddy with a tentacle, Traps Kooplea in a box that's closing in on itself, spawns a vortex that can easily suck Penny in, surround Lancebob with copies of himself to fight him until exhaustion, uses his tentacles to separate Lucifer's limbs from herself, Summons a wall to try and crush Rockbert against the other wall, while another wall tries to get rid of Nina by pushing her off a nearby cliff, tries to drown Stayzee in some acid puddle, takes control of Bootrus' hands and tries to make him fire an arrow at himself, squeezes Luna to death, starts sucking the life out of Block, makes Chilliana partially and slowly melt, almost drills through Blind, spawns cooling freezer-like hands around Blurrgr, drops a boatload of heavy pillars on Antonimus, makes spikes peck Golitter, and short-circuit Cybelle.

Paraplonk: Man! Not cool!
Luigi: HEY! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!

Darthon:Look, Mario! Your friends are dying! You want them to live? Should I spare them? Then join me! Your power... is very strong! I will make good use of you in my world destruction plot!
Goombeddy: Mario! ...Ack... Don't! ... We're gonna be... GHU... Fine!
Rockbert: We just... ungh... need to fight him back... we're ok!
Lucifer: Whatever he says don't go with him! ARGH!
Blurrgr: Brrr... yeah... we're gonna kick his butt... no worries... brrr...
Penny: You MUST renounce, Mario! Please!

But Mario cannot resist the pain his partners are going through. He steps up towards Darthon, as he looks back at everyone, waving them goodbye.

Luigi and Peach: MARIO!

Darthon quickly grabs Mario, and he makes his body disappear, presumably meaning his power was distributed to Darthon.

Darthon:Yeess! That's it! Thank you for being so obedient! NYEHEHEHE!
Luigi: You will not get away with this!

He jumps, with his hammer in position. But Hackula jumps and manages to block Luigi's hammer, as Darthon escapes through a portal, followed by his henchman. As the portal disappears, all of the partners are released from the clutches of the evil being.

Luna: Oh no...
Blind: He's... gone...
Kooplea: Guys... we can't give up now... Mario saved us, yeah, but if we don't do anything about him, we won't last long either way.
Golitter: Friend right! We strong! We going to smash bad guy!
Cybelle: But how? He escaped through that thing we have no idea where it leads!
Evilness: I do...

Everyone looks back at him.

Evilness: Darthon absorbed the essence of the Code Star chips to be able to get to our world! Besides, it was glitchy enough for him to actually survive in it! But, thanks to the fact that he now has the power of the code stars, I can sense where he is... a dimension identical to this one, but... glitchy... that is where he lives! He probably went there to gain some more power! If we don't stop him, he is going to destroy the world for sure!
Peach: But how do we go there?
Evilness: There is... one way... but we will need my fellow siblings! Let's go to outside the Cave Of Functions!

I should become an executioner when I grow up.

Anyway, things have taken a seriously dark turn. What do I have in store for us in the climax of the game?

See what I did there?

"Fellow Code Stars... now is the time..."

Peach: Wait, what exactly are you doing?
Evilness: We need to get inside the cave so that we can transport you to that other dimension. Until you defeat Darthon, we will be stuck there!
Hatred: Wait! So like, this might be it?
Loss: Surely there is a better way!
Honor: Code Stars... if yon way is truly the only way, then we shall risketh our lives for the sake of yon heroes...
Ignorance: Yeah, I’m behind ya, Evilness!
Love: We can’t let Darthon win! No! It’s impossible! We HAVE to do this!
Eldstar, uh, I mean, Wisdom: Well then, let us go inside then! Mister Luigi, please succeed!

They all, one by one, enter.

Peach: Wait, Evilness!
Evilness: Yes, Princess?
Peach: In case we don’t come back... thank you for everything!

Evilness smiles back at her, and gets in. Suddenly, the machine starts short-circuiting, and it spread the Glitch all around. You are now at a point of no return. Welcome... to...

ULTIMATE DUNGEON: The Dark Realm

Enemies:

-Elite Glitches
-Messemblages
-Geardoes
-Dead Hands
-Mumblumps
-Buggopains
-Zeroids
-Dorths

Anyway, Peach is actually now a partner, and her battle skills are jumping, parasol, and healing.

So after fighting some of these unusual enemies, you finally arrive... Darthon's throne. He seems to be recharging himself in some way.

Darthon: Yes, Mario! Your power! It is excellent! I can feel it coursing in my heart! I can feel my blood, thirsty for more blood! Hackula!
Hackula: Yes master...
Darthon: You have done well. It was a good choice you made to revive me! Look at what you achieved!
Hackula: Thank you, master!
Luigi: HEY! YOU! LEAVE MARIO ALONE!
Darthon: YOU?! So freeing your partners from a certain death wasn’t enough to prove my magnanimity?
Goombeddy: Pfft... like torturing us was magnanimous!
Peach: Darthon! We leave you two choices! Either you stop this whole thing and leave forever, or continue, but let us defeat you and seal you away once and for all!
Darthon:...
Pfff...fff...fff...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re so adorable when you act like you can even make me lose 1 HP! Almost makes me want to keep you as pets! But you are however wrong to come here! Wasn’t very wise, I almost destroyed you back there in the normal world, imagine what I can do here!

Goombeddy: People, brace yourselves!
Kooplea: This is it...
Penny: Can’t back out now!
Lancebob: You will not stand in our way!
Lucifer: You better take care of yourself!
Rockbert: Just... try to make it fair?
Nina: He ain’t doin' that, but you can still pack a punch on him.
Stayzee: It is time we properly pummel you, sir!
Bootrus: I cannot wait to see you sent in the deepest corner of Nowhere!
Luna: Hopefully Peace will triumph over you!
Block: If you think you’re gonna stop us, think again!
Chilliana: You... You monster!
Blind: I am blind from the two eyes, but I still see you!
Blurrgr: YEAH! It’s smashing time! Most wonderful time of the year!
Antonimus: Look out below if I try to jump you!
Golitter: Golitter mad! You not want to make Golitter mad!
Cybelle: Be careful guys! He still is pretty powerful according to my readings!
Luigi: This is for you Mario!

FINAL BOSS: LORD DARTHON

Tattle: This is Lord Darthon, a very powerful glitch who was sealed away by the Code Stars long ago! Unfortunately for us, he’s back for revenge! Max HP is 400, ATT is 25. He. Is. Very. Powerful. You need to know how to super-guard or else he might get you easily. Luckily, he sometimes uses his turn to summon some of his minions! But what can he do? Attack us all at once with shockwaves, Summon walls to come crash down at us, use tentacles, HEAL, create mortal black holes, and well, just plain ol' destroy us. Yessiree, this arsenal of moves really proves to make him a true final boss! But do not underestimate him, and we might just have a chance, perhaps. Yes, just perhaps.

After his HP drops down to 300, he changes shape. His Eyeball is now centered between all of the ribbon, and he looks like an atom. Now, he can shoot lighting at you, make you dizzy with his ribbons, roll to get rid of you like some bowling pins, and still more stuff.

The next phase, when his HP drops to 200, is something creepier. The Eye begins twisting, and spider legs come out of the pupil. He now possesses Spider-like attributes. He can ram you, stretch legs and grab you, make you immobile, and many more.

Then, when his HP goes down to 100, he goes back to his normal form, except no ribbons, instead, the eyeball covers his body, and the heart is inside. He may hide it by closing his eye.

When his HP drops to 0, this happens... he starts screaming slowly disappears. When everything seems to have appeased, he suddenly comes back, having faked his death.

Darthon: Hmm... I was just toying with you, fools! You really thought I was THAT weak? Stupid mortals!

He grows bigger, and now he is way more intimidating.

Darthon: Scared yet? I bet you’re like "I wanna go home, BOOHOO!" From the inside! That is the feeling I instill in people's minds, you know. This, is the meaning of the word Darthon!
Goombeddy: Uh... oh come on! 400 HP!
Darthon: For your information I have way more than just 400 HP! In fact, I have no HP bar! I am invincible! MUHU... MUHU... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

He says that as a shield forms around him. Your attacks are useless. He keeps taunting you. You’re a mere toy to him now.

Darthon: You'll see... I will cover the world with... me! Nothing else! Darthon is the world! The Glitch, is taking over!
Hackula: Yes... Yes Master...

Then, a cutscene plays outside the Dark Realm. Merlon, Merle, Majimi, Snifle and Skullonard outside, have started to feel an earthquake.

Merlon: What is happening?
Merle: It is imminent! Probably the world is losing!
Majimi: We're doomed!
Skullonard: Oh man... shame.
Snifle: PARDS! Why give up on him now? You’re the ones who were helping Mario and his pals all 'long! And mow you're all crying!

Majimi: Snifle is right! We must fight back whatever they decided to throw at us!

In Toad Town...

Toadsworth: Ah! Finally! The Castle, in all its glory! Took less time than expected too!

Toad, like THE Toad ran towards him.

Toad: TOADSWORTH! The ground's shaking like never before! Something is happening!
Passpar T: The Mario man... he was going on some kind of quest! Can this be related to that?
Koos-Koos: It is Dead Hand! I mean... Deh End! What’re we gong-a do?
???: We have to fight!

It’s Kooplarson, finally back from his... absence.

Koos-Koos: Oh hey, sin... son! Yer here at blast!
Kooplarson: I know for a fact that Kooplea is out there... and she’s probably facing what is causing this! So we have to stay and fight instead of running about aimlessly!
Toadsworth: Never have I seen such a smart Koopa... Anyway, are you sure, because it sounds like this sort of evil is the kind that can only be defeated by some chosen hero... or something...
Kooplarson: Because cowering is a better option?

Toadsworth thinks deeply.

In Green City, King Pen and Squeezee are drinking together in a joint. It’s like they are best friends now.

Pen: It is weird for me to say that, President... but I never thought we’d get to this level of friendship!
Squeezee: I’m tellin' ya! We’re totally made to be buds! And I thought I’d never get any after I bloomed!
Pen: I see what you did there, you sneaky son of a gun.

Suddenly, Cathy comes in running.

Cathy: Sir! Sir! Listen! Some rumor around Toad Town spread that there has been a strange and deadly tremor headed this way! They even said that it might be Glitches!
Squeezee: Who? Them bad pups? Eh, let' em come! I still have my cane!
Pen: I did not expect to see you ready to stand up for...
Squeezee: Eh, what now? Might as well unleash my inner Draggadon! These things are in a world of trouble!

Meanwhile, In the Hondon prison.

Harry: What? What’s that? The King summons us!
Penichard: What are we waiting for? Let us be on our way!

They leave the cell they were guarding. In it was Honster.

Honster: Wait! Guys! Come back! I feel lonely now! It was fun talking! I would do it again! Aw forget it...

Even The Bobley Kingdom is affected, because apparently Darthon is so strong his influence pierces through time.

Bobthur: I am bored... knights, admit it, it sucks right about now!
Merlen, barging in: KNIGHTS! I have bad news! Using my newly-learned ability to access the future, I saw that Lancebob was fighting a being that is capable of world destruction!
Bobthur: Quiet, old man! You are only making our experience less enjoyable!
PercyBomb: Wait, Lancebob is in danger?
Merlen: Why, according to me, yes!
Boovin, looking out the window: We have some problems ourselves now!
Bombellinord: Oh no! Things! They’re attacking from all sides of the castle!
Bobthur: Well, then, that’s what you were trained to do! Kill these things! Imma getting my horse!

At the Happy Dome...

Dooplay: What... say that again!
Magino: I swear! We sold tickets way above our all-time record today! This circus is going to grow successful, I knew it!
Dooplay: That’s great. Sure wouldn’t have been like that if it weren’t for Mario and his friends!

Suddenly, Glitch attacks.

Hearl, running: Everyone! All of those Glitch things are after us! It seems they wanna eat up the world!
Koopister: Eh... The kids these days...
Dooplay: Then, quick! Evacuate all the spectators at once! We can’t ruin the circus' reputation now!
Magino & Hearl: On it!

And they both go back inside.

Dooplay: Guys... wherever you are... I know you are suffering for us!

Dried-Out Valley...

The Skellobits are panicking, yelling all kinds of gibberish.

Skiller: Dear People! Please calm down! It’s probably one of those frequent rockslides! Happens all the time!

Suddenly, Eewakk actually calms them down.

Eewakk: C_lm d_wn, f_r n_w _s n_t th_ t_m_ t_ p_n_c. Th_s_ h_r__s wh_ s_v_d _s _r_ b_s_ s_v_ng th_ w_rld, s_ w_ n__d t_ d_f_nd __rs_lv_es w_th__t th_m!

The Skellobits continue panicking.

Skiller: I am not giving up on them! I’m going to get some weapons!

Boned City...

Tacky T: It’s been a while since we’ve seen her...
Flameron: Yeah... But we’re doing just fine.
Zoops: You know... I feel like something very unexpected is gonna happen!

And the tremor reaches them.

Shylink: Everyone, hide!
Goshi: Where? The City itself might crush us! We’re inside a turtle for crying out loud!
Shylink: You’re right... but what is happening exactly?
Tacky T: Guys, look at this...

They see the Glitch covering the ground.

Zoops: Oh... no... we’re screwed!

Puzzeele's Domain...

Asmodeus: Don’t worry, Berith! Your sister is just gonna be gone a little while longer! Now go back to sleep, it’s all ok!
Paymon: ASMODEUS! IT'S TERRIBLE! HALF OF THE POPULATION HAS ALREADY BEEN ENGULFED BY THIS GLITCH THING...
Asmodeus: WHAT?!
Paymon: ...Outside the domain!
Asmodeus: Phew...
Egyn: It’s still bad! It can be coming any minute now!
Oriens: We really need to evacuate OUR people! We can’t let anyone die!
Amaymon: I... was gonna say something, but you guys said it all...
Asmodeus: Then do NOT waste time! Quick, do what’s necessary!
Paymon: Asmodeus... this does mean that Princess Lucifer is...
Asmodeus: I know what’s happening! But just... do as I told you!

Skygurrat...

Merltue: Oh... Oh... this is unusual!
Plangelus: What is it, Master Merltue?
Merltue: Get all Ascitizen soldiers! We have to prevent the Glitch from spreading!
Spike: Hey! Did you say you had to do something important?
Bone Leader: Allow us to take care of that, sir... t's my... our pleasure!

Comet Observatory...

Rosalina: Polari... where is Luna?
Polari: Miss Rosalina! You’re awake! Well... um... you see

The camera zooms out to show other Lumas.

Arctori: Not very good... Luna is in dire trouble!
Betelgi: Whut? Can’t have that! She’s saved Mama!
Lubba: Calm down, fellow Lumas... I am sure Miss Rosalina has a solution to all of this! She’s finally recovered from her injuries!
Sirina: Oh no... guys look!

Apparently the Glitch even travels through space. Well, it did travel through time, so what the heck.

YesterdayCity...

Blockbite: Great job, comrades! We have almost finished building Butter Bridge! General will be proud of us!

Suddenly, all Blockbites start getting possessed, and begin destroying some of their creations.

Blockbite 2: Oh no! Something hacked through them!
Blockbite: This is not good! We can’t let it reach any other one!

Gryztal Town...

Chillimpa: Come on, Crystal ball, why wouldn’t you work at inconvenient times, damn it!
Blizzy: Easy going there, Misses Spelcasta! Ranting about it won’t prove to be good!
Chillimpa: How am I supposed to know how my granddaughter is going if I can’t see through my ball!
Blizzy: Misses, please hold your breath! You might wake up the statue!
Picky, quickly running towards them: EVERYONE! RUN! SOME GOOEY THING WITH NUMBERS IS ATTACKING!
Chillimpa: Oh no! What if...
Blizzy: No givin' in, misses! Us Brragons may've become lazy over the years, but I’ll protect us!

Kenzie Battlefield...

Shwartz and Bobwitz: Rock, Paper, Scissors,... shoot!
Bobwitz: Aww mann, how could I lose again? LANGWEILIG!
Shwatrz: Maybe stop using Rocks, komm schon, try something else!

Suddenly, Area 64 starts shaking, and explodes, as the area is flooded with the Glitch.

Shwartz and Bobwitz: AHHH!
Bobwitz: I liebe you, mann!
Shwartz: Ja! Me too!

Then, a cannonball is blasted into it. It was Klein's cannon, used by Bonehead.

Bonehead: Come on, now! Stand up against this apocalyptic thing! Gosh! You are trained soldiers!

Shwartz and Bobwitz look at each other...

Miiyoto...

Tadaomi: So, here we are interviewing Professor Valldo, who claims that he, alongside his new associates, apparently managed to recreate a living heart!
Loak: True dat!
Hinn: Go on, Mister V!
Span: Ye shew 'em what ye got in yerr gut!
Valldo: How do I put this... I just can’t feel any prouder of myself! I managed to save what was potentially my best creation!
Tadaomi: And we congratulate Professor Valldo for his great achievement!

Suddenly, Nyung jumps in.

Nyung: Run!

Then, the Glitch starts spreading there.

Tadaomi: What the heck is that?
Valldo: Sensei Nyung! What is that?
Nyung: A force so evil and dangerous! Run!

The Sensei manages to hold back some Glitch.

Geldgypt...

Koopsparagus: Oh great Pharaoh!
Chuck: Allow us to stay at your magnificent palace!
Akhenoshwep: You sure you are not Broman Spies? Your closes indicate that!
Nebula: No, don’t worry! They’re nice! They helped us escape the Bromans!
Goomda: Yeah, man! Believe that!
Akhenoshwep: Well, then, if you trust them, dear, then I have no problem!
Dr-Ay: You know... another former slave passed earlier on with a certain Mario character!
Goomda: Must be Antonimus! We’re in the right place!
Chloe: Please make yourselves at home, like all Swishes do here! If you have problems, don’t hesitate to come talk to me, teehee!

And the tremor ensues.

Akhenoshwep: What is happening? *falls off throne*
Dr-Ay: If my perceptions are correct... the Glitch has broken free!
Chloe: No! It can’t be! What are we gonna do?
Akhenoshwep: Do not worry much. Inside this Palace, we are safe!
Chloe: But, father! What about Buzzorus?

But the bird is chilling outside. He seems to be doing fine.

Parallel Island...

A party is currently running.

GOM: X! You loser! This party is lame! I’m outta here!
X-Groller: Look at my face, bro... do I look upset?
GOM: Whatever...
X-Groller: Psht! GOM doesn’t stand for God Of Music! It’s God Of Midgets! I’m the true god of music here!
Posa: Don’t let him get to you, X...
Huitzi: X! ANCIENT SPIRIT WANTS TO SEE US!

Ancient Spirit: Gods! The Glitch! It’s attacking!
X-Groller: No worries! I’ll go try to stop it!
Huitzi: Be careful, X! It’s a dangerous world out there! Even for a God!
X-Groller: Oh please! Give me a break! I’ll be back before nothing!

Back at the Dark Realm.

Darthon: Face it heroes! You are doomed, but by Lord Darthon himself, none other! It’s like being gifted a mini figurine of your favorite superhero by the actor himself!
Goombeddy: Luigi... we are useless against him!
Luigi: We can’t lose hope!
Peach: Hey everyone! Look!

Merlon is back there.

Goombeddy: Master Merlon!
Merlon: I was able to make it here... thanks to these people!

Hector and Victor appear on screen.

Lancebob: Wait... aren’t they our enemies?
Hector: Hehe... Plot Twist...
Victor: We're not!
Hector: In fact, we helped throughout the entire adventure! When we fought you, it was to make you stronger!
Victor: Oh... and at the Happy Dome! We held these papers so that you would notice them!
Hector: And I wrote a diary that Peach would read to secretly guide her throughout your journey!
Victor: And when your rocket crashed on Tallon V! That’s us too! The regular engine couldn’t have made it to Lumenvia, so we made you crash so that you could find a better engine!
Hector: There is something we need you to know... both of us... we are none other... than THE creator!
Peach: So... you created the Code Stars?

Hector and Victor nod.

Hector: Also, we brought Merlon because he knows how to remove that protective shield from Darthon!
Hackula: ... You... maniacs! You used my base of operations as a way to research me?
Darthon: HACKULA! How had they come to work with you in the first place?
Hackula: They proposed to help me in my... plans...

Darthon slaps Hackula away.

Darthon: I will take care of you later... but now I must deal with them!
Merlon: I’m warning you! It’s not gonna do you good!

And with the snap of the fingers, Darthon's shield is gone.

Darthon: Oh no... what did you do to me, old geezer?
Merlon: Something beyond your understanding, monster!
Bowser: Hey! Did you forget about me? I’m here too! Let’s kill this guy!
Sergeant Guy: Yeah! Go Sir!
Goomp: Don’t worry guys! We gotcha covered!
Kammy: I might regret doing this...
Paraplonk: Everyone, you’re here! Thank goodness!
Peach: Darthon... you have no idea what might happen to you now!
Luigi: HEEEEEYA!

Now the true battle begins! And this time, you are not alone! Everyone you met on your journey may assist you in your adventure by interacting with either Darthon or You, since they are fighting the Glitch, so that can affect Darthon. Everytime they do him some damage, a small cutscene where they are seen fighting plays. Plus, Bowser and his elite trio + Kammy Koopa will occasionally attack him too, makes the fight way easier than it should be, but it still is very hard. In this ultimate phase, he has 600 HP, and ATT is 25, but now, his arsenal of attacks includes health regeneration, defense boost, attack boost, scaring off the audience, freeze you in fear, and poison you. This fight is the last, I promise. The more his HP gets lower, the more his attack power is stronger, and the battle becomes more fast-paced, and the music becomes more and more intense. You can’t lose now, not after all you’ve done... you must prevail.

Darthon: Argh! No! How dare you?
Luigi: I hope you learned your lesson, Darthon... don’t mess with the other Mario Brother!
Goombeddy: Or any of us, for that matter! Even if not everything is perfect about this team, we sure are a powerhouse together!
Stayzee: Oh you said it, and I absolutely and strongly agree!
Darthon: You will pay! Wait until my strength returns to me! I still have myself some juice...

Suddenly, some little glitchy knife gets thrown at his eye.

Hackula: You’re not doing anything, Master... or should I say... Lord Darthon!
Darthon: HACKULA! I order you to stop what you’re doing... whatever it is you’re doing!
Hackula: You are not my master anymore! Ever since you created me, I have obeyed you blindly because I knew that I didn’t have anything aside my own origin! But now, I realize that what you’re making me do... it’s wrong... and I will stand up to you!
Darthon: Traitor!

A battle between the two then ensues. It is very tense, and... Hackula's got some slick moves!

Darthon: Don't you see? You did nothing to me! I still am as healthy as when we started!
Hackula: Yes, but that distracted you enough for them to finish the job!

Hector and Victor then create a portal back to where Darthon belongs.

Darthon: No... not the portal of truth! The Glitch is a lie, it is impossible to live in there as a big one!
Hector: That’s what you get... things like you!

Darthon then gets slowly sucked in by the portal, the camera facing his eye, as he desperately tries to hold on to something to avoid getting sucked, while screaming "No... No. No! No! Nonononono! NOOO! NOOOOO!". He grabs onto some tree branch stuck on the ground, but the strength of the portal keeps sucking him, as he flails his hands in an attempt to make a last struggle, before it hits slow-motion as he screams a last "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", gets sucked in, as the portal quickly closes and explodes violently.

Victor: Phew... we’re are not seeing him again, that’s for sure!
Bowser: Aw man! Feels good! Let’s all go back!
Luigi: Wait... where is Mario?
Peach: ...

Suddenly, Mario appears out of thin air, as Luigi, Peach and the partners rejoice.

Everyone: MARIO!

Mario has no idea what just happened, but with a good look around him, he realized Darthon was defeated. He congratulated the group.

Luigi: Oh, Mario! We thought you...
Mario: Hey! (Don’t-a worry Luigi, I am never "...")
Peach: Too bad you didn’t really play a part in sealing him away, but up to this point, you did amazing!
Goombeddy: Come on now! Our work here is done! Let’s go!

As everyone starts walking away, Hackula notices the Glitch is still active.

Hackula: Everyone! The Glitch! It has not yet been erased!
Paraplonk: Oh no! What should we do about it?
Blurrgr: Oh, this is the pyramid thing all over again, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIE!

Says he as he falls into Antonimus, probably a trust fall. Hackula, however, looks concerned. Suddenly, he steps up towards the ravaging Glitch, not too far from anyone else now.

Blind: Hackula! What are you doing? It’s going to swallow you!

Hackula looks at everyone, and then raises a glass wall behind him, protecting everyone except him.

Bowser: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, HACKULA! SAY SOMETHING!
Hackula: This... this is all my fault... I brought back the Glitch... Destroying Darthon didn’t help in stopping it... I am the one who has to go now...
Hector: Hackula! I and Victor are the Creator! We can figure out something!
Hackula: You don’t have time... You got to give me this... I need to fix my mistake... but knowing that the world may be safe after that, puts my heart at ease. Besides, what place is there for me to go?
Paraplonk: Don’t do that! There probably is another way!
Hackula: Thank you for everything, Mister Bowser... and everyone else... thank you for stopping Darthon... even after death, I will never forget the fact that you freed me from his clutches...

He looks back at the Glitch.

Hackula: My time has come... Goodbye!

The Glitch then completely engulfs Hackula, but just as it does, it stops, turns grey, and disintegrates, leaving no trace of Hackula’s existence. Everyone looks at where he was standing. Bowser even shed a tear or two. But to be fair, everyone was actually devastated from the inside, even though they had just met his good side.

Suddenly, the world around them began to crumble, and the heroes were taken back to the real world.

The heroes were taken back to the real world... before them, stood everyone, who have come to check on The Mario Bros and their friends.

Merle: Father! You did it!
Majimi: Great job everyone!
Snifle: Just knew I shouldn’t give up on ya, Marios!

And the crowd kept coming.

Kooplea: They... they all came!
Toadsworth: YOUR HIGHNESS! You’re alright!
Peach: Hey Toadsworth!
Toadsworth: I finished rebuilding the castle after it exploded! Good as new!

Kooplarson: KOOPLEA! Uh... make way! I need to see my daughter!
Kooplea: DAD!

She, again, runs up to him the same way she did the first time.

Kooplarson: Oh... I missed you so much!
Kooplea: I’m so sorry dad! I know you didn’t mean to do it!
Kooplarson: I know that! You already told me!
Kooplea: So... like... that was all an illusion, but you saw it too?
Kooplarson: I was about to ask the same thing!

Squeezee: Hey kid! Good to see you’re alive!

President Squeezee approaches Mario and Luigi.

Squeeze: You know... it was your courage that taught me how fierce I could be, without you, I would stay an incompetent failure!
Pen: Oh, and... Penny! Also glad to know you’re safe too!
Penny: Yeah, thankfully! Had so many... dangerous instances. Turned out ok!
Asmodeus: PRINCESS!

He swims fast, but stops just in front of Lucifer, unable to... express anything he wants to get off his chest.

Asmodeus: Uh... you’re alive!
Payman: Dude... just come out and say...

Lucifer doesn’t seem to be listening to the very end of the conversation, and instead immediately hugs them both simultaneously.

Lucifer: Awww... you guys! Thanks!
Asmodeus and Paymon: Uh... you’re welcome?
Paymon: You know, I’m backing now, enjoy Asmodeus! Tis what you’re going for!

Dooplay: Hey Mario! Great job on that "saving the world" part! You know, maybe I can cast you for a stage play right on the circus! You and Luigi!
Luigi: Ah, would be an honor, but everyone else admittedly did most of it!
Hearl: Hey! Mario! When you fought me back there in Area 64... the nostalgia man... can’t express it with words!
Magino: But it seems that everything is now finally back to normal... no?

Merltue: Bootrus... I cannot tell you how proud I am for having a follower like you!
Bootrus: Master Merltue... I... I don’t know what to say!
Lancebob: Is it because you’re so happy you don’t know what to say, or another emotion?
Bootrus: But I deserve nothing more than a simple congratulation! It was my duty after all!
Plangelus: You’re still gonna get rewarded somehow though!

Polari: LEMME SEE! Where are the heroes?
Luna: Polari! Mother! Thank the stars you're ok!
Rosalina: It was nothing really... but I didn’t know you left to stay with Mario!
Luna: He's... a nice guy!
Polari: Hah, that is no surprise to us! Thanks for taking good care of her, Mario!

Blizzy soars through the wind, and lands in front of the party.

Blizzy: Hey, um... Misses Chillimpa couldn’t come... she has some... obligations. But I am here to talk to you on her behalf! Tell me whatever you want to tell her, and I’ll tell her!
Chillimpa: No need for that... after thinking thoroughly, I decided to come anyway!
Chilliana: Grandma! You saw what I did back there?
Chillimpa: Yes, yes, darling! I am proud of myself for being your tutor!
Chilliana: Same Grandma as always!
Blizzy: Well, um... I guess I gotta say what I had to say myself... that was pretty cool!

Shwartz: Hey, Blind! My bruder!
Bobwitz: No, no! That’s wrong! He's MY bruder!
Blind: Woah, take it easy you two, you both are!
Shwartz: Heh, so much for stopping war, now wirr stopping little nonsensical fights!
Bobwitz: Admire ze dedication, sehr!
Blind: You're funny... makes a gloomy guy like me laugh!

Tadaomi: Misters Mario, I have come here to tell you that, as you are Miiyoto's number 1 visitors, it is great to know that you are the ones who saved us!
Valldo: GARY! CYBELLE! Come here my blockheads!
Block: Professor!
Cybelle: Dad!
Block & Cybelle: Hey, I’m supposed to say that!
Block: Well both work for both of us I guess!
Valldo: Come on now, who thought that my childhood dream and the guy I saw on the streets were going to save the world! You’re amazing!

Nyung: Ying...
Nina: Yes... Father?
Nyung: You have proven yourself! You do not even require any training. And that is great, because I am about to retire. You are the new Master of the Temple!
Nina: Thank you... father...
Rockbert: Wow, look at that! You just got a decent job!
Nina: But... what about Boned City? Does this mean I can’t help them anymore?
Tacky T: It’s ok Nina! We’re fine on our own now!

Je came with the HAG.

Tacky T: Really, after you freed us from the Bromans, life has been super easier for all of us!
Zoops: I can confirm! Shylink has even been chosen by the people to be the new legendary thief!
Shylink: I feel so... legendary! Too bad I’m a shy guy, otherwise it could’ve been more enjoyable!
Goshi: Hey, don't stress! It’s all alright!
Flameron: Yeah. Think of the hate the people will reserve for you if you don’t do anything!
Goshi: Is that supposed to make him feel better?
Flameron: I’m trying to motivate him here!
Tacky T: As you can see, Nina, we got everything under control!

Goomda: Huff... Huff... finally! Antonimus! Glad to see ya too!
Antonimus: Goomda! Where’s everyone else?
Nebula: Antonimus!
Chuck: Oh man... you know, you were kinda right about him, he was pretty cool!
Koopsparagus: I just knew it! They’re heroes!
Antonimus: If only Startacus was still here... he would be proud!
Loss: I AM!
Antonimus: STARR!
Loss: Wow... you did so much... you know, I know Darthon, and he's scary! You sure have to have guts to go to him like that!

Suddenly, trumpets play in the background. A bunch of swishes are carrying a throne, which looks like an Ankh.

Akhenoshwep: Ah! Heroes! As the royal figure you know from Geldgypt, I am have come here to... really... thank you!
Blurrgr: Hey, where's your little girl and high priest? Aren’t they like, always by your side?

And Buzzorus is seen flying in the sky. Chloe and Dr-Ay are on him. They land next to their Pharaoh.

Chloe: Hi!
Dr-Ay: My perceptions were correct! But I always knew you would prevail! Never did I doubt it a moment!
Chloe: You'll come to see me again at the Ankhalace, right? Now that this whole thing is over?
Mario: Oh yeah!
Chloe: You’re so nice mister Mario! I like you!

Says she as she grabs onto his leg and then walks away towards her father.

X-Groller: And to think, me, and all Gods didn’t go there to do this ourselves. I guess the purpose of a god is just guide the heroes towards the goal...
Huitzi: The Ancient Spirit sends his deepest regards! And so do all the other gods that didn’t come... well, all except for one.
X-Groller: Ugh, don’t get me started on him! Anyway, see ya someday, heroes!

As the crowd begins leaving, the group is left almost alone.

Bowser: I’m still kinda sad... in this whole thing... Hackula was not just someone I wanted to make as cool as me... he felt like my friend. He just walked up to me and asked me to teach him how to be like me so he could overthrow the disordered blot the whole time... he never really was a bad guy!
Paraplonk: Cheer up, Lord Bowser! You managed to make him cool for the short time you were with him! I’m sure he’s happy now!
Sergeant: Yes, sir! Get us some napkins, Ma'am! He's about to burst!
Goomp: Lord Bowser... let’s go back to your castle, and get some rest we all deserve!
Bowser: Oh now you’re talking!
Peach: Bowser... thanks for helping us too... it was sweet of you!
Bowser: Huh... I guess I felt heroic! Kammy! Get us back to my castle! We're celebrating!
Paraplonk: Bye, Mario, Luigi, Princess! And everyone else of course! Best Frenemies Forever!

Kammy yet again has to carry everyone with her... retractable broom, that’s a thing thankfully.

Evilness: Princess! You terminated Darthon!
Peach: I wouldn’t have done it without our friends...
Evilness: Quite an army... I will always cherish this team... Good day everyone! We should stay close to the Cave Of Functions! If you have anything you want to tell us, meet us there! We can even take you back to either Fort Hackula OR what remains of the Dark Realm!
Hector: Speaking of Fort Hackula...
Victor: We have decided...
Hector: We would take care of the place...
Victor: In memory of what he did! No one should ever forget him!
Hector: We'll be there whenever! We'll fix the place so that it’s actually a nice place, and even reserve a room to place his tombstone!
Victor: Should you ever need us, we're there!
Hector: And thanks for saving the world, as we planned!

They teleport away.

Merlon: I must admit... I have grown fond of you, people. It’s sad to see that all this is over, even though it’s a good thing.
Luigi: You’re right... I’m sad to see us go...

Lancebob stands up, and shakes hands with people, and at last, Mario's and Luigi's.

Lancebob: It has been a pleasure taking this trip, and discovering your era! I will be sure one day to buy myself a camera and take photos of the future, and show them to everyone in my present time! Farewell!

Then comes Penny... she looks at Mario warmly.

Penny: Mario... I never thought I would ever get to meet you, and yet, here we are! Can a big fan give you a hug before I go?

Mario accepts, and Penny then turns away to face Kooplea.

Penny: And... Kooplea... congratulations on your engagement! We should stay in touch...
Kooplea: Thanks! And yes, we should.

She then waves at everyone as Pen is still there waiting for her to come back to Hondon.

Rockbert then takes a step towards the bros.

Rockbert: Guys... you’re my friends... I’m now going back to my university, and report what happened back there at Dried-Out Valley!
Nina: Wait... you’re leaving the Kingdom?
Rockbert: Hey... I’ll be back... I promise... Nina...
Nina: Yes...?

He starts tearing now.

Rockbert: I ADORE YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!
Nina: Hey... stop crying... Rocky... go... come back... and... you'll see... we'll be here for you...
Rockbert, slowly pulling himself together: Yeah... I’ll see you all again! Bye! I’ll... I’ll miss you! All of you!

And he runs away.

Nina: I... gotta go too... to the Temple on Mt. Funji! I’m a Sensei now!

And she becomes invisible, as she presumably goes to where she has to be.

Antonimus: Wait just a second... I am not a slave anymore, and U saved the world, I got nothing to do...
Blurrgr: Uh... bud... you’re alright?
Antonimus: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I’M... I’M OFFICIALLY A FREE MAN! NO MORE TASKS! NO MORE ANYTHING! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! YAY! Finally, after 18 years! I can know what freedom really is again!
Chilliana: OMG! Antonimus, you were a slave for 18 years?
Antonimus: I was enslaved on my first day remember? The one where I was born on the side of a boulder?
Chilliana: B_Bye!
Antonimus: Still shy... hey, Chilliana... remember to control yourself!

And he goes away.

Blurrgr: What was that all about? Did you guys get mushy while you were alone together?
Chilliana: N_No!
Blurrgr: Really?
Chilliana: S_Stop it!
Blurrgr: Hey, I’m messing with you! It’s... it’s what friends like me do!

Chilliana is happy to hear that she is considered a friend.

Chilliana: Thank you... for tolerating my presence... and oh I keep saying the wrong things!
Goombeddy: Hey, You’re alright! Just a work in progress!

Chilliana then smiles back at everyone and goes away.

Block: So... this is it... yay! We saved the world... and all of that! I gotta say, I forgot I still had a bridge to inaugurate! I should get back as soon as possible, apparently some Blockbites have started destroying stuff we built.
Cybelle: You’re not coming with me?
Block: I’m not giving up on MY city! I’ll be sure to come back when I can though! Take care!

Says he as he departs to YesterdayCity, while Cybelle watches him go. Meanwhile, Golitter sobs a little.

Kooplea: What is it, Golitter?
Golitter: Golitter... go back to cave... to being... lonely!
Kooplea: Don’t say that! We’re still your friends, don’t worry!
Golitter: You... not think me dangerous to have around?
Kooplea: What?! No! Silly guy! You may be kinda dangerous IF you manage to hurt something, but you’re great from the inside! Don’t you ever think otherwise!
Golitter: Snif... Golitter... be strong for my friends! Golitter remember you fondly!

And he walks away to his cave.

Luna: Mario... sorry for what I did the first time we met... and for getting into a fight with you, Lucifer...
Lucifer: It’s ok, I had the upper hand anyway.
Luna: Lol. Anyway... I will see you again... this was a fun adventure! Can’t wait for a next one, if there is!
Polari: Thanks for everything, Mario bros!
Rosalina: May the stars shine down on you... always...

And they depart for space, on the Comet Observatory.

Lucifer: Sigh... Mario... Luigi... How do I put this... if this whole thing hadn’t taken place, I could’ve seriously died, locked up in that machine! You saved me, and I will never forget that... and I will never forget all of you... I love you guys... this isn’t goodbye...
Luigi: Hey... I will never forget you too.

He says as he puts his arm over her shoulder.

Lucifer: I’ll miss you so much! Everyone! Come give me a hug, I’m about to cry!

And after all that, she finally leaves for Puzzeele's Domain.

Bootrus: Oh, allow me to say something too... you remind me of Merltue's followers, whom I was part of... strong... obedient... smart... loyal... you all have a special place in my heart, and just one day before you came, I was regretting how the old days were gone.. thank you!

He then ascends back to the Skygurrat.

Blind: As for me... I am going back to the battlefield, and start a project of rebuilding the town of Swordsville! A once prosperous place should not be forgotten entirely.
Luigi: Well, then, good luck with that, I heard it’s hard to get things like that done these days.
Blind: Also, you should come visit when it’s done. It’s going to be a lovely place. Too bad my wife and Children aren’t around anymore.

And he walks away, looking at the floor. He even takes off his rifle, helmet and medal, with his hair now visible.

Blurrgr's phone suddenly rings.

Blurrgr: Woah, gotta get that... uh, yes... hello, sir! What? You came from your family break early? ... I see... I still don’t think getting bitten by a spider would make you leave your family... no, not for me... even if the most powerful abomination in the world attacked me and my friends, I wouldn’t consider blaming them for it, or leaving them for that matter. Yes, I’m coming back, don’t worry. I know the business depends on me and all, yeah... See ya!

He smiles at who is still here.

Blurrgr: Mario... you’re one sly plumber boy! Luigi, nice mustache! Goombeddy, stay strong, man! Cybelle... we're both in Miiyoto anyway, but still, I’ll see ya! Kooplea, take care!

He's now turns away to leave.

Blurrgr: Oh, and Stayzee. Next time you see that flower dude, punch him in the face for me, will ya? Bye!

He leaves as everyone waves at him.

Cybelle: Well, I should go to Miiyoto too... I shouldn’t keep the professor waiting. Do you... need anything?
Luigi: We want you to return safely Cybelle... just like everyone, you proved to be a valuable member of the team!
Mario: Oh yeah! (Yup, can’t say otherwise!)

Cybelle looks happy and she too follows Blurrgr close behind to get back to Miiyoto.

Goombeddy: Huh... guys... go back to Toad Town! Princess, you have a Kingdom to run again, and Mario, Luigi, you two need to be there too! Kooplea, you better get back home too!
Kooplea: So, you’re staying here?
Goombeddy: I live here! With Master Merlon! I got things to do! Now, go, and... keep thinking about the lil' Goomba who provided you all sorts of important info, right?

The rest of the group goes into the train station to go to Toad Town.

On the way to Toad Town...

Stayzee: Well, this is it... Oh Mario, you were such a nice man to have around! I still am going to make one final appearance on the stage of Toad Town, and then I'm off to my hometown!
Toadsworth: Now... it seems you've been through quite some things! Tell me everything as soon as we get back to the castle!
Kooplea: Dad... I met Koopleo in my vision... we’re gonna get married when he gets out of jail...
Kooplarson: ... That’s good news, congratulations sweetheart!
Kooplea: I even got the ring he offered, so it must be real!
Luigi: I did not notice that ring! Looks good!
Kooplea: Thanks! When we get married, we’ll have a party outside the castle, and everyone is invited!
Mario: Woah! (Ambitious little girl)
Luigi: She is quite ambitious about that indeed.

The train stops.

Conductor: Attention passengers! We have arrived at Toad Town. All those who wish to disembark, please proceed to do so!
Toadsworth: That’s our stop! Good day, people!
Stayzee: I wish you good luck for the future, Kooplea.
Kooplea: Thank you! I wish you good luck with your next performance!
Stayzee: I must part now!

And she walks away. The camera zooms away, as everyone goes their separate ways, Mario and Luigi to their house in Litlue Woods, Peach and Toadsworth to the castle, Kooplea and her father to where they live, and Stayzee goes to admire one last sunset in Toad Town.

"The End"

This has been Koops, narrating the story of how a group of heroes were going to save the world from a huge threat. May we meet again, in another story perhaps. Or just in the post-game part of this story.

See Ya.

"Hey, bro!"

This is the first thing Mario heard today. The same thing he heard when the series of events that amounted to them saving the world took place.

Luigi: Didja sleep well tonight?
Mario: Oh Yeah!
Luigi: Ahhh... I sure feel... relaxed! It is... kinda weird still, even after one entire month a away from THAT day! Pretty off-putting actually, I still feel anything could happen at any moment!

Suddenly, Parakarry clumsily breaks the door open.

Parakarry: Phew... Mail Call!
Luigi: Thanks Parakarry! But what happened?
Parakarry: Had something grab onto my leg... I fell... but I’m fine don’t worry! Just read the letter, you will be pleased to, believe me!

Mario grabs and reads the letter.

"Dear Mario, ... Bros,

Sorry, I’m not used to writing that down on my letters... I usually just say Dear Mario... anyway...

I’m planning a party today at noon! I know it’s such short notice, but... I would love if you two could attend, really.

~Love, Peach❤️"

And Mario makes a jump in slow-motion, like at the end of TTYD. The pair soon opens the door, but their hammers get stolen as soon as they get out.

Luigi: What?!
Hector: Just kidding! Relax, we mean nothing bad!
Victor: Even as the Creator, we're still the playful spirits you always knew!
Mario: Ho! (Hey guys... look at me, I’m going to party with a princess, I’m just so damn cool!)
Hector: We know that, she invited us too!
Victor: Man, this is huge!
Luigi: Then, come with us! We still need to get there at noon, and Mario still sleeps in! It’s already 11:30! Heh, Mario, you sleep in whenever you get the chance, don’t you?
Mario: Hm... (Ha Ha... very funny)

Without further ado, you go to Toad Town once again. This time, there are no enemies in the sewers, so ha! Easy!

Once you get to Toad Town, Mario and Luigi start walking by themselves, and even walk by Kooplea's house, and she comes out at the same time. Mario even bumps into the door.

Kooplea: Oh hey, Luigi!
Luigi: Hey! It’s been some time! How're you doing?
Kooplea: Good... but... where is Mario?

She then closes the door to see Mario fall down to the ground.

Kooplea: Oops... sorry.

Mario wakes up and is like "huh that’s ok!"

Luigi: Anyway, what're you up to right about now?
Kooplea: I visited my boyfriend in jail! Maybe you haven’t heard, but we are officially...
Luigi: Engaged? You told us that a month ago!
Kooplea: Yeah! He was so happy to see me again and I can’t tell you how happy I was too!
Mario: Hey! (Great! But you know, this is the epilogue, gotta talk about all of them partners)
Kooplea: Oh, the others are doing great! Let me tell you everything they went through!

Penny is pretty much the same gal, royal secretary in Hondon! But she’s also telling me now that her career has become better, as not only people recognize her more now, but her orphanage has been renovated! Turns out she was having some problems with it... good to know they’re fixed!

Lancebob... bought himself a camera! He likes making tours around the Mushroom Kingdom of the present, and on day, he captured so many pictures, that his friends wanted to come along too! He had to educate them on some things... it’s like he’s become a modern man now!

Then we also got the people back there at the Happy Dome! Dooplay is working big-time to make his circus not just a circus, but also a theater! He's already looking for good actors to cast! And I’m sure that if he’s looking for someone to play you, he wouldn’t hesitate to call you! Or maybe that Charles Martinet guy? You know, the one who knows a lot how to make an impression of you. Ok, anyway, Magino is also perfecting some tricks. He was gonna attempt that one thing about the "lady that gets sawn in half" on his assistant, but due to his... experience, we had to talk him out of the idea in order to avoid any terrible outcomes. It could’ve been worse!

The Skellobits are living peacefully, now undisturbed from anything, and get ready to hear this... they invented wheels and discovered fire already! Making big giant steps in their own version of humanity... even though they are having trouble using their newly acquired tools...

The guys in Boned City all say hi too! Apparently, since Shylink became the new legendary thief, people began to trust the HAG more! Tacky T and Zoops spend a great deal of time listening to the people's complaints and try to fix them, while Flameron and Goshi spy for targets. When they spot something rich, Shylink's job is to go there and do his thing.

Oh, and Stayzee left for Jazzafrazz town some time ago, but I heard she did come a little to Isle Delfino to enjoy the place properly, but I lack actual evidence. But she probably is more famous than she seems to believe! If only she knew!

Deep into the ocean bed, close by the same Island, a new life started for our fish princess, Lucifer! Since it’s been so long since last time she was at her home, she’s having a tough time trying readapting herself, but everyone loves her, such a sweet girl she is! I know she doesn’t know Asmodeus wants her to be his, but can’t he just reveal his true feelings? Would make it a bit easier for him...

And Bootrus! Bootrus, believe it or not, is now the top protector of the Skygurrat! ... well, he always was, but his position is so high that no reward would actually benefit him! Truly, he's living the best life! Well, technically, he’s already dead, but his spirit lives on, doesn’t it? And as long as he’s able to enjoy things... yeah! The Skellobits now even guard the Portal of Truth itself -yeah no kidding- you know, the one where Darthon is sealed away? It still sends chills down my spine to know that he still exists somewhere, but the place where he is is not welcoming for him it seems.

Luna is back to laid-back life in the Comet Observatory, with her fellow Luma friends! Polari still has to make her do things by force because of how sassy she still is, but she’s cool otherwise. Every time she brings up the fight she had when we first met her make her burst out of laugh, so hard, you can’t tell if she’s having a heart attack or not. I really hope not, because people are going to bring it up a lot it seems...

Meanwhile, Eleetle is still showing the wonders of the Earth to the Chozos. You want my honest opinion on the fact that the CHOZO KING is impressed... then again, both Eleetle and the Chozo King both have a few screws loose... so ok. I have no problem whatsoever.

Block Gary finally completed his YesterdayCity project! Wouldn’t you know it, he’s making the grand opening in a few days now! Kids from around the world are going to go there, I just know it! He also told me he found a good way to use all the Evil Crystals that we’re scattered across the area after that tower collapsed. Yes, it collapsed... which is a good thing, it was created for evil anyway! Anyway, he’s using those evil crystals... to make some breathtakingly cool badass lights of awesomeness! That’s how he calls them, but I would just call them lights.

Chilliana, back at Gryztal Town is just chilling... pun intended. She’s taken a new course in her magic learning... she wants to become a psychic! She’s still a "work in progress" as she calls herself, but at least she admits it! That’s how you should see things!

As for Golitter, I've been visiting him more often than anyone else actually. The guy needs attention. But I also found out that he was sought out after many archeologists in the world, and various sightings of him in pictures, footage and stuff like that... people actually know him, just don’t know if he’s real or not... it’s kinda like the yeti, but Golitter himself is nothing like that, come on! But I did get some yeti vibes from him, so...

Blind has settled with his former soldier friends at the site of Kenzie Battlefield. Right now, they just hang out around the place, minding their own business, but they have been planning on rebuilding Swordsville soon! It should be worth it to check out what he’s done in some time!

Blurrgr's boss was actually impressed by what Blurrgr did, and he received a serious pay raise! He told me all the details, although he did mention his boss first thought it would be like the script of a Paper Mario game! Huh... I didn’t know it was THAT close, I mean come on! I’d imagine if our story actually was a Paper Mario story! Also, he really changed since the time we met him... must be a side-effect from when we visited the Pyramid. He's still a massive jerk, but in an innocent way, you know what I mean?

Speaking of the Pyramid, Antonimus, now free, started excavating it! For treasure! Guy wants to get rich! Though I must admit he is pretty strong, he almost, unwittingly strangled me when he saw me get close to him. He'll be fine in there! Besides, the traps were deactivated, remember? I wonder though... will we ever hear of Sir K.-O and the other winds one day?

Still in Dried-Out Desert, the Coliseum now is a refuge for all slaves in the world! Chuck and Koopsparagus take care of it, and they’re doing a great job! They’re safe in there! It’s like a sanctuary! But... where is Brassus? Not that I am worried about him, but ever since we entered the pyramid, he never showed up again! Strange...

At the Ankhalace, the Swishes continue to live happily under the reign of Akhenoshwep! He sounds like a great king, and he actually is! His only problem is he can’t protect the people if a tragedy happens... which is also why they all live inside the palace! But during my visit, he never seemed to oppress anyone, or even give them orders! That’s how every king should be! Chloe even says that her father is a hero! Awww, now isn’t that adorable? Dr-Ay sends his regards as well. Something tells me that he is going to be the successor of Akhenoshwep... or he would be, if there weren’t Chloe, but then that would mean the world would be a little less cuter.

On Parallel Island, the Kitis are still upset, but they’re upset either way, so why bother? The Gods are actually like everyday people, but with immortality and super powers! They enjoy the sane things we enjoy, for example. For what I’ve seen, they also got hobbies! X-Groller is actually a DJ! And Huitzi might just be a bodybuilder, but that’s just my point of view! But the Ancient Spirit told me that, for some reason, the Ancient Shrine opened! It was sealed off because it was the prison of some very dangerous weapons, and why did it open? I don’t know! But he told me not to worry, by this time, the robots are all in ruins! They may wake up if someone purposely does so though, but to start with, no one besides us knows how to get to this island!

And Cybelle? Well, she’s just been living her life like any other girl would. Since she’s aware that she is sentient, she tries to communicate with other people now! Such a great feeling to feel her happiness right now! We even had her to hang out with us on occasions, and let me just say, she is great to have around! Valldo created a heart, but it wasn’t just one that gave her sentiency... it gave her warm feelings and emotions! He told that he created Cybelle before the heart though, I'd imagine how she was like back THEN! Nope... nope... nope... So that’s that!

Luigi: Wow! Everyone sure is up to a lot of stuff!
Kooplea: Now, I got invited to the castle for a party! Did you get invited too?
Luigi: Ha, that is why we’re here anyway!
Kooplea: Well then, let’s get there together!

Nass T: Hey, Mario and Luigi! I learned from my mistake in the past! I’m gonna let you through even though the Princess did specify that she didn’t want anything to happen to the castle after noon!

He opens the door, and you go through.

But, the door to the castle is locked!

Luigi: What?! Why?! Why can’t we...

Just kidding!

Danus: Haha! Gotcha good, guys! You know the drill, it’s quiz time!
Luigi: Oh for the love of...
Danus: First question!
•Do you wanna go in?
-Yes
-No

•So you REALLY, wanna go in?
-Yes
-No

•Ya sure about that?
-Yes
-No

•Remember, once in there, you’re only allowed to get out after you enjoy yourselves! So, you in?
-Yes
-No

•So let me get this straight... you don’t want to go in there?
-Yes
-No

I admit that last question here is kinda dickish... but at the same time it really is nothing! A small joke! Danus gets out of the door, turning into his spirit form.

Danus: Ha, some good laugh from time to time! Never hurt anyone, am I right? Well, you guys are the last to arrive, but it feels good to see the whole gang again, even resuscitated after the whole pyramid disaster! You sure are notable in my book! Now, shall we go in?

The door opens, as everyone is inside. Peach then appears on the indoor balcony.

Peach: Dear friends! A month and so ago, we united against a great and dangerous evil that could’ve ended life as we know it... thankfully, our strength together outmatched his own, and we managed, to protect the world from Lord Darthon! Sadly, shortly after that, to end the Glitch, Hackula... who was his creation and suffered from his master's torment, had to give away his life to save us all! In front of you sits his coffin, made by the Creator! Empty, but it was made in memory of what he did... besides, vampires sleep in coffins, so what better way to remember him? From now on, we will celebrate a day, every year, symbolizing the day the world was freed from this malevolent threat and the heroism of the hacker that sealed it off... Hackula.

*Applause*

Hector: Nice speech Princess!
Evilness: Bravo!
Paraplonk: On behalf of Lord Bowser, I can only say the same!
Danus: Yeah! I like that!
Peach: Now, everyone, please welcome our surprise of the day, ... *drumrolls* Stayzee Dayzee!

The Curtains behind the princess unveil the Crazee Dayzee singer.

Stayzee: Hello everyone, surprised yet?

Everyone sits back and listens to what she has in stock for them. It’s actually a vocal song, because it plays during the...

*Staff Credits Roll*

You start seeing the places you visited throughout the game, as they come one by one, page by page. You see what the inhabitants of the places are doing. Though after the Toad Town part of the credits, Stayzee's voice stops, and the normal credits theme starts playing. At the end of this, you see a lake, with Peach's castle in the background, at night. The Queen Peach 777 passes by, conducted by Passpar T, with the partners on it, with fancy outfits. Did you see Lucifer and Blurrgr on the anniversary post? Yeah like that! Stayzee is now singing again, while waving at the camera, but... someone's missing... where is... Goombeddy?

Anyway, the credits end, as Stayzee finishes her song. Peach then comes down from the balcony.

Peach: Hey, Mario! Luigi! Are you enjoying the party?
Luigi: Pretty great party!
Mario: Hey! (UH, Guys... The Goomba dude is not here!)
Luigi: Wait... oh yeah... you think anyone saw him?

You start asking your partners, and anyone else attending. They all reply saying they don’t, and that they just realized he wasn’t there, and they’re actually looking for him themselves. Plus some stuff about their lives I guess.

Enjoy the party, that’s all you can do. Suddenly, you receive an email from some anonymous guy.

???: HeY, yOu, ThE mArIo GuY! mEeT mE iN cHaMpS-eClYpSeEs, Or ElSe!
Luigi: Hmm... what do you say we investigate that Mario!
Mario: Oh Yeah! Yahoo!

And here begins your first post-game exclusive quest! Your partners are not with you at the moment, but Mario and Luigi together is all we need... at the moment!

See Ya next time, in a new story, same game, same setting, but new characters!

And... uh... I actually have another Paper Mario concept in mind... already got the setting, partners, some mechanics... not as big as this one, as it’s just 8 chapters long... but it sure is something. But for now, let’s focus on this post-game! See Ya next time, where we'll be stopping a group of thugs and figure out where Goombeddy is.

Koops... you are not designing a Kirby final boss...

So I decided I would draw Darthon so that you wouldn't waste your time trying to imagine what kind of abomination he is.

ksTjiSu.png

But look at him! A giant eye, disembodied hands... yep, looks like he would fit as a Kirby final boss. But hey, I try to be as creative as possible with my bosses, and this one takes... maybe not ALL of the cake, but he's definitely up there as one of the best character designs as of yet. The best part has to be the gradient in his eye. Mainly because I was just screwing around with the gradient tool, and the result came in nice.

You can see these weird symbols on those hula hoops he has circling around his moon-shaped heart, how one of his fingers on his right hand is missing, his teeth that are coming out of the eye, and that tiny pyramid that serves as his... gravity-defying levitation thingy!

All in all, I aimed to make the weirdest design possible, because that's what glitches are.

Hope you enjoy, see ya!

O.
M.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Best drawing ever! Absolutely!

eF3M60i.png

I don't know why, but this looks like the best thing I have done yet! It looks so much like something straight out of a Paper Mario game! Not only was she fun to draw, but since I have been using vector art for like... two artworks now things are actually getting easier! I use curves more often! And if this is the result it gave, then I am more than happy to keep it that way!

Anyway, explaining some things now.

This is Chloe, you might remember her from Chapter 14 and in the Finale. Chloe is the daughter of the Geldgyptian Swish Pharaoh, Akhenoshwep. While the pharaoh is a pretty big character, most notably in the post-game quest that revolves around Geldgypt, I simply can't deny the fact that Chloe is more likable. Being the cute and sweet little girl she is, she is a loved member of the dynasty, and as such, her father, and the grand vizier, Dr-Ay, do whatever they must to protect her. But that doesn't stop her from being curios and an explorer. When she was even younger, she found a special bird, which she dubbed Buzzorus, and the two became connected, and after it was revealed that the bird carried the essence of the Ancient Spirit, this was all the more the reason to keep her alive in case the Ancient Spirit is needed in urgency, since the latter resides and rules over Parallel Island.

Do not be fooled by her apearance of a child, Chloe is a very courageous girl who knows what's better and knows the danger in which she gets, but realizes the importance of something she has to do, even against her own will. The only really negative thing about her is the fact that she makes people worry about her frequently, and while Akhenoshwep is an overprotective parent, she too isn't exactly the most considerate and tends to laugh in the face of trouble.

Also... her hair looks like it can do many things... which almost makes me want to implement her as a partner in a future Paper Mario fangame ~-foreshadowment-~

Anyway, I love this and probably you too will like it. See ya!

Back