Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too).

Opinion?

• Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually it’s cool

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
What happened with the partner histories indeed...

History of Spike

Spike was always the same thing, except first he was supposed to BETRAY his army instead of making Mario join it because his king, who was called Dreadbit despite being cute, was planning on making himself some icy improvements, therefore replacing Bonechill. The chapter was even supposed to be the Underwhere and the Overthere again (btw these two are a great chapter in SPM I oppose everyone who disagrees with something as badass as Bonechill and a concept as deep as hell and heaven). A similar attack to the Overthere would be organized by the Skellobits after the fall of their previous king.

Dreadbit would become this new king with the help of his two head soldiers, including Spike. After the second battle with him though, Spike would give up on being a bad guy because he thought stucking with Mario, who always wins, would make him win. This is also his motive for joining his team as of now, except Dreadbit was replaced by Bone Leader, who was also a good guy. It wasn't long ago before this thread that this change was made, and also, the chapter wasn't that notable, so it could've been likely that the idea couldn't have changed at all, but I'm glad it did, tbh.

History of Luna

So as all of you probably know, Penny was supposed to be the chapter 9 partner despite having met you before in chapter 2 and 7. After she was moved to chapter 2, and her ability used to be the spin, I decided to make the new partner a spinner.

And by that I don't mean fidget spinner, I mean a partner that grants the spinning ability. And also the game lacked females as you certainly all know. At first, I thought it would be cool to have a Shaman partner, so I made her... well, she was supposed to grants you the ability to spin...

At some point, a shaman with this ability began to sound weird. She eventually became obscure, and was removed entirely from the game. Only then did I think of the fact that the chapter was space, and then I thought of making the game more Mario-y, so I thought of introducing some Mario characters, including Rosalina. Others too like Petey Piranha are being planned to be encountered. Anyway, Rosalina... if she was gonna appear, then so were Lumas. Thus, a luma partner was considered (and the "game lacks in females" was still a thing at the moment, go find out what happens next.)

Her personality came to be the peaceful personality of many lumas, but more exaggerated, so Luna is more Luma than a normal Luma. She's the Luma. By the way, I am changing her backstory to "she watched millions of innocent lives get taken away". Parents won't be mentioned, instead considering Rosalina as her only mother. That would be one less on the "lost parents" trope. Hope you're happy, TPG!

History of Block

Block never changed, but his role has had many incarnations.

He was always in the "8-bit" chapter, but before he was just... there. He just existed, no backstory, no reason to join. Well that was because I didn't even plan anything for the chapter at the time.

Then, he would turn out to be a pixel of Pacman's body or something, and then a Geometry Dash cube, hence his design, as he was in fact inspired by this game. Look at the game's logo!

gSJ1oQ4a5pxvNHEktd21Gh36QbtZMMx5vqFZfe47VDs1fzCEeMCyThqOfg3DsTisYCo=w300

That's Block alright!

I decided the design was cool enough. Then he was a gameshow host, whose assistant, a Pixelated Goomba, was going to murder him in the middle of the show (also, Block wasn't even a robot before.) Battling this Goomba and killing it would result in obtaining Block.

Then, when I saw 8-bit worlds were a thing in fanfics, I decided the world would be 16-bit! Then SMW came to mind, and then I thought of the SMW fanbase, and an idea swept through my mind, and I decided to make him the president of that fanbase. He would be an entrepreneur and the designer of the newly thought of YesterdayCity. That is how he came to inaugurate Butter Bridge before being plummeted down a pit by one of his BlockBite creations.

That's it.

Next time, we'll look through Chillianna, Blind, Blurrgr, Golitter and Cybelle. In other words, the ones I haven't looked to the depths of yet. (Was that phrased well?)

Also, new update, instead of the pit of 100 trials, there would be a similar dungeon which holds the secret of an ancient robot civilization. Still a pit of 100 trials, but not to make it sound like there's a pit of 100 trials all around the world lying around.

The secret partner I haven't revealed yet is there. Until then, See ya!

Hey, this only took a day!

History of Chillianna

Even though she sounds like an obscure character compared to the others, Chillianna has quite some history.

So Chapter 11 was always that icy place, but before the partner was someone else who ended up becoming a minor character in the current version of the game. This partner was Picky. He had the same ability as Golitter, being able to break crystals, sturdy material and dig inside X marks.

At the time, Chapter 15 was a completely volcanic zone, just lava, much like the final worlds in the NSMB series. At the time, there actually was a partner there, a Magiblot called Magiblood. His ability was to make fire.

Well, eventually, beta Blurrgr came in and had fire, so Magiblood's twin borther, which he always had, Magiflood got the ability to use ice.

Then again, the game still lacked females, so instead I scrapped them both and made Chillianna. After Picky was turned into the pit of 100 trials partner, then a random adventurer in a blizzard, she was moved there instead because having a new partner in the first to last chapter was pretty weird, especially since that partner would only appear there and the last chapter.

Yeah.

History of S. Blind

Blind was always in the game, starting from the version where placeholder partners were all replaced by original ones. There was no placeholder for him, so I had to come up with him earlier than the others.

Since he was Blind, I always thought pf his ability to be something "sensing" related, since his lack of eyes would make him train to sense stuff. However, at some point, his ability came to work differently. By holding *button* down, the screen would blur and the invisible objects would appear distinguishable from the blurry surroundings. Though after that I devided to make it more casual, there's not much to it.

Also when I realized he looked like Count Bleck and his name began with "Bl" I decided he would be from that species.

History of Blurrgr

Now Blurrgr has some stuff to hide.

After Magiblood was decided to just be a minor character, a new fire-breathing character was thought of. Coincidentally, there was a character I thought of making a partner in chapter 13, called Fry Bones. You guessed it, a Dry Bones. He was a Hotdog merchant, just like our friend Blurrgr.

He would use his "frying gun" of some sorts to fry things, and burn them. However, while the idea of such a partner was kinda nice honestly, there were a few problems.

1. He was an undead species. Spike already is the undead partner, we couldn't have had two of those.
2. There already was a Koopa Troopa partner, Kooprima, then Koopard, and even when Kooplea was there he still wasn't gone.

So I decided to leave the job to what would turn out to be my second favorite partner. Blurrgr was introduced, filling the role of hotdog merchant for his buddy Fry Bones. Btw, Fry Bones still exists in the game, but as one of Blurrgr's comrades. In the meantime, I don't regret having made that decision.

History of Golitter

It's the same story with Chillianna, as Picky, who was supposed to be chapter 11's partner, and then an optional partner. When Picky was removed from his position as a partner for the same reason Fry Bones was, I still thought someone with a pickaxe should be in the game.

Go figure.

History of Cybelle

Now Cybelle has a recent, but pretty big history.

So to make things short, the second optional partner was actually supposed to be Hector, believe it or not. He had the control ability. Control stuff. He could even blow stuff away à la Flurrie. But then, I came up with those "creator of the world" shenanigans and the fact that he wasn't a bad guy anymore, because well, back then when he really was a bad guy and would work for Darthon and his revival, after the final boss, the explosion would catapult him away, to the pit of 100 trials, pit of which he was even the partner of at some point. But then I had to make changes.

I decided there wouldn't really be a Pit of 100 trials partner and instead focused more on bringing that partner into chapter 13. But I had no idea who.

Remember the time I couldn't find a story for chapter 13? Well, at that time, I started brainstorming. Obviously. But then for some reason my time playing MK8D came to mind, and that game was the first time the world introduced me to Isabelle. I was curious what she did in the Animal Crossing games, and then I saw she was a secretary to the mayor, the Villager.

I saw this as an opportunity to make a Villager be a character, and I certainly didn't missthe opportunity to include him an alternate Isabelle, but I thought she would be a robot.

Well, after it was considered she would only appear as a giant TV screen like Tec, only with Isabelle's face on it. Then I gave her a body. She was called Cybelle.

When I had to get back to making that optional partner, I asked my brother, "it would be someone that can change the music of the area (hence the retro tape), also maybe someone we've met before."

He began saying every single character's name. At one point, he wanted to joke, and said Cybelle. He told me it was joke. But then I thought about it, and I was like "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE A GENIOUS!" as she also turned out to be the partner with the control ability.

My brother was surprised I didn't take it as a joke.

Despite what I said up there, the pit of 100 trials partner still exists, don't worry, but I'm still brainstorming his ability and I don't want him to be redundant, or be a robot because that would be like Block and Cybelle. Which is why I haven't come up with him yet.

See ya next time!

So turns out I still have a drawing or two to finish before I start this "thing" you are asking yourself so much about.

Here's a list of things I should draw before it happens. (Why I said "a drawing or two is a fact that should be laughed at".)

-Penny redesign: I said it a few times before, now it's actually a thing.

-Lucifer redesign: Wanna make the species more mermaid-like, also the drawing itself isn't that good considering my current standards.

-Darthon: I actually drew him, but I'm not happy with the drawing so I'll redo it.

-A kind of poster with some characters on it: If you knew the kind of thing this "thing" is gonna be, you'd know what I mean!

-The world map, which we'll finally get to see.

Sorry guys, it's just I never realized there was so much. We definitely need to wait a while longer. See ya again soon!

Edit: Buuuuut, howeveeeeeeeer, I have a week or so of vacation in not long, so don't worry too much.

So hey, just a quick NB before I go to school for brevet preparation on this Saturday, there are some things I wanna point out.

This "redesign" of Penny is not a full-fledged redesign, just a better drawing of her. You did notice some colors were kinda out of place, right? Also, I have redesigned Lucifer on paper, and you know what she looks great, way better than before. I made her so she'd look more like a teenager, more mermaid-like, and the like. You'll see when I actually draw her on my computer.

I am still figuring it out for Darthon, but he should look similar to Shadoodle in some way, most likely the eyes. He has a cloak, much like Hector and Victor, but it's way more detailed. It has to. Also there are some details I added on some other characters to properly distinguish them.

-Rockbert now has a band-aid on the side of his face.
-Lucifer's hairstyle and outfit have changed. She even has a heart pendant now.
-I added Stayzee's necklace to her artwork on paper, since you know, a necklace WAS mentioned during chapter 15.
-Spike has a scar on his skull, as well as a crack that emerges from under his helmet.
-Luna has a headband, which presumably makes the tip of the star "her hair".
-Block has visible pupils, which are a darker blue than his eyes.
-Antonimus now has some hair sticking out of his hat. As my favorite character from this fangame, he has to look unique and cool, and that's a first step.

Also, I think I am getting somehwere with the 100 trials partner. He's a traveler. Or maybe a mysterious guy that's once appeared out of nowhere. But I think one of his abilities would be "coins" based. Maybe increase your wallet and inventory? That's actually a cool idea. I just need an overworld ability and the actual idea for a character.

Other partners were unchanged. Golitter doesn't need distinguishing details because he's the only one from his species. Magiblots are already bland enough, so Chillianna's fine. And some are just already highly detailed.

Anyways, See ya!

So lately I’ve been designing some notable NPCs you can find in Toad Town and Champs-Eclypsees. These NPCs are all relevant to the location or have a role in the story. Some of them just have sidequests. Some others are just memorable.

Toad Town NPCs

-Nass T: A toad guarding the entrance to Peach’s castle yard. His design follows this of the Toad guards seen in the intro cutscene of Super Mario Galaxy, except he has a mushroom shield and a spear instead of a sword.

-Paci T: A toad that’s a hippie. He has long hair, a full beard and mustache, flowery clothes, and one of his spots on his hat looks like a peace symbol. He can be found many times throughout the game, talking about his interests and how he wants to srive to make peace dominate people’s minds. That doesn’t have so much of a use though.

-Effay T: Or at least that’s how everyone calls him (F. A. T.). He has some life problems that manifest themselves into violence and hatred towards people. But he is however misunderstood. He is very fat, but muscular, and has blond hair sticking out of his cap.

-Klep T: A true kleptomaniac, as his name implies. Aside from that, nothing really interesting. He always has a poker face though, so it always looks like he just stole something. His appearance is that of a generic purple toad, but his expression sets him apart from other toads.

-Gooman: A goomba, and Peach’s bodyguard, but despite that, he’s not too good at his job of protecting her. He has short eyebrows, sunglasses, and is always seen with a smug on his face. He even has an earphone. Throughout the castle, he can help you find your way.

-Myr T: A sweet female toad. She has brown hair tied into a ponytail and a dress similar to Toadette’s, except it is red and has a drawing of a heart on it. She witnesses many of Effay T’s aggressions towards weaker toads, and reports it to Mario.

-Mammon: Can only be found here after the game is beaten. Mammon first appears in the Puzzeele’s domain cutscene before the final boss. He has glasses and a necktie, and is seen with a cellphone leaning towards his ear and a laptop. He says he is currently working for a big company and is very busy. Being the Puzzeele of greed, it is obvious he does this for money.

-Oaklee: An Oakley who looks over decorated. He has many leaves sticking out of the central one, thus his face is well hidden. He has a sidequest, but I still haven’t decided of it.

-Stel T: A toad that stays inside his house. When Mario tires to enter the door, a small hatch opens and reveals his eyes. He asks for a password, but it’s impossible to know... because there IS no password. The house can be accessed from a secret passage. He doesn’t mind your presence and keeps leaning towards the door waiting for someone to knock. He is also Klep T’s brother.

-Bellbob: A bellboy bob-omb. He is the Inn clerk. He appears to be a pink bob-omb with a bellboy hat.

-Shibby: A shy guy who’s a Boy Scout. One of his badges are missing and his sidequests consists of you accompanying him to Timberland so he could go to a camp, what he needs to do to obtain that last badge. Since the road is dangerous, someone needs to go with him and defend him.

-KoosKoos: A Koopa Troopa gardener. He is Kooplea’s grandfather and is deeply affected by her emotional state. (Btw Kooplea’s backstory is not of her father dying, but I still haven’t figured out a new one.) He’s Koopa Troopa with teeth sticking out, a scythe and a farmer hat.

-Botany T: A botanist toad. He has green overalls and one of his spots on his cap looks like a flower. He is knowledgeable about plants, and knows how to plant things. During a certain time limit, he will grow plants that you can collect. Be sure to constantly check out what he’s done.

-Turla: A female Turlip. She loves flowers and frequently visits the garden. A sidequest of hers consists of her being in love with a guy, and she wants him to make the first move, because she’s shy. Talk to that guy, and he’ll admit Tirka’s beautiful, and that in fact he’s in love with her too. He asks of you to make a specific combination of flowers, to confection a perfect bouquet.

-Groomps: An elderly Goomba. He has enormous grey eyebrows.

-Gimmy: Groomps’ grandson. He loves him no matter how crazy he may get and takes care of him. Groomps gets ill at some point, and Gimmy asks of you to give him money so that he could buy medicine to get him back on foot.

-Toadsworth: Everyone knows him.

-Kooplarson: Kooplea’s father. He is preoccupied by his daughter’s well-being, and feels her sadness.

-Passpar T: The captain on board of Sunshine cruise 999.

-Sashimi: One of the cruise’s passengers. He is a Cheep-Cheep traveling to Sulahfat island to meet his cousin.

-Stayzee: Only found as an NPC before she is acquired as a partner. She wishes to become an idol in Sulahfat island and then the world.

-Piantodoro: A pianta with a business suit and a suitcase. The palm tree on his head looks more like the tip of a tomato. His skin is red. He travels for a business trip.

-Blabla T: "A gossip-loving toad". She talks about absolutely anything. She is a blonde toad with a flowery dress, traveling to the island for touristic reasons.

Champs-Eclypsees NPCs.

-Merlon.

-Majimi.

-Snifle.

-Chet Rippo: He is always seen hiding in a pipe. His mustache keep dangling from side to side. He can downgrade a stat you have to upgrade another.

-Hint Tree: A mobile tree that looks like the nervous system. It pops up in hidden places and functions like Gossip Stones from the Zelda series. Once consulted, it tells you a hint.

-Mona and Sonny: Siamese twins. Mona is a moon and Sonny is a sun. They act together as shopkeepers.

-Miss Strixy: A sprixie, which is a meter maid. She is very strict. Something seems suspicious about her though... She has a melon hat and a uniform.

-Dimentcello: A Maniagician (how I call Dimentio’s species.) who specializes in upgrading or merging things together. He is the "cook" of the game. Something seems suspicious about him though... his clothes are red and black, as well as a brooch with a moon on it. His hat is also loose, unlike Dimentio’s.

-Bernard: A guy from Cappy’s species. He has a beret. Just a normal civil of the town. He is one of those with a sidequest.

-Broshi: A teenage Yoshi. He’s yellow with a green cap. He has been acting pretty strange lately though... wonder what he’s up to.

-Kamar: The chief of the police department in Champs-Eclypsees, also a star spirit, as hinted by how his name ends with "-ar". He wears a kepi and has a gun. He’s very serious and no-one would ever suspect him of having done anything terrible. He is faithful in all the officers in his crew.

-Fretle: A shopkeeper who works for the same company as Mona and Sonny. His shop contains better items, but cost more in money. He is a lakitu with a beard, glasses a blond nicely combed hair, with three hairs still standing.

-Frodle: Fretle’s brother. He’s a however shady shopkeeper who works in the sewers. Some pf his items can only be found there, and other rare items can also be found. His cloud is always seen sleeping, so he doesn’t move much.

-Koopaul: A Civil Koopa Troopa. He has blond hair and is dressed in soccer attire.

-Minervo: A blobby creature whose internal organs can be seen. His sidequest involves finding out what his species is, because even he doesn’t know what he is.

-Deazo: A Beezo with a mask that’s half red half black. He holds a scythe with which he claims he has had since his childhood and likes killing with it. He also claims to be part of a secret organization which is involved in a major sidequest. He has a badge with a moon on it... weird.

-Boolafre: A Boo spy that works for the same aforementioned organization. His ability to render himself invisible makes him a great spy. When caught by Mario, he confesses he is from this organization. He has a scar on his face as well as a melon hat.

-Pow-ndser: A Broozer who calls himself the most skilled fighter of the organization. Like Boolafre and Deazo, he has a badge with a moon on it. He also has an eye-patch and a bandana, with one of his teeth pointing out of his mouth.

-Beelzebub: A Puzzeele who is seemingly a glutton and also works for the same organization, and has the badge with a moon on it. He also wears a leather jacket with ripped sleeves. He thinks he is the coolest of the gang, however he is the one who gets the most humiliated by Mario.

-Koopard: Coming from an earlier version of the game, Koopard still has the same scarf he was supposed to have and is now a police officer! He is underestimated by everyone, as he is a coward, but when almost all the police went missing, Kamar had to trust him for the mission. But he doesn’t wanna do anything without your guidance.

-Florian: A florist who enjoys the weather in Champs-Eclypsees, a foggy weather which brings water to his flowers to grow easier. He has a shop of flowers. You can buy flowers touse them as ingredients in recipes or to plant them somewhere so that they do something.

-Crowk: A Crow based on those you see in Twilight Town in TTYD. He sleeps on a nest in a tree which is located near the Happy Dome. To wake him up, whack that tree. Crows enjoy shiny things, like badges. He’ll give you some badges if you bring him something as shiny, like Star pieces!

-Badgiblot: A Magiblot who decided to collect badges to sell them. He opens the badge shop upon being spoken to for the first time, and gives you a free "Power Smash" badge. He also explains the badge system in the game, how they work. Also, everytime you speak to him, he puts him bag on the ground and gets whole shop out of it, which is pretty funny, so if you wanna do that...

-Merluvlee: Merlon’s granddaughter and Merlee’s sister. If spoken to, she can tell you about hints that can be helpful on your journey.

-Merlee: Merluvlee’s sister and Merlon’s granddaughter. If spoken to, she can apply a spell on Mario that occasionally aids him in battle. She also can grant you two abilities that are available at some point in the game.

-Skullonard: Merlee’s assistant. Since Dried-out Valley is not so far from here, he’s a skellobit who came here. He’s very intelligent and consulting him after each chapter can let you access tattles of enemies you can’t tattle anymore, like the trash bin in TTYD. Though the guy himself is not trash. He has an empty line between his eyeholes, making it look like he’s wearing glasses. He even has braces on, and is never seen without his favorite book in his hands.

-Bubalicious: A shy Bob-omb. I haven’t figured out much about him yet though.

-Bamela: Bubalicious’ sister. She cares about him and wants him to confront his fears.

That’s all notable NPCs I came up with for these areas. Enjoy! And See ya!

Oh wait I forgot two Toad Town NPCs.

-Bill Cashbag: A moneybag who is the head of the most prosperous item shop company the world has ever known competing with Tom Nook. He owns almost all items hops located across the land you will explore. He is rich AF. A sidequest of his involves him wanting to pay for his employees, forcing you to go to every single shop he owns and distribute his money to the shopkeepers there, like Mona and Sonny, Fretle, and a bunch of others I haven’t mentioned just yet. He is very thoughtful and likes to give away money to the ones most in need. He is always found in his office in Cashbag co. headquarters, located in Toad Town.

-Mayzee: A Crazee Dayzee who’s a shopkeeper. He is one of Cashbag’s employees. He has a rather personal secret though: he’s in love with Turla, but doesn’t know how to impress a woman. He asks Mario to get him a great and perfect bouquet so that he could gift it to her.

I’m now working on Timberland NPCs, and later Hondon ones. See ya!

So since Hondon's inhabitants are mainly Binks, it's hard to make variety between the notable ones. However I did design every notable NPC that can be found in Timberland. Let's get to it.

-Danus (first time): Do I need to explain? I mean everyone who constantly checks this thread arleady knows about him. In Timberland, he asks to get five mystical leaves. One of them is a pine tree leef, found on a generic pine tree, the second one is a Super Leaf, found on a Tail tree, the third one is a Garlic, found on a hideous leafless tree that has Wario's face, which only grows gralics, the forth one is a grinning leaf, found on an Illusional tree that looks like those found in the Forest of Illusions, qnd the last one is a star tree, found on a Whispy Woods like tree. They can be obtained in any order.

-Pedigrand: A doogan, who's the scout chief. Shibby must be escorted to him in order to complete the former's sidequest.

-President Squeezee: The president of Green City. He's a peskeh an' grumpy ol' Crazee Dayzee, sometah'mes a lil' creh'zy, and he talks in such an accent, but he takes the matters in the city pretty seriously. He hates Binks after some conflict, which involves the fact that bees get pollen from flowers... you get it.

-Kathy: A Cactus. She's Squeezee's advisor and introduces Mario and co. to the city. It is revealed through a sidequest that she is Squeezee's childhood friend but unfortunately the president lost his memory and remembers nothing of this friendship. Age difference also was never an issue apparently.

-Oakari: An Oakley. He claims he used to be a married man, but his wife had some issues with him she left him. He is depressed right now and needs cheering up. His sidequest involves finding a way so that in some way he wouldn't feel sad about his divorce.

-Merlotone: A cousin of Merlon. He is more of a naturalist and has his hood lifted, revealing some green, leafy hair. He acts like Merlon did in the first two games. Upgrading partners, but now he can also upgrade YOU! Because equal treatment between Mayro Luege Petch and the partners y'know. For Shine Sprites. Three of 'em. He can increase Max HP or attack power, and can also make you learn new skills.

-Flara: A florippy, a new species. She is extremely respectful towards nature. Her sidequest involves putting up signs in some places so that people can respect nature better.

-Tuzee: A Crazee Dayzee who looks however more like a tulip. He used to, a long time ago, be a train conductor, specifically conducting the train connecting Hondon to the City. After the train was brought down, he began living normally. After the Chapter is over, he gets back his job. Every time you want to get to hondon, or Green City, he'll have to charge you with a few coins to get from there to there.

-Prayzee: An extremely positive Crazee Dayzee who praises anything, hence the name. She takes everything lightly, even when the situation is critical. She is just part of the mandatory super tedious sidequest. But she also has one of her own, but I haven't figured it out yet.

-Bubby-ulb: A Bob-ulb (which are redesigned to look more like Bob-ombs since I find them ugly normally. Btw, this is Florian's species also). He is young and his sidequest is about him asking you some riddles. Bring the desired items and get a reward from him.

-Bielder: An elderly Bob-ulb. His sidequest is of some kids tearing apart his garden. Kids these days.

-Scarcroboscis: A Carroboscis who applies as a living Scarecrow. He must be brought to Bielder for his sidequest. He enjoys his job because he feels like he can finally exercise his authority on birds.

-Anthony: An antrooper who is friends with Skullonard. Interestingly, they're both nerds. Some exchanges between the two nerds can be expected, and so you're their messenger boy.

-Punny: A Puny stand-up comedian. He has an audio headset on. He likes joking, but he'll also tell you legends he heard throughout his career. Or at least that's what they say.

-Tchinkle: A Whittle acting as the Shopkeeper of this place. His shop is from the Cashbag co. line of shops.

And last but not least, possibly my most creative NPC yet.

-Bunker: Literally a living bed. Since we're in Timberland and he's made of wood... he takes care of the inn. When you first get there, no-one seems in there, but a voice tells you that you may sleep here for ten coins. When Mario wakes up, it is revealed the bed was actually the one talking. Is it haunted? No, it's just a living bed. And to think you had your butt on that guy's body all night long.

That's it for Timberland NPCs. Hondon ones are still a work in progress. Also you may notice there's not as many as there were in Champs-Eclypsees, though for a simple reason. Champs-Eclypsees is the hub it's supposed to have a lot of NPCs.

Anyway, see ya!

UPDATE!!

I am beginning to decide to actually download Music Maker and make a soundtrack of the game! How exciting is that! This, in combination with how you can imagine its moments, would be great in my opinion.

For now, I even fixed my mind on some songs of the game, including: -Bowser battle, which contains parts from the SMB castle theme and the SMB3 final boss theme, but also other original parts.
- King Honster IV battle, as the theme is, well, supposed to give us the impression of fighting a king? A little like that one part from Bonechill''s battle theme where the brass begins dramatically playing, that part, if you know what I'm talking about. Though about the rest of the song there's jazz. (And now that I think of it, there's not as much jazz in this game than I promised there would be.)
- The Bobley Kingdom, but I don't know how to explain this music very well.
- And a bunch of few others, like The Doom Desert, The All-Seeing Pyramid, Sataneel battle, Possessed Eewakk battle, The Skellobit army's theme (which contains parts from Bonechill's theme), Hotelgeuse (The star on which you fight Flight), the entirety of Chapter 12, excluding the boss, since they're all 16-bit music from the 16-bit era, Daewand battle, both the first and second phase (because before the first phase, if you remember well, Cybelle was stabbed by him so that she'd stop repelling the red mist that makes him invincible. She doesn't completely die, as there is still some energy inside of her.
Mario tries to fight against the half-robot monster who Daewand is, but he is invincible. Cybelle then reacts to that and wishes to sacrifice all that power she still has to repel this red mist, but losing all of hers. She doesn't have the power to do it though, Valldo does. She asks him to do what I said she wanted to do, but Valldo disagrees. He loves her too much to do it. But then Cybelle convinces him by saying that the world depends on it, and that thus sacrifice would be worth it, and Valldo could be proud of his robotic daughter for doing such a thing.

Don't worry about her, though, after the boss, Block promises to heal her which he does by the time the interludes are done.
After ^ this ^ is done, the second phase of the fight begins. They both are kinda reminiscent to thw final boss fight in Earthbound against Giygas, which is accurate, looking at the red mist.)

These paremtheses were long. Very long.

You know guys, next time we're gonna talk and introduce the new species that are found in this game which include Astropomorphics, Minervo (that guy who doesn't know his own species), the Binks, The glitches, the Puzzeeles, and many others.

See ya!

P.S: I'm in Dubai right now, so don't expect me to upload or download anything until at least Thursday.

As you know, my fangame being a Mario fanfic means that I borrow heavily from the Mario series itself and its characters, but that doesn’t mean my imagination isn’t doing its own magic or creating characters by itself.

Also I said last time that I’d do this now.

Some New Species in the game include the following.

-The Astropomorphics: The name of this species comes from "astro" and "morphic", which mean aster and shape respectively. So that means these guys look like Moons and Suns and stuff alike. Some notable charcaters belonging to that species are Mona and Sonny. Their design is simplistic, and they kinda remind us of the SPM Flip-Flop Folks. However, their body parts are not square-y like those people. They have stubby feet and the rest of their body is mostly spherical of shape, looking like a Moon or any planet or a Sun. Mona and Sonny are both attached to each other, being Siamese twins.

-Minervo: he belongs to An unknown species, so I’ll use the word Minervo to designate the species. Minervo are gelatinous blobby creatures who appear to be shaped somewhat like ghosts. Their hands are invisible, but their placement is marked by two handprints below their shoulders. Being gelatinous, their internal organs are visible through their bodies. Some of them at least. Their brains are visible, as well as the entire nervous system (where Minervo’s name comes from) and also their heart, that pulsates every now and then, but it’s deep inside him, so don’t have any fears of it coming out of his body.

-The Glitches: Now these guys appear more like enemies than NPCs. As their names imply, they are strange and inexplicable beings that occur randomly. Outside of battle, they can appear out of nowhere, that is, if there is another glitch nearby. Cebause glitches spread. In battle, they can generate random effects and inflict them on Mario. They are more like the Magikoopas in this game. Magikoopas still appear in the game, but as NPCs. Also, Kammy Koopa. Glitches will also grant themselves positive status effects, like healing, defense boosts, attack boosts, and the like. A few appear harmless, and are found in the pit of hundred trials (Now called the ancient shrine, as in the ones from BotW. Since it’s about technology, I said why not?), who don’t know how they ended up here. They take the appearance of various random shapes rotating between each other, with red eyes. Some parts of a few 8-bit sprites can also be seen as part of their bodies.

-The Binks: A species that primarily lives in Hondon. They are bees that have pen-like stings, and when they sting something, they inject ink into said something, possibly poisoning them. Unlike bees, however, they are more anthropomorphic than "insectomorphic", as they have two arms, two legs, and a spine, most importantly. They are thus not composed of three separate body parts. Their hands have actually two fingers, including the big finger (I don’t know what it’s called, ok?) and another large one that takes the role of all other fingers. So that means you won’t receive proper middle fingers from these guys. The Binks have wings on their backs, allowing them to freely fly in the air, and their arms are apparently sturdy enough to carry fat italian plumbers across long gaps.

The Florippies: They are generally very peaceful flower folk. They get disgusted at the thought of battles and pollution and every problem that faces the Earth. As such, they like to stay in Green City, their hometown, where there are no problems. Their bodies consist of this of a flower, with their heads being the center of it, and the petals serving as their hair (so they all have long hair). Their leaves act like hands. As peace lovers, they sympathize with anyone who doesn’t look like they’ve beaten up something. However, they are aware of pollution and are always trying their best to stop it. By making you hang posters everywhere. I’m looking at you Flara. And wow, I complained about something from my own fangame.

-The Minustachioeds: Now these are Mario’s kind of people. The Minustachioeds are small humanoid creatures with mustaches. Though they only existed in the dark ages, so they can only be found in chapter 3. They look a little like Charlieton from TTYD, but they are less roundy, all wear robes and hoods, or just hoods and more casual outfits, and talk in an old language. They are accomplished craftsmen, and know very well how to make swords and weapons alike. They are even the creators of the Super Hammer, obtained in this chapter. Quick note, Hunter the guardian is not from that species, he’s an actual human. Because all the Minustachioeds are small in size (Minus=small and Mustachioed).

-The Puzzeeles: They are, and you certainly know it already, mermaid-like people. They are half humanoid, and half eel, electric eel to be precise, which grants them the ability to use electricity. They are a pretty resistant species, as any injuries they sustain can easily be healed, except if those injuries occur to the head. How this works? Their hearts only connect to their brains, and the rest of their body is controlled by electricity. That’s about the most scientific explanation I can come up with, as that way, if an arm or anything comes off, there is no blood loss. However, their body parts being connected to each other by puzzles pieces makes it slightly harder than normal people to stay together. Being humanoid, they share some appearance traits with humans, mainly their upper body (by the way, the reason I dressed Lucifer in such an outfit was not to show off her curves, but for another obvious reason regarding female anatomy). They mostly live underwater, but can still breath air, because they have lungs even though they use their operculums located on both sides of their faces to breath.

-The Blurrns: A species of quite intolerant folk, eith a few exceptions like Flameron and Blurrgr. They are fiery beings capable of blinding those who look at them for too long, constantly shielding your eyes would be a good idea. Their skin is absent and fire exists in its place. This intense fire hides a skeleton and a whole organism behind this impenetrable cloak, but thing is, no-one is crazy enough to go put their hands inside a Blurrn. Blurrns can actually lower the temperatures of their bodies to allow contact with other species, but would still produce fire. They are extremely weak against water, but even weaker against ice, which can actually prove fatal to them. They can produce fire and throw it at stuff, and if they accumulate fire around them, they may be able to grow in size. The more fire they use though, the smaller they become, until they reproduce fire. So that’s something, while using Blurrgr, if you hold down the partner ability button, Blurrgr eventually becomes exhausted and automatically stops the fire. The first time this happens, he breaks the forth wall by saying "Woah, man, you, in front of the TV, however it is you’re doing it, stop it!"

-The Raybans: Literally what their name says. Manta Rays wearing Ray-Ban glasses. They have poor eyesight, but they sense things very well. They appear only underwater, otherwise said Chapter 7. They are also clever and can give out hints to the player upon being spoken to. They are also skilled in glasses industry... yeah... I actually did that. I made up an entire species based on a brand of glasses. Well, I had to come up with something!

-The Soulaments: Pun on Soul, lament and kinda sediment. They are the main inhabitants of Nowhere. They can’t move, true, but the reason they are seen crying is because their home is being treated unfairly. The reason they are not able to move is that they are attached to the ground. However, that doesn’t mean they can’t go underground and reappear elsewhere. They are basically considered part of their world. They are though just souls that where destined to spend their afterlives here to fix mistakes they have done in their past. They are similar to Shadyes from SPM but are a little different in appearance. They also look a little like the HellSkyValleyTrees from SMG2. They come in both genders, but they are almost always indistinguishable, save for very few cases. A ridiculously high amount of them can be found, but most of them can’t be spoken to, they just watch.

That’s a lot... I better plan out for the rest. See ya!

So just to let you guys know I started drawing Lucifer’s redesign.

Seems like there are a lot of these drawings on that list I made of things to draw that I never thought of until I actually came to make that list.

Anyway, enjoy these Hondon NPCs. Only a few of those, but they’re still something.

-King Pen: The King in charge of Hondon, and successor to King Honster IV. He was the leader of the revolution against the tyrant. Unfortunatley, Penny never knew about what happened to him, so she didn’t know he was inside a jar. King Pen allows you to look for the code star through his kingdom during the events of Chapter 2.

-Penny: Can be spoken to before she is acquired as a partner. She is the secretary of King Pen and also was this of Honster. She was not really up to date on things, so she never figured out that Honster was trapped in a honey jar until she actually opened it. She has a hat with a pink tape. She also has a black dress with a wool scarf and has her hair tied up in a ponytail. She gives Mario the ability of flight.

-Austink: A young Bink (young Link?) who seems to always be connected on his phone. His sidequest is given to you by his mother because she wants her son to experience offline life. You do this in a quite hilarious way, but I haven’t figured that part out yet.

-Pheather: A b***h. She’s a pretty arrogant and overestimate Bink who thinks she can overcome possibly anything that gets in her way. I don’t know her sidequest yet, but I know it’s gotta be something about her personality.

-Penry: A pretty... risk-loving bink. He always seems to have been injured, and even has a different injury after each chapter if you come see him. Kids, don’t try to do what he seemingly does at home.

-Penward: An old Bink who owns the shop/inn of Hondon. He always complains about the new generation, how they depend on technology, especially one specific guy who hangs out around these parts (Austink). His shop is part of Cashbag Co. lines of shops.

-Binky: A cheerful Bink child. She’s tiny, but her need for adventure makes her look tough. She can be found at some seriously dangerous places in Hondon, unscathed. No one knows how she does this. She is Austink’s younger sister, and her mother has another sidequest where she acts overprotective and asks you to find her. She’s playing hide 'n' seek in the Sinister Sitadel too! She’s something else.

-Penichard: One of the guards at the king’s service. His sidequest involves checking on his family because his work doesn’t allow him to go see them while they’re in vacation. His family is in Sulahfat island.

-Harry: Another guard, who’s a traitor and relevant to the story... of the chapter. He had plans with Honster to do... evil things like taking over the world (duh). His plan backfires though when Honster is trapped in a jar, and now he’s playing dirty.

-Bina: A female Bink who’s in her early 20’s. She is found jogging around Hondon. I haven’t figured out a sidequest for her either, but it’ll probably come in soon...

-Mittle: A Whittle, and the only one you’ll find here. Her sidequest involves delivering something to her boyfriend Tchinkle, the shopkeeper in Green City’s item shop. And this is part of the super tedious sidequest.

-Pementine: She’s a rather old Bink working as the turnkey for some big monuments in Hondon. She is Penward’s wife and she too conplains about younger generations, but she admires Penny with her job as the King’s secretary.

-Katinkia: Austink and Binky’s mother.

That’s all, folks.

So, finally.

I know it’s a character of this fanfic that no-one here besides me cares about, but well, I know you never asked for that, but here it comes.

Guys, please welcome, the new and improved and one and only (at least to me), Lucifer redesign.

eV4A4y6.png

She undeniably looks great, way better than the other to say the least. As you may notice she now has a more human-looking head shape and upper body, while the rest looks more like a fish than before. You can’t say this doesn’t at least look nice!

Also, Sorry, but tomorrow, Back to school, all that chit-chat, so you probably need to wait a while till you see something new from Penny. For now, See ya!

I actually really like the redesign, so props to you! I wasn't exactly certain what the original design was going for, so I'm happy that this one is clearer.

Thank you so much! Glad you like it, I did some trials and errors for that redesign, so great to see it paid off!

Anyway, so I stopped at Soulament last time. Right? Ok let’s continue this thing.

Other new species found in the game include:

-The Ascitizens: The people who Ascended to the heavens! They were flawless during their lives. They look like angels, cuz they’re angels of course. They have wings, and thus freedom to move. They are similar to the Nimbis in SPM but they’re not the same thing, because there’s a Nimbi there in the Cloudy Courts. So I’ll let you guys compare the two of 'em. Their bodies too are somewhat attached to the ground, but they can take off any moment. They can also fly, showing how free they are. That’s everything you really need to know about them.

-The Chozo: Not a new species entirely, but they’re new to Mario, so I guess that counts? Chozo are bird people. Alien bird people. Alien non-flying bird people to be 100% precise. To be even more precise yeah nevermind. Anyway, they are an advanced civilization who are the reason ours, or at least the mushroom world’s, exist. Since they are already a species created by Nintendo, I think it’s not really necessary introducing them to you. (By the way, same with the Rockies)

-The Blockbites: A type of robot who were created using a very rare metal that was light but very resistant and strong however. It is also strong enough to let you sit on it, as demonstrated by Block’s overworld ability. While most of them were created by Block, they were officially invented by Miiotech Co. for an experiment about transferring a human’s soul into a robotic shell. There were many failed attempts until Block happened. The Blockbites are square-shaped and levitate above the ground, but can’t really fly (or else Penny would be useless). They can create hands with holograms, which though still act like actual hands, as if they weren’t holograms. Their faces are pixelated and change depending on the expression of the robot. They are mainly used for construction, it’s in their blood... well, their programming.

-The Brrragons: Probably one of the best puns in this game. Brrragons are dragon-like creatures who mainly live in, but are not the main habitants of, Gryztal Town. Outside of town, a few of them can also be found. Blizzy is the only currently known to us notable member of that species, but maybe after I make up the Gryztal town’s NPCs, there’ll be more. The are smallish in appearance compared to most other dragons, and have a scaly back on them. They use their wings as both hands and means of flying transportation. These wings are made of Crystal. If they shatter, they grow back, by accumulating some crystal bits around the air. They have stubby feet, lastly.

-The Kenters: A species of very incompetent and generic little circles that hold swords... which people don’t even use in wars anymore now that everyone’s into guns and RPGs (not role-playing game, rocket-propelled grenade). There’s nothing really special into them, they look like downgraded Astropomorphics if anything. Their leader, Kolonel Klein though, is far more interesting though.

-The Porguipines: Porcupine-like creatures who appear pretty frequently near the end of the game. Their main method of attacking is using the spikes attached to the sides of their underbellies that look like cords to make sound, and control the other spike with sound so that they don’t have to approach you and risk hurting themselves. Some other variations of that species exist too, like the Pyropine, Punkopine, just to name two of them. They are actually new recruits in the Koopa Troop, as they have koopa shells on them. Very few can be found harmless NPCs, but one frequently appears in the Ancient Shrine who, for some coins, can take you to a secret shortcut to another room, without having to fight the enemies necessary to get there. Pretty useful if you wanna speedrun the pit, but sometimes it takes you to a place you’ve been near the beginning, which won’t reset all those battles, but it will lead to some pretty big backtracking.

-The Oblivongs: People encased in gold. They are wise and more than 2000 years old... because they’re all dead but their statues remain. Their Bronze Oblong on their forehead serve to them as a third eye. They are able to see through time and space, and consulting them warns you of dangers ahead. They act mostly like signs. They appear most frequently on Mt. Funji. They look vaguely humanoid but with some distinct differences traits, like the third eye, or even their skeleton looking bodies. No living Oblivong exist now apparently.

-The Glitterfeet: An extinct species who only has one known remaining specimen, Golitter. According to the Gryztal cave itself, it looks like they were actually digging it, until the Gryztals decided they should die. Being the most resistant (or maybe he just was in the bathroom when it all happened), Golitter survived the accident. No one really knows about most of the species’ secrets. There’s a thing, though, they’re completely made of ice.

-The Jappies: Pun on Japan and Happy. They are jade colored people who look like green pheasants, with an anthropomorphic posture. They are always seen wearing kimonos, differing between genders (and also between notable NPCs.) They can’t fly, they’re too heavy because they’re made of jade. Their feathers are extremely rare and could once be sold for a fortune, but now that they’re considered an official population of the Mushroom World, it is forbidden to sell Jappy feathers. They are not the main inhabitants of Miiyoto, beaten by Miis, but more appear in the peripheries of the Metropolis. They always don’t take danger seriously and are seen Happy all the time, hence the name. When the danger DOES happen, they finally understand its gravity.

-The Swishes: Sand people. They are tiny little sand people that are made of sand. They have the power to control sand around them. They have veils and robes, and the females have even longer veils and robes. They kind of look like the three winds, but way smaller. That begs the question: are the three winds Swishes? Well, not really, because Swish is the sound made by a slight gust of wind, while the three winds are big winds. Not Wind spirits, because Flurrie is one, and I shouldn’t compare the three winds to Flurrie. The town of the Swishes is taken over by the Broman empire until the end of Chapter 14. They are pretty weak against other species, so a lot of Swishes rely on Antonimus’ strength to protect them.

-The Kitis: A species of primitive cats that hide their faces with Tiki masks. They are extremely agile, except their leader, Mokitima, who’s pretty fat. These guys do have a certain connection with magic, with their village being in the Super Jungle. Some say they were the pets of Magiblots until they became independent. Some Magiblots do live in the jungle, so it makes sense. Despite their usage of magic, their main methods of attacking are their agility and spears. Mokitima uses magic.

-The Gods: No need introduction for this one.

-The Rubots: They are, as of now, ruined robots found in the ancient shrine, but according to some scenes present on the walls, they were a very common way of transportation, business, and other things. But also according to other scenes on these walls, they turned against their creators and killed them all. Survivors managed to neutralize the robots and putting them to sleep in this shrine, and approaching them wakes them up. They are the main enemies encountered in the Ancient Shrine.

That’s all I can think of now. Maybe there are other species, but these are good.

So for fun I’ve been thinking of French names for a few things, Idk why, just thought I’d bring that up.

Goombeddy=Goombeddy
Kooplea=Kooplara
Penny=Penny
Lancebob=Lancebombe
Lucifer=Lucifer
Rockbert=Choirobert (Rockies are called Choiroc in French)
Nina=Nina
Stayzee=Brigitte (Crazee Dayzees are called Barjo Daisy in French)
Spike=Osscar (Os is Bone in French. Besides, Skellobits are called Osselaid in French)
Luna=Luna
Block=Bloc
Chillianna=Tasha (Magiblots are Magitache in French, Tache meaning blot)
Golitter=Gorilliant (Comes from Brilliant)
Blind=Nivoirien (Bleck is called Niark in French and even his normal counterpart’s name begins with "Ni-". Nivoirien sounds like N’y voit rien which means doesn’t see anything)
Blurrgr=Bruttle (Blurrns will be called Bruffle in French, as F and L next to each other makes it sound like "Flou"=Blurry. Bruttle makes it sound more like "Brutal")
Cybelle=Myriam (Isabelle in French is called Marie, and Myriam is derived from that. Plus, it kinda sounds like a computer name, so Ok.)
Antonimus=Antonimus
Hackula=Pracula (The Pra part is the beginning of "Pirate".)
Lord Darthon=Maître Tenebris (Idk it just sounds accurate)

But who cares about these, they’re useless since this is an English-speaking community. So I’ll post some attacks for Golitter and Cybelle because they haven’t had any yet.

Golitter: Ice Punch: Deals 8 damage.
Hammer Bro (5): Throw pickaxes on all enemies. Deals 3 damage ignoring defense to any enemy hit per pickaxe.
Freezing Knuckles (4): Freezes the targeted enemy for four turns.
Brutal swing (7): Swings his pickaxe brutally, dealing 8 damage minimum up to 16 damage, and has a 80% chance of getting ripped. If the action command is failed, though, one of your allies get hurt. Needs a cooldown of three turns.
Ice-Shelled (6): Increases his own defense by 4. His attack is also boosted by 2. Lasts for 2 turns.
Badge Attack: Only the strong survive (20): Unleashes a powerful yeti attack, instantly killing the first enemy in line. Can only be done once during the fight, and doesn’t work on bosses and mini bosses, instead dealing them 20 damage.

Cybelle: Backstabber: Stabs an enemy with a cable and deals 6 damage. Deals 1.5x as much against robotic enemies. (6x1.5=9). 10% chance of electrifying.
Highly sophisticated (3): On the next turn, Mario, Luigi or Peach and any other attacker’s attack will be boosted by 4, as a result of Cybelle’s perfectionist scan on the attack, which improves it for that turn.
Cybernetic Diagnosis (2 per status effect): Removes any negative status effect the team is affected by. Needs a cooldown of one turn.
Hacking Genius (5): Deals 5 damage and confuses robotic enemies. On regular enemies, they get electrified. It is 100% guaranteed to work.
Screen Cap (6): Hits an enemy really hard with her head. Deals 10 damage and has 60% chance of stunning, but Cybelle has a 50% chance of becoming dizzy herself.
Badge Attack: Rusty but Cute (6): Confuses all enemies while engaging a missile system (this robot has a lot of freakin’ programming, hasn’t she?) that shoots missiles on all enemies, dealing 4 damage to all ignoring defense.

Btw maybe I should change Cybelle’s origins because she’s just like Block but in a dog appearance. I should do something about that. Also I need ideas for Kooplea’s breakdown prior to meeting her, since you know, I can’t get rid of Lucifer’s story and I need to find something new for Kooplea so that they don’t sound redundant.

Btw Kooplea’s mother divorced, which is why she’s never mentioned in the game and not present in the Finale.

Still, while I’m here, I’m gonna make up all Bobley Kingdom NPCs. Buckle up.

-King Bobthur: The King in charge of this kingdom, but also a whack-a-doodle. Even incompetent as a king, his knights seem to all respect him, maybe they feel sorry for him or something? He is a major character in Chapter 3, as he escorts you throughout Hunter’s castle.

-Percybomb: Bobthur’s most forgetful and clumsiest knight. He is underestimated and no one would ever think we would manage to do anything important. His most priced possession is his Lance, which serves as a plushie of some sort, but also a powerful weapon in combat.

-Lancebob: Can be spoken to before being acquired as a partner. He is the most daring and bravest of the knights, and also the most loyal.

-Bouvin: A bearded and wise knight. He has his experiences as a warrior and knows what it’s like to fight for a kingdom way more than the others.

-Merlen: A Shaman who is a wizard. He raised Bobthur and helped him grow and become King of Bobley. He is always found isolated, on a hill, contemplating the background. He must be working on something we don’t know about, who knows?

-Boomievre: Bobthur’s wife. Like all knights, she does seem to respect her husband no matter how incompetent he is, and a sidequest of hers reveals that Bobthur has gone through worse than it looks like.

-Bombellinord: A very intelligent knight, he’s basically the "nerd" between all knights.

-Fredbrick: A Fake Block, who’s an apprentice and willing to become a knight some day. His sidequest revolves around finding the manual he lost. A manual that teaches him the arts of swordplay, fighting, horse-riding, everything he needs.

-Philip: The Shopkeeper of the Bobley Kingdom.

-August: The Innkeeper of the Bobley Kingdom. He and Philip are brothers, and both are Minustachioeds.

-Mark: The Minustachioed Blacksmith of the Bobley Kingdom. Visit him to make temporary weapons, which will break upon being used twice in battle. He can craft a weapon using materials you bring him, plus a small fee of 20 coins. His services become available only once his sidequest is completed. He is pretty skilled, so it is recommended you visit him whenever you need battle weapons.

-Bobton: A Bob-omb. He has a sidequest where you have to Uncover a secret writing on the wall and decipher it. He’s a researcher of ancient things, so you get him.

-Hunter: The Guardian of the Master Chalice. Can be found around the Star table in Bobthur’s castle after being beaten as the Chapter boss.

-Roger: Another Minustachioed who is seemingly virile and is muscular, but he’s too shy to compete in the yearly event of knighting. His sidequest is helping him somehow confront that.

-Gazee: A female Crazee Dayzee who seemingly always hyperventilates on the sight of a handsome man. She knows that she stands no chance though in front of other women of her age. Her sidequest is setting her on a blind date with a young handsome man. They might get along easily, right? She is quite passionate about Men, she keeps saying it.

-Antoine: Yet Another Minustachioed. This one is the caretaker of the knighting championships of the Kingdom. He has a sidequest, but I don’t know yet what it’s about.

And yup, that’s all of them. Next time we’ll get into Happy Dome and Dried-out Valley NPCs, because even combined, they’re not much.

And I should’ve posted that earlier to go with the other post.

So here we are (already? That’s kinda fast tbh) taking a look at Happy Dome NPCs.

-Mister Giggles: Can be talked to only prior to the Chapter Boss, to which he is the healer. He is a small and humped Clown, maybe human too with weird proportions, has a hat with a flower sticking out of it, and a purple vest with red boots. He is responsible for kidnapping Lucifer to use her electric abilities as a power source for the circus, so that it can become a world-domination machine. He is however a wimp by himself and dares to do nothing alone, demonstrated by how he flees while crying after the battle, never to be seen again.

Dooplay: A Duplighost, and the right-hand man of Giggles. He runs the circus by his side, and despite him being seemingly loyal to his boss, he is actually the first to discover his sinister plot. He is however forced by Giggles to not say it to anyone, so he kept them a secret in fear that his boss would do something pre-tty bad to him. After Mario arrived, it was clear that things were gonna be different.

-Hearl: A Hammer Bro performer at the circus, and also an early member of Bowser’s army. He even says he is the same very first Hammer Bro that Mario ever encountered in Super Mario Bros. Recognizing Mario, he is more than happy to help him, and does his best to provide you with info. It is obvious however that he kinda is shaky about the fact that he’s talking with Mario himself and knows that he once was an enemy of his.

-Koopister: On old Koopa Troopa who works as the gatekeeper and turnkey of the circus. He has a sidequest that’s about stopping any guy who doesn’t have a ticket, but I’m on how it works right now. He has pale green skin, overalls over his shell, and black oldish boots.

-Magino: Another Maniagician, (which I now call Haharlequin)... So another Haharlequin who is the magician in the circus crew. He has a top hat instead of the traditional Arlequin styled hat, and a bleck vest over his magician suit, but he still has that same mask face. He also sells items to anyone willing to buy stuff, so he’s kinda the shopkeeper.

-Barbahayra: A Lochlady, who is Magino’s assistant. She always seems to trust him no matter how unrealistic his magic tricks can sound. She has a red glittery dress and several gold necklaces on her neck, and also has long brown hair instead of the casual bridal veil. She has a sidequest that’s about helping her assist Magino in something she’s not very good at.

-Shimon: A performer Shy guy who specializes in acrobatics. So he’s like a circus guy. He has a white leotard, instead of the robe shy guys normally wear, with a red bow tie and red knots all over his clothing. His sidequest revolves around finding him, as he was going in the woods to look for something, but got lost. This sidequest is started by Dooplay.

Now moving on to the less numerous, Dried-out Valley NPCs. Their sidequests are more than the actual NPCs you can talk to. It is to note that Skullonard can sometimes be found here.

-Skiller: The Chief of the Skellobit village. Like them, he knows how to make weapons and hunt, but unlike them, he knows how to speak the modern language. The sidequests of the village are given by him.

-Eewakk: The guardian of the village who emits faint noises when spoken to. His words are translated by Skiller, who always sits next to him. Sometimes, he will speak a sidequest, which Mario must do.

Ok that’s it actually. The other skellobits can be interacted with, but cannot be spoken to. For example, standing behind a skellobit for too long will cause it to either freak out and try to chase you away, or glare at you with a "mind your own business!" look and begin raging, or simply ignore you with a bored look. If you stand next to one for too long, it will begin showing you what it’s doing. Some of them can even show you hidden stuff, or the kids can lead you to secret areas.

Next time, let us discover Boned City’s NPCs. They are kind of a lot if you go by regular chapter standards. Anyway, See Ya!

One thing I want to clear out of the way.

Remember Penny’s ponytail? Well now it’s actual hair.

Thanks for listening.

Btw maybe I should remake Chapters Prologue until 4, because apparently those weren’t too good compared to the rest. Now I remember I said I absolutely loved Chapter 4, but well, not anymore, now I see its flaws. Or maybe Chapter 13 was too good other chapters sounded dull after that happened.

Anyway, I will be redoing these chapters. Spme plot points I can work on, or simply some dialogue I wanna edit. Chapter 1 and Prologue didn’t have any real time dialogue, so those two are the ones that’re gonna change the most.

Anyway, See Ya!

Boned City NPCs!

I dunno about you guys, but this is way too fast compared to my normal activity.

-Tacky T: A Tacky Toad, and that literally is his name. He is the representative of the city and is respected by its inhabitants. He is a Toad who was munched on his hat, has undone overalls, and part of his hat is even patched. He and Nina always make appointments so that Nina would know what to do next.

-Flameron: A skinny Blurrn, who wears ripped clothing. Unlike Blurrgr, his legs are visble through his pants, but his fire is way weaker. He is Tacky’s best friend and is almost always seen by his side. One of his items is among the stolen goods.

-Blackie: So if you recall in the partner histories we were supposed to have a partner with the same name, but doesn’t mean that’s the same character. Blackie is a black Shy Gal (I guess you can call them that?) whose main interest is gold. She’s a skilled thief, but she robs anything, so she’s not exactly praised like Nina is. Speaking of which, she is Nina’s rival. Her sidequest is about finding her in a dark alley... not very creative, she lured us in like Nina did. But there is a twist which I won’t reveal because I don’t wanna. She has a yellow bandana and her robe is obviously ripped on the lower level. She specializes in combat instead of hiding.

-Chuck: A Hammer Bro who appears frequently throughout the game wherever the Broman empire is involved. He can however be spoken to only in the postgame. He has a sidequest, which is part of the super tedious one.

-Goomdaryl: A poor, but strong Goomba. He’s still very young, and is still being raised in the orphanage. But despite his youth, he’s older than the other kids, and brings them food brought by Nina and hunted down by himself to the orphanage so that they can make daily dinner, ever since the Bromans took over.

-Goshi: A courageous Yoshi. He never fears danger and always investigates any shiny thing. He’s greedy, but hey, it’s Boned City. His sidequest makes him tell you about a hidden treasure in the Ancient Shrine that appears after blowing up a random wall.

-Zoops: A black Koopa Troopa. He wears an eyepatch too. He looks edgy, but is actually afraid of his own shadow. However, for everyone’s sake, he dares to do stuff no one else dares to do. His sidequest revolves around escorting him through something.

-Koopsparagus: A Broman Koopa Troopa who’s in the rank of Koopatrol. He is always seen with Chuck during the times he is present except in the postgame, where they both are separated to guard a different district. Like Chuck, his appearance is not different from the other Broman Koopatrols. He has a sidequest which involves jumping on him so many times for some reason. I dunno really. But it’s something like the TTYD sidequest which requires hitting a lil’ mouser on the head so that he can remember something.

-Roydent: A Lil’ Mouser who is well, like almost anyone here, a thief. He has a brown mask covered with dust, and his tail appears to be "broken". His sidequest is among the stolen goods. So basically, you retrieve something a thief lost. He is also found in many sidequests, where he appears to have stolen something.

-Floop: A Flip-Flop Folk whose head is a square with a pointy triangle-ish nose. Like many people here, he has a sidequest which I have not decided of. And also, stolen goods.

-Shypment: A Poor Shy Guy. He and his brother always wait for the riches to come out of their houses and rob them.

-Shylink: Shypment’s brother. He is the muscle of the team. He and his brother have a sidequest they share.

-Kooprima: Again, another beta partner returning as a mere NPC. This game is just a big callback to its beta content it seems. Anyway, She’s a purple-shelled Paratroopa with spikes (almost like a female Blue Spiny Shell). Unlike many other females in this region, she is not a thief, but instead helps those in need. Her ability to fly makes her a good messenger girl and also a good life-saver. By the way, she doesn’t really live here, she works for an Organization that helps. She was just sent here. Her sidequest is about helping her finish her to-do list. And that, ladies and gentlemen, actually starts the super tedious sidequest.

-Ms Mows: Surprise, she’s here. She works as the shopkeeper of this place, alongside her assistant, who also runs a nearby inn. Her shop contains not only items, but also badges (obviously). She doesn’t have a sidequest sadly, but it’s cool to see her again.

-Squill: Ms Mowz’ assistant. He was unnamed in TTYD, so I had to come up with that name.

-Bandaniel: A Bandit who keeps stealing from everyone who walks by. If you run into him, he’ll steal half your coins + 1 item. Track him down to take these back. Every time you find him, whack him with your hammer so that he gives you everything back, and he’ll be here if you wanna talk to him, but will disappear if you leave the area.

Next time, we’ll look at Sulahfat island and maybe Puzzeele’s Domain too.

So after the big amount of NPCs Boned City has, we still got another block on Puzzeele’s domain, but right now, Sulahfat Island.

-Ptooy Pete: A lifeguard guarding on the Sulahfat beach. He is the one to blame Mario for kidnapping people, while it was just someone "disguised" as Mario. (Shadow Mario). Anyway he’s obviously a Ptooie. He is blue of skin and has a star pattern on him. His lack of arms kinda makes it difficult, but his teeth are good enough to kill things and save people, so yeah.

-Il Piantissimo: He’s just visiting. You can race him as some side game to earn rewards depending on your performance. He can only be found here though.

-Piantro: A Pianta scientist who studies anatomy. He is also fascinated by Human anatomy, as hinted by his name. His sidequest involves tattling some rare enemies so that he could study them. Also do some stuff so that he can examine you for his study on Human anatomy.

-Pidante: A judge Pianta. He is the one to sentence Mario to be imprisoned. He has a sidequest where you have to check if all the guards of the prison are present, as well as the prisoners. He looks just like the Judge from Sunshine. Even though he is just a judge, he acts like a true chief of police and always checks if everything’s alright.

-Sonia: A sunflower. She looks like those found in Sunshine, because, again, this whole location is a callback to Sunshine. She has a sidequest later on in the game where she seems to not receive the sun. Go to where the sun is, and ask it why it’s not shining on her. Where the sun is is your guess. I mean there probably is some place in the world of this game where the sun could be, or anyone who can control it.

-Piano: Another Pianta, but this one is female and is an accomplished pianist. Her sidequest is recollecting her music sheets after they flew outta the window.

-Snadia: A female Snailicorn. She is a tourist here, and is among the passengers of the cruise who appear just at the moment you embark. She is part of the super tedious sidequest.

-Nokilas: A Noki. He plays very well the trumpet, don’t ask why, he just plays it. He has a sidequest which I’m not sure about.

-Niki: Nokilas’ girlfriend. She thinks he looks cool when he plays. She wants to learn to play something herself. This is her sidequest.

-Piantenae: A female Pianta who has a crazy sense of... sensing things nearby. And the sidequest definitely is not accurate. You gotta sneak past her and follow her without her noticing. If only you could be invisible... oh, wait a sec... oh yeah right.

-Planktopus: He technically is allied with the Puzzeeles, but he lives here... or at least just next to Sulahfat island, in the ocean. During the main quest he disguises himself as Mario and captures most of the people on the beach. Mario is blamed for it of course and is thrown in jail. He is a plankton-like creature with octopus attributes, like his tentacles.

-Nohra: A Lochlady who is actually close to Barbahayra. She’s her sister to be precise. She has a silver dress and one golden bracelet. She still has her bridal veil Lochladies normally wear. She is part of the super tedious sidequest.

And now, we move on to Puzzeele’s Domain NPCs. They’re mostly Puzzeeles, and since they’re all based on demons who tempt people into sinning, then I guess we can say that "nobody’s perfect!" *supposed laughter* By the way, Mammon can be found here before he moves to Toad Town, just thought I’d bring that up:

-Lucifer: Can be found here in the postgame, during her free time. She is one of Mario’s partners during his adventure and was kidnapped by Giggles, the manager of the Happy Dome so that he could power his circus. She is saved by Mario and Co. and joins afterward. At the time she can be found as an NPC, she has already been crowned Queen of the Puzzeeles after the King, Sataneel, fell to the party, and her being his only heir.

-Asmodeus: A Passionate Puzzeele who is passionate about ONE thing: Lucifer. He keeps thinking about her at a point his brain is getting messed up. He has multiple sidequests, one of which involves reading Lucifer’s diary somehow to find out what she thinks about him so that his mind can be clear at last. He has a Mallet and a scar on his left eye, as well as an armor protecting his chest. His passion, his lust is apparent through his movement, and even despite that Lucifer herself doesn’t know what he really wants. He occupies the role of Vice-prince until Berith becomes of age.

-Leviathan: A female Puzzeele how is secretly jealous of Lucifer’s beauty, but acts as if she were more beautiful. She also appears to be Stayzee’s friend... they’re a lot like each other. She’s part of the super tedious sidequest. It’s also funny talking to her in inconvenient situations, whatever that is, because her dialogue can be hilarious. She brushes her hair to the side wearing a hair clip, and also wears a coat reaching her tail.

-Belphegor: A quite lazy Puzzeele. He never likes to do things the way they’re supposed to be done and always looks for easy ways out. He has the appearance of a generic Puzzeele, but his hair is different. His sidequest is about presenting him a problem so hard it cannot be done in an easy way. Kinda like the question Petuni tells you to ask her about in TTYD. Be warned, though, Belphegor is a tough soul, he’ll always find a way out, so give it all you got.

-Verrine: A very impatient Puzzeele. She is about Lucifer’s age and knows her since her childhood. She even says that she was impatient for Lucifer to return to her home. She has a ponytail, with some of her hair still out of the elastic, and also wears a small shirt with a heart drawing on it. Her sidequest is about her waiting for someone to arrive, but that someone seems to be taking their time. Find out where he/she is and tell them to hurry before Verrine kills herself.

-Rosier: A handsome Puzzeele who lets his hair fly through the wind, and his hair is long. His hair is like Bowser’s but blue. His face looks dreamy too. He actually pines for Lucifer, and his sidequest is get her to talk to him. Since she’s a party member, it’s easy. It’s kinda similar to the TTYD sidequest where you gotta put Goombella in front of a random Goomba in Pirate’s Grotto.

-Buer: An old and wise Puzzeele who is actually sinless, something that’s never seen in Puzzeeles. He is the King’s (in this case the Queen’s) advisor and is a teacher in the local school. His students respect him more than any other teacher because he has big power over lighting. His only difference with the other Puzzeeles are his long beard and mustache, plus glasses.

-Œillet: A rich Puzzeele who well, breaks the vow of poverty whatever that means. That’s what I found about the demon ok? He is however never open for giving away money. In fact, as far as anyone knows, he’s never even spent money. Well, save for his mansion and furniture. He is a generic Puzzeele, but with smoking clothes and a monocle. His sidequest has not been decided of yet. He is the shopkeeper of the local item shop and his shop is from the Cashbag Co. line of shops.

-Oriens: One of the elite guards at the Flooded Fort. He likes to eat Sushi and go on dates. His appearance is just a generic Puzzeele with armor on his chest. He holds a Zora spear-looking weapon. He is mostly the forgetful one in the group, even though he never really fails at his job.

-Paymon: Another guard. This one is fascinated by anime and is pretty much a video game geek. His hair is brushed to the side and colored green, while the rest reaches the back of his neck, and he too has armor around his chest. And also, he wields the same weapon as his comrade. He is the enthusiastic one in the group, maybe because he too is after Lucifer and wants to protect her at all cost. Or who knows maybe he’s actually after the next girl on this page.

-Egyn: Yet another guard. She’s always alert and nothing escapes her death stare... sounds a lot like Luigi if y’ask me. She’s Edgy Egyn. She has long, smooth hair reaching somewhere in the lower half of her body, and her armor covers even less than the other two, wrapping a smaller part of the chest. She too has, whattay know, a Zora spear-looking weapon. She’s the group’s strong arm, she holds girl power mind you. She doesn’t even need weapons to take down the forces of evil. She also likes to act like the absolute leader of the group, which is actually also kinda her role. But outside of her job, she’s super soft and cute, so you could say she somewhat bipolar.

-Amaymon: The last of the elite guards. He’s quite unskilled, and the sidequest is with him. He gets lost looking for... stuff. It’s up to you to find him. His hair is shorter than most other Puzzeele, which gives the impression that he is younger, and by younger we can also say "not as competent". With same armor around his chest, he however has a Silverscale spear-looking weapon this time, since he needs a stronger weapon cuz himself is weaker. However, he’s pretty lovable and the other members of the team keep encouraging him and show faith in him. It’s a pretty touching scene to look at.

Btw, quick note before we continue, I love these four already even though I came up with them not long ago. Their respective demons are attributed to each of the four cardinal points. Egyn is in the north (she’s also the toughest one, so it’s accurate), Oriens is in the East, Paymon the West (They’re more on the neutral side, neither up or down) and Amaymon is South (he’s down, being the weakest). They are actually relevant to the story but I just didn’t come up with them until now, so the Chapter gets a remake. They are present in the Finale. That’s how good they are.

-Ben: A Rayban (just when you thought you’d escape those) who wears... glasses. He owns a shop in the Domain. His shop sells glasses! Each set has a different effect. They’re not 100% important, see not even important, but they change the tone of the screen. Some glasses make the world look like it’s colored in 8-bit, some 16-bit, some old photograph, and you cam even put two glasses at a time to see the effect it does then. His shop is of the Cashbag Co. line of shops.

-Rayna: Another Rayban, and also the last one you’ll find as a notable NPCs in this part of the ocean. She takes care of the inn.

-Berith: Lucifer’s baby brother. He is to become Vice-prince when he becomes of age. He has the innocence of a child, which will unfortunately partly fade away with time, and it is already seen that he resorts to violence whenever he feels aggressed. He is tiny and his body is only split into three pieces, and his face doesn’t look so humanoid-y.

Ok, there were more NPCs in Puzzeele’s Domain that there wasn’t anymore space on the sheet I was drawing them on (and yes, I’ve drawn all of these guys on paper) and I didn’t want to start up a new one just to put a few NPCs that were missing, so here’s a list of NPCs in the Kappa Ocean in general.

-Cheefilet: A Cheep Cheep who lives here. He is Sashimi’s friend and reason to come here. He is part of the super tedious sidequest. He also has a sidequest of his own.

-Raymond: A Rayban. His glasses are sunglasses. His sidequest is buying him a new pair of sunglasses. Found in Ben’s shop in Puzzeele’s Domain, that is.

-Rayya: A female Rayban (you’re gonna see a lot of Raybans, it’s the migration period.) who wears red girly glasses. She had been separated from her boyfriend because of the density of the crowd, whom you should find.

-Benneton: The aforementioned boyfriend.

-Bonnie: Another female Rayban. This one does not have glasses, so it’s hard for her to see where she’s going, especially in that crowd. Guide her out of it so that movement becomes easier for her.

And these are all the ones that can lead you somewhere. So I guess since we got that out of the way, we can talk about something else.

There is a list of characters I wanna draw in the future because they’re relevant to the story.

-Merlon: Being different in appearance in every Paper Mario game, it’s only normal that I too give him a redesign.

-Majimi: I once said I would draw him one day, so I’ll draw him one day.

-Snifle: Not so hard to draw, I think only the rainbow effect you normally see on Pixls will be the challenge.

-Dimentcello: He is the "cook" of the game, so it makes sense that I want to draw him.

-Mona and Sonny: The main shopkeepers of the game.

-Bill Cashbag: Being the owner of most item shops in the game.

-Gooman: He is a relevant part of Peach’s castle.

-Crowk: He’s not hard to draw, and I’m like "why not?"

-Pr. Squeezee: A significant character in Chapter 2.

-King Pen: Another significant character of that same chapter.

-King Bobthur and PercyBomb: They accompany through the majority of Hunter’s castle.

-Dooplay: It’s obvious why.

-Magino: He’s actually pretty important and adds to the charm of the chapter.

-Skiller: The only legit NPC in Dried-out Valley.

-Tacky T: The representative of Boned City.

-Asmodeus: Every single point made about the fact that the Puzzeeles are redesigned does lead to say he needs one too.

-The Merwoahmaids: Oriens, Paymon, Egyn and Amaymon in all their glory. The fant4stic I tell ya. Also, maybe Paymon and Egyn, my two personal favorite, will get individual artworks. (Btw Paymon is actually the Puzzeele that was hanging out with Asmodeus and claimed he was the president of Mario’s fanbase, so that’s something.)

-Planktopus: He deserves an artwork, cuz y’know, he references Shadow Mario.

-Merltue: He’s Jesus himself, do I need to say anything?

-Eleetle: He’s like the Kolorado/Flavio/Flint Cragley of the game so it’s only obvious why I’m putting him on the list.

-Captain Bonehead: There sure are a lot of’em Skellobits in this game, and this one’s cool enough to receive an artwork.

-Valldo: C’mon! He’s related to both Block AND Cybelle!

-Mokitima: I should do his artwork even though that’s gotta one of the least memorable charcaters.

And there you have it, these characters all will get drawn one day. In the meantime, See Ya!

So, Good news. I remade the Prologue which is now majorly improved, since it was just one paragraph long last time. Some of the dialogue is really funny too if I say for myself. Just read it. Same story with added depth, but it’s still the same thing kinda.

Here begins a new story, a story which you never heard before (or based on the fact that this chapter is being remade, you did hear it before). This is the story, of how, all of a sudden anything but order would take place. The story of how dozens of people’s fate were blown by the winds of change and kept most of them from horrible incomes.

This, is how it all begun.

"Hey Bro!"

These were the first words Mario heard today. He got out of bed and went to have breakfast, and here was his brother Luigi greeting him.

Luigi: Did ya sleep well tonight Bro?
Mario: Oh yeah!

Mario speaks of something though. Luigi seems to be listening carefully.

Luigi: What? You dreamt of the world coming to an end?
Mario: *nod*
Luigi: Well, it’s just a dream after all. A lot of people have dreams about all that kind of creepy stuff! Don’t worry, I don’t think the world’s ever gonna end while we’re in it!

Mario stares at him with a look that screams "You know what you’re right." Soon after though the TV program is interrupted by a quick message.

News reporter: We are now interrupting the show for a short period of time to announce you of what is saddening for me to say, but I am enforced to inform the entire Mushroom Kingdom that the lovable, kind and most particularly popular mayor of Toad Town, Mister Royal T, has suddenly and sadly passed away today morning and was found dead in his mansion. It is however unknown if his death was an intentional murder or just a simple natural heart failure. His funerals will be held today at 12 PM and the gates to The Castle are closed during the entire day. The normal broadcast will be resumed shortly after this message.
Luigi: Well that’s shocking. That’s a mayor I actually liked. And Bro, you sure slept in today, because it already is 11:30 AM now! If we want to make it to the funeral we better move NOW!

Sure enough, they both get out the front door, and Mario’s mysteriously already dressed up despite the fact that he just was in his pajamas. So they get out, but as soon as they get closer to the pipe that gets them to the sewers to Toad Town, the quickest but most dangerous way, two shadowy figures run by and SNATCH their hammers! (Had to say snatch with effect)

Luigi: Hey! Who are these guys? Ghosts?
Mario notices his hammer is gone.
Luigi: Oh no! They took our hammers! Let’s go after them, Big Bro!

The figures run through a nearby grassy area, the Litlue woods. Its trees are bizarrely light blue for some reason. Must be some sickness or something. But we don’t care about that, because our hammers are more important. I mean let’s be real for a second, Nintendo logic aside, you just wouldn’t think our heroes would carry the trees in this forest around instead of their hammers?

Anyway, deep into the woods, a bush seems to be calling out for Mayro and Weegi.

???: Hey! Psssssst!
Luigi: W-What? Who was that? Mario, did you hear something?
Mario: Oh Yeah!
???: Don’t worry, just a talking bush! You’ve probably come across Spike-shelled turtles, Ice-breathing Skeletons, Cybernetic Dragons, Thousand-year Demons, World-domination obsessed beans, and you’re afraid, OF A TALKING BUSH?!
Luigi: It’s just... we don’t see a lot of talking bushes around these parts.
???: So yer telling me that looking at a psycho-clown fused with a Mustachioed man is not as weird as a talking bush?
Luigi: No! Absolutely not!
???: Then come closer!

They get closer. Just as Luigi is about to embrace the bush, a Goomba springs out of it, startling our boy Luigi. The Goomba is Mustachioed himself, with a business suit, necktie, and beige fedora.

Goombeddy: Greetings, plumbers, I am Goombeddy, a Goomba, as you would never have guessed. But I can’t talk much now, we must move!
Luigi: Wait, how’re we supposed to trust you anyway?
Goombeddy: Look, I was sent your way because my master needs you. Yes, both of you. He says he knows you and would like of your service for something super important!
Luigi: So that guy in question knows us?
Goombeddy: Yes, but I’ll explain more later! For now we must get moving!

Goombeddy, the smart strong-headed Goomba, joins your party. With the help of his never-lying tablet, he can tattle enemies, tell you about the location in which you stand or share information about a certain character, just to name a few things.

Goombeddy: So these fiends that passed here earlier have your hammers? Then what’re you waiting for? Let’s bite at those big jerks!
Luigi: Biting wouldn’t exactly be accurate, but anyway, let’s go!

Just as the conversation ends, a group of Goombas approach the newly-formed trio.

Goomba: Hey guys! Look! It’s the plumbers!
ParaGoomba: No way! We gotta stop them from reaching Toad Town! Lord Bowser’s gonna get there anytime to kidnap the princess now!
Spiny Goomba: Let’s get’ em mah bros!
*Beginning of battle*
Goombeddy: Mario! Luigi! Work off those moves you have! We can overcome these pathetic slugs! Not saying Goombas aren’t tough, ya know, but still!

Luigi and Mario are shocked, they didn’t expect a battle this early in the game. They hop once together to express their surprise.

Goombeddy: Wait, you forgot how to fight! Well good thing I’m here! Without me, who knows how humiliating would it have been to losing to Goombas!
Luigi: Can you get to the teaching part already?
Goombeddy: Sure!

The battle options pop up.

Goombeddy: You see these? These are your attacking options! Here you choose how you attack your enemies! Just select either "Jump" or "Hammer" to attack an enemy! Do that to this first Goomba until it’s done! Except you don’t have a choice right now since you don’t have your hammer!

*Goomba’s dead*

Ok, good! Now see that one? With the wings? It’s a Paragoomba! And you can’t use your hammer to beat it because it’s flying! And you can’t really reach it with a small hammer, which you don’t even have at the moment. (Maybe having those trees instead of hammers wasn’t that bad after all!) But what will reach it? A jump! Jump on flying enemies to damage them!

*Paragoomba’s dead*

And now here’s a Spiny Goomba! Just attack it!

At this point you’re forced to jump on it, but that obviously hurts.

Goombeddy: Wait. What just happened here? Oh yeah! You jumped on it! Come on Mario/Luigi, you fool! You really thought jumping on spikes is gonna get you somewhere? Use your hammers, darn it!
Luigi: But we don’t have them!
Goombeddy: Wait... oh yeah! That’s right! Don’t worry, there’s... NO WAY WE CAN BEAT THIS ONE RUN! There’s a run option in the "Tactics" category. Select it to run away from the battle. Not the bravest option there is, but we can’t do otherwise, remember?

Sure enough, you run away.

Spiny Goomba: Hey, no fun! C’mon guys, what’re we waiting for, after them! (The other Goombas were just dizzy the whole time, not dead)

Goombeddy: Ok, you two, be cautious. We can’t fight off Spiked enemies without your hammers! Just remember that and we’re alright! Now AFTER THE JERKS WHO TOOK YOUR HAMMERS!
Luigi: Geez no need to kill my eardrums like that! I am really capable of hearing!

Now each time a Spiny Goomba approaches, you’ll be prompted with an exclamation point above Goombeddy’s head. The shadowy figures are eventually seen at the end of the woods, and escape to the Darkreen Plains, a plain area with Dark Green grass. At least it’s not weird, but I think you get the pun now. The figures are seen running like crazy in it. What you must do? Catch them! They will jump from bush to bush, but with a pattern. Am"bush" them! Ok mayyyyyybe that wasn’t funny, but admit it, it’s a nice pun. Anyway, get them stuck, somehow.

???: Oh great, they got us cornered!
???2: Oh you think?
???: Well, yeah sure, what did I tell you, this wasn’t a good bush to hide in, Hector.
Hector: Look Victor, I can’t get us outta any situation. You gotta use that circle that sits between your shoulders too!
Victor: Well, still, you gotta admit it’s pretty bad we got cornered in a place with no walls!
Goombeddy: Look, are you two still gonna talk for long? Because these chaps want their hammers back and all, so if you would kindly hand them over?
Hector: Hey don’t think we took them to give them back! You gotta GET THEM back with those rusty boots you have!
Luigi: RUSTY?!
RUSTY?!
Do you know how high these boots make me jump?
Victor: Prove it, Fancyoveralls.
Luigi: Oh that’s where you cross the line! C’mon Bro, let’s show them if our boots are as "rusty" as they say!

PROLOGUE BOSS: HECTOR AND VICTOR.

Goombeddy: Ok, lads! Boss time! First, this fight can be tough, and it’s your hammers that are on the line, so it’s better if we make things more interesting with... ACTION COMMANDS! They’re easy to use! First, try to jump on either Hector or Victor!

In-game instructor: Just as you are about to land on an enemy, press the button that shows up on screen!

Goombeddy: Ok good! You racked up 2 damage instead of the regular 1! With two more hits like this, Hector should run out of HP! That reminds me, try using my tattle ability on bosses! It really helps a lot so that you can figure out the ways to beat them!

Tattle: That’s Hector, A Shadowy guy we just met. Based on what I can get on this tablet, he was spotted occasionally in this world and was noted to possess power over dark magic, but why would he need a flimsy hammer then? Max HP is 5, ATT is 2. He will attack using dark magic, shooting black orbs at you or make a black sword appear. Aside from his HP, he’s not all that powerful.

That’s Victor, who is, based on what we have so far, related to Hector in some way. I’d say they’re twins. Max HP is 7, ATT is 1. He will shield himself occasionally, which makes it that he can take 1 damage without getting hurt. But his attack power is weaker than Hector’s, so he’s not a very tough guy either.

After the fight.

Hector: What? How didja? Even without your hammers, you’re so powerful?
Victor: How could this happen? You’ll pay Mario! And Luigi! Or maybe I should’ve let Hector say it, so that it would sound more firm.
Hector: Nah it’s ok, but you be sure we won’t forget that Mario! And Luigi! And whoever that Goomba is!

They warp away thanks to Victor’s magic. Somehow the bros felt like this whole thing had something to do with Royal T’s death. But they had to hurry to the castle with their newly gained hammers, because after what the Goombas said, they knew the castle was gonna get invaded by Bowser’s troops.

I’ll get to work on Chapter 1 remake. For now, I hope you like this gem that tells how everything really started! Anyway, See Ya!

Guys, I figured out who the last optional partner’s gonna be!
I fugred out his abilities.
Who he is.
But he’s not mysterious.
Nor a traveler.
Rather a simple guy.
Who somehow got into the Ancient Shrine because he was so bored he decided he was gonna go there (and how he got there is anyone’s guess, the shrine is located on Kiti island).
Who is from a very weak species but himself is good.
You know him as one of the NPCs from one of the various locations which’s NPCs I already talked about.
And his sidequest is one that says he suddenly disappeared.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the partner that is going to close up the roster, which is such an amazing roster.

PACI T!!!!!

Yes, that hippie Toad you thought was so useless.

Unfortunately, I haven’t drawn him yet because I decided he would be the partner yesterday.

Anyway, his main ability is that his hat is big enough so that he can carry coins and items in it. So that makes him a wallet expansion.

But his best ability is a new one that has never been used.

You know, it’s actually thanks to Mario + Rabbids that I got this idea.

I don’t wanna spoil anything, but at some point you’re supposed to carry something super cold and get it to the desert. No one can do that besides Toad, as he can carry anything on his cap, and the cap makes it so that he doesn’t feel the cold the ice block provides. So I figured since Toad has that ability, maybe I should pass it on to Paci T.

So Paci T’s overworld ability is to shield Mario from anything that’s coming on him, with his cap. He can even sometimes carry stuff you can’t carry, like Podoboos, if you time a jump precisely, you can jump over lava and make a Podoboo land on Paci T’s head. Once on his head, this thing will never leave except when something is done, I dunno, maybe press a certain button, or hild it down (yeah hold it down sounds more legit than just press).

So sadly, again, I haven’t drawn him yet, but here’s the bio that goes with his artwork.

And here he is, it’s actually Paci T! Who knew he had a use that wasn’t talking about his own interests? Even though he’s a Toad, Paci T is quite robust and would really go anywhere if his mind doesn’t stop him. Thing is, his mind is so clear and empty he can possibly think pf anything, and that gets him in bad situations. He has an individual item storage and wallet in his cap, allowing YOU to profit from it and use him as a talking expansion wallet, but he’s got more than that! He can also shield Mario from hazard coming from above, such as Swoopers, spiked ceilings (REALLY?), meteors and stuff alike, but that’s still not the best part, he can CARRY things too dangerous for anyone else to carry on his cap, which protects him from any harm. You’re gonna see yourselves using him a lot in some sidequests. He is a daring Toad who, despite his species of origin, does not have an annoying voice (well I personally don’t find Toad’s voice to be annoying but ok), except when he talks about his uninteresting interests. However, he is the first Toad to enter the Ancient Shrine or any other pit of 100 trials, so you really gotta give him that. By the way, he likes peaces, like any hippie, but is not afraid to resort to violence when mandatory. He also has big mood swings, as he can be seen crying and then two seconds later he’s having the time of his life.

He’s the next thing I’m drawing. Anyway, until then, See Ya!

Remake for chapter 1. Sure, Toadsworth is not in it, but I think it’s great personally. I knida looked big like chapters 13 and 14 in the Notes application, but there actually isn’t all that much to it in the words department. Also, Stayzee’s in there, I actually gave her a role in the chapter, and that role is to waste your t*please read it to find out those last three letters*.

Now that Mario and Luigi have their hammers again, they can battle spiked enemies! Hurray! And with the help of their new companion Goombeddy, they need to hurry to Peach’s Castle to inform her about the fact that they need to get to where Goombeddy’s master is. Plus, Bowser.

Spiny Goomba: Hey plumbers! Stop playin’ coward! Ya can’t run away from just a stupid Goomba like I am! Let’s show’ em how it’s done boys!

This time, Well, it’s the same fight, except you can actually kill the Spiny Goomba.

Spiny Goomba: Urgh! No! How did ya do that now! You had my hopes high, man! I thought I could actually overpower you, and then Lord Bowser and rule in his place! You killjoys!

He runs away, and the others follow him.

Luigi: Okiedokey! Let’s a go to the castle now!

Problem is, the gates close at noon, so they don’t have much time left. They hop in the pipe to Toad Town sewers.

Goombeddy: Yuk! This place reeks! Is it necessary to tell the princess you’re out?
Mario: Yeah!
Goombeddy: Alright, but let’s make it quick!

You fight Goombas, Paragoombas, Spiny Goombas, and now even Koopa Troopas, Dusty Ninjis, and actually Bloopers, who live in these sewers. You also solve puzzles that can only be solved with a hammer. Basic first level stuff!

Anyway, on the other side:

Goombeddy: Finally, we’re here! And on time! Quick! Let’s get through the door!

Sadly, when you get there, it’s closing time. PERFECT TIMING RITE DER!

Nass T: Sorry, Mario Bros, should’ve got there earlier, the gates are closed!
Goombeddy: Get out of the way, ‘Shroomy! We need to get past!
Nass T: Sorry, when I say the gate’s closed, it’s closed! There’s nothing you can do about that!
Luigi: You don’t understand! Bowser’s troops are soon gonna invade! We must get through that gate!
Nass T: Look, my job is to keep this gate shut until tomorrow, and there ain’t any 'stached old creep in rusty boots telling me to open it!
Luigi: What is it with you people? My boots are not rusty! And I am not an old creep!
Nass T: Sorry, still not convincing enough! Do you have any proof the castle is about to get invaded?
Goombeddy: We came across some of Bowser’s troops earlier, is that enough for ya?
Nass T: Hmmm, nope. I need to actually SEE the proof, not hear it, because you never know how many liars there are in this world, probably disguised as the Mario Bros! Besides, I have never seen them hanging out with a Goomba!
Goombeddy: Hey! Got a problem with Goombas? Friends, let’s get out of here, find another way around the problem because this stonehead won’t budge.
Luigi: Well, then let’s explore! It’s the best thing we can do right about now!

You need to explore Toad Town to see if there is, indeed, a way to get past those gates. I mean, probably it’s not as good as an idea they say it is, but not like we had many options there. Anyway, there are NPCs you can talk to, but no sidequests. But what you really wanna do is go to Toad Harbor, where Peach’s statue is. What a beautiful sunset... if it were at dusk, because it’s still noon right now remember! I mean the gates closed at noon, and they just closed! So we’re still at noon!

Anyway, in Toad Harbor, there are some other characters sitting around, like Passpar T, a boat captain, Stayzee, a Crazee Dayzee you already know is annoying. If you pass by her right now, though, she’ll say that:

Stayzee: Oh my! Is it the one and only Mario who approaches all that is me? How marvelous! I’ve always wanted recognition you know. I am a pretty big idol in Jazzafrazz town, but elsewhere... NOTHING!
Goombeddy: Yeah that’s great and all, but we were just passing, Mister Mario is not open for autographs!
Stayzee: Oh yes, sure, but please accept doing me a favor while you’re here!
Goombeddy: Look Misses...
Stayzee: That’s Miss Stayzee to you!
Goombeddy: Okay, Miss... we really are in a hurry here, could you just not bombard us with tedious sidequests, if you mind!
Stayzee: Oh, don’t worry! It’s just a teensy-bitsy little-.... sy bit problem I have that doesn’t take a genius like you to solve! Here, let me tell you how it all started...
Goombeddy: Oh no, you really don’t need to tell us your entire life story here!
Stayzee: You may want to lay down and open those ears! It all started when I was just a little bud of a flower! I was so foolish, yet so beautiful, and was not aware of the dark side of life that is hidden to us during the innocence of our childhood. I soon came across a handsome, but oh so handsome, young Daisy. He meant all the beauties of the world for me, so I had to attract him, and I thought I was beautiful enough to do so, but NO! He was one heck of an exigent petalhead! Well, that’s what I thought, until I realized he was already in love with another flower in town! I wilted from the inside and... it just still gets me!
Goombeddy: Yeah, ok, and what do you want us to do with that?
Stayzee: Find my necklace!
Mario passes out and Luigi is left his mouth open wide.
Goombeddy: Wait, you went on to tell me about your story with men to claim your necklace?
Stayzee: Oh, don’t be such intolerant folks! I just wanted to share my own bit of experience that has happened somewhere in my existence! Oh, and how rude of me to not tell you who I am! I am Stayzee, Stayzee the Dayzee, haha! I hope you like that name, because you won’t forget it!
Luigi: So, guys, do we do it?
Mario goes on to say that there’s no harm in doing that since anyway, they can’t get past the gate.
Goombeddy: But Mario! Bowser’s troops are coming any minute now! We mustn’t do the benevolent kids and help anyone!

But well, it looks like Mario’s words, so inaudible yet so convincing, had the upper hand.

Goombeddy: Well, fine, but as soon as we find the necklace, we give it to the loud lady and figure a way out.

And just by walking a little more, a Koopa Troopa calls out for you.

Kooplarson: Hey! Mr. Mario! May I speak to you a little?
Luigi: Sure! My bro is always open for questions!
Kooplarson: I overheard you talking to this woman over here, and I think I know where that necklace could be!
Goombeddy: Well do tell! This is gonna be way faster than I thought!
Kooplarson: A few weeks ago, my daughter befriended a nice Koopa...
Goombeddy: Woah, woah, you’re not gonna tell her life story now!
Kooplarson: No wait, it’s not very long! See she befriended a Nice Koopa a few weeks back, and he was nice, to tell the truth. As time went by, they became closer to each other, and even called themselves a couple! I was more than ready to accept him as my son-in-law when the time would come, but we soon discovered that he was a wanted criminal that was searched for by the police. I did what I had to do, but now she won’t listen to me anymore because I sent her love away. I still feel terrible about it, but I also found out he gave her a necklace that apparently was stolen by him. Maybe it’s the one you’re looking for!
Luigi: Hmm... ok! Where can we find her?
Kooplarson: I’d be happy to get you there, but I’m so busy since my wife divorced me, so I’m stuck here at work trying to make me, my daughter and my father live. If you want to know where they are, you should probably look in the Toad Town gardens. I own a house right next to those! Good luck!
Goombeddy: Why, thank you! It’s about time someone actually agrees to help us!

Get to the gardens. There is an old Koopa Troopa with a scythe, and he wears the same boots as Kooplarson, so he must be the guy you’re looking for. His name is Koos-Koos.

KoosKoos: What? Whut’s dat? Yerr sayin’ yerr lickin’... lookin’ for one of them necklesses and that it mate... I mean might bee the one my granddaughter has?
Goombeddy: That’s what your son told us anyway.
KoosKoos: Well, it’s true dat she did git a necklass from a guy dat wuz bitin’... I MEAN DAYTIN’ her fer some tah’me, but see, I don’t moo... I mean know where it is, and well, Kooplea kinda isn’t 'ere at the moment! Could ye wet... I mean wait for her so she comes black? Black? I mennt back! Cheezes, can Ah talk teday?
Goombeddy: No! We’re in a hurry!
Luigi: Do you know at least where she could be?
KoosKoos: Well, she does from time to time go ferr a folk... walk near the gates of the town over the’e! I sting... think she did go the’e now, y’know, to regret... forget the hard time she’s havin’ at the moment! I do feel sorry after mah son reported her joke’s end... I mean boyfriend to be a professional... CRIMINAL! I said criminal, not professional! Anyway, where was ah? Myeah, criminal. So da paw-lice took him away, and she was pretty opposite... Upset to see 'im go! Ya git da hole mixture... picture now... and ah cold... COULD really use some break cuz I can’t talk teday apparently.
Goombeddy: Zzzzzzzzzzz...
Luigi: Ok, thank you, we’re on our way! Goombeddy, wake up!
Goombeddy: Huh? Yeah, thanks!

Go to that area, and there, well, you find the necklace, but the girl, whose name is Kooplea as hinted by KoosKoos, is nowhere to be found. You do get the necklace back to Stayzee though.

Stayzee: Wait, you found it? My, this is most splendid! Allow me to give you this as a reward for your trouble!

She gives you a star piece! Pretty good for this early in the game.

Kooplarson: Oh hello, Mr. Mario! Did you see my daughter? How is she going?
Luigi: Ummm... actually, we didn’t find her.
Kooplarson: What? Where did you find the necklace anyway?
Luigi: Somewhere near the woods over there, just like your father told us!
Kooplarson: Oh no, this is bad! What if she went in? You sure you didn’t see her somewhere else?
Goombeddy: She wasn’t in the garden, that’s for sure!
Kooplarson: Oh, what have I done? I think I made her go there!
Goombeddy: Now, what makes you say that?
Kooplarson: Ever since the police took away her boyfriend, she had always tried to get away from me, but I never thought she’d go to escape Town! Please! You must find her and convince her to come back! Who knows the trouble she could get into?
Goombeddy: Yeah, I think that’s serious, because Bowser’s army is now on its way to storm the castle, and that Toad guard won’t let anyone through, so she better not be so far.
Kooplarson: Oh man, this is worse than I thought! Please, bring her back home for me! Oh, and before you go, take this!

You get a courage shell, an item that boosts your defense or completely shields you from incoming attacks for one turn!

Kooplarson: Please be careful!

Out of town, you can see many Koopa Troopas, Koopatrols, Hammer Bros, Porguipines, Ninjis and Magikoopas running towards the town, and here starts a segment of whacking NPCs with your hammer to make them go away. At some point, a speech bubble appears in the crowd yelling "Help!" If you get closer to the bubble, just whack that spot repeatedly and all the army runs away in the direction of the castle.

Kooplea: Phew! That was close! I thought I was done for sure! Really, I must thank y... OH MY GOSH! M___MARIO? AND LUIGI?
Luigi: Yeah, It’s us! Yay!
Goombeddy: Look, listen, blondie, your dad’s worried sick about you! You better get back home or I can tell he’s gonna hang himself up!
Kooplea: What? Ugh! I can’t believe you came here to save me so that you could send me back home!
Goombeddy: And I can’t believe the fact that you’d rather die instead!
Kooplea: You don’t understand! He took away my life! I had it settled! I loved him! But he had to take him away... and what’s the point anyway I don’t wanna stay in this stupid world! You shouldn’t have come!
Goombeddy: Look, lil’ girly! Your dad sent your boyfriend away for your own good! He was a criminal, wake up for a second! Don’t you realize he might’ve befriended you so that he would backstab you and then run away with your money?
Kooplea: No! He loved me! He wasn’t that kind of guy!
Kooplarson: I know that, sweetheart... but I couldn’t break the law and let him! I was seriously afraid for you!

Luigi is startled again by the Koopa Troopa.

Kooplea: I don’t even know why YOU bothered coming here! You know I hate you for doing that!
Kooplarson: Look, Kooplea, I liked him too, he was a nice guy! But imagine the government found out! Not only he would go to jail, but our whole family! I can’t let that happen, as a father. I would do anything to protect you, even if that means breaking your trust. I love you, and you might still hate me after that, but it doesn’t matter to me! All I want is for you to be safe!

He walks away.

Goombeddy (sobbing): Now that’s a father! How could you not like him?
Kooplea: Look, I just have my own reasons for liking people! I’ll go back home, but I won’t forgive him just yet!
Goombeddy: Speaking of your home, it’s being attacked by Bowser’s troops? And your dad’s there too!
Kooplea: What? The town is being attacked? Oh no, this isn’t good.

She thinks for a second.

Kooplea: You know, after all, you did save me, so I’ll tell you what! I’ll help you get these brutes away! But after that, we go our separate ways! Anyway, the name’s Kooplea!
Goombeddy: Goombeddy, pleased to meet you! Kinda!

Kooplea, the kind-hearted but moody Koopa Troopa joins your party! Her shell can be kicked away to retrieve far away items or trigger out-of-reach switches. You can also keep her shell in place by holding down [button].

Kooplea: Let’s just move it!
Nass T. comes in running, he looks panicked.
Nass T: Woah! Mario Bros! You were right! Bowser’s army is everywhere! They’re ravaging the town, and are headed to the castle!
Goombeddy: Ha! Yes! It’s about time! We can finally get through the gate, I assume?
Nass T: Yes! Just go! Stop this madness! That’ll teach me to not listen to you!

You go to the town. Some Koopa Troopas will attack you on sight, but other more powerful enemies will keep doing what they are doing until they are hit with the hammer and that somehow makes them run away. Only Koopa Troopas can be fought during this segment.

In front of the castle, a Goomba is seen running towards you. Mario and Luigi both recognize him, as he is Peach’s recently recruited bodyguard, Gooman.

Gooman: Oh! Mario! And Luigi! Great to see you here! We are in big need of your help, because the castle is not doing as good as it looks like!
Luigi: Gooman! Where’s the Princess?
Gooman: Umm
See
Well... She’s on the top floor!
*Facepalm from everyone*
Kooplea: C’mon, Mario and Luigi! We can’t just sit here! She needs our help!
Goombeddy: You know, on second thought you’re not as bad as I thought you’d be. Just be sure not to screw up your part!
Gooman: Anyway, there are lotsa goons in the castle, and I mean LOTSA! There’s Koopas as far as the eye can see, at least from various angles of the insides of the castle! I know some secret passages though, we’ll be fine! Just be sure not to fall to any traps that were set up and activated by security!

DUNGEON 1: Peach’s castle.

Enemies:
-Koopa Troopas
-Dusty Ninjis
-Goombas
-Hammer Bros
-Paratroopas
-Koopatrols

Magikoopas can appear as healers to the enemies, but are never fought directly. You can’t kill them, but if you defeat every other enemy on-screen, they run away.

In this dungeon, you’ll come across many puzzles which involve hitting a switch at the right time while Mario’s somewhere else. And also, paintings exist that make you teleport to other parts of the castle.

At the final room.

Glitch: Surrender, Princess! Count Hackula orders that you come to his fortress!
Goombeddy: Not so fast! Wait, are you from Bowser’s army?
Glitch 2: What is this Bowser guy he’s talking about? Any ideas guys?
All three other Glitches: Nope.
Glitch: Y’know, I’d say they want us to give them a beating! In which case I volunteer!
Glitches: Yeah!
Peach: Mario! Luigi! Look out!

You fight these glitches, but who was Hackula anyway? Was he related to Hector and Victor? And Royal T’s death?

Peach: Woah! Thank you guys! I really thought you wouldn’t come this time! You sure did take longer than normal to get here to the top of the castle.
Luigi: Princess, that’s because it’s invaded by Bowser’s Troopas!
Peach: Wait what?

Suddenly, a beatbox version of the SMB Mario Maker airship theme plays, while Bowser is seen on an airship outside the balcony, with a rapper Goomba next to him, beatboxing.

Bowser: Bwahahahargh! Thanks, Goombrah! That song literally describes my awesomeness! And now, Peach, you’re min... WHAAAT? MARIO? AND Luigi? Why do you guys always have to get mixed up with my relationship with Peach?! Are you jealous that I and her at least spend some quality time together while she’s kidnapped?
Kooplea: Oh, Bowser, you big bully, give up, already! The Mario Bros are not on their own!
Bowser: Hey! No one tells me who I can or can’t beat, especially not a Koopa Troopa like you! I’ll toast all of you, save Peach, with the new, and improved me!
Goombeddy: New and improved? I don’t see anything different with you!
Bowser: Exactly! There’s nothing better than good ol’ uncle Bowser! Now prepare to get stomped on, chickens!

BOSS CHAPTER 1: BOWSER

Tattle: That’s Bowser, King of Koopas, and your arch-nemesis! You don’t need me to tell you who this guy is. Max HP is 20, ATT is 3 and DEF is 1. He will breath fire at you, and that burns you, so be careful not to let him do that, 'f course, and he will also charge at you! Finally, he has an attack where he ducks into his shell, keeping him from being harmed! But you’ve beaten him before, so it shouldn’t be that hard!

Bowser: No! I was so close this time! How could I lose AGAIN?
Peach: Face it, Bowser. You’ll never be able to kidnap me and get away with it! Mario and Luigi will always be here to stop you!
???: Maybe, but we’re way smarter!

Who was that? It’s a shadowy figure we all know. Hector. He and Victor.

Bowser: Hey! Who’re you? Don’t you see we’re having a love triangle conversation here? Me, Mario and Peach, always doomed to come back! How dare you disturb our moment?
Victor: Look, we’re not here for trouble we just want a little something!

Victor opens a secret safe in Peach’s room, and gets out what appears to be a star with a skull on it. It’s sleeping however, and is not aware of what’s happening.

Hector: Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re inviting YOU, princess!

While Peach manages to defend herself against Hector, his twin swoops in from behind and "grabs" her, as he puts dynamite on the floor and Hector blows it up with a remote.

The Castle blows up. Mario, Goombeddy and Kooplea are all three together propelled to another location of the Mushroom Kingdom, while Luigi and Bowser are lying on the remains of the castle.

Bowser: Oww! What a pain in the shell! That explosion really was more awesome than I am!
Luigi: Wait? Mario! Where are you? Oh no! What am I gonna do without him?
Bowser: Well consider going after him maybe. I dunno! But do I care? I should get back to the castle! I’ll look for those two fools and stomp’ em until they spew out where Peach is!

He jumps away.

Luigi: Mario...

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed! Next off is the interlude! And next next off is Chapter 2!

It’s just as if I was starting the thread now. See Ya!

...... Ey! ......... Wake up! Mario.............................
I SAID WAKE UP!

Mario is startled, and jumps even higher than Luigi.

Merlon: You’re awake at last?

Mario recognizes the guy, because t’was the same guy who upgraded his partners on an earlier date. It’s Merlon as seen above, I mean it’s obvious he’s the one who said it!
However Mario has doubts.

Merlon: What? Is it because I look different? You know, it happens after having traveled from Flipside to get here!
Goombeddy: Unngh! Whrarewe? Oh! Master Merlon! But how?
Merlon: How should I know? I was having a nice cup of tea, and then you fell out of the sky, with this blonde girl over here!
Kooplea: Huh? I’m awake! Wait? Where are we? What is this place?
Merlon: Glad you asked! This, my friends, is Champs-Eclypsees! It’s a wonderful destination for honeymoons if you ask me! Here, there is no day. It’s night all day! We live with this eternal moon! But it’s also located in the center of the Kingdom, and beneath it is the Cave of Functions! It is a place that keeps our world from disorder! Without it, the world would have no rules, no codes! It is the thing that keeps us together!
Kooplea: WHAT? How far are we from Toad Town?
Merlon: There’s a train station over there, but it’s closed for maintenance. You’ll have to wait!
Kooplea: Oh no! I made a terrible mistake! I should’ve told dad I actually still love him!
Goombeddy: Hey, you’re the one who said hated him!
Kooplea: I know! But you know, I said that because I wanted to make him feel like he’s done something bad! It just works like that. Maybe because you’re not so young like I am you’re not experiencing these kinds of problems!
Goombeddy: Hey, are you calling me old?
Merlon: Anyway, enough blabber! Young lady, my name is Merlon! I am a wise Shaman, and Mario and I have met countless times before and united against the enemy forces menacing the universe! But come to think of it, Mario, where is Luigi? I don’t see him among you!
Mario: ??????
Merlon: I see, so you got separated! Well, what matters is we focus! I sent Goombeddy to find you so that he can lead you here, because I am in an urge to talk to you!

See, long ago, a powerful being created this world we live in! No one knows of its origin, but what we know is the world it created was flawless, save for an entity known as the "Glitch". The Glitch is in itself and destructive source of power that can basically alter the normal process of a given thing. It was never created intentionally though. It was a mistake, a mistake that emerged. Just like that! However, there exist 16 Code Stars which give personality to this "game" and they were all installed in the cave of functions, until the glitches began spreading out into the world, bringing chaos and wreaking havoc to the land. The Code Stars hid in 16 different locations, unknown to anyone, where they sleep, awaiting a group of heroes to find them and place them into the cave of functions.

Now you see the gravity of the situation, Mario, and...
Kooplea: Kooplea.
Merlon: Yes. Fortunately, one of the Code Stars hid here, in Champs-Eclypsees, standing still in the cave. Seeing it is the one called "Ignorance", it is only normal it didn’t follow its siblings.
Ignorance: Hey, man, stop making fun of my genetic particularity! I am the definition of Ignorance, did I ever choose to be it though?
Merlon: So anyway, Mario, AND Miss Kooplea, this, is a code star. There exist 15 like it, all different from each other in patterns and personality, but easily recognizable! Find them, with Goombeddy, place them in the cave of functions, and stop the Glitch invasion!
Kooplea: Sounds like this is going to be tedious, but I can’t cower away like a deflated gerbil, so I’ll join for good!
Goombeddy: Good to hear! Mario, let’s look for the cave of functions so that we can place Ignorance!
Ignorance: You could’ve just said Code Star instead of that humiliating name!

Now, the cave of functions is located in a cave that leads right underneath the plaza you were in now. Place the Code Star.

Ignorance: Good, guys! Now I can offer you my power! I mean it’s pretty decent if I say to myself, but it’s not the best there is! Find the other code stars to get better special moves! Trust me! They’re great!
Goombeddy: Ok then!
Kooplea: Sooo, what should we do now? Do we know where any other code star is located?
Goombeddy: Nope. We better consult Merlon for that.

In a computer-like world, where a humongous fortress sits, something is happening. The camera is placed at the level of someone’s moving legs. He walks for a while until he stops.

???: So, my fine helpers! Have you found the princess?
Victor: What does it look like?
Hector: And all thanks to the code star! Just as planned!
The Code Star, which we saw earlier in Peach’s castle: I have fulfilled my quest! I await my price with impatience!
???: Excellent! Lock both of them up in the cell I have specially prepared and cleared for them!
Code Star: But Master! I await a prize! I deserve it, I earned it!
???: Silence! Code Star, you will have to be more patient when the time comes. But to make sure you don’t run away, I will have you locked up with the princess, is that a problem?
Evilness: No, sorry, I was just making prejudgments! Pardon me!
Peach: Wait, what do you mean by this guy helped you?
???: See, Princess, we had a deal, me and him, that I’d reward him with something if he revealed the location of... you! He found the castle, and hid there! Then, via his inner codes, he sent me your location. You will be coming in handy to my plan, you’ll see.
Code Star: I will not accept this kidnapping until I have my price! Gimme!
???: Code Star, your reward is not being destroyed, because the princess here has the power to control your wills, just like legend says it! "Only a maiden, pure of heart, may control the code stars!" Short citation extract from what was passed down from generation to generation regarding the codes of the universe! With such a power by my side, I don’t need to destroy the code stars! I can control them! Well, you are already evil, but you see what I mean!

For the duration of the cutscene that guy is not revealed to us (but, quick note, those who read the original versions of the chapters know who this guy in question is.) or his intentions. All we cam assume, is that he leads the Glitches, since the fortress has so many of them. Peach and the code star are locked up in a cell.

Meanwhile, Merlon and the gang are looking for the location of the next code star. Suddenly, A voice calls: MISTER MERLON! MISTER MERLON! I did it!
Merlon: Hmm?
Majimi: I created something that will help us on our journey!

The guy opens his hands, as a Pixl that looks like a dog’s nose emerges.

Majimi: His name is Snifle! He can sense nearby Code Stars!
Merlon: Well, if so, that’s most certainly great! Mario, this is professor Majimi! He has been studying our magic recently, he’s an apprentice. But apparently he, like I did in the ages, created a Pixl! It’s one of his first steps to become a good magician.
Snifle: So what, wazz this place? Wanna know, wanna feel assured, just to make sure these guys are no nasty!
Majimi: It’s a work in progress, see, it kinda acts like that all the time. But I think he’ll get used to our company.
Snifle: Where’s treasure anway? I feel it, but it’s just not here! ANSWERS!
Majimi: Wait, you sense treasure?
Snifle: Well, um, I did, but now no, you must reactivate my powers!

Do some sort of minigame so that Snifle’s power can be reactivated.

Snifle: Ok lads! Treasure’s tis way!

He gets you through the same cave you went in to get to the cave of functions, but this time you get past it. He stops at the entrance to a vast green expanse with trees high as far as the eye can see.

To be continued.

And next time, we go into that green expanse.

You know what, I’m really making effort at remaking these things. Should’ve been like this since the beginning.

Snifle: Treasure be this way, pards!
Goombeddy: Thanks, Snifle!
Kooplea: So that Code Star we’re looking for is here somewhere?
Goombeddy: Well presumably! Snifle may look like he’s no useful material, but I know the professor, and he knows what he’s doing!
Kooplea: It better work then!
Goombeddy: Anyway, if my knowledge doesn’t decieve me, we are now in Timberland! It’s the biggest, and highest forest in the entire mushroom kingdom! Of course, it’s not the biggest overall, surpassed by the Wooded Kingdom, but hey, it’s still pretty big! It is, however, the forest with the most biodiversity in the world, and that’s for sure! You will find so many different types of trees, aside from the identical ones we’re looking at now!
Kooplea: Then what’re we waiting for? Let’s go!

Ok! Starting off with Chapter 2! And I really felt the need to start this like it was a video from some LP or something "HEY EVERYONE IT’S CHUGGACO..." ok you get my point!

So as Goombeddy just told us, deese trees are frikin haigh! You can’t see its top, but you can see where the leaves start to grow. And also, you can watch out for falling giant apples, cuz some trees are apple trees. They don’t do much damage though, so no big deal here. What you wanna do is progress through the forest. There are enemies like Clutchroaches, Antroopers, Fuzzies, Spinias, and other forest enemies. Even Bzzaps can be found, but only inside trees.

At some point, you’ll come across a door, which is locked. It seems to be an NPC though, so you can tattle it.

Tattle: Hmmm.... That door, it’s like it was sealed by some force or something. Probably a Dorguy, if it were my guess!
Door: HALT!

A face is drawn on the door, and a demonic face at that, which open eyes and a zigzag mouth.

Dorguy: Don’t even THINK about passing! I am Danus, mischievous Dorguy known for inhabiting a bunch of different important doors! I originally wanted to guard something in the Underwhere, but apparently position was already taken!
Goombeddy: Enough talking now! What do you want?
Danus: The source of life of a Dorguy is asking questions, is what I’ll do, but this door is by itself locked by five mystical locks, budging ONLY if you insert in the five mystical leaves from five outta place trees!
Goombeddy: So we give you the leaves and then you ask us the questions!
Danus: You catch fast, Bub!
Kooplea: So where can we find these trees again?
Danus: Hey, do I look like a nerd or what? How am I supposed to know! I’m inside an immobile door!

Find these trees. There are only one of each kind, so they are pretty hard to find. The first tree is a normal, but relatively small pine tree. Whack it.

Tree: Whaaa? What’s happening?

It grows eyebrows and a mustache. It look like the Great Deku Tree now, except the face is on the leaves.

Tree: Have you come here to... why did you come here?
Goombeddy: Yeah, uhh, we need to get past a door, we need the five mystical leaves?
Tree: Oh yes. Take it, I have many others with me here!

The second tree is a Super Bell Tree. Whack it.

Tree: Meowwwwwwch! What the heck man!

A cat face appears on the tree.

Tree: Look, it’s no good habit to just hang out in the forest and hit any weird tree you see, 'K? Not nice! I should only be disturbed if a mystical leaf is needed, but seeing you are just a fat mustachioed plumber, I don’t think it’s the case! Scram! Hisssssss!
Goombeddy: Hey, mind your language, fluffy! This is MARIO you’re talking to, not any fat mustachioed plumber! He IS looking for a mystical tree!
Tree: Oh! I guess I was too harsh on you people. Please have this leaf.
Kooplea: Good tree! Don’t let appearances fool you though!

She begins caressing the tree, while it purrs.

The third tree is Wispy Woods. Or at least a tree that looks like him. Whack it!

Tree: Oh, hey look! Travelers!

Its eyes and mouth appear around its pointy nose.

Tree: I presume you came here for the mystical leaf?
Goombeddy: How do you know that?
Tree: I don’t know, I just figured that’d be the only reason anyone would come see me. Here, take it. (The leaf looks like a star.)

The fourth tree you’re after is a tree that looks out of place, and which appears to change positions if it goes off-screen. It turns out it’s an illusion, and the tree is somewhere else. Whack it when you find it!

Tree: Ohohoho! You caught me at last.

The tree grows a face with an eerie smile and blushing cheeks. And black hollow eyes. It looks like one of these trees:

ForestOfIllusion.png

Tree: I like hiding, even though I’m a tree and can’t move, but I can fool anyone into thinking I’m somewhere I’m not!
Goombeddy: Playtime’s over though now, hand over our leaf!
Tree: T’was nice knowing you! May we resume our play date sometime!

The last tree is leafless, well except it has ONE leaf. Gotta be the mystical one. Whack it!

Tree: Hmmmm? I’m awake.

This tree grows a face that looks like Wario’s. Mario is scared out of his mind.

Tree: Oh, sorry I scared you there! If you want this leaf I have, take it! It’s about time I shaved a little...

Now you have the trees! Go back to where Danus is and the locks will all open!

Danus: Ok good! Now answer these questions correctly to go through!

Incoming series of questions! Answer them all correctly to go through, or you’ll have to start over. Yeah, enemy encounters are saved for a later quiz.

Danus: Well, ya actually guessed it! My name is Danus, true, but right now, call me Impressed!

He turns into his spirit form, leaving the door lifeless.

Danus: May we meet again someday, Nerds!

And he flies away!

The door leads to the inside of a giant tree. There is a big elevator.

"Going up?" Such were the words of a smiling Cactus.
Cathy: I am Cathy! I am the secretary of the City of Green City, located on top of the tree! I’ll show you around!
Goombeddy: Thank you, but we really need to be on our way, we have code stars to collect!
Cathy: Really? Then you’re in luck! Because I believe the president was entrusted with one of these! He wasn’t sure what it was for, so I don’t think he’ll ever want to use it for something and he’d better be off without it. After all, it wasn’t easy for the president to guard this thing. Opening a pickle jar was never his cup of tea.
Kooplea: Then, that means we can have it?
Cathy: Sure, why wouldn’t we give it?
Goombeddy: You know, this is sorta weird. I mean that’s it? There’s no boss, no difficulty! That can’t be it! There’s gotta be SOMEthing!
Kooplea: Goombeddy, snap out of it, it’s way too cliché!
Goombeddy: Anyway, how much high up is this thing going?
Cathy: just until we get to the top!
Goombeddy: Are you kidding me, this is Timberland! Trees are almost as high as the atmosphere goes! We’ll never be there!
Elevator voice: Basement floor number 1, going up!
Goombeddy: Well, seems like I was wrong. We still got only one more floor to go! Elevator’s fast!

A resident Crazee Dayzee goes in. The elevator arrives to the top floor.

Elevator voice: Ground Floor, going down!
Goombeddy: Well, it’s about time! Let’s get our code star we so richly deserve!
Cathy: Come to think of it, your friend in overalls looks at lot like someone called Mario...
Goombeddy: That’s because it IS Mario you’re gazing upon! That’s why he’s here! To protect the world! That’s why we need the Code Star!
Cathy: I see then, the situation is serious! I must inform the president right away! *phone call* That’s odd! He’s not answering his phone! I fear the worst!

She guides you throughout the city. You must follow her to the president’s office. The door is open for some reason. Enter the room, and we see a hooded guy with the Code Star, and the president lying on the floor.

Code Star: Unhand me, Inky! You’ll be sorry once you know how important of a role I play in saving the world! You have no idea what you’re doing!
Thief: What I know, is that with your power, I’ll be able to do stuff beyond my dreams! I can dream bigger than my dreams!
Code Star: Wait, that guy... I sense some Code Star power with him. Perhaps we can forge ourselves into a team! Save the world!
Thief: You’re not doing any of that right now! And with that, I’m gone!

Cathy quickly reacts and takes a photo of the thief before he/she.... (it?) runs away via the window.

Cathy: Oh no! Sir! Are you alright?
President: Ahhhh! Who’s that? Oh, t’s just you! What just happened, well I have no idea at all!
Cathy: Sir, some thief stole the Code Star we had!
Squeezee: The WHAT?
Cathy: The macguffin?
Squeezee: Oh! It was useless anyway, just for show! But what are these kids doing here?
Cathy: They need it... to save the world... or something crazy like that.
Squeezee: Well that’s a shame! Anyway, president Squeezee, pleased to meetcha! Now I wouldn’t say I 100% believe in this "save the world" thing, but seeing you’re dressed in blue overalls and a magnificent 'stache, I believe you, so it pains me to say I have no clue of who that guy was.
Cathy: It’s ok, sir. I captured a photo of the culprit. I can do a quick analysis on it to see if the suspect matches the identity of anyone present in our database!
Hmmmmm. That robe covers every once of this guy’s body, it’ll be hard. Wait... what’s that? Is that,... a sting? And it looks like a pen!
Mario, and whoever you two are, this thief is, and with no surprise, a Bink.
Kooplea: A Bink? What is that supposed to mean?
Goombeddy: A Bink, Kooplea! They are bee-like creatures whose stings are pen-shaped! According to some historical research I made a while ago, they and the Crazee Dayzees, who are always in charge of Green City, were always in a conflict!
Squeezee: True that! These bees keep sucking the life out of us flowers! Well, they never really did it on us Dayzees, but we saw them get the pollen of a helpless flower from my house’s garden, and it was simply horrifying! It turned dull, and its colors faded away! We are not getting close to these punks! Not even in a million years! Never!
Goombeddy: Exactly, way to sum everything up!
Squeezee: I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it! A Bink always means bad news! They’re here to cause trouble! Whatever you do, don’t go to Hondon! Just figure something else out!
Goombeddy: No we can’t! These code stars are irreplaceable! It’s either we get it back, or bye bye flowies!
Squeezee: Hmm. I don’t even see HOW you’re gonna be able to get there! There used to be a train station before the conflict reigned, but it’s been abandoned! *Idea* Or you can go run that train yourselves! I think it’s still functional, and seeing you’re the Mario, you sure did have experiences like this, huh?

Whatever we’re supposed to do, Mario’s face doesn’t seem to agree very much.

Kooplea: It’s gotta be our only option anyway. Wanna walk there?
Goombeddy: We’ll do it, but you drive, Mario!

Mario’s face is hysterically freaking out. And we haven’t talked about what’s not his face.

Get to the underground, which is all the way beneath the tree. Here starts some sort of minigame where you should press the right buttons at the right time to carefully conduct the train. In case of an accident, it’s instant Game Over, so you better be good at pressing buttons. No, no button mashing... well, no EXCESSIVE button mashing just to say the least.

You arrive at another train station eventually, and going out of it, you find yourself in Hondon, a whole city inhabited by bees, or, if we take what we just learned into consideration, Binks. However, contrarily to what Squeezee said, they were friendly. They were very welcoming, and plus the place looked pretty good. So props to them, I guess. At this point, no one really seems suspicious. There are posters of a certain King Pen. Must be our guy. Just go speak to the King (yeah, despite England being ruled by Elizabeth, it’s a King we have here). He’s in the palace looking building, called Buckinkham palace. Puns. I mean this whole place puts London and Honey in one word, so you can expect more bad puns in the future.

Anyway, once you get inside you’re greeted by a scene. The King is having a dialogue with a guard apparently.

King Pen: Commander Penichard, is the palace secure?
Penichard: Yes, your majesty. We also made sure the gate to the Prohibited Penstle are shut twice! There is no way any ignorant child or person is headed there.
King Pen: Good, because I got another complaint from that worried mother whose daughter keeps sneaking out yesterday. If she were to go there, it’d be a serious problem!
Penichard: Also, something else, sir, Harry went missing again.
King Pen: Hmmm. I see. The young one has a life in front of him. He must be working for his future. I’d understand him. He was raised at the orphanage since he was six, so he hadn’t had much time for education. I completely respect that.
Harry: I’M SORRY I’M LATE YOUR HIGHNESS!

He comes in running.

Harry: I... pffff.... was busy.... couldn’t make it...
King Pen: It’s ok, Harry. You can go home, you are still very young. You have a life ahead of you you must prepare for.
Harry: Thanks, your majesty, but I must tell you something! I found out that some weird creatures began spawning from some cave somewhere, and the only way to stop them is by the use of a something called "Code Stars"! I don’t know what they are, but my intuition tells me that if something this important exists, one could be hidden inside the Prohibited Penstle!
King Pen: Is that so?
Goombeddy: *Ahem*
Kooplea: We are after these code stars actually.
King Pen: Really? Then what Harry’s saying must be true! Who are you anyway?
Mario: It’s-a-me, Mario!
A distant voice: MARIO?!?!?!?!

This person who just yelled was a big fan of our man in red, Mario. It was Penny, the King’s advisor and lovable owner of the local orphanage. She gets excited whenever she hears of Mario, and this time is no exception.

Penny: So you’re THE Mario? Not just a cosplayer?
King Pen: Penny, could you please come back to your post?
Penny: Yeah, sorry your highness.
King Pen: She’s excited. Penny’s pretty nice in general, but sometimes I don’t know what’s coursing through her brain. Please excuse...
Mario says it’s ok.
King Pen: So anyway, tell me. You seek the code star?
Goombeddy: Well yeah, and we know it’s here, because some Bink stole it from Green City!
King Pen: What? This is unthinkable! This Kingdom was founded on honesty and hope, a crime so big could RUIN its reputation! If you need to look around the place though, I wouldn’t personally mind! Feel free to investigate.

He walks away.

Penny: Is that true? You need to collect some of these code stars? And someone among us stole it?
Kooplea: Yeah see. We were gonna get it in Green City but then when we got there a Bink was here and said they had something they wanted to do with it.
Penny: Hmmm... You know, if it would be hidden anywhere by that thief, it would be the prohibited Penstle. It used to be the King’s castle, but then he disappeared, and King Pen was next in line. I don’t know how the old one disappeared though, but I remember him being a tyrant, thinking of only himself. I also remember people lining up with signs in their hands, it was a revolution. But I wasn’t exactly up to date on things, so I don’t know what happened.

She looks out the window.

Penny: The castle is now abandoned and locked for some reason. You think it’s haunted? I don’t know. It just sits there. I think I wanna go in though. Like it would reveal so many secrets. *Idea* Wait! Why don’t I come with you?
Goombeddy: With us?
Penny: Of course! I know many adventures Mario had looking for Macguffins like those Code Stars! Will you take me in your party?

Say yes, because saying no is a heartless action here. If you say no, you can progress a little, but there’s a huge gap separating the castle and the ground. You wanna fly there. So I guess a new partner is no harm at this point.

Penny: Oh really? Thank you! I could possibly pop right now, but of course, I need to live this feeling of adventure. Then I can blow up! Thank you Mario! By the way, the castle is probably locked, but I was trusted with these! Take them!

You got keys!

Also, Penny, the absent-minded but considerate Bink joins your party! She has the ability of flight and can make Mario fly across gaps he can’t normally jump over!

Penny: What’re we waiting for? Let’s go to the Prohibited Penstle!

DUNGEON 2: Prohibited Penstle.

Enemies:
-Beemerang
-Honey puddle
-Clutchroach
-Honeycombattant
-Stingby
-Buzzy Beetle
-Fuzzy

At the end of the Dungeon, a honey jar is seen. But no Code Star.

Goombeddy: That’s weird. How could a jar be so important? I mean I love honey and would bite whoever tried to steal it from me, but whaaa?
Penny: I think it’s best to open it to find out!

She opens the jar, and to her big surprise, she finds...

Monster: HAHA! AT LAST! HAVE THE PEOPLE MISSED ME AND FELT LIKE FREEING ME?
Penny: Wait, you’re...?
Monster: YES! I AM...! Wait, what were you going to say anyway, to see if you were right?
Penny: King Honster the IVth, predecessor to King Pen, tyrant?
Honster: Wait, so that fool who replaced is called Pen? What kind of a generic name is that? Honster is way better, and yes you’re right, IT IS ME! AND NOW THAT I AM FREE, I CAN FINALLY RESUME MY WORLD DOMINATION PLANS!
Harry: And all that thanks to me!
Penny: Wait, Harry?
Kooplea: Never thought we’d get there to be honest, but I knew there was something fishy about you saying that a code star was here!
Harry: I know, right? I stole this thing from the city and got it here because I figured our friend the tyrant here could use it to overpower anything!
Penny: Harry! I order you to hand the star to Mario!
Alliance the code star: Yeah, Mario deserves to keep us code stars!
Harry: Shut up, Penny! I always sought affection, love from someone after having set foot in the orphanage! You would always turn your attention on someone else because you thought I wasn’t good!
Penny: That’s not true! I saved you from being a beggar on the street! You have any idea of what I have done to you?
Harry: Look, if you’ll excuse me, I just have my reasons and my ideologies to do world domination with the big guy.
Honster: Ok now what just happened?
Harry: I indirectly freed you, and now I am at your service! And take this code star, it makes you stronger!
Honster: Genius! You are a man of good taste, helping the almighty Honster and all!
Harry: I know. And these clowns want to keep our destiny away from us!
Honster: OUR, destiny?
Harry: What, I’m helping you conquer the world, I get a slice of it right?
Honster: We’ll talk about that later, but now enough talking, we have to start the battle!
Harry: What do mean we’ll talk later? I’m the mastermind, the man behind the mask! I deserve something?
Honster: SHUT YOUR TRAP! YOU’RE MAKING THE BOSS INTRO TOO LONG! WE GOTTA FINISH THEM ALREADY!

BOSS CHAPTER 2: KING HONSTER THE FORTH.

Tattle: That is King Honster the forth, predecessor of the current king of Hondon. For what I understand, he was a tyrant and his people were fed up, and trapped him in this jar! Max HP is 25 ATT is 3! With the code star, he’s more powerful thanks to the code star, and can charge up his attack power for one turn, making him deal something like a whopping 6 damage! That’s a lot. He can also call in swarms of bees to attack, plus spitting ink at you, which slows you down! Truth to be told, I think he’s terrifying, but hey, we can’t lose hope, we’re only at Chapter 2, it’s supposed to be easy right?

And That’s Harry, a traitor amongst the Binks. Max HP is 15 and ATT is 2. That spear is pointy, but focus on Honster. He’s the muscles, so don’t bother paying attention to the brains.

Harry: No! How are you persisting? I thought Honster was stronger!
Honster: Useless Code Star! I don’t need you to take down these stupid beings! I will finish them with my own power! You hear me? Nothing better more than my own thin...

Penny closed the jar and Honster all of a sudden disappeared into it.

Penny: I think it would be better to take care of some things here. Harry, I am afraid I need to take some security measures to make sure you don’t do anything evil again.
Harry: I’m sorry, I realize now how underpowered I am to most things in this world. Please, I’ll do anything, but don’t report to the King. I’ll be a good guard. And actually work on my life instead of planning world-domination with big honey-spewing freaks.
Alliance: So Mario. You taking me to the cave of Functions or what? Come on, you and I are a team!

Next off, post-chapter 2! See Ya!

Back