Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too).

Opinion?

• Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually it’s cool

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Feedback needed)

Breaking new! Chapter updated!

FINALLY!! Chapter 6 is complete!

Hey guys! I want to change things a little today: I am going to talk about stuff in the game, whether it's mechanics or... mechanics. So anyways, let's go!

So as you should've guessed, the gameplay goes back to the first two's style, with a 3d world to explore and doing casual paper Mario stuff. There are no new overworld gimmicks, aside from some "combo techniques" you can do with partners, such as standing on Rockbert and using Penny, making you glide a little further. Star pieces return, having the same purpose as before (trading them for badges). You can also cook recipes with one or two ingredients, but this time, three or four item combinations can be made and experimented with. In almost every "town"-like area, you will find an Inn. Stop by to replenish your stats excluding star power. You can also buy items at a shop, and the shop points system is still here. Don't forget to take a look at the arcade. Mini games can be played there, and with that, earn tokens to trade them with rare stuff.

As of the battle system, Mario can use his hammer, jump, code star chips, tactics, items or run away, but this time around you can equip and unequip badges in-battle, but this will take you a turn. Your partners can now also wear their own badges, instead of having to find "P" versions of them. Speaking of the partners, they can now perform combo attacks with either Mario and Luigi, and have their own badge attacks. The partners still have their own HP bars, but they now also have their own FP bars. If a combo attack is performed, both of the attackers will lose half of the cost in FP of that attack. The in-battle spin returns, but this time, it is different: After you perform action commands successfully, a red or green dot will randomly pop up in the top right corner of the screen. Get three of the same color, and pick a card. Whatever's on it defines what will happen. There are 15 possible outcomes, which I won't be listing now.

Aside from all that, there are several Nintendo references hidden (or obvious) throughout the game. These are an alternate thing you can do when you don't know what to do.

So guys, was that good? Should I improve this? And what should I improve? You decide! Tell me in a reply what do you think of this. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow!

Hey, there! People of the internet! Or Mario Boards! Anyway, I'm here to present to you, after six whole chapters and a prologue, HECTOR AND VICTOR!!!!!

rDalo9V.png

That black flower Hector is levitating is the black flower.... And also they reference Mario and Luigi: The more "manly one" is dressed in red, and another is dressed in green, who is seemingly weaker-minded.

And now, let's move to Ying, aka Nina, the legendary thief partner.

CPbqstQ.png

Ying, better known as Nina by the inhabitants of Boned city, is a Ninji thief that is considered a hero for the citizens, but a disrespectful outlaw by the Broman Empire. She feels compassion to people like her, and knowing what it is like to be poor, she always finds motivation in theft and gives out her loot to the other people. Her Ninja skills allow her to turn herself and you invisible, allowing you to go places unseen and go through walls.
In return however, you can't move in this state. She is sensitive and over reactive on the current situation, and that makes her kinda loud, but contrarily to thieves, she is thoughtful... but sometimes a little selfish.

I know... She looks like some "Book of Ages" partner, but it's purely coincidental. Anyway, Bye!

Greetings, persons. Today, We will "dive" deep into chapter 7. This is a good chapter, and it reveals something. So let's gew!

So Mario and Luigi manage to beat Hector and Victor, and these two run away. Chuck, the broman hammer bro, reports however Mario's alliance with Nina, and the head of Brome does not seem happy about that a thief got his hands on a code star.

Now, after a long time, it's BAOZA TIME!!!! Bowser wakes up in his castle after being blasted by the explosion of Peach's castle.
Kammy Koopa: Lord Bowser!!! You are finally awake! We were so worried!
Bowser: Whaaa? What happened?
Kammy Koopa: Apparently you were in Peach's castle while it exploded, and you landed here! I've also learned that the ones responsible for this are two shadow wizards that were looking for something they call the "code stars"! And I've researched those things, and I found out that they are powerful, but not to be touched, because the world could become corrupted if messed with!
Bowser: That's information! I don't feel like going after those tho'.
Kammy Koopa: But why, my king?
Bowser: If it's related to Peach's castle, then Mario's in the mix! And that makes the case impossible!
Private Goomp: King Bowser! We have a message!
Bowser: Speak up!
Corporal Paraplonk: Some vampire said they wanted to make a deal with you, and told us he will meet you at his front door!
Bowser: Hmmm... I'm tired right now, I'll answer later. Tell him to wait.
Sergeant guy: Sir yes Sir!

Back at Boned city:

Tacky T: Thanks for everything Mario! Now that the empire is out of town, we can enjoy ourselves here! Remember to come visit! Will ya?
Nina: Do not worry, we will come back, I promise. Take care, everyone!

They head back to Champs-Eclypsées, this time Prof. Majimi stops them at the entrance.

Majimi: Mario! Mario! I don't know how, but Princess Peach spoke to me!
Luigi: What? How?
Majimi: I told you I don't know! But it was her voices! Coming from the cave of functions! But she wasn't there!
Luigi: What did she tell you then?
Majimi: She said some eel called Sataneel has one of the code stars!
Lucifer: Sataneel? Why does this name ring my bells?
Majimi: I did research on him, and found out he is the leader of a race we call the Puzzeeles! Just like your partner over there! His castle is situated underwater, near Sulafhat island!
Goombeddy: That is interesting, but how do we get there?
Majimi: ...
Goombeddy: We should better ask Merlon.

Merlon: Sulafhat island you say, hm? I heard that name somewhere, just gove me a few minutes.
Go out for some time, enjoy the town, and come back.

Merlon: Okay, I know how to go. There is a port located South of town. A boat there will take you to Sulafhat island. It is labeled "Sunshine Cruise 777". This boat will take you there.

You embark the boat, and there are a lot of passengers on it.

Lancebob: This cruise is luxurious, I'll say! Too bad none of the ones still stuck in the 15th century can't experience this.
Kooplea: This sure is getting more and more enjoyable! I just wish no plot twists will come across this time.
The boat suddenly shakes violently.
Penny: Your wish was not granted!

An another shaking follows, and then another one, all more violent than the others.

Penny: Ok seriously now what's happening?
Luigi looks on the side of the boat. Puzzeeles are attacking in hordes. One of them jumps out of the water and lands on the boat. He has a mallet and a scar on the left eye. It's Asmodeus.
Asmodeus: Well, Well! If it isn't Mario! I see you found the precious "thing" we were looking for! So you'll have to hand it to me!
Nina: What thing? We don't know what you're talking about!
Asmodeus: I'm saying "thing" because I want to surprise you in the end! The end that you won't witness!

Four other, ordinary Puzzeeles jump out of the water, while everyone on the boat is panicked.

Asmodeus: Mario, you will have to guess by yourself what I'm looking for! Like, for you, in front of the TV! You know what I want, right?
Rockbert: Who're you talking to? I don't see no TV!
Asmodeus: Anyway, let's not delay our battle! May my passion win this time!

A battle ensues, and Mario wins.

Lucifer: This is what you get for underestimating us, you worms with fishtails!
Asmodeus: Ohh, you beat me again, Mario! But it's not over, I will come back! Or YOU will come to his highness Sataneel. And then, we... Or I, alone, will beat you Mario. And I'm serious about this... LUCIFER!!!
Lucifer: ... ? How do you...?
Asmodeus: Yes, I know your name, so what?

He jumps back into the ocean and swims away. Lucifer is still shocked from what Asmodeus said.

Lancebob: Lady Lucifer, this fish must be mistaken. Do not focus on that!
Kooplea: Geez, that must've been something! Are you all right?
Lucifer: I'm... I'm fine.
The captain: Thank you Mario and Luigi and all of you for saving our ship! Without you, It would've been sunken into the depths of the sea!

You are free to do whatever you want on the cruise. After a couple of minutes, the boat will arrive to destination: Sulafhat island.
It's called like that because of its turtle-like shape. On it, is sulafhat plaza, a town inhabited by piantas and nokis and other exotic species (Mario sunshine vibes anyone?).

You try to find a way to go in the ocean, since Sataneel lives there. You try to ask everyone, but no response. They even say Sataneel is a myth and never existed, that it was just something that was made up to scare bad children, chitty-chitty-chat-chat...

When nothing seems to be working, you go on the beach. Many of the passengers from the ship are found there. But out of nowhere, or the water, another horde of Puzzeeles come out of the ocean and
Kidnap a bunch of people, but don't seem to notice Mario. Some anonymous guy disguised as Mario then shows up, and seems to be leading them.

After the invasion is over, and after the lifeguard, a blue ptooie, has tried everything to save people's lives, he turns over to Mario and yells.

Lifeguard: What were you doing? Operating some kind of kidnapping? You are coming with me!
Nina: Wowowowowoow... You got the wrong criminals, see. We just got there!
Lifeguard: Is there anyway you could prove it?
Mario: .........
Lifeguard: that's what I thought!

He takes Mario to the court. Mario is judged guilty and is thrown in jail, and his hammer is taken away. Luigi and the partners are all considered witnesses, but are not listened to (more Mario sunshine vibes!!!). Mario should get out of jail without his hammer, battling monty moles and bob-ombs. However, the warden stops him, and tells him prisoners should stay in their cells. But the others arrive at just the right moment.
Luigi: Wait! You don't understand! The world is in peril! If he doesn't do anything about it, who knows what could happen! We got proof!

Luigi shows the guard some code star chips. The guard leaves, and comes back.

Warden: You got a deal with the judge. He will set you free if you manage to bring back the missing people. But you cannot leave the island. Sorry man, but it's the law. (Definitely Mario Sunshine-ish).
Mario agrees. But they still don't know how to get to the ocean.

Penny: Buuut.... how do we get to the ocean again?
Rockbert: I don't know. I mean, I can go there, I'm rock, but most of us can't breathe underwater, except for me and Lucifer. So what do we do?
Lifeguard: Hey!

The lifeguard they met earlier comes.

Lifeguard: I'm Ptooy Pete, and I heard you need to get to the ocean. Am I right?
Mario: (nod).
Pete: Then I know a way! I heard that in the other side of the island, is the ocean amulet. If you wear it, you'll be able to breathe underwater! Everyone you touch can also go underwater in that case. Problem is, though, that it is hidden by a sound switch. Trigger it, and get the amulet.

On the other side, you fight Bloopers and Shiells, and eventually, you find the switch, but it is only activated by a high-pitched noise. Further into the path, however, a scream can be heard. A porcopuffer is seen attacking a helpless crazee dayzee that was having a walk.

The porcopuffer then sees Mario, and attacks him instead. The fish is defeated, and the crazee dayzee introduces herself as Stayzee.

Stayzee: Oh my! Such incredible strengh! Such impressive skills! Who are you, my fine man?
Mario: It's a me, Mario!
Stayzee: Oh dear! The Mario? Hero of the mishroom kingdom?
Mario: Oh yeah!
Stayzee: Such an honor to meet you! I am Stayzee, famous singer from Jazzafrazz town and... Oh! You must be Luigi! You were there, you handsome type of a man! For a piece of the marvelous compass!
Luigi: I don't remember that, but oh well!
Stayzee: Mario, you have proven yourself a true gentleman, but you can't do anything without me, can't you?
Goombeddy: Actually we're doing fine! Let's just...
Stayzee: Don't you dare leave like that! I'll come with you!

Stayzee, the ambitious Crazee Dayzee, has joined your party. She sings at a very high-pitched voice, breaking glass and activating sound switches. Now you can get the amulet.

You then go inside the ocean, as more people are getting kidnapped, by the same doppelgänger.

Pete: You got the amulet? Good! Now go!

They go in the ocean, named Kappa ocean, as many underwater koopas can be found and fought, alongside more bloopers and cheep-cheeps and now Puzzeeles, as well as other water enemies. On the road, a baby Puzzeele is found, lost in a crowd of fish, crying.

Lucifer: Awwwww.... Poor little guy! He must be lost!
Kooplea: Uh... Lucy... Do you really think he's not part of Sataneel's minions, right?
Lucifer: Don't you dare distrust an innocent eel like that! Look at him! We can't leave him like that!
Stayzee: He does look adorable, but we do not have time! For we must find that code star!
Lucifer: Why do you have doubts? What if he shows us the way to Sataneel's castle?

After hearing those words, the baby makes cute noises and goes somewhere, and waves at the party, as a signal to come with him. You go through a labyrinth where you must follow the baby. If you lose track however, you'll have to start over. Eventually, a castle is seen just in front of them. Must be Sataneel's fortress. What they didn't know, however, was that something was happening. Asmodeus crawls unseen next to them, grabs Lucifer by the arm, gently because it's puzzle pieces, and runs. Lucifer is kidnapped.

Lancebob: Lady Lucifer! Hang on!

He runs towards her, but merely gets a piece. Asmodeus then disappears in the flooded fort (the name of the castle).

Penny: Now that was unexpected! Should we continue?
Rockbert: Well, we have no other choice! But that doesn't mean we should leave her. We'll look once we get the star!
Stayzee: This place looks rusty, though! I doubt it's been newly built!

They advance into the fort, solving Puzzeeles and battling Puzzles,... Oops, wrong words... and the place gets darker the more you go further. The baby seems to know the place, and guides you through it. In front of the final door:

Asmodeus: So I see that even accused you still manage to get your way, huh? First let me introduce you to this dude over here!

The doppelgänger comes in, and is revealed to be a cross between a plankton and an octopus.

Planktopus: So, you like my costume? I used it to make everyone believe you were a bad guy! Genius, right?
Asmodeus: So Mario, if you dare approach, then we'll give you what you want. A proper beat up! So back off, whattayasay?

Of course Mario wants to go through, so he battles the too bad guys.

On the other side of the door, and the top room of the fortress, an oversized Puzzeele is seen commanding the smaller, ordinary ones.

Luigi: So you are this Sataneel they talk about!
Sataneel, surprised: What the? WHO DARES ENTER MY PRIVATE DOMAIN? SHALL LIGHTING FALL ON YOUR HEADS! YOU WILL SUCCUMB THROUGH MY WRATH!
Goombeddy: Shut it, Puzzle pile! We are not looking for trouble, we just want a code star!
Sataneel: Oh! That thing? Take it I don't need it! But I will have to crush you first!
Lucifer: No! Don't hurt them! Please!
Nina: Lucifer? What're you doing here?
Sataneel: she is to stay here.
Lucifer: But why are you doing this, you monster?
Sataneel: Sigh... I will explain everything... (Sobbing), and a few months back, I lost my wife. She died, and this loss was too big. I was not strong enough. All of my minions wanted to find you, from the moment I told them that the one that would bring you here would become my son-in-law.
Nina: So basically, him other eel wanted to capture Lucifer to marry your daughter?
Lucifer: How is that an excuse to keep me prisoner?
Sataneel: You are not my prisoner. All of my dear minions wanted to find because that would mean they would mary my daughter.... YOU!

Lucifer now remembers her past, remembered how Giggles kidnapped her. She now understands Sataneel and Asmodeus' intentions.

Lucifer: So... (Sobbing)... you killed innocent people, drowned defenseless sailors.... for me?
Sataneel: Yes... But I am too afraid to lose you again. WHICH IS WHY I HAVE TO DESTROY YOU, PUNY INHABITANTS OF THE LAND!!!!

BOSS CHAPTER 7: SATANEEL.

Tattle: This is Sataneel, a demonic Puzzeele, leader of his species, and father of our dear Lucifer. Max HP is 60, ATT is 6, and defense against light is 3. He will throw bolts of lightning at you, and he can also detach his puzzle pieces to duplicate, creating 3 clones of himself, and that, my friend, is confusing. He will also summon some of his minions, so he can be annoying to fight. It pains me to say, but we need to destroy him. Pardon me, my eel friend!

Sataneel: You, defeated me.... very well, the code star is yours to take. Now go.
Lucifer: No, Daddy! I just got reunited with you! You can't die now!
Sataneel: My daughter... My dear daughter... after all I've done... I do not deserve to live... finish me, but always remember me!
Lucifer: I can't! You care about me! You turned the world upside down to find me! I can't just kill you, my own father.
Sataneel: Lucifer.... That baby, he is your younger brother... he was born before your mother passed away... he is to become prince. Take care of him. Or at least assign someone to do so. You are now princess of the Puzzeeles. If you are going to stay with the human, then let Asmodeus run the place. And Mario... Luigi.... everyone.... Please... take care of my daughter. Lucifer... I am glad I got to see you one last time, now.... finish me......

She zaps him, her eyes full of tears. Sataneel disappears. She then begins to cry, and the baby tries to comfort her.
As soon as Mario and co. get out:

Asmodeus: I.... heard everything. Lucifer, forgive me, I am just too passionate. I just wanted you safe. Allow me to give you my most sincere apologies.

Lucifer looks at him, and hugs him. Asmodeus blushes.

Mario and Luigi now got their hands at the 7th star, Love.

It's over now. A touching end, and that makes it a good chapter. Next, I will upload Stayzee, Sataneel... and maybe just for the heck of it, I'll draw Asmodeus.

Chapter 7 updated.

You know what, guys? Since I have free time and no-one is really active at the moment, I'd just like to explain some of the names found in the game.

Goombeddy is obviously derived from Goomba and Eddy.

Kooplea herself is obviously derived from Koopa and the female name Lea.

Hackula gets his name from Dracula. Since he is a hacker, I just slapped the word Hack on the name.

King pen and Penny both get their names from the fact that their specie' stings are pens. Harry's name though is nothing special, I just thought Harry was a more British name.

President Squeezee is just a crazee dayzee name, nothing special either.

The Kaktus is a cactus-like creature. Kathy the Kaktus' name just makes it an alliteration.

King Bobthur, Percybomb, Lancebob and Hunter are all taken from the legend of king Arthur. Bobthur is Arthur, Percybomb is Perceval and Lancebob is obviously Lancelot. Hunter himself is taken from the Fisher King, guardian of the real Master Chalice, the Graal, or at least that's what I think it's called. When Bobthur says to Percybomb "You didn't get it when it was in front of you!" That references the fact that in the story, Perceval gets lost, and he looks for a place to get information on where he is. He comes across a castle, whose owner, Fisher King, greets the latter. At one point, while they were eating together, a group of women begin carrying some of the King's worthy belongings, and one of them has a chalice on a pillow. It's the Graal, but the knight does not recognize it.

All of Lucifer, Asmodeus and Sataneel's names are taken from demons classified by the Lanterne of Light, an anonymous writer. He made up seven demons and attributed to each of them a sin. Lucifer is the demon of pride, the feeling of thinking you are more important than the others. Asmodeus was given the sin of lust, which is shown by the fact that he is madly in love with the in-game Lucifer. Sataneel's name is obviously taken from Satan, whose sin is Wrath.

That is not the only meaning of Lucifer's name though. Before the name was given to a demon, the word Lucifer was used once in the ancient will of the Bible. It's meaning was the morning star, or the bringer of light. Coincidentally, Lucifer's ability is to bring light to dark areas. And also electricity.

Giggles and Dooplay are pretty self explanatory.

Skiller is not obvious to guess, but it's "Skilled Killer", just because in the stone age, hunting was the biggest thing.

Rockbert is a cross of Rock and Robert.

Eewakk's name is taken from the japanese word "Iwa" that means rock, and "wakk" is just taken from "whack", which Eewakk often does.

Broman empire is just the inclusion of "B" at the beginning to give it a more "Hammer Bro" feel.

Chuck is just a generic name I wanted to use for a broman Hammer bro, but I also realized it fits because hammer bros "chuck" hammers.

Ying is taken from the first half of "Ying-Yang", even though ninjas are japan stuff. The fact that Nina's reel name is this, that implies she has a sibling, whose name could be Yang.

Nina is not hard to guess.

Flameron is derived from "Cameron" and "Flame". He is indeed a fiery creature.

Tacky T is just a Toad name, with an alliteration.

Professor Majimi's name comes from some toy I found on the internet, called moji.mi, which are basically cute monster figures. That is why the character looks like some sort of little monster. He will get drawn in I don't know how much time, but eventually guys.

Planktopus is not a hard one, but I'll just point out that it's "Plankton" and "Octopus" together.

And finally, for now, Stayzee is just "Stacey" arranged to sound like a crazee dayzee name.

Now you guys understand those words much better. Thank you for all of you guys that are supporting and possibly today, I'll post Sataneel and Stayzee, and probably Asmodeus.

That update made a couple of things make a lot more sense, thank you.

Your welcome. I also forgot to mention that Sulafhat island has its name taken from the Arabic word for turtle. This is one that no-one could've guessed.

So anyway, Now I'm here to give you Sataneel, Lucifer's father.

fSesgUN.png

I am though not very happy with this, his hand-drawn artwork looks way better. He will get redrawn someday.

And here's Stayzee the Crazee Dayzee partner.

uf3vs4W.png

Stayzee is a very ambitious Crazee Dayzee that is a famous singer at Jazzafrazz town, but she also wants to get noticed over the world. Her voice allows you to break glass and activate sound switches, as well as solving other puzzles. Her attitude is sometimes annoying as she tries to reach her goal, also sometimes unbearable. But she insists on doing the job herself and wants to be seen as a nice person, but ends up making matters worse. It's not her fault though... or at least that's what she says.

Asmodeus is currently being drawn. I'll post him later.

Theeeeere you go! Here's a fresh Asmodeus coming out of the drawing software! He looks cool, like Lucifer. Speaking of her, they are the same species!!!

k9kILOZ.png

Here he is. Hope you like him!

Chhhhhhhapter 8, here we come. This is the mandatory cloud stage of the game you're about to read.

Sergeant guy: Sir! We recieved a call from the vampire! I repeat, we received a call!
Bowser, waking up: What? What did he tell you?
Sergeant guy: He is now at your front door! He said he didn't like to wait! He demands to get received soon!
Bowser: Ugh! Let him enter!
Sergeant guy: No... he wants your highness to go to him!
Bowser: Hey! I'm the king! I'm the one that makes the rules! Not some blood sucker! Tell him to enter!
Sergeant guy: ..... Right away, Sir!
The Vampire, who you probably know: So I see I have to deal with a tough soul, am I right?
Bowser: Whatever! What's the big deal?
Hackula: Well see... I admire your work as a villain. I was thinking... if you wouldbe interested in a deal of my foundation.
Bowser: Then tell me! What is that deal?
Hackula: Lend me your army, and your help, and so, when I take over the world, We'll split the loot!
Bowser: Wait! You mean, I can rule on half of the universe?
Hackula: Exactly!
Bowser: I.. I... OF COURSE!!! My minions are yours! Make good use of them! They have never managed to defeat Mario, but I'm sure that, if united with your army, we're unstoppable!
Hackula: Now that is something I am pleased to hear! May our alliance take place! Assemble your minions tomorrow, in my fortress! We will discuss a plan!

At Fort Hackula:

Victor: I'm almost done!
Hector: Great. I have that other stuff. Should we proceed?
Victor: Yes! Put in the drawings. I will bring them to life with my magic!

Hector throws in a pot some doodle drawings and Victor uses his magic on the paper pile. A thin skinny silhouette appears, its red eyes open, and are full of messed up codes.

Skinny Silhouette: Who summons me? Who is my master to whom I shall obey?
Victor: We do! Do us a favor and find the code stars!
Skinny Silhouette: Code stars! My sworn enemies! I will capture them all and bring them here! I shall then dispose of them!
Hector: Not yet! We need them for something, THEN we will let you destroy them!
Skinny Silhouette: Got it! I will not fail you!

Now at the Broman palace. The head of the army, Brassus, is planning something.
Brassus: If I understand correctly, then the almighty Mario is allied with the legendary thief, and also destroyed the black flower?
Chuck: 100%, Ô Brassus! We can even report the presence of a green version of him and a bunch of other unidentified individuals.
Brassus: I see. They will not get away woth this as long as I am alive. Track them down!
Chuck: There is... something else, Sir.
Brassus: What now?
Chuck: All of the slaves at that gladiator school you went to to watch a battle are escaping at the moment. They are going through villages, robbing every house, freeing every slave and destroy every symbol of honor to the empire on their way!
Brassus: What?! Who is the head of this army?
Chuck: They say it's some Star Spirit legend they call Startacus. I'm not entirely sure, but he seems to be the one you watched in a battle.
Brassus: I don't remember anyone with that name, even though it sounds familiar! Send cohorts to find these impudent beings! Slaves they were, slaves they will always be!

Now that we got the villain interludes done, let's get back to Mario's.

Asmodeus: Mario, as the vice-prince of the Puzzeeles, I declare you that all the kidnapped people are set free! You can now leave the island!
Luigi: Thank you! We really appreciate it!
Asmodeus: Oh! And before you leave!

He comes closer to Lucifer.

Asmodeus: Lucifer, Princess. These people love you and care about you, please come back safe and love these subjects back! We all wait impatiently for your return!
Lucifer: Oh.... Asmodeus... Thank you.... Everyone. I wish you the best! Good luck with whatever you're up to!
Planktopus: Hey Mario! Just one more thing! I have a friend in the cloudy courts that knows about these code stars! I'll call him with my Shellphone, just warning him you're coming!
Stayzee: So, my dear? Should we first head back to this place you stache-heads know as the Champs-Eclypsées?

They are once again stopped before leaving, this time by Lucifer's baby brother. He quickly swims towards his sister, who he is lucky he has, and gives her a quick, soft hug.

Once back to Sulafhat island, the judge declares Mario free to go and allows him to leave.

They get the 7th code star (hey, 7... in an ocean... we just got through the seventh sea!) and install it into the cave of functions. After that, they go and tell Merlon they need to get to the cloudy courts.

Merlon: Hmmm... interesting! I know a friend there! He runs the shrine! So to get there, you simply need to find the vine.
Goombeddy: Vine?
Merlon: Yes! I know it is hidden somewhere in Toad Town! The area is just above! This will be easy!
Kooplea: Yeah, but Toad Town was a long time ago, and we don't know where it is compared to this place!
Merlon: Oh no! I completely forgot! No worries though. You can still ask Snifle!

Snifle: Toad Town?! You want to get there, pal? This is far away! Even I can't sense it! But if you ask some toads here, you should be able to pull it of!
Kooplea: That doesn't sound hard! Let's go Mario!

If you ask some toads, a specific one will tell you: I know! The train station is over there! You can go to Toad town. But the tickets are expensive, so good luck with that!

A ticket costs 100 coins, and seing you are 9. Then pay 900 coins. Don't worry though, gaining money here is easier than in other games, so you'll be fine!

In either case, get those tickets, and go to Toad Town. The castle is currently being rebuilt.

Toadsworth: Master Mario! Master Luigi! Thank goodness you're ok! I was seriously worried! I almost also got a heart attack!
Luigi: Sorry for the scare, then! We're here because we are collecting code stars, and one of them is above the town!
Toadsworth: I see! I know some hidden block on top of the castle before it blew up! It must still be there, since it only appears if hit by you!

Mario and Luigi and the partners climb up the construction site, and find the block. And with that, we're finally done with the interlude! Yayyy!

Here is cloudy courts, peaceful colony of angels that are not looking for any sort of harm. So however so sensitive, a simple act of mere impoliteness would offend their pure hearts.

???: So I see I wasn't lied to!

An angel with tentacles talks to them!

???: My friend told me someone whose description was like yours! I am Plangelus! Pleased to meet you, Mario. I know the reason why you need the stars. Let me guide you to it.

They walk for some time, before arriving at a majestic shrine. In front of it is found an old man, unconscious.

Penny: So... why are we looking at some guy?
Rockbert: Please don't tell me we lost it!
Plangelus: Alas... yes, we did. This man is none other than Merltue, the savior of the world. After he died, he was brought here, because of his heroism, and is now to live happily ever after his reanimation. But it seems he was attacked. I can't understand. He is invincible! How could he lose against the forces of evil? I don't know! He had the code star, so you need to find the attacker to get it back!
Merltue: Huhh? What just happened? I remember a skeletal creature jumping on me!
Nina: Skeletal? I thought angels lived here!
Plangelus: It must be the army of skeletons! It is an army of poor souls that weren't worthy enough to get the privileges! They want the code star for revenge!
Nina: Okayy... but can't both of you groups like make peace er something? Your angels, right?
Plangelus: Yes... but I fear that the ones who didn't get a good post-death reincarnation deserve it, we can't just let them live happily for the rest of eternity!
Merltue: Beware on your quest, visitors! On your way, you will face multiple challenges. May your consciousness be your guide.
Lancebob: Fear not, marvelous being! It will!
Plangelus: So the road of the undead is located there! Its door is sealed however, it wants you to do something to open.

On your way, you fight Skellobit troopers, Skwheels and Angiabolics, all members of this army. Basically now you just go through some cloudy maze. It takes a while to figure out how to get out.

You eventually reach the door, which is, like Plangelus said, sealed.

The door: Hey there! Mario! Don't you dare forget I exist, Heh?
Mario: ???
The door: Remember? It's me! The talking door from Timberland? You were with little brown pipsqueak and the blond lady! I see your staff has increased remarkably!
Goombeddy: Hey! Who you calling pipsqueak? I survived 64 shark attacks!
The door: No need to yell like that! You just need to get the master's word here so I open for you! See, nothing so hard!
Kooplea: Let me guess! After we do that, you'll ask us questions?
The door: Well, what can you expect from a bad boy like me? Of course! But do not worry, I will be more forgiving than before.

You go back to the shrine. It is seen getting attacked by some undead troops.

Skellobit 1: Ok, Bone Leader checking in. Bone 1, Bone 2, Bone 3. Do you copy?
Bone #1: Bone 1 checking in. I'm in a narrow hallway and angel guards are approaching from both ways. Can you send in reinforcements?
Bone Leader: Roght away!
Bone #2: Bone 2 checking in! I'm attacking the angels from behind! Prepare for a combo, Bone 1!
Bone #3: Bone 3 checking in! I'm nervous about this! Should we do it?
Bone Leader: Sigh... Here we go again with the diplomacy! It is a highly sophisticated plan, Bone 3. The army depends on succes!
Bone #1: Bone 1 and 2 here... We found some interesting papers! They seem to be the key to open the door!
Bone Leader: Great! Once everyone is free, we will conquer this highland! Shall they know the pain we go through!
Bone #3: Bone 3 here, Bone leader! I am captured!
Bone leader: Ugh...... Go back in people, we need to save the most soldiers possible!
Bone #2: Sir, I am afraid a man with overalls who I recognize is Mario is after us! I repeat, we're pursued!

Mario is chasing the two skellobits (Bone 1 and 2) and is trying to get the authorization to go through the door. However, the other two come out just then to aid them.

Bone Leader: Mortal! Let the two live... even though they are already dead! We are not looking for trouble, for the angels started it!
Lucifer: What do you mean THEY started it? Don't you see: angels are good and the "undead" are bad. But of course, since you are the bad guys, you see the good guys as bad guys, and that actually makes sense... What did I just say?
Stayzee: Back off, you monsters! We simply want a code star! The thing you might've stolen!
Bone Leader: Then you want a face to face, if I correctly understand!

The four skellobits are fought (Chapter 4 again pretty much?). They are defeated. They flee. Bone 3, the yellow one looks at Mario a second, before running away himself too. You also get the paper.

Merltue: Oh! Thank the heavens you came back! I was starting to think everything was lost! So you needed that paper? Take it!

The door: So, hand me the paper over.
Mario: *Gives him the paper*.
The door: Good. Good. Now answer these questions, and you can pass!
Lancebob: A quiz! Oh my! This is getting complex!

Just like in Timberland, if you don't answer enough questions right, you have to fight enemies, that become stronger the more wrong answers you give.

The door: Then pass!
Rockbert: Hmmm... I want to know what you are, though. If you met Mario before, then how did you get here? Aren't doors supposed to... not move?
The door: I'm a door spirit, I can move freely. But my job is to keep myself shut. Whenever there's someone that tries to go through a door, I go in it. My name, which I didn't tell you before, is Danus.
The door to the road is opened.

The landscape is pitiful. Spirits are seen stuck on the ground, can't move freely, are crying because of their conditions. The worst part is, they have to go through this for eternity.

I didn't get time to do this. At least we know what is behind the door.

Ch8 update!

Lucifer's Biography got updated, since we now know her backstory. Go give the girl some love and check this update out.

Hey guys. Just some update to tell you I didn't write anything today, because I was drawing stuff for future chapters. So anyway, I surely am glad I did that, because now, I drew everything I wanted to draw until the chapter 11 partner.

Hey there! Here is the full version of chapter 8. Enjoy!

Sergeant guy: Sir! We recieved a call from the vampire! I repeat, we received a call!
Bowser, waking up: What? What did he tell you?
Sergeant guy: He is now at your front door! He said he didn't like to wait! He demands to get received soon!
Bowser: Ugh! Let him enter!
Sergeant guy: No... he wants your highness to go to him!
Bowser: Hey! I'm the king! I'm the one that makes the rules! Not some blood sucker! Tell him to enter!
Sergeant guy: ..... Right away, Sir!
The Vampire, who you probably know: So I see I have to deal with a tough soul, am I right?
Bowser: Whatever! What's the big deal?
Hackula: Well see... I admire your work as a villain. I was thinking... if you wouldbe interested in a deal of my foundation.
Bowser: Then tell me! What is that deal?
Hackula: Lend me your army, and your help, and so, when I take over the world, We'll split the loot!
Bowser: Wait! You mean, I can rule on half of the universe?
Hackula: Exactly!
Bowser: I.. I... OF COURSE!!! My minions are yours! Make good use of them! They have never managed to defeat Mario, but I'm sure that, if united with your army, we're unstoppable!
Hackula: Now that is something I am pleased to hear! May our alliance take place! Assemble your minions tomorrow, in my fortress! We will discuss a plan!

At Fort Hackula:

Victor: I'm almost done!
Hector: Great. I have that other stuff. Should we proceed?
Victor: Yes! Put in the drawings. I will bring them to life with my magic!

Hector throws in a pot some doodle drawings and Victor uses his magic on the paper pile. A thin skinny silhouette appears, its red eyes open, and are full of messed up codes.

Skinny Silhouette: Who summons me? Who is my master to whom I shall obey?
Victor: We do! Do us a favor and find the code stars!
Skinny Silhouette: Code stars! My sworn enemies! I will capture them all and bring them here! I shall then dispose of them!
Hector: Not yet! We need them for something, THEN we will let you destroy them!
Skinny Silhouette: Got it! I will not fail you!

Now at the Broman palace. The head of the army, Brassus, is planning something.
Brassus: If I understand correctly, then the almighty Mario is allied with the legendary thief, and also destroyed the black flower?
Chuck: 100%, Ô Brassus! We can even report the presence of a green version of him and a bunch of other unidentified individuals.
Brassus: I see. They will not get away woth this as long as I am alive. Track them down!
Chuck: There is... something else, Sir.
Brassus: What now?
Chuck: All of the slaves at that gladiator school you went to to watch a battle are escaping at the moment. They are going through villages, robbing every house, freeing every slave and destroy every symbol of honor to the empire on their way!
Brassus: What?! Who is the head of this army?
Chuck: They say it's some Star Spirit legend they call Startacus. I'm not entirely sure, but he seems to be the one you watched in a battle.
Brassus: I don't remember anyone with that name, even though it sounds familiar! Send cohorts to find these impudent beings! Slaves they were, slaves they will always be!

Now that we got the villain interludes done, let's get back to Mario's.

Asmodeus: Mario, as the vice-prince of the Puzzeeles, I declare you that all the kidnapped people are set free! You can now leave the island!
Luigi: Thank you! We really appreciate it!
Asmodeus: Oh! And before you leave!

He comes closer to Lucifer.

Asmodeus: Lucifer, Princess. These people love you and care about you, please come back safe and love these subjects back! We all wait impatiently for your return!
Lucifer: Oh.... Asmodeus... Thank you.... Everyone. I wish you the best! Good luck with whatever you're up to!
Planktopus: Hey Mario! Just one more thing! I have a friend in the cloudy courts that knows about these code stars! I'll call him with my Shellphone, just warning him you're coming!
Stayzee: So, my dear? Should we first head back to this place you stache-heads know as the Champs-Eclypsées?

They are once again stopped before leaving, this time by Lucifer's baby brother. He quickly swims towards his sister, who he is lucky he has, and gives her a quick, soft hug.

Once back to Sulafhat island, the judge declares Mario free to go and allows him to leave.

They get the 7th code star (hey, 7... in an ocean... we just got through the seventh sea!) and install it into the cave of functions. After that, they go and tell Merlon they need to get to the cloudy courts.

Merlon: Hmmm... interesting! I know a friend there! He runs the shrine! So to get there, you simply need to find the vine.
Goombeddy: Vine?
Merlon: Yes! I know it is hidden somewhere in Toad Town! The area is just above! This will be easy!
Kooplea: Yeah, but Toad Town was a long time ago, and we don't know where it is compared to this place!
Merlon: Oh no! I completely forgot! No worries though. You can still ask Snifle!

Snifle: Toad Town?! You want to get there, pal? This is far away! Even I can't sense it! But if you ask some toads here, you should be able to pull it of!
Kooplea: That doesn't sound hard! Let's go Mario!

If you ask some toads, a specific one will tell you: I know! The train station is over there! You can go to Toad town. But the tickets are expensive, so good luck with that!

A ticket costs 100 coins, and seing you are 9. Then pay 900 coins. Don't worry though, gaining money here is easier than in other games, so you'll be fine!

In either case, get those tickets, and go to Toad Town. The castle is currently being rebuilt.

Toadsworth: Master Mario! Master Luigi! Thank goodness you're ok! I was seriously worried! I almost also got a heart attack!
Luigi: Sorry for the scare, then! We're here because we are collecting code stars, and one of them is above the town!
Toadsworth: I see! I know some hidden block on top of the castle before it blew up! It must still be there, since it only appears if hit by you!

Mario and Luigi and the partners climb up the construction site, and find the block. And with that, we're finally done with the interlude! Yayyy!

Here is cloudy courts, peaceful colony of angels that are not looking for any sort of harm. So however so sensitive, a simple act of mere impoliteness would offend their pure hearts.

???: So I see I wasn't lied to!

An angel with tentacles talks to them!

???: My friend told me someone whose description was like yours! I am Plangelus! Pleased to meet you, Mario. I know the reason why you need the stars. Let me guide you to it.

They walk for some time, before arriving at a majestic shrine. In front of it is found an old man, unconscious.

Penny: So... why are we looking at some guy?
Rockbert: Please don't tell me we lost it!
Plangelus: Alas... yes, we did. This man is none other than Merltue, the savior of the world. After he died, he was brought here, because of his heroism, and is now to live happily ever after his reanimation. But it seems he was attacked. I can't understand. He is invincible! How could he lose against the forces of evil? I don't know! He had the code star, so you need to find the attacker to get it back!
Merltue: Huhh? What just happened? I remember a skeletal creature jumping on me!
Nina: Skeletal? I thought angels lived here!
Plangelus: It must be the army of skeletons! It is an army of poor souls that weren't worthy enough to get the privileges! They want the code star for revenge!
Nina: Okayy... but can't both of you groups like make peace er something? Your angels, right?
Plangelus: Yes... but I fear that the ones who didn't get a good post-death reincarnation deserve it, we can't just let them live happily for the rest of eternity!
Merltue: Beware on your quest, visitors! On your way, you will face multiple challenges. May your consciousness be your guide.
Lancebob: Fear not, marvelous being! It will!
Plangelus: So the road of the undead is located there! Its door is sealed however, it wants you to do something to open.

On your way, you fight Skellobit troopers, Skwheels and Angiabolics, all members of this army. Basically now you just go through some cloudy maze. It takes a while to figure out how to get out.

You eventually reach the door, which is, like Plangelus said, sealed.

The door: Hey there! Mario! Don't you dare forget I exist, Heh?
Mario: ???
The door: Remember? It's me! The talking door from Timberland? You were with little brown pipsqueak and the blond lady! I see your staff has increased remarkably!
Goombeddy: Hey! Who you calling pipsqueak? I survived 64 shark attacks!
The door: No need to yell like that! You just need to get the master's word here so I open for you! See, nothing so hard!
Kooplea: Let me guess! After we do that, you'll ask us questions?
The door: Well, what can you expect from a bad boy like me? Of course! But do not worry, I will be more forgiving than before.

You go back to the shrine. It is seen getting attacked by some undead troops.

Skellobit 1: Ok, Bone Leader checking in. Bone 1, Bone 2, Bone 3. Do you copy?
Bone #1: Bone 1 checking in. I'm in a narrow hallway and angel guards are approaching from both ways. Can you send in reinforcements?
Bone Leader: Roght away!
Bone #2: Bone 2 checking in! I'm attacking the angels from behind! Prepare for a combo, Bone 1!
Bone #3: Bone 3 checking in! I'm nervous about this! Should we do it?
Bone Leader: Sigh... Here we go again with the diplomacy! It is a highly sophisticated plan, Bone 3. The army depends on succes!
Bone #1: Bone 1 and 2 here... We found some interesting papers! They seem to be the key to open the door!
Bone Leader: Great! Once everyone is free, we will conquer this highland! Shall they know the pain we go through!
Bone #3: Bone 3 here, Bone leader! I am captured!
Bone leader: Ugh...... Go back in people, we need to save the most soldiers possible!
Bone #2: Sir, I am afraid a man with overalls who I recognize is Mario is after us! I repeat, we're pursued!

Mario is chasing the two skellobits (Bone 1 and 2) and is trying to get the authorization to go through the door. However, the other two come out just then to aid them.

Bone Leader: Mortal! Let the two live... even though they are already dead! We are not looking for trouble, for the angels started it!
Lucifer: What do you mean THEY started it? Don't you see: angels are good and the "undead" are bad. But of course, since you are the bad guys, you see the good guys as bad guys, and that actually makes sense... What did I just say?
Stayzee: Back off, you monsters! We simply want a code star! The thing you might've stolen!
Bone Leader: Then you want a face to face, if I correctly understand!

The four skellobits are fought (Chapter 4 again pretty much?). They are defeated. They flee. Bone 3, the yellow one looks at Mario a second, before running away himself too. You also get the paper.

Merltue: Oh! Thank the heavens you came back! I was starting to think everything was lost! So you needed that paper? Take it!

The door: So, hand me the paper over.
Mario: *Gives him the paper*.
The door: Good. Good. Now answer these questions, and you can pass!
Lancebob: A quiz! Oh my! This is getting complex!

Just like in Timberland, if you don't answer enough questions right, you have to fight enemies, that become stronger the more wrong answers you give.

The door: Then pass!
Rockbert: Hmmm... I want to know what you are, though. If you met Mario before, then how did you get here? Aren't doors supposed to... not move?
The door: I'm a door spirit, I can move freely. But my job is to keep myself shut. Whenever there's someone that tries to go through a door, I go in it. My name, which I didn't tell you before, is Danus.
The door to the road is opened.

The landscape is pitiful. Spirits are seen stuck on the ground, can't move freely, are crying because of their conditions. The worst part is, they have to go through this for eternity. All of a sudden, everyone is wondering: Who are the bad guys? Are good guys supposed to be enjoying eternal paradise while their neighbors have no future? Isn't that just dark and sad?

So anyway, let's not get cheesy here, everyone. We're here for the code star! We have no time for mourning! Let's go inside!

Luigi: I, for one, sure am not looking forward to this!
Rockbert: I can't really blame you! This place is just cuh-reepy!
Penny: Okayy... So what do we do now? Because if we don't know, we might just wander through this wasteland endlessly for our whole lives!

What's creepy is, you actually CAN wander aimlessly. There's no limit. You just keep walking. There are no save blocks. You might as well not come back unless you reset the game. The music becomes lower and lower the more you go through this darkness, and the athmosphere becomes really unsettling, at a point you feel something is going to appear on the screen and scare you out of your entire mind. If you check your map at this location, it is written, "Nowhere". Are you just lost for life? Apparently yes. Thankfully, this isn't required in the story! ;D

You just follow the path. It's the most legit thing to do, so, why not? After all, it's the only thing you can do... unless you want to go "Nowhere"...

You eventually reach a ruins area, which seems to be a hideout for the skeletons' army.

Bone Leader: Ok, troops we failed. But we are not done yet! Here's what we are gonna do! Bone 3, you stay woth me, while the other two Bones split upnear the shrine! And then.... Hey! You there!
Mario: ...
Bone Leader: You must be the plumber we asked for! We have a clogged one in the other B-room! It's the biggest clog in a while, so I can just wish you good luck!

Once again, Mario is taken away from his partners (and they say Peach is the one that gets kidnapped all the time!).
Mario however sneaks through hallways carefully walking on the sides of the outside wall. Solid Mario we got here.
Anyway, he hears of the skellobits' plans and hurries to tell everyone! But a guard stops him!

Guard: Halt! You! Stache Dude!
Mario: ...
Guard: Weren't you supposed to unclogg the toilet? It's still in clogged mode!

You are forced to unclog the toilet, and the look on Mario's face doesn't say it's a good thing. You begin some minigame where you have to whack the toilet at the right timing.

On the bright side, the guard gives you a reward if you do it successfully, so now we're even!

On the way out, though, the group of Skellobits are seen waiting for you.

Bone Leader: So you thought you could get away with this, plumber! Don't worry, we'll be easy on you for fixing us the toilet! Now prepare to join this world, Mario! As a prisoner!

Bone 3: Yeah man! You don't want to pick a ff-fight with us! We're...tough!

A battle is engaged with you again, and you also win! The skeletons flee. Except for Bone 3, the yellow one and... more protected one. A coward we assume? Anyway, you now have your partners back.

Bone 3: You know, I just realized something! You are strong! If you team up with us, we'll be able to be happy!
Lucifer: I'm not so sure! I don't see what do we get for helping you!
Bone 3: By helping us, you give happiness to all the souls that are destined to spend their post-lives here! Including you!
Goombeddy: Not too convinced, but I do feel guilty for not doing it. GAHHHH THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!!

You should choose to either agree or not, hence the name of the chapter. Problem is, you don't know who's evil, and who's good!

Anyway, let's choose "No". This happens:

Bone 3: Oh no! Man! This is so unfair! Is it really your final answer?
Mario: Yes!

After that, he tries to convince you even more, making you feel more guilty. You have no other option than accepting. So yeah, the same results in whatever way you choose. So now you're on the skeleton side, but is it the good side?

If you choose yes from the beginning, an angel spy reports it to Merltue.

Bone 3: Oh thank you! Thank you so much! We'll be the best alliance ever! I am kinda scared, to be completely honest, but I'm happy! Call me Spike! (He has a spiny helmet.)

Bone 3 joins your party! His spear is strong enough to cut strong ropes, paper... and paper.

So now you go to the hideout, and the others are informed you are now on their side.

Bone Leader: Wonderful! Should we begin the raid?
Bone 1: Yes sir! We have Mario woth us! We will win!
Bone 2: Absolutely!
Spike: Let's do it!
Bone Leader: And Bone 3, I want to congratulate you! You are helping!
Spike: Thanks, Sir!

You rise against the angels. You invade the shrine.

Kooplea: I still am confused... are we supposed to do this?
Plangelus: Yes...
The party: ???
Plangelus: An evil being has corrupted Merltue's mind! I noticed it when his eyes became red and full of glitches! It all happened today! He made the cursed spirits suffer, convinced the skeletons they needed revenge, all in one day! Go stop him! The code star is with him!
Nina: So the angels were bad guys... I saw this coming!

You travel through the shrine, full of angels that are obeying to their master, who is not himself anymore. When you reach the core of the shrine.

A voice that's coming from Merltue: So YOU'RE that code star collector! I don't want any troubles, but I simply have a duty to accomplish. Hand me over the ones you have! And I'll let you live!
Stayzee: That voice does not seem to be the savior's! It must be the corrupting component!
The spirit (Aka Skinny Silhouette from the interlude): You don't seem like handing them over! You will be consumed!
The Skinny Silhouette reveals itself. It is a phantom which is horribly drawn and is glitched.
Shadoodle: In my true form, I can fight best! Let this old man perish while we fight!

BOSS CHAPTER 8: SHADOODLE.

Tattle: That is Shadoodle, a corrupting spirit that has disappeared thousands of years ago. Someone must've summoned it and it came back! Max HP is 100, ATT is 7. This creepy fellow will attack with powerful shockwaves and nightmarish attacks. He can pretty much also paralyse you. Only good thing is, he is weak to special moves, so use all of your SP!!!

Shadoodle vanishes, promising to come back.

And with that, we're done with half of the chapters in the game. That didn't turn out as Super Paper Mario-ish as I thought. What do you think of this. I'm interested in knowing if this game should get improved over the first half of the chapters.

Hey duds. I have free time, and for the first time since two weeks... I am uploading images the same day I finished the chapter. Today's characters have nothing special, so let's get the show on the road.

So here is Bone 3, who you know as Spike:

srEQcaOl.jpg

Spike is a skellobit trooper of the army of the undead who wants to build a bright future for their people. He is the most credited one in the group since he managed to bring Mario on his side. His ability on the field is to ise his spear to cut "cuttable" objects like ropes or paper, even thick leaves. He is mostly a coward, but his motivation is to help his family grow, and so knows how to control his fears. But he is actually quite forgetful and is the one often asking the questions, but in unexpected cases, his memory becomes this of an elephant and helps you a lot!

And now, here is Shadoodle. He will actually be a recurring boss, and his last battle will be in Chapter 15, where he will completely "die". Anyway:

IGDlNkfl.jpg

His name is Shadoodle, from Shadow and Doodle, and so he is a perfect excuse to not draw good.

Anyway, thanks for tuning in!

Personally I'd recommend having a bit more of a design to Shadoodle than what he currently looks like. Perhaps make him look more like he was drawn in by a five year old? If you can, I'd recommend making it look like he's made out of crayon.

I'll do my best!

And I'm currently planning to redraw Goombeddy and Kooplea, since those two were "training drawings". But I'm busy drawing stuff from future chapters right now, so it will take a moment.

Speaking of future chapters, the next one sees the appearance of a star among the others! Someone from the Main Mario series is coming to this game's way! Which is why I am not hinting the location of the next chapter, or it would be too obvious who it is.

What about the story, though? Do you think it can be better? And how can it be better?

Your additions are already incredibly lengthy as-is, but some more description on location wouldn't hurt.

I'd recommend that, in the future, after you finish your project, you create two separate entries for each chapter: One for dialogue, and one for description/objectives.

Hmm.. I like the way you're thinking. Thanks for the feedback!

So hey... I didn't find the right time to write chapter 9, sorry. But I have this!

OM70Q40l.jpg

I actually made that today, when I was saying I was going to do it in the end. Well, thing is, I was about to draw chapter 12 boss, but I didn't feel like it because I did some hard work on some partner's shading or something that made me lose motivation for a second, so I decided to draw something easy. Leave a comment here behind if you'd like to!

I love this redesign far more than the original. It's fun to watch you improve.

Thank you very much! Kooplea is also getting redesigned, and I know it's going to be kind of hard like the first time I drew her.

Back