Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too).

Opinion?

• Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually it’s cool

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Oh... No, sorry, I don't, but you can be sure that the outline was not, well, straight and you could see white areas between the outline and the inner color, and the shading was less smooth. Anyway, Hopefully today I'll get working on chapter 9's story and if it's done, then I'll post the Chapter's partner.

Okay, I don't have as much time as I expected, which is why I'll try to make things quick. Chapter 9 coming right up!

At Fort Hackula:
Peach: Ugh! I don't know anything new about those code stars! How is Mario supposed to know where to go?
Victor: You know I can hear you, right Princess?
Peach: Did I adress myself to you?
Victor: Wow... no need to get mad and all... Here, to orove I'm nice, I'll tell you something! The King Of Koopas, Bowser, is actually here! He is having a meeting with the master! I'm not allowed there, but if you're stealth enough, you can go there!
Peach: Isn't there any catch to it? You are really making me go there?
Victor: Well, I want to know about the vampire's plans, so I'm more asking for a favor! If you retell me what you heard, I'll tell you the location of a code star!
Peach: Why aren't you looking for it though?
Victor: I sent someone to get them! He'll handle it just fine!

You take control of Peach, and when you find the room, you see the two armies discussing a plan.

Hackula: My minions and teammates! We will have to negotiate a little in order to get our parts of the world! And for that, you will do exactly as I say! We will need to find the code stars to do so! And I will tell you, it is not easy, but if you consolidate your powers together, you will pull it off! So everyone, you must... (and he goes explaining some sort of highly sophisticated plan...). And this is how we will triumph!

Peach tells everything to Victor, who is pleased:

Victor: Thank you, Princess! I will now tell you the code star is in the Lumenvia system.
Peach: You ARE telling me the truth, right?
Victor: I stay true to my word, Miss your highness! Don't think you can always doubt me this way! Feel free to tell Mario!

To Brassus' palace:

Brassus: So Blargtiatus, what are you selling?
Blargtiatus, a Blargg: See, O Brassus, I have some pretty neat-o slaves here just for you! Take this one for example! He's weak, he's small, but he survives really everything, his name is Shlorent! And this one, Kentar, an amazing swordfighter! And last but not least, here is Antonimus. Did you know ants could lift 100 times their sizes? He'll make an excellent fork-lift!
Brassus: I'll take the ant trooper, he looks robust.

Brassus: Antonimus, my child, you see! The Broman republic is now close to you, Brome is your mother! As a mother, you shall agree to always follow and respect her rules! Do you understand, slave!
Antonimus, his eyes full of tears: Yes, master. (You had to buy me like I was some lifeless object!)
Brassus: What was that you said?
Antonimus: Only my response, Master!
Brassus: I know what you feel, Kid! But you will soon learn to love your new coutry. This is where you belong now, and also your prison, Antonimus!

Brassus turns his back, and notices Antonimus is now gone.

On the road to the coast, the slaves are preparing to escape Brome.

Antonimus: Who are you exactly? I know I should trust you, since you all seem like slaves, but I want to know who you are!
Startacus, a power star with a fully grown body, replies: I am Startacus, and do not worry, you will be safe with me! But you will have to fight to be completely free! What is your name, young one?
Antonimus: An... Antonimus! I am so glad to know I'm safe! Thank you Startacus!

I somehow felt like I had to include the movie reference here. In the meantime.

Merltue: Mario, you have saved this ground from what could've been a major chaos! How could I possibly repay you?
Goombeddy: Nothing, really! We just want the star!
Merltue: Yes, I have it with me at the moment, here, take it! You will need this to save the world, like you did with mine! Now go, and come back glorious. May your consciousness be your guide!
Penny: So, in the end, turns out everyone were the good guys!
Spike: Hey, Mario! The army told me that they can finally enjoy themselves now! I'm free to go! And I choose to stick with you!
Mario: Okie Dokie! Yahoo!

They get Wisdom, the eighth star. Back at Champs-Eclypsées:

Merlon: Well, this is very good! You have gathered 8 out of 16! That is progress! And also, Majimi told me he heard new voices from Princess Peach, who tells him the new star is in Lumenvia system!
Lucifer: What is Lumenvia system?
Merlon: Wait... Oh shoot! It's located in space! How are we supposed to get you there?
Lucifer: Yeah, good question! I really don't see how we are supposed to get there! Swimming in this direction could take years!
Luigi: Is there any sort of spaceship we can get?
Merlon: Hmmm... I know! Some explorer is now planning an expedition in space to actually come in contact with the Chozo, an alien bird kind! They also live in Lumenvia System, which means you are on the same boat! How lucky! You'll meet the guy in the airport, next to the train station!

You must go there, and find the guy, who is a beetle, named Eleetle. He will be wearing astronaut gear.

Eleetle: Who are you? Is that Mario? You want to get to Lumenvia System? How coincidental! I was planning to heading there too! See, a normal rocket would take 256 years to get you there, but my scientists have been trying to build a rocket powerful enough to get us there in the blink of an eye!
Stayzee: Wonderful! Where is the spacecraft!
Eleetle: She's right there! I present to you, The Spacescuttle Beetle!---

Good start for a good chapter. Next time, we will meet the Mario character I was previously talking about! Hype? Anyway, see you tomorrow?

Thank you, jerks of the internet! I was writing something! But I inexplicably lost all my progress, and that makes me so sad! :( Anyway, see you guys!

Okay, I don't have as much time as I expected, which is why I'll try to make things quick. Chapter 9 coming right up!

At Fort Hackula:
Peach: Ugh! I don't know anything new about those code stars! How is Mario supposed to know where to go?
Victor: You know I can hear you, right Princess?
Peach: Did I adress myself to you?
Victor: Wow... no need to get mad and all... Here, to orove I'm nice, I'll tell you something! The King Of Koopas, Bowser, is actually here! He is having a meeting with the master! I'm not allowed there, but if you're stealth enough, you can go there!
Peach: Isn't there any catch to it? You are really making me go there?
Victor: Well, I want to know about the vampire's plans, so I'm more asking for a favor! If you retell me what you heard, I'll tell you the location of a code star!
Peach: Why aren't you looking for it though?
Victor: I sent someone to get them! He'll handle it just fine!

You take control of Peach, and when you find the room, you see the two armies discussing a plan.

Hackula: My minions and teammates! We will have to negotiate a little in order to get our parts of the world! And for that, you will do exactly as I say! We will need to find the code stars to do so! And I will tell you, it is not easy, but if you consolidate your powers together, you will pull it off! So everyone, you must... (and he goes explaining some sort of highly sophisticated plan...). And this is how we will triumph!

Peach tells everything to Victor, who is pleased:

Victor: Thank you, Princess! I will now tell you the code star is in the Lumenvia system.
Peach: You ARE telling me the truth, right?
Victor: I stay true to my word, Miss your highness! Don't think you can always doubt me this way! Feel free to tell Mario!

To Brassus' palace:

Brassus: So Blargtiatus, what are you selling?
Blargtiatus, a Blargg: See, O Brassus, I have some pretty neat-o slaves here just for you! Take this one for example! He's weak, he's small, but he survives really everything, his name is Shlorent! And this one, Kentar, an amazing swordfighter! And last but not least, here is Antonimus. Did you know ants could lift 100 times their sizes? He'll make an excellent fork-lift!
Brassus: I'll take the ant trooper, he looks robust.

Brassus: Antonimus, my child, you see! The Broman republic is now close to you, Brome is your mother! As a mother, you shall agree to always follow and respect her rules! Do you understand, slave!
Antonimus, his eyes full of tears: Yes, master. (You had to buy me like I was some lifeless object!)
Brassus: What was that you said?
Antonimus: Only my response, Master!
Brassus: I know what you feel, Kid! But you will soon learn to love your new coutry. This is where you belong now, and also your prison, Antonimus!

Brassus turns his back, and notices Antonimus is now gone.

On the road to the coast, the slaves are preparing to escape Brome.

Antonimus: Who are you exactly? I know I should trust you, since you all seem like slaves, but I want to know who you are!
Startacus, a power star with a fully grown body, replies: I am Startacus, and do not worry, you will be safe with me! But you will have to fight to be completely free! What is your name, young one?
Antonimus: An... Antonimus! I am so glad to know I'm safe! Thank you Startacus!

I somehow felt like I had to include the movie reference here. In the meantime.

Merltue: Mario, you have saved this ground from what could've been a major chaos! How could I possibly repay you?
Goombeddy: Nothing, really! We just want the star!
Merltue: Yes, I have it with me at the moment, here, take it! You will need this to save the world, like you did with mine! Now go, and come back glorious. May your consciousness be your guide!
Penny: So, in the end, turns out everyone were the good guys!
Spike: Hey, Mario! The army told me that they can finally enjoy themselves now! I'm free to go! And I choose to stick with you!
Mario: Okie Dokie! Yahoo!

They get Wisdom, the eighth star. Back at Champs-Eclypsées:

Merlon: Well, this is very good! You have gathered 8 out of 16! That is progress! And also, Majimi told me he heard new voices from Princess Peach, who tells him the new star is in Lumenvia system!
Lucifer: What is Lumenvia system?
Merlon: Wait... Oh shoot! It's located in space! How are we supposed to get you there?
Lucifer: Yeah, good question! I really don't see how we are supposed to get there! Swimming in this direction could take years!
Luigi: Is there any sort of spaceship we can get?
Merlon: Hmmm... I know! Some explorer is now planning an expedition in space to actually come in contact with the Chozo, an alien bird kind! They also live in Lumenvia System, which means you are on the same boat! How lucky! You'll meet the guy in the airport, next to the train station!

You must go there, and find the guy, who is a beetle, named Eleetle. He will be wearing astronaut gear.

Eleetle: Who are you? Is that Mario? You want to get to Lumenvia System? How coincidental! I was planning to heading there too! See, a normal rocket would take 256 years to get you there, but my scientists have been trying to build a rocket powerful enough to get us there in the blink of an eye!
Stayzee: Wonderful! Where is the spacecraft!
Eleetle: She's right there! I present to you, The Spacescuttle Beetle!
Rockbert: That's great stuff and all, but what are the Chozo?
Eleetle: I am glad you asked, my friend! I myself was questioning myself about the lifestyle of these friendly and ingenious alien creatures! But I know that it is one of the very first civilizations that ever appeared, even visiting ours before it started to produce life. They are very intelligent, and have even saved many times this land from space projectiles. Sadly, they were attacked in their home-planet, and their soecies became extinct... save for a while coty of them I located in the Lumenvia system!
Nina: Ok, that's info, but let's stop moving lips and get the show to the road.
Eleetle: Lil' ninja's right, everyone, it is time we begin out odyssey, Mario, between Elite and Hero.

Sir, there are minor tweaks detected within the rocket! Are you sure you...
Eleetle: Stop talking and DO IT! You... or We've been working on this for 20 years!
R....right away sir! Takeoff in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Blastoff!

You have now exited the atmosphere, you may get off your seats!
Stayzee: But isn't this thing supersonic? Can we get crushed by the speed, should we get up?
Eleetle: No, that's fine, the ship was built for that.

*alarm*

Announcer: Sir, the systems are failing! We're losing contact with your capsule!
Eleetle: Quick! Let's turn off this thing!
Goombeddy: Are you out of your mind? We'll be stuck here!
Eleetle: Oww! What was that for?
Goombeddy: Lancebob! Don't let him press it!
Lancebob: But sir Goombeddy, maybe it is the best way!
Goombeddy: Yeah right, hanging out in space forever is the best way!
Lucifer: Goombeddy, we have no time for bets! Let him do so! I'm sure it won't be that bad!
Goombeddy: *Stares at them* I.... if you two say so...
Eleetle quickly gets up and presses the button. The ship begins losing speed, and is in a planet's gravitational pull. The planet's surface is very soft, that a rocket would simply fall through it.

Eleetle, coming out with air tanks and a helmet: Nonononono! Why now?
Kooplea, also in space suit: What? What is it!
Eleetle: The engine was too weak to handle such a speed!
Penny: Wait, if you worked on it for 20 years, then why is the engine so bad?
Eleetle: I remembered when we installed it, it was big and resistant, not like that!
Penny: Can't that mean it was simply sabotaged?
Eleetle: ... you are genius, lady! But who would want to kill the pride of my life? And why? *idea* Wait, we're in Tallon VII, one of the many planets that were previously inhabited by the Chozo! There still are remains of their city here! Maybe you can find a new engine?

Mario and the rest of his party, all come out of the spaceship with space suits, and begin exploring. The area is deserted, with dead weeds rolling around and all, while you have to avoid them, in order not to get damage and dragged behind. Some enemies here are robotic: Worker bots from Super Metroid, and from the none-robot ones, you have Octoombas, Space pirates and Ostraliens (Not Australiens! Alien Ostrich!). Many Chozo corpses are seen, some of which were frightened before dying, shown by their still open beak. Some Chozo statues hold items, and some of them make Mario cross an area easily if he steps on their hands, much like Metroid. Some statues even come to life! Also à la Metroid. The metallic structure gives the place a more abandoned feel.
Deep into the place, an engine!

Eleetle: Woah! This is pure Chozo technology over there! With that, we'll travel AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

Well, it is Lumenvia system, which is full of light, so speed of light sounds ok!

On the Lumenvia road:

Chozo 1: Hey! What're you doing here?
Chozo 2: I'm stargazing!
Chozo 1: Cool. Hey look! A shooting star! Make a wosh!
Chozo 2: You know, I wish, if the prophecy was real, that the chosen one would come.

That shooting star was our friends' rocket! It lands on Chozo 1.

Chozo 1: I'm okay!
Chozo 2, after Mario comes out: Hey! My wish came true!

Luigi: Huhh... excuse us, bird people, but do you know where we are?
Chozo 1, gets up: You are of Lumenvia road.
Eleetle: Oh... Oh.... OhmygodthisissocoolIcan'tbelieveittwoChozosinfrontofme! *passes out*.
Spike: So these are The Chozos the beetle was talking about!
Chozo 2: Yes! That's us! And believe it or not, we actually know you Mario! All of us do!
Chozo 1: Wait a minute! Didn't the leader specify the chosen one was a human woman?
Luigi: Chosen one?
Chozo 1: See, when the code star was given to us, it was clear it should've only been handed out to someone that was going to save the universe! So, the Chozo chose the best person there is in space.

Woman? Space? Oh! You know who this is! Another comet is seen in the sky! It's not just any random comet! It's .......................

The Comet Observatory! Yes! Rosalina was that returning character all along! And you were dying to know that! But I think everyone knew when you saw the setting of the chapter was space.

A black Luma is seen coming out of it after its landing.

Polari: Hmmm... if I was correct in my calculations, then we are in Lumenvia system! And... Oh! IT'S MARIO EVERYONE! HE'S HERE!

All the lumas come out and say hello to Mario, and Baby Luma, who has become a grown up star, hugs him.

Chozo 2: That's the chosen one... or should I say... ChoZen?

Rosalina comes out of the observatory. Her design is just like the main series, just with a paper effect added to her. That also applies to Mario, Luigi and Peach, changing the aspect of the series. Anyway, off-topic.

Rosalina: Mario! I have sensed you would come here! And thank you for helping Apricot Luma grow up! He has learned a lot from your adventures with him!
Chozo 1: Chosen one! Please follow me for the code star!
Rosalina: I came here for the code star. It is needed to save the whole world!
Luigi: About that, we have actually gathered half of them.
Rosalina: Is that true? Then let me just get it for you!
Chozo 1: Everyone, follow me to the leader's throne! He wanted to see you!

Chozo Leader: So you are that chosen one! Hmm? Then Just wait right here! I'll get it... after you pass the test!
Rosalina: I am ready.
Chozo Leader: In this star up there, is a monster we call Flight. Because it's a fly which contains light... puns... so anyway, it's been absorbing the power of this city slowly. Defeat it, restore the city, and it shall be yours.
Rosalina: That sounds like it was bothering you. I will try my best.

Before leaving:

Rosalina: Mario, please watch the lumas for me. And lately, a new one joined our crew. She's called Luna, and she's quite lost. If you help her, it would be good.
Eleetle, coming in: Hey, did I miss something! Holy star bits! The Chozo leader. Sir, I salute you with all my respect!
Rosalina: In case I don't come back, make sure my observatory is in good hands. I trust you.

Luna, a purple luma with a peace bracelet is seen emerging from the bedroom dome.

Luna: So, this is that Mario guy she was talking about? So that's your life? Stomping innocent turtles to death.
Nina: I don't get why you're upset, lil' lady! What did Mario do wrong?
Luna: horrible things I don't even want to almost think about!
Lancebob: Pardon me, child, but you should explain yourself! We can't help you if you keep salting like that!
Luna: That's just none of your lame business! Now go get firing at brown mushrooms!
Luigi: What are you even talking about! You can't just accuse Mario like that!
Luna: By the way, you too are concerned, green mustache. As much as all of you. I can't believe how many lives you have taken away!
Goombeddy: You know, if Rosalina wants us to take care if her, then I can only imagine how much she endures with this sass.
Luna: Whatever, I'm out of here. I'm independent.
Spike: Did any of you fetched that? Guys?
Stayzee: Not. A. Single. Word.
Polari: Excuse her, Mario, she has just had some sort of... *ahem* incident woth her life before she came to us. Feel free to explore the observatory for the moment. I'll talk to her.

You can go around. Have fun, there are minigames and such. And the domes also have so functionality: the terrace gives you access to a simple stargazing moment, but from there, you can watch the locations of the game. In the bathroom, the lumas that are relaxing can make you meditate, and also cast a spell on you, like Merlee. The kitchen acts more like a shop where you can buy food, and then, cook ingredients. The bedroom functions like an Inn, the engine dome is a minigame chamber and the garden is... a garden.

After some time has passed, though, Rosalina seems to not come back, and the Lumas are all worried.
Polari: Oh no...
Luna: What is it?
Polari: Sigh... She's.... I can't see her anywhere.. she might as well be...
Luna: Nooo! Don't say that! Look more!
Polari: I am telling you Luna, I can't sense where she is. Just like if some sort of a more powerful being is covering her.
Luigi: Should we go there, then?
Polari: If you can save her, yes. After all, you need those code stars.
Luigi: Then we're off!

You get information on the star Flight is on, and you go there. At the entrance thiugh, just before entering:

Luna: WAIIIT! MARIO!!!
Lucifer: Great. What does SHE want now?
Luna: Sorry I was a jerk before! Forgive me! But it's just... I'm so afraid of death!
Rockbert: What happened? Polari mentioned you had an incident.
Luna: My... family. They were killed by space pirates. (Once again going back to the Metroid theme.) They took away all those innocent lives. It's became an obsession. Every time something dies, I feel sorrow, I'm just a peace lover. Even when the ones that died deserved it. Mario... I want to come with you.
Mario stares at her, his head on his shoulder.
Luna: I can't lose my family again. I need to save mother... will you help me?
Mario automatically accepts.

Luna joins your party! She has the star spin, allowing you to go fast, replacing the spin dash and that alliws you to... spin, which has other purposes.

In the star, you make use of this ability and other abilities. When you reach the top, Rosalina in seen unconscious, with a giant Fly which's abdomen is full of light. He spots Mario and engages him in battle.

BOSS CHAPTER 9: FLIGHT.

Tattle: This is the monster the Chozo call "Flight". It's been sucking the light of Lumenvia system and
Lowering its power. Max HP is 120 and ATT is 8. He attacks you with his light. He occasionally sucks HP or FP from you, and in case he sucks FP, his damage is bigger in the next turn. But when he decides to suck SP, that is the problem: he will use a special move against us!!! And can deal up to 15 damage!!!! You must slay it quickly!

The monster is defeated and disappears. Mario and the others get Rosalina back to the observatory.

And while I'm still here, let's quickly share two pieces of art.

First off, here's Luna the Luma:
3lDZsk9l.jpg

That is Luna, a sassy but nice Luma. Her family died when she was young, haunting her mind for several years, until she joined the comet observatory. Her ability is The star spin, which allows you to go fast and solve puzzles. Her incident led her to strongly strive for peace, woth unfortunately no prevail. While she is nice, she can be impolite and irresponsible to her duties when she is mad, and tends to freak out very easily, despite that, she's good to have around.

And here is Flight, the fly monster:
pixmMU4h.jpg

So anyway, what do you think in Rosalina's inclusion, guys? Next time, I think we will do chapter 10. Bye!

Hey guys! Guess what I found today while looking through the recycle bin!

9rUbM0vl.jpg

Yes, it's Goombeddy's old design! Now you can have a proper comparison between this and the new one! I hope this will come in useful!

As Mario has gathered 10 friends and reunited with his brother Luigi, he only has now 8 code stars left to collect, one of which the Chozo leader will give him for defeating the source of weakening of their city.

Hey guys, I figured it would be good to do something different today, mainly because since tomorrow's Saturday and I don't have school, then I'll write chapter 10 tomorrow! Just a matter of finishing it in one go!

So, first, we can go on and explain some new names.

Plangelus is like Planktopus but with "Angel" in it, whereas Merltue comes from Vertue and "Merl", 'cuz he's a shaman.

Spike is simply called like that for the spiny helmet on his head.

Eleetle comes from "Beetle" and Elite.

Even though Chozo has been created by Nintendo, I will just mention that "Chozo" is japanese for bird-man.

Lumenvia comes from Lumen which is latin for light and via which is latin for street.

Timberland gets its name because of the word a woodcutter says when cutting down a tree. Timberland is also the name for a brand of clothing.

Ok, that's everything I'll cover. And remember I said there were 16 partners? WRONG! There is 1 more in the infamous and deadly pit of hundred trials! About that, only 15 partners are required to beat the game and 2 are optional. Speaking of the partners, I would like to know if you'd like me to tell you their abilities from here. That is, of course, without actually revealing the partners themselves! So tell me if you'd like that so I know, ok?

And I also think I should introduce some enemies which are new to the series or the Marioverse.

Glitch:
Hp: 4
Att: 2
Def: 1
Can give you the "confused" status effect.

Ant trooper:
Hp: 5
Is resistant to stomps, but vulnerable to the hammer. Can also suck Hp.

Stingby:
Hp: 3
Att: 1
Fly. Also poison.

Mielte:
Hp: 3
Sticky. If you touch it, you'll be frozen for a few turns.

Beehook:
Att: 3
Spiny. Poison. Fly.

Goombeetle:
Hp: 4
Can be flipped over like a Koopa troopa.

Ghalt:
Hp: 6
Scare (Freeze). Dodgy.

Stretch:
Like a Boo, but on the ground.

Circus Guy:
Hp:4
Att: 2 (Per ball)
Attack multiple times. Crumple.

Croomba:
Def: 3

Invisigoomba:
Dodgy.

Skellobit:
Att: 4
Stun. Call friends.

Poor Guy:
Steal stuff. Lower attack.

Rusty Ninji:
Hp: 2
Attack fast. Sometimes twice.

Empire Koopatrol:
Hp: 7
Att: 5
Spiny. Flipped over. Call friends.

Shiell:
Hp: 8
Retreat into shell and become invincible for 1 turn.

Puzzeele:
Hp: 10
Eletrocute (Dizzy). Split in half to duplicate. Charge with electricity.

Cheep Cheep:
Dodgy. Can change between ground-bound and Fly.

Sharkow:
Hp: 7
Deflect attacks.

Army skellobit:
Hp: 12
Def: 2
Same as skellobit.

Skwheel:
Att: 6
Rip status effect.

Angiabolic:
Heal allies and increase their defenses.

Dead hand:
Hp: 12
Drag you under the ground, where major damage is dealt. Call friends.

Octoomba:
Hp: 8
Spit rocks at you, thus avoiding contact with you.

Space Pirate:
Hp: 13
Send shockwaves. Climb on the ceiling.

Ostralien:
Super Speed (Dizzy). Beak attack, 2 damage per hit.

Worker Bot:
Hp: ???
Def: ???
Only vulnerable to explosions.

Chozo statue:
Hp: 25
Att: 7
Def: 4
Shockwaves. Poison. More damage the more he loses Hp.

Ztar:
Hp: 14
Make allies invincible. "Curse" status effect.

That was it. It took a while to write this, but hey, it was worth it. Remember to tell me if you want to know the future partners' abilities!

So, hey, I haven't got any response or anything, but that's ok. When I do, I'll do it. So anyway, one of those abilities is now going to be revealed, as I'm about to write chapter 10.

Shadoodle: Master, I have failed you... I do not deserve to stay animated any longer. Absorb my essence, and end my existence.
Victor: Hey... I don't need to do that to punish you... I don't even need to punish you... I need you to get code stars. As long as you're doing your job, you're fine.
Hector: Yo Victor! Did we get one?
Victor: No! We need to move, Hector! Those code stars aren't going to collect themselves!
Hector: It's this useless blot over here who was supposed to handle it for us, right? Why is he here?
Shadoodle: Master, I am truly grateful! I will try my best next time!
Hector: Y'know Victor? Hackula and that fat turtle's plan is today! You know what they're up to do?
Victor: Thanks to the cheeky gal in the other room! She told me everything!
Hector: Great! That's how I want you to act! Now tell me. Did you also tell her where the code star is?
Victor: Yeah sure! Just like our plan, right?
Hector: That's perfect! Just what I asked for!

Peach, on the other hand, in her cell, which has basically become a legit "room", is asking herself how Mario is doing. The code star from the castle is floating by, staring at the princess.

Peach: What do you want now?
Evilness: You know very well my brothers are in danger, but I can assure you that nine of them are safe, in the hands of Mario, and some friends he made on the road, including a heroic Goomba, a nice Koopa Troopa, a clumsy bee, a brave Bob-omb, a pretentious eel, a soft rock, a generous Ninji, an ambitious Crazee Dayzee, a striving skeleton, a peaceful luma and that Luigi you talk about so much.
Peach: You had to make it sound like that...
Evilness: Princess... I know you don't exactly trust me, but keep in mind that without me, you cannot deliver any messages. (So that's how she was able to talk to us!)
Peach: I know... It's just a... personal thing. You have done something I cannot believe you did, with all these years you stayed in the castle.
Evilness: Princess... This is my very nature, I cannot escape it. I would've if I could've.
Peach: You know, if you could sense where the others are, it would've been really good.
Evilness: Princess... Do you think I am capable of doing this?
Peach: Well... sure, why wouldn't I think so? You are a code star after all!
Evilness: Princess, you have improved my sensor. Thank you! I'm on it! And by the way, I can go back in time a few minutes ago! I may be able to get information!
Peach: Really? That's really good for us! Do it!
Evilness: Wait... Yes, I see... They were having a meeting, the two armies... They talk about the location of a code star! They say... Yesterdaycity!
Peach: Yesterdaycity?
Evilness: Yesterdaycity! It is a project for a city that goes back to the past years of gaming! It is still not over, but the robotic working there are really digging it! If they have a code star, also, they will surely hand it to Mario, since they are nice people... or nice robots whatever.
Peach: Then let me tell him!

Peach talks through the code star, and that message is sent to the other code stars. That is how Peach managed to contact us before.

Antonimus: So hey, anyone for a... thing?
Startacus: Antonimus, it's been a while I haven't had an egg.
Antonimus: Then egg you get!

A chick pops out of it, surprising the power star.

Startacus: Get me another one. This time, I won't let it go.

But before he is handed out the egg, another stranger comes.

"Startacus! Our leader! The pirates want to see you!"
Startacus: I will be back gentlemen! And lady!

Startacus: So what do you want?
Captain: See, slave, I accept to give you a boat ride oit of the country, but see, I don't do this for free! I want a specific prize! Bring me a code star! Get that, and I'll let you borrow my ship!
Startacus: You mean this?

He opens a chest, and gets out of it a code star.

Captain: Great. I will make sure the ship is on coast.
Antonimus: What was that, Startacus?
Startacus: Do not worry, for we will escape Brome and regain our own lands. We just need to get to the coast, and we're free!
Antonimus: That is great news! But I still can't believe how cruel the Bromans are! Who do they think they are, like, kings of the world?
Startacus: Unfortunately, yes. But even the king of the world does not have power over everything, especially not anything.

Now let's get back to Mario!

Back at the Comet Obsevatory, to which Mario and Luigi just arrived, running, with Rosalina in their hands.
Polari: I see! The case is serious. GET ME THE DOCTOR LUMAS!
Doctor: Hmm... She seems to be heavily wounded! This will not be very easy, but we will make sure she lives at the least.
Luna: So is she okay?
Polari: Well, according to what the doctor said, she'll be fine!
Luna: Mario, can I stay with you?
Luigi: Sure! You don't need to ask!
Luna: Thank you so much! But we will come back here to see if mother Rosalina gets better?
Luigi: That's on us!

The Chozo Leader understands the situation and hands out to Mario the ninth code star, Trust.

Goombeddy: Hiw are we supposed to go back?
Eleetle: Mario!

Eleetle: The ship is still functional! Get there! And have a safe flight!
Penny: Wait... What about you?
Eleetle: I'll stay here! I'll show the Chozos the wnders of our world we made with their inventions! They will be surprised!
Penny: Then Goodbye, I guess?

They hop in the ship and get the code star back to the cave of functions. This is happening at the same time of the Peach interlude, so they hear her voices.
Stayzee: Yesterdaycity? What is that place?
Goombeddy: My knowledge tells me it is a place that is supposed to bring you back to the nostalgia of old games, or I think... anyway, if the code star's there, then we should go there!

Snifle: You guys... you always ask me hard questions! Where are the easy stuffs? Anyway, you must reactivate my powers if you want something as far as Yesterdaycity!

Minigame time.

Snifle: Okay! To go to Yesterdaycity, you will need to go see Merlee! She know about that place more than I do, and plus, she lives closer to there!

You go to Merlee's house, and she also tells you that she has now developed another new spell! You can now shapshift into a boat or plane on certain platforms.

Merlee: So you want to go to yesterday city! Can you dream of anything more past-y?
I will get you there, friends! Remember, the fate of the world is in your hands!
Just stay in the corcle on the ground, and discover what you have found!
Yes! It's Yesterdaycity, the city of old memories! Memories as tasty as... blueberries!

She tranports you to Yesterdaycity, which is a land of pixels. It is in 16-bit, and every single thing is made of squares. Except the robots, who are called Blockbites, the ones that are building the city. They are all black, with a black face and blue eyes and mouth. They are cube shaped... okay they too are squares. One of them is... different though. He is yellow instead of black. And he gets closer to you!

Block G: Hey there! I am Block G, but you can call me Block! Welcome to the still unfinished Yesterdaycity, the coty of nostalgia. Here, you will find yourselves in the past... years of gaming! And most of this world is based upon some game the fans call... wait a second! OMG! IT'S HIM! IT'S MARIO! MY SYSTEMS CANNOT HANDLE THIS! Sorry, I flip out when I see someone as famous as you! See, most of this world is based upon one of your biggest successes from the 16-bit era! (The world indeed looks like it's an area in SMW).
Rockbert: Wait... so now Mario appears in video games?
Block: Exactly! He lives in parallel universe, but I can also say, that whatever happened to him, happened to you! We are almost finished with the project, and we saved the best for last! We are tomorrow opening butter bridge and next, the entrance to Yesterdaycity! Geeks will be gathering from all sides, and enjoy the things we built!
Rockbert: Wait! We heard you have a code star! We need it to save the world!
Block: I never heard of such a thing! And that's troubling if the world really depends on it! Feel free to look around!

You are free to explore. But at a certain point, the background becomes red and a robotic voice says: You shouldn't have come here! Prepare to get consumed!
The pixelated Koopa Troopas and other SMW enemies glow red eyes, and attack Mario. They are just like their normal counterparts, but their stats are way higher! Their defense is big too! You can't beat them, so your only option is run away.

Blockbite: G! We are detecting some mysterious behavior in the SMW district!
Block: Oh no! Mario is there! Make sure he's alright!

Mario is seen escaping with the others, while a Blockbite runs... or hovers towards him.

Blockbite: Sir! Is everything ok?
Lucifer: Well, Yeah, but I don't think the guys in there are!
Blockbite: I apologize for every injury this may have caused! The creatures here are usually very friendly!
Lucifer: Then doesn't that mean that someone is responsible for this? There was a voice telling us we shouldn't have come here!
Blockbite: Lady, we do not know for sure, this has never occured before! But you do have a point!
Nina: We better investigate though! We never know!

In the Earthbound district, you can see a dark tower in the distance. That might be interesting.

The next day, a big group of Blockbites are seen in front of a bridge, and Block himself is seen in the front. He is holding scissors, and a red band is on the other side.

Block: Fellow Blockbites! By cutting this red band on the other side, on this inauguration day, I will pronounce Butter Bridge finished!
He hovers above the bridge before a huge gap suddenly appeared: the bridge is broken.
Block: Oh no! Can't hover too much above the ground!
He falls to what we can call his shutdown.
The bridge was broken by a random Blockbite, who was also seen doing it, but he looked like the others, and so everything got mixed up.
Random Blockbite: Ok, who did this? We were programmed to obey to him, not destroy him! *sees Mario* Mario, will you save him?
Kooplea: Wait... You're asking us?
Blockbite: We are the key to this world, none of us should have their systems failing. But you can be treated with medical care.

You now have to go find Block, also since he is the only hope to get the code star. He is in a ravine under the bridge. You find him, and turn him back on.
Block: Uh... What happened? Oh hey Mario! Where am I?
Nina: Some fool threw you out there! I can tell that the evil voice is after you!
Block: Oh no! That's impossible!
Nina: What?
Block: I have programmed all of them to be nice! But someone apparently has gone nuts!
Spike: Wait. You programmed them? Aren't you one of them?
Block: It's a long story, I was experimented on. I am just basically a ghost in a shell. I wanted to make something people would enjoy, and I created these bots! But something seems to have had some sort of glitch.
Rockbert: We saw a black tower that looked out of place yesterday. Maybe we should go there?
Block: Before you do, let me tell you I am happy to meet you, and let me help you Mario. You have saved my life!

Block joins your party! He is basically the Lakilester of the game.
In the tower, you fight many picelated enemies from different Nintendo franchises feom the SNES era. On the top.

Evil robot voice: I see you have discovered everything!
Block: Reveal yourself, traiter!
Bloack: Well, then. It is me, Bloak! I was corrupted by this thing that fell from the sky and told me that there was no point at doing what you wanted us to do! So I decided to wreck things out of protesting! You cannot stop me! And I will stop you!
Lancebob: The code star! It's corrupting the robot's circuits!
We must get it off!

Bloak gets in a 16-bit Bowser Robot. Robot inside of a robot!

BOSS CHAPTER 10: BLOAK.

That is The 16-bit Bowser robot, controlled by Bloack. Max HP is 120, ATT is 8 and defense is 3. His defense is quite big, so try using as much piercing attacks as possible! He will burn you, crush you! Everything Bowser does, but this time, he is Way stronger!

I had to make things quick in the end. Bye!

It'd be nice to know of the partner abilities from here

Okay.

So you just met Block, the Blockbite who has the ability of making cross dangerous hazards.

In the next chapters, we will have partners that (in no specific order):
- Blow things away.
-Dig.
-Make invisible stuff visible.
-Freeze.
-Burn.
-Push heavy blocks.

That's it. In a few moments, I will post Block, and Bloak, both Blockbites.

Ok. Here you have Block. The Block partner.

gzkF3zPl.jpg

Block is a Blockbite who wasn't always one, as his robot body contains a soul. He is however actually the founder of Yesterdaycity, the city of nostalgia. His hard shell lets you sit on him as he tranports you over spikes, lava and such hazards. Knowing he has a past, Block would do possibly anything, even going to kill himself if it meant getting back his old self. He is also caring and does not like to see people in pain, as it causes him pain. But he however also is aggressive sometimes. That's what we can assume is part of his nature.

And here is Bloak, the Boss.

EeVC7Cjl.jpg

So that's some progress we made. Next time, we'll stop by chapter 11. As always guys! See ya!

Hiya guys. I'm sorry fot not writing Chapter 11, as I didn't feel like it, a feeling that I dislike. I'm so sorry for not doing it, especially after my 3 days absence. I did however draw Hackula and I'll be posting him here, as a way to say sorry.

WjVpeeQl.jpg

I''ll begin on working on chapter 11 ASAP. Again, I hope you can forgive me for that.

E: That star is Evilness, the last code star and the one that was in Peach's castle in the beginning.

Re: Koops' Fanmade Paper Mario: plot twisted thread. (Sprites and explanations too)

Hey guys! I just started that chapter! Enjoy what I've written so far!

After the fight is over, the statue explodes and the code star, Membership, lands on the ground. Bloak is seen unresponsive and Block hovers towards him.
Block: Do not worry, you will be safe in my hands.

Hackula: Okay, troops. Listen up! It seems Mario has arrived at Yesterdaycity before us and collected a code star there. We will need to rethink our plan!
Victor: Master!
Hector: We can't find him!
Hackula: Who is this him you speak of?
Victor: The blot! Shadoodle!
Hector: He must've tried to find the code star, you are planning on taking on!

You get to control Peach. You should get close to the room they are in. In their argument, you find out that a place called the Gryztal cove is home to the eleventh code star. You tell that quickly to Evilness. However, you get caught by Hackula.

Hackula: Princess... You know you won't escape.
Peach: What do you mean?
Hackula: Even though Mario has progressed a lot in his quest, he won't be able to rescue you!
Peach: How can you be so sure?
Hackula: Think of it, Princess. Realistically talking, no human being could possibly be able to overcome obstacles as glitchy as my traps, and the chances for him to gather all the other code stars are as tiny as your little tender heart, and worst of all, I have a beast that is likely to take care of him! Hope no more, my prisoner, for you will never see the light again! And did I mention I have become allies with another army?
Peach: You will never see the day you will conquer the world, you code-sucky bully! Mario has gathered woth him many people, and they're all heading towards their objectives! They will stop you!
Hackula, sarcasm: I'm just so terrified, please stop threatening me... boo hoo hoo.

Meanwhile, the Broman empire has lost a battle against the slaves.

Startacus: Fellow men, we have won the battle! And I am proud to announce that tomorrow, we will finally be able to gain our homes!
Crowd cheering.
Antonimus: That was a great speech, Startacus. They all love you!
Startacus: Antonimus, son, let me tell you that even when an army is smaller in number than the other, it's always the one that wins, and that's because they have hope. Our hope? Become free, like before we were enslaved! I am a simple man, lesser than simple, and I only have one goal: lead the slaves to a life they deserve. No republic, no politics, no slavery, and most importantly, yes liberty.
Antonimus: You know, Startacus, the fact that you are so wise and courageous, and also caring is why I love you as my own father. Thing is, my family was enslaved from since I was 3, 15 years ago, I never saw them again after that, and I lived with my master, who was always giving me orders, but never spoke to me personally. The only time I remember him speaking with me as such was when he was asking me if I liked oysters and snails, but that was just to make me feel uncomfortable because that night he was dining oysters and snails.
Startacus: Antonimus, sometimes, Broman citizens can be guilty, but that is only the republican ideas' faults, which is a prison to those people. I am not defending them, but I just feel there is good in some of them.

Brassus, on the other hand, has now allied with Hackula in the quest for the code stars.

Hackula: You know, I have a mission for you. Mario doesn't know yet you're with me, and so, you will be seen harmless to him.
Brassus: There is a problem though. Mario destroyed the black flower and allied with the legendary thief, which made him targeted by Brome. Je would recognize a soldier for sure!
Hackula: And this is why you will go by yourself! You will hide your Broman properties and go! Like that he won't know you're Broman!
Brassus: Are you sure? I look like his arch nemesis, Bowser! And it's even worse when you see me without the Broman things all over me!
Hackula: Trust me. I am master planner. Our plan will surely prevail. *Evil Laughter*.

Back to Mario.

Block: Ok, the special Blockbite doctors will tale care of him. Mario, let's go to this mysterious place you talked about earlier.
Luigi: Y'know, so far, we've been doing great! I think nothing will really pose a threat on us now!
Block: We're still not at the end! Everyone knows that! Final Boss= Pain in the neck.
Goombeddy: The guy is right! Plus, I think that the bad guys are now planning big things since they know we are the real deal.
Nina: Ok guys, let's not hold-up here! We have 6 five-branched things to find!

Without any other word, you go back to Champs-Elypsees, which actually turns out to be a few blocks away... Snifle was just too tired to sense it!

Majimi: Mario! Guess what! The princess spoke again, and she says there is a star in Gryztal cove!
Stayzee: And where is this place!
Majimi: You better ask Merlon, I kinda busy here.

Merlon: Gryztal cove? I know this place. It's a wonderful site of archeology! It is located in the Gryztally Glaziers! It is a cold and icy place, but there is some source of warmth that comes out of the Crystals there. They also are the reason the inhabitants are still alive. Without those things, they could've frozen to death!
Lancebob: Well, that is truly wonderful! Where is this Land?
Merlon: It shouldn't be too far. At least too far from Toad Town. If you get there, you will be just a Warp pipe away from Gryztal Road.

If you go to Toad Town, which is now basically just a secondary hub world, you can indeed find a blue warp pipe at a seemingly deserted area of the Town. You go in it, and there you go! You are now in Gryztal road! Ghere is a path of crystals you should follow and you arrive at the town.

Penny: Well, this must be the place.
Kooplea: So... we now ask directions?
Spike: That works.

You now get to control everyone separately. The Town is huge, crowded and overall just beautiful thanks to the Auroral Boreals and lanterns everywhere, so everyone goes in a different district. Something different happens to each party member and Luigi, while Mario does something on his own.

Goombeddy:

Goombeddy is seen approaching some crystals out of fascination. A scientist comes behind him.
-I see you are interested in these phenomenons, friend!
Goombeddy: Uhh... Yeah I guess. I have always wondered how was a crystal supposed to produce heat.
-Then you have asked the right person! Follow me!

Goombeddy is lead to a lab. Scientists there are researching the origins of this heat.
-You see, young man, we have dug into these sparkling materials for a lot of time. We have recently discovered some active brain cells inside of it. Are these crystals sentient? That's now assumed very possible! (We now know something about the crystals).

Kooplea:

She is confused and doesn't know where to start. She decides to walk a little to know what to do. She then accidentally rushes into a koopa troopa who didn't look special, he was just ordinary. He had red boots and a green shell.

Kooplea: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?
Kooplarson: No, I'm fine. I rushed into you!
Kooplea: But I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault!
Kooplarson: You are overreacting. You just rushed into me, you don't need to apologize.
Kooplea: Well, if that's what you want!
Kooplarson: You know I am here, because I am looking for my daughter.
Kooplea: That's heroic! I am looking for something that will save the world.
Kooplarson: Who are you calling heroic? You are looking for these code stars, aren't you? I heard there is one in the Gryztal cove over here. Some say there is a yeti inside of it, though, so be careful. (We know there is a monster inside the cave. Also, Kooplarson is actually that sad Koopa Troopa from Chapter 1.)

Penny:

Penny stares at the clocktower, which awfully looks like the one in Hondon.

Penny: So, what should I do first? This place looks like it is inspired by Hondon! I feel like I'm home at the moment!
Ice creature: You know, Hondon was inspired by this place.
Penny: ???
Blizzy: Let me introduce myself. I was Blizzy, and I'm busy right now, but can I tell you the history of this town?
Penny: I please.
Blizzy: Well see, the bees who know inhabit Hondon all used to live here! This very space you are standing on at the very moment! Their problem was though that the weather was too cold, so they injected honey into the crystals here. This honey they produce is sacred, and can bring things to life! But then, the Crystals acted weirdly, and consumed a bee out of heat! The bees wanted to go, but first, they handed the town to the snow and ice people! They went to found Hondon after that, which is why it looks similar to this place! (Now we know something else about the Gryztals, as well as the History of this place.)

Lancebob:

The part he is searching contains a theatre. In is being performed a medieval play. A knight is fighting for the princess's heart.

Lancebob: A play! How amusing! Maybe I can just enjoy this a little. That won't be considered slacking off the job, right? After all, I deserve rest!
*Curtains*
Oh my! What a beautiful flower blooming of light in the middle of the night! This princess shall be protected with all my heart!

Foolishly, he steps on stage, and attracts the stage manager's attention.

Stage Manager: Hey you! Off the stage! Only performers are allowed!
Lancebob: I am sorry, sir, but the princess shall be spared from all form of evil incarnations trying to dispose of her!
"Princess": Look, this is a play, none of this evil spirit stuff is real ok?
Lancebob: I am sorry, my 15th century vibes are just too powerful! Must... Resist saving the princess!

He gets out of his pouch a code star chip, because well, every party member has one of them.

Stage Manager: Wait? Is that... A CODE STAR CHIP?
Lancebob: Why... yes! What is so fascinating about this?
Stage Manager: That is splendid! We heard of Mario's quest to save the world... you must be that Lancebob!
Lancebob: Well, yes, it is I! *Crowd cheering* Thank you, Thank you! No paintings please!
Stage Manager: You know, I have something that can help you on your journey!

(Now you got one of Lancebob's badge attacks.)

Lucifer:

She wanders in a seemingly darker alley, and an old woman is seen attacked by thieves.

Bandit: Hey grandma, don't you play nice and pretend your pwecious bag doesn't have anything valuable!
Bob-omb: Yeah! Hand it over, or we will just help ourselves!
Old lady: No! I can't do this! The world depends on that!
Bandit: Yeah right! Why wouldn't you hand it to us so we save the world? Just get it over here!
Lucifer: Why wouldn't you pick someone your own strength?
Bob-mob: Hey look, Bart! It's a scary girl that's trying to kill us!
Bandit: Hey, don't think you got yourself more chance to get off the hook! Ok? And... That's a hell of a body you got there! Come on, why don't you join us! We'll be rich and stuff like that!
Lucifer: That hell of a body is going to give you one hell of a beat-up! Don't you try to reach my center!
Bob-omb: Hey relax, babe! Imagine all you want in your hands! Wouldn't that be super cool?
Lucifer: Yeah you're right! Because all I wanted was to kill you right now!

You begin a battle that Lucifer started out of pushed-out-of-the-limitness. You win.

Old lady: I do not know who you are, but thank you! You just saved the world!
Lucifer: Well, technically speaking, not yet! But what do you mean by that?
Old lady: Did you just say not yet? You were actually on the way to saving the world?
Lucifer: Well, yeah, sure. See, I'm not from here.
Old lady: And I assume then that you are accompanied?
Lucifer: Not just by anyone! I got Mario, the surely famous Luigi and...
Old lady: Hold on, dear, that is enough for me. Let me just tell you that I first am very sorry about your loss, which I know you think it's unexpected from me to know, and second, I am a fortune teller!

She wears off her hood and reveals she is a magiblot.

Old lady: I have watched Mario do everything to get those code stars! I saw you, but failed to recognize at first. So anyway, I wanted to let you know that I see a tragedy approaching the town. A horrible-looking ghost is controlling a black crystal that sucks out the power of the Gryztals! Quick! Tell your friends!
Lucifer: What about that precious item?
Old Lady: You'll see later.

(Now we know something terrible is about to happen.)

Rockbert and Nina:

they are hanging out in a crowded street, because Rockbert thinks he is weak. The crowd gets too tense, so they decide to breathe a little in some cafe.

Rockbert: Oh man! I'm such a bummer to this group. I don't do anything useful!
Nina: Come on, don't say that, big boy! We wouldn't have made it so far without you!
Rockbert: It's not that, but I feel my presence doesn't mean much!
Nina: No one ever said that! What makes you so unsure of yourself?
Rockbert: See, I don't get spoken to much by the others, and their attention seems focused on others! I just don't think they even care much about me!
Nina: Rocky, you know we are pretty much focused on saving the world, then when we do save it and stay in touch, you'll see the difference.
Rockbert: I don't know, but maybe you're right. I trust you Nina, you're my best friend! Thanks for sticking with me!
Nina: No problem! Do you think that we should start looking now?

They go outside, and see some sort of pedestal out of town.

Rockbert: What do you think is THAT?
Nina: I don't know, partner, but looks interesting.
Rockbert: Should we tell?
Nina: Totally.

(you just saw something off).

Stayzee:

She is walking somewhere without knowing where she is heading, when suddenly a guy stops her.

Guy: Hey! Miss Dayzee! Would you sign this for me?
Stayzee: You want an autograph? Why would I refuse?

She signs it, when other people are seen gathering.

Stayzee: Here you go, handsome!
- Hey, could you sign this for me, please?
- And that?
-Wear my watch!
-I play violin. Can I play it while you sing?
-I love your songs!
Stayzee: Oh dear! So much fans! Such a bright and warm audience! Who would've thought I was this famous!
-Lady Dayzee, I entrust you with this gem!

(You got a mysterious gem!)

Spike:

He's heading south. He is on guard even though nothing can possibly come out of nowhere and dive-bomb into him.

Spike: I feel like I'm being watched... Where do I look?

There are almost no people, the atmosphere is now creepy, still keeping the town beautiful.

Spike: Oh man, I don't think I can make it! But I can't go back without anything?

Suddenly a shadow comes rushing at him.

Spike: Ahh! Please don't eat me! I have a spear! And I'm not afraid to use it!

The lanterns all go down. That shadow must've done something.

(Something just happened.)

Luna:

She is lost because of the big amount of people. She has never seen such a crowd before. She decides to go in another street that's just crossing that one. It's the same one Lucifer was in earlier. She seems more confused than before, when an old lady asks her:

Old Lady: Are you lost, young one?
Luna: Well, yeah, see. I was in that street and I came here and then, Nobody! Like they all suddenly disappeared or something.
Old Lady: I know who you are, my child, you are one of those who accompany Mario, just like the other girl I met before. Please, go inside! By the way, the name is Chillimpa.

In they go. The house is lovely, it's fine.

Luna: Though how did you know I was...
Old Lady: I see everything about anyone, but I don't see how everyone will be soon. For the time being, please sit down and discuss your travels.
Luna: So, yeah, ............. (Insert story) ............... And now here I am!
Old Lady: Fascinating. So you say you are looking for Gryztal cove, Hmmm?
Luna: Of course!
Old Lady: It is in east of the town, just keep following the path until you reach it. I will now ask my Granddaughter to get you there. Oh Chillianna!
Chilianna: Yes, Granndma! You called me?
Chillimpa: Yes, do me a favor and show this young woman the road!
Chillianna: Yes Grandmother! So, you are supposed to go east?
Luna: Well, sure, ...
Chillianna: Come on let's go, we don't have to slack off, it's the world we are talking about!

(You know where to go, and you got yourself someone to accompany you.)

Block:

He is now currently looking at the lights. He is just amazed by how decorated the place is.

Block: Oh, man, so much things to do! How am I supposed to know my way through this?

Just then, a light flashes heavily, even taking away some of his health.

Block: Sigh, Seizures....

Then again, another light follows, then another.

Block rushes in that direction, but finds only a Gryztal glowing heavily. He asks himself why is it so intense. He doesn't get too close to it. He sees big activity in it. Cells are circulating in all ways.

(There is something weird about those crystals.)

Luigi himself is controlled aside, trying to look for things, but unfortunately doesn't find anything relevant. He meets everyone, including Chillianna on the center.

Luigi: Hey, what're you guys all doing here?

Everyone tells their part of the story.

Chillianna: So you are actually the ones that are on their way to collect the code stars and save the world. I-I-I don't know w-what to say.... I'm just too honored to speak. My name is Chillianna, and I-I.... I would like to - help you? Please?
Mario puts his head on his shoulder. But accepts.

Chillianna, the shy Majiblot, joins your party! She has the freezing ability! That's great and all, but shouldn't we be heading east, now?

You go in that direction, fighting ice enemies and ice obstacles, ice... Blah blah, anyway, you find yourself in a dead end! It's a cliff!

Rockbert: Wait... Weren't we supposed to go here?
Nina: Duknow, but that's what we've been told.
Block: Unless it's a...
Hector: Trap? I know it's amazing! No need to congratulate us, we don't need that.
Chillianna: What? How did my grandmother tell us to go this way? And why would she cooperate with you, knowing it's a trap?
Victor: Save those questions for World -1! We're about to send you there!

A battle ensues, and Mario wins as usual.
Hourray!

However, many questions remained stuck in our best friends' minds.

Lucifer: So, anyone fetched something on why the old lady wants us dead?
Spike: How should we know, we didn't even see her!
Lancebob: Lady Lucifer, Luna, was there something else she told you?
Lucifer, her hands on her mouth, with big eyes: Oh! No! I remember she had an important item in her bag I didn't take!
Luna: I don't remember anything else than "Go east".
Chillianna: That does not make sense at all! My grandmother would never do such a thing! That's not her!
Lancebob: there is only one way to find out these things. We shall go back in town and see what we can do about it!
Rockbert: Sounds great.

Back in town, you ask people again. They tell you they do not know about Gryztal cove and never heard of it. They also appear to be partially crazy.

Stayzee: My! That does not seem to be working, why are the townspeople acting so savagely?
Goombeddy: Savage is not the right word... They are just plain crazy but I don't think they are ready to help us!
Chillianna: So, hey, what should we do now?
Luna: Hey, Chillianna you live here! Shouldn't you know something?
Chillianna: I don't know, but I think I know someone that might help us.

She tells the group there is an adventurer that is always out there fighting blizzards and stuff like that. He once took on the cave and even know about the monster in it. His name is Picky, a boomerang bro that has a pick axe in exchange for his boomerang. You will have to find in the many sections we give you, pretty much like a smaller dry dry desert.

Anyway, once you find him.

Picky: Well, who are these fellow travelers?
Chillianna, with hesitation: Oh my____ I can't believe it, he's right in front of me! Mister Picky, y___y___ nevermind.
Picky: Now tell me, what are some fearless people in the likes of you doing in this snowy desert?

That's all for now. See ya!

Okay, guys, I have some bad news: My phone is now assumed to be dead atm, and so I won't be using it obviously, and I can't use the computer long enough to write down chapters. So this thread needs a break for the time being.

So, hey, everyone! I should've said that yesterday, but now my sig has changed to what Luigi and Peach look like in the game, so now you also don't have to worry about any Paper Rosalina nightmares.

Yes!!!!!! It's alive! Finally, Freaking chapter 11 is finally complete! Go on and read, it's worth a .... Read?

After the fight is over, the statue explodes and the code star, Membership, lands on the ground. Bloak is seen unresponsive and Block hovers towards him.
Block: Do not worry, you will be safe in my hands.

Hackula: Okay, troops. Listen up! It seems Mario has arrived at Yesterdaycity before us and collected a code star there. We will need to rethink our plan!
Victor: Master!
Hector: We can't find him!
Hackula: Who is this him you speak of?
Victor: The blot! Shadoodle!
Hector: He must've tried to find the code star, you are planning on taking on!

You get to control Peach. You should get close to the room they are in. In their argument, you find out that a place called the Gryztal cove is home to the eleventh code star. You tell that quickly to Evilness. However, you get caught by Hackula.

Hackula: Princess... You know you won't escape.
Peach: What do you mean?
Hackula: Even though Mario has progressed a lot in his quest, he won't be able to rescue you!
Peach: How can you be so sure?
Hackula: Think of it, Princess. Realistically talking, no human being could possibly be able to overcome obstacles as glitchy as my traps, and the chances for him to gather all the other code stars are as tiny as your little tender heart, and worst of all, I have a beast that is likely to take care of him! Hope no more, my prisoner, for you will never see the light again! And did I mention I have become allies with another army?
Peach: You will never see the day you will conquer the world, you code-sucky bully! Mario has gathered woth him many people, and they're all heading towards their objectives! They will stop you!
Hackula, sarcasm: I'm just so terrified, please stop threatening me... boo hoo hoo.

Meanwhile, the Broman empire has lost a battle against the slaves.

Startacus: Fellow men, we have won the battle! And I am proud to announce that tomorrow, we will finally be able to gain our homes!
Crowd cheering.
Antonimus: That was a great speech, Startacus. They all love you!
Startacus: Antonimus, son, let me tell you that even when an army is smaller in number than the other, it's always the one that wins, and that's because they have hope. Our hope? Become free, like before we were enslaved! I am a simple man, lesser than simple, and I only have one goal: lead the slaves to a life they deserve. No republic, no politics, no slavery, and most importantly, yes liberty.
Antonimus: You know, Startacus, the fact that you are so wise and courageous, and also caring is why I love you as my own father. Thing is, my family was enslaved from since I was 3, 15 years ago, I never saw them again after that, and I lived with my master, who was always giving me orders, but never spoke to me personally. The only time I remember him speaking with me as such was when he was asking me if I liked oysters and snails, but that was just to make me feel uncomfortable because that night he was dining oysters and snails.
Startacus: Antonimus, sometimes, Broman citizens can be guilty, but that is only the republican ideas' faults, which is a prison to those people. I am not defending them, but I just feel there is good in some of them.

Brassus, on the other hand, has now allied with Hackula in the quest for the code stars.

Hackula: You know, I have a mission for you. Mario doesn't know yet you're with me, and so, you will be seen harmless to him.
Brassus: There is a problem though. Mario destroyed the black flower and allied with the legendary thief, which made him targeted by Brome. Je would recognize a soldier for sure!
Hackula: And this is why you will go by yourself! You will hide your Broman properties and go! Like that he won't know you're Broman!
Brassus: Are you sure? I look like his arch nemesis, Bowser! And it's even worse when you see me without the Broman things all over me!
Hackula: Trust me. I am master planner. Our plan will surely prevail. *Evil Laughter*.

Back to Mario.

Block: Ok, the special Blockbite doctors will tale care of him. Mario, let's go to this mysterious place you talked about earlier.
Luigi: Y'know, so far, we've been doing great! I think nothing will really pose a threat on us now!
Block: We're still not at the end! Everyone knows that! Final Boss= Pain in the neck.
Goombeddy: The guy is right! Plus, I think that the bad guys are now planning big things since they know we are the real deal.
Nina: Ok guys, let's not hold-up here! We have 6 five-branched things to find!

Without any other word, you go back to Champs-Elypsees, which actually turns out to be a few blocks away... Snifle was just too tired to sense it!

Majimi: Mario! Guess what! The princess spoke again, and she says there is a star in Gryztal cove!
Stayzee: And where is this place!
Majimi: You better ask Merlon, I kinda busy here.

Merlon: Gryztal cove? I know this place. It's a wonderful site of archeology! It is located in the Gryztally Glaziers! It is a cold and icy place, but there is some source of warmth that comes out of the Crystals there. They also are the reason the inhabitants are still alive. Without those things, they could've frozen to death!
Lancebob: Well, that is truly wonderful! Where is this Land?
Merlon: It shouldn't be too far. At least too far from Toad Town. If you get there, you will be just a Warp pipe away from Gryztal Road.

If you go to Toad Town, which is now basically just a secondary hub world, you can indeed find a blue warp pipe at a seemingly deserted area of the Town. You go in it, and there you go! You are now in Gryztal road! Ghere is a path of crystals you should follow and you arrive at the town.

Penny: Well, this must be the place.
Kooplea: So... we now ask directions?
Spike: That works.

You now get to control everyone separately. The Town is huge, crowded and overall just beautiful thanks to the Auroral Boreals and lanterns everywhere, so everyone goes in a different district. Something different happens to each party member and Luigi, while Mario does something on his own.

Goombeddy:

Goombeddy is seen approaching some crystals out of fascination. A scientist comes behind him.
-I see you are interested in these phenomenons, friend!
Goombeddy: Uhh... Yeah I guess. I have always wondered how was a crystal supposed to produce heat.
-Then you have asked the right person! Follow me!

Goombeddy is lead to a lab. Scientists there are researching the origins of this heat.
-You see, young man, we have dug into these sparkling materials for a lot of time. We have recently discovered some active brain cells inside of it. Are these crystals sentient? That's now assumed very possible! (We now know something about the crystals).

Kooplea:

She is confused and doesn't know where to start. She decides to walk a little to know what to do. She then accidentally rushes into a koopa troopa who didn't look special, he was just ordinary. He had red boots and a green shell.

Kooplea: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?
Kooplarson: No, I'm fine. I rushed into you!
Kooplea: But I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault!
Kooplarson: You are overreacting. You just rushed into me, you don't need to apologize.
Kooplea: Well, if that's what you want!
Kooplarson: You know I am here, because I am looking for my daughter.
Kooplea: That's heroic! I am looking for something that will save the world.
Kooplarson: Who are you calling heroic? You are looking for these code stars, aren't you? I heard there is one in the Gryztal cove over here. Some say there is a yeti inside of it, though, so be careful. (We know there is a monster inside the cave. Also, Kooplarson is actually that sad Koopa Troopa from Chapter 1.)

Penny:

Penny stares at the clocktower, which awfully looks like the one in Hondon.

Penny: So, what should I do first? This place looks like it is inspired by Hondon! I feel like I'm home at the moment!
Ice creature: You know, Hondon was inspired by this place.
Penny: ???
Blizzy: Let me introduce myself. I was Blizzy, and I'm busy right now, but can I tell you the history of this town?
Penny: I please.
Blizzy: Well see, the bees who know inhabit Hondon all used to live here! This very space you are standing on at the very moment! Their problem was though that the weather was too cold, so they injected honey into the crystals here. This honey they produce is sacred, and can bring things to life! But then, the Crystals acted weirdly, and consumed a bee out of heat! The bees wanted to go, but first, they handed the town to the snow and ice people! They went to found Hondon after that, which is why it looks similar to this place! (Now we know something else about the Gryztals, as well as the History of this place.)

Lancebob:

The part he is searching contains a theatre. In is being performed a medieval play. A knight is fighting for the princess's heart.

Lancebob: A play! How amusing! Maybe I can just enjoy this a little. That won't be considered slacking off the job, right? After all, I deserve rest!
*Curtains*
Oh my! What a beautiful flower blooming of light in the middle of the night! This princess shall be protected with all my heart!

Foolishly, he steps on stage, and attracts the stage manager's attention.

Stage Manager: Hey you! Off the stage! Only performers are allowed!
Lancebob: I am sorry, sir, but the princess shall be spared from all form of evil incarnations trying to dispose of her!
"Princess": Look, this is a play, none of this evil spirit stuff is real ok?
Lancebob: I am sorry, my 15th century vibes are just too powerful! Must... Resist saving the princess!

He gets out of his pouch a code star chip, because well, every party member has one of them.

Stage Manager: Wait? Is that... A CODE STAR CHIP?
Lancebob: Why... yes! What is so fascinating about this?
Stage Manager: That is splendid! We heard of Mario's quest to save the world... you must be that Lancebob!
Lancebob: Well, yes, it is I! *Crowd cheering* Thank you, Thank you! No paintings please!
Stage Manager: You know, I have something that can help you on your journey!

(Now you got one of Lancebob's badge attacks.)

Lucifer:

She wanders in a seemingly darker alley, and an old woman is seen attacked by thieves.

Bandit: Hey grandma, don't you play nice and pretend your pwecious bag doesn't have anything valuable!
Bob-omb: Yeah! Hand it over, or we will just help ourselves!
Old lady: No! I can't do this! The world depends on that!
Bandit: Yeah right! Why wouldn't you hand it to us so we save the world? Just get it over here!
Lucifer: Why wouldn't you pick someone your own strength?
Bob-mob: Hey look, Bart! It's a scary girl that's trying to kill us!
Bandit: Hey, don't think you got yourself more chance to get off the hook! Ok? And... That's a hell of a body you got there! Come on, why don't you join us! We'll be rich and stuff like that!
Lucifer: That hell of a body is going to give you one hell of a beat-up! Don't you try to reach my center!
Bob-omb: Hey relax, babe! Imagine all you want in your hands! Wouldn't that be super cool?
Lucifer: Yeah you're right! Because all I wanted was to kill you right now!

You begin a battle that Lucifer started out of pushed-out-of-the-limitness. You win.

Old lady: I do not know who you are, but thank you! You just saved the world!
Lucifer: Well, technically speaking, not yet! But what do you mean by that?
Old lady: Did you just say not yet? You were actually on the way to saving the world?
Lucifer: Well, yeah, sure. See, I'm not from here.
Old lady: And I assume then that you are accompanied?
Lucifer: Not just by anyone! I got Mario, the surely famous Luigi and...
Old lady: Hold on, dear, that is enough for me. Let me just tell you that I first am very sorry about your loss, which I know you think it's unexpected from me to know, and second, I am a fortune teller!

She wears off her hood and reveals she is a magiblot.

Old lady: I have watched Mario do everything to get those code stars! I saw you, but failed to recognize at first. So anyway, I wanted to let you know that I see a tragedy approaching the town. A horrible-looking ghost is controlling a black crystal that sucks out the power of the Gryztals! Quick! Tell your friends!
Lucifer: What about that precious item?
Old Lady: You'll see later.

(Now we know something terrible is about to happen.)

Rockbert and Nina:

they are hanging out in a crowded street, because Rockbert thinks he is weak. The crowd gets too tense, so they decide to breathe a little in some cafe.

Rockbert: Oh man! I'm such a bummer to this group. I don't do anything useful!
Nina: Come on, don't say that, big boy! We wouldn't have made it so far without you!
Rockbert: It's not that, but I feel my presence doesn't mean much!
Nina: No one ever said that! What makes you so unsure of yourself?
Rockbert: See, I don't get spoken to much by the others, and their attention seems focused on others! I just don't think they even care much about me!
Nina: Rocky, you know we are pretty much focused on saving the world, then when we do save it and stay in touch, you'll see the difference.
Rockbert: I don't know, but maybe you're right. I trust you Nina, you're my best friend! Thanks for sticking with me!
Nina: No problem! Do you think that we should start looking now?

They go outside, and see some sort of pedestal out of town.

Rockbert: What do you think is THAT?
Nina: I don't know, partner, but looks interesting.
Rockbert: Should we tell?
Nina: Totally.

(you just saw something off).

Stayzee:

She is walking somewhere without knowing where she is heading, when suddenly a guy stops her.

Guy: Hey! Miss Dayzee! Would you sign this for me?
Stayzee: You want an autograph? Why would I refuse?

She signs it, when other people are seen gathering.

Stayzee: Here you go, handsome!
- Hey, could you sign this for me, please?
- And that?
-Wear my watch!
-I play violin. Can I play it while you sing?
-I love your songs!
Stayzee: Oh dear! So much fans! Such a bright and warm audience! Who would've thought I was this famous!
-Lady Dayzee, I entrust you with this gem!

(You got a mysterious gem!)

Spike:

He's heading south. He is on guard even though nothing can possibly come out of nowhere and dive-bomb into him.

Spike: I feel like I'm being watched... Where do I look?

There are almost no people, the atmosphere is now creepy, still keeping the town beautiful.

Spike: Oh man, I don't think I can make it! But I can't go back without anything?

Suddenly a shadow comes rushing at him.

Spike: Ahh! Please don't eat me! I have a spear! And I'm not afraid to use it!

The lanterns all go down. That shadow must've done something.

(Something just happened.)

Luna:

She is lost because of the big amount of people. She has never seen such a crowd before. She decides to go in another street that's just crossing that one. It's the same one Lucifer was in earlier. She seems more confused than before, when an old lady asks her:

Old Lady: Are you lost, young one?
Luna: Well, yeah, see. I was in that street and I came here and then, Nobody! Like they all suddenly disappeared or something.
Old Lady: I know who you are, my child, you are one of those who accompany Mario, just like the other girl I met before. Please, go inside! By the way, the name is Chillimpa.

In they go. The house is lovely, it's fine.

Luna: Though how did you know I was...
Old Lady: I see everything about anyone, but I don't see how everyone will be soon. For the time being, please sit down and discuss your travels.
Luna: So, yeah, ............. (Insert story) ............... And now here I am!
Old Lady: Fascinating. So you say you are looking for Gryztal cove, Hmmm?
Luna: Of course!
Old Lady: It is in east of the town, just keep following the path until you reach it. I will now ask my Granddaughter to get you there. Oh Chillianna!
Chilianna: Yes, Granndma! You called me?
Chillimpa: Yes, do me a favor and show this young woman the road!
Chillianna: Yes Grandmother! So, you are supposed to go east?
Luna: Well, sure, ...
Chillianna: Come on let's go, we don't have to slack off, it's the world we are talking about!

(You know where to go, and you got yourself someone to accompany you.)

Block:

He is now currently looking at the lights. He is just amazed by how decorated the place is.

Block: Oh, man, so much things to do! How am I supposed to know my way through this?

Just then, a light flashes heavily, even taking away some of his health.

Block: Sigh, Seizures....

Then again, another light follows, then another.

Block rushes in that direction, but finds only a Gryztal glowing heavily. He asks himself why is it so intense. He doesn't get too close to it. He sees big activity in it. Cells are circulating in all ways.

(There is something weird about those crystals.)

Luigi himself is controlled aside, trying to look for things, but unfortunately doesn't find anything relevant. He meets everyone, including Chillianna on the center.

Luigi: Hey, what're you guys all doing here?

Everyone tells their part of the story.

Chillianna: So you are actually the ones that are on their way to collect the code stars and save the world. I-I-I don't know w-what to say.... I'm just too honored to speak. My name is Chillianna, and I-I.... I would like to - help you? Please?
Mario puts his head on his shoulder. But accepts.

Chillianna, the shy Majiblot, joins your party! She has the freezing ability! That's great and all, but shouldn't we be heading east, now?

You go in that direction, fighting ice enemies and ice obstacles, ice... Blah blah, anyway, you find yourself in a dead end! It's a cliff!

Rockbert: Wait... Weren't we supposed to go here?
Nina: Duknow, but that's what we've been told.
Block: Unless it's a...
Hector: Trap? I know it's amazing! No need to congratulate us, we don't need that.
Chillianna: What? How did my grandmother tell us to go this way? And why would she cooperate with you, knowing it's a trap?
Victor: Save those questions for World -1! We're about to send you there!

A battle ensues, and Mario wins as usual.
Hourray!

However, many questions remained stuck in our best friends' minds.

Lucifer: So, anyone fetched something on why the old lady wants us dead?
Spike: How should we know, we didn't even see her!
Lancebob: Lady Lucifer, Luna, was there something else she told you?
Lucifer, her hands on her mouth, with big eyes: Oh! No! I remember she had an important item in her bag I didn't take!
Luna: I don't remember anything else than "Go east".
Chillianna: That does not make sense at all! My grandmother would never do such a thing! That's not her!
Lancebob: there is only one way to find out these things. We shall go back in town and see what we can do about it!
Rockbert: Sounds great.

Back in town, you ask people again. They tell you they do not know about Gryztal cove and never heard of it. They also appear to be partially crazy.

Stayzee: My! That does not seem to be working, why are the townspeople acting so savagely?
Goombeddy: Savage is not the right word... They are just plain crazy but I don't think they are ready to help us!
Chillianna: So, hey, what should we do now?
Luna: Hey, Chillianna you live here! Shouldn't you know something?
Chillianna: I don't know, but I think I know someone that might help us.

She tells the group there is an adventurer that is always out there fighting blizzards and stuff like that. He once took on the cave and even know about the monster in it. His name is Picky, a boomerang bro that has a pick axe in exchange for his boomerang. You will have to find in the many sections we give you, pretty much like a smaller dry dry desert.

Anyway, once you find him.

Picky: Well, who are these fellow travelers?
Chillianna, with hesitation: Oh my____ I can't believe it, he's right in front of me! Mister Picky, y___y___ nevermind.
Picky: Now tell me, what are some fearless people in the likes of you doing in this snowy desert?
Kooplea: We are looking for the Gryztal cove! We heard you knew about its whereabouts.
Picky: Oh yes indeed! Just let me find the map! *search* Oh no!
Kooplea: What is it? Is there something wrong?
Picky: I cannot find my map! I must've dropped it somewhere!

You set off to find it. It is being held by a bunch of enemies. Get it back to Picky.

You can now go to the cave.

In the cave, many gryztals can be seen, with cells rotating inside of them. Some Gryztals will glow in high intensity when approached, you should be careful not to stay in the laser's path. You solve many puzzles, involving freezing water and such. At the end of the cave is a secret lair where a familiar silhouette is seen bringing a black crystal to life.

Shadoodle: Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!!! Haha! It's alive! Its in the state of sentience! I will be able to absorb the Gryztals powers and become more powerful! And defeat Mario!
Luigi: Only Mario?
Shadoodle: Oh! AND LUIGI! AND WHOEVER THE OTHERS ARE! Wait a minute, you're here! I CAN FINALLY AVENGE MYSELF A FEW HOURS AGO! I WILL DESTROY YOU, AND YOUR ARMY OF LAME FRIENDS!!!
Goombeddy: If you need a protection layer to beat us, you're the lame! Now back off!
Shadoodle: You see, I was able to get my hands on this! (The code star!) With it, I created a voided prism that will allow me to consume everything, thanks to the fact that it will absorb all sorts of powerful energy, including the Gryztals' lasers! And by the way, I think I disguised myself a little!

He shows everyone he has kidnapped Chillianna's grandmother. So that is how she told us to go east! She was forced to!

Shadoodle: Say by to Grandma, because after I erase you, you won't be seeing her again!
Old Lady: Mario! You must defeat that beast! Get this!
She levitates the Power flame badge over to Mario, which makes you perform fire attacks. It though requires a lot of FP, that's the catch.

BOSS CHAPTER 11: SHADOODLE.

Tattle: That is Shadoodle, a corrupted spirit you have already fought before! Max HP is 100, ATT is 7 and def is 1. This time, he has the Gryztal absorber with him, so he is more powerful than before! Otherwise, he's the same one you fought.

That is the Gruztal absorber. Max HP is 50, ATT is 7 and def is 2. It will absorb your HP or FP, so be on your guards. It is also able to heal itself or Shadoodle, as well as reviving him! So take it out first, then take care of Shadoodle!

After the battle is over, the eleventh code star, Greed, is obtained and Chillianna's grandmother is freed.

That was it! Finally! That was hard, but I pulled it off. Later, Chillianna will get posted. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Hey guys! Nice seeing you again! I won't exactly say that this thread will come back to its glory days, but it's still alive at least as long as I am feeding it with posts.

So anyway, I give you Chillianna, the shy Majiblot.

qzct3pOl.jpg

Chillianna is a resident at the peaceful town of Gryztal Town. She lives there with her grandmother who is a fortune teller, making Chillianna want to work on her magic. Her ability is freeze. Use it to freeze parts of the overworld, as well as cool down items and such. She is shy and more on the introverted side, and she speaks in a shaky tongue. Though so quiet, she is quite helpful and will get her way by using her own intelligence. She may look like a shrimp to you, but she's got more than one thing in her sleeves... gloves.

So here, you have her. She is the partner which used the most square tools out of them all, but it paid off, cuz she looks good to my eyes at least. So, next time, chapter 12 will "blow us away" might I say, as it is a great chapter. I don't know if it is my absolute favorite, but the partner there is definitely my best one. (Yes not Lucifer, although I'd say she's the third best. What's that, yeah, two partners I love more than her.) I am sure you will like it. So anyway, See ya guys then!

So hey guys, after the big event of me finishing chapter 11 yesterday, I think we should celebrate. I remember I told someone I would talk about the partner's in-battle abilities when I'm done with all of them, well, seems that I will get started with that today. So here are the attacks of the partners, including badge attacks and cost in FP. I am still working on combo attacks at the moment, so we will have to wait for that. Numbers between parentheses are costs in FP.

Goombeddy: Headbonk: Deal 1 damage. Press button when you land on an enemy to make another hit.
Tattle: Tell information on an enemy.
Goom-Bash (2): Runs toward an enemy and deals 2 damage.
Mustache Fury (3): Charge up attack and deal more damage next turn. Also tells you battle strategy.

Badge attack: Multi-bonk (3): Hops on all enemies, but has lower than average chance of hitting. Deal 1 damage per hop.

Kooplea: Shell kick: Deal 2 damage.
Shell dash (1): Hit all enemies. Deal 2 damage to each.
Shell smile (2): Heal 2 HP.
Shell Rocket (4): Hit all enemies and pierces defense. Deal 3 damage.

Badge attack: Shell shield (2): Spawns a shield on Mario or Luigi. Increases defense by 2.

Penny: Dive attack: Flies into an enemy. Deal 3 damage.
Stinby: Stings an enemy. Deal 2 damage and has 40% chance of poisoning.
Carrie (5): tries to Carrie an enemy out of battle. Has 30% chance of success. If unsuccessful, the enemy is dropped on another, dealing 3 damage. If successful, star points won't be rewarded from that enemy.
Dive bomb (4): Attack an enemy. Deals 2 damage. If action command successful, deal 4 damage and send the enemy back to the one behind, dealing 3 damage to it.

Badge attack: Honey splash (3): Penny calls in many little bees to cover the enemies in honey, with a 70% chance of poisoning. Deal 3 damage.

Lancebob: Sword-fighter: Runs into an enemy quickly. Has a 40% chance of making enemy dizzy and deals 3 damage.
Bomba (3): Explode on an enemy. Deal 4 damage and instantly kills explosive enemies.
Sword of light (2): Heal 1 Ho and deals 2 damage.
Supah-Bomb (7): Massive explosion. Deals 5 damage to all enemies.

Badge attack: Master bravery (2): Protects Mario from every single attack directed at him for 5 turns. Can also counter attack in this state.

Lucifer: Shock: Electrocutes an enemy. Deals 3 damage and has 80% chance of paralyzing enemy.
Electric powers: Give Mario the zap status effect. In this state, enemies will get hurt if they attack him head to head.
Posing strike (4): Strikes a stunning pose. 100% Paralyzes all enemies and deal 2 damage, ignoring defense.
Super Orb (8 ): Charges an electric orb to throw at enemies on another turn. After this attack is used, press "Shock" to release this orb. The more turns are passed after using this, the more the orb becomes bigger. Deals at least 6 damage.

Badge attack: Duplicate (6): If action command successful, splits her body in half in order to spawn a copy of herself, providing another attack on each turn. The clone lasts 2 turns.

Rockbert: Stone stomp: Stomps on an enemy, like a normal rocky from the Kirby series. Deals 4 damage.
Stone slide: Slide by all enemies. Deals 2 damage to all of them, with a 95% chance of making dizzy.
Stone salto (4): Front-flips onto an enemy. Deals 4 damage with a 100% chance of stunning.
Stone-solid (5): Increases team defense by 3.

Badge attack: Big boy (6): Stomps on all enemies, with a 60% chance of stunning all of them. Deals 5 damage.

Nina: Blade Slice: Deals 5 damage.
Vanish (2): Make yourself invisible for one turn, but prevent you from attacking.
Shuriken rain (4): Throw many shurikens on enemies. Deals at least 1 damage to all, ignoring defense.
Thief (3): Steal an item from an enemy. Deals 3 damage.

Badge attack: Blade tornado (5): Spin her blade in all directions. If action command successful, has a 50% chance of killing an enemy. If not, deals 4 damage to all. Will not work on mini-bosses or Bosses.

Stayzee: Sing-a-song: Sings a song that has a 20% chance of paralysis. Deals 4 damage.
Jazzy voice: Heal 1 FP every turn for the next 5 turns.
First date (5): Sucks 5 HP from an enemy.
Concerto (5): Sings a song to all enemies. Has a 50% chance of paralyzing all of them. Deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Song of the sea (5): Rises a wave against the enemies, that has a 80% chance of making them soggy. Deals 4 damage to all, ignoring defense.

Spike: Bone-jectile: Throws a bone at an enemy. Deals 6 damage.
Spierce: Runs at an enemy with his spear. Has a 100% chance of ripping the enemy. Deals 3 damage.
Spear Spin (6): Flies with his spear, Bandana Waddle Dee style. In this state, he cannot be hit by ground enemies.
Spear throw (4): Throws a spear at many random enemies multiple times. Has a 60% chance of ripping the enemies and deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Skeleton army (9): Calls in a huge amount of friends, hitting the enemies 10 times, 1 damage per hit. Will this not work on enemies with a point of defense.

Luna: Star Spin: Spins on an enemy. Has a 75% chance of making it dizzy. Deals 5 damage.
Defense Spin: Spins and creates a force field capable of reflecting enemy attacks. Lasts for 2 turns.
Lunar spell: Freezes all enemies in time.
Star confidence (2): Increase Mario or Luigi's attack by 3 for 3 turns.

Badge Attack: Clumsy attack: Flies fast by all enemies, having a 100% of making enemies dizzy as well as reducing their attack.

Block: Laser hand: Blows a laser at an enemy. Deals 7 damage.
Incredible geek (4): Confuses an enemy. Deals 4 damage.
Wave form (6): Turns into a waving arrow and flies through all enemies. Has a 100% chance of ripping the enemy and deals 5 damage ignoring defense.
Spirit manifestation (4): Block's soul comes out of his robot body, making him invisible while the body takes the damage.

Badge Attack: Cubeshipballufowaverobotspiderdoubleantigravitymirrorteleportorb (12): Summons a horde of space invaders to shoot all enemies and Block does all that's mentioned in the attack name. Deals 10 damage and has a 40% chance of confusing enemies, but if failed, you lose 10 HP.

Chillianna: Freeze: Freezes an enemy. Deals 4 damage.
Magic punch (5): Can inflict any status effect to the enemy. Deals 6 damage.
Future telling (5): Freezes the enemy in time. Deals 5 damage.
Whip gloves (4): Slaps an enemy. If done correctly, an impact is created and the other enemies get hurt too. Deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Snowman (6): Throws snowballs at enemies. If done correctly, the enemies will have twice less resistance to attacks (your attack is twice stronger) and lose 4 HP each. Otherwise, you get hurt.

Okay, so many partners lead to lack of ideas in the end, but those attacks are still something. See ya!

Now of course don't go thinking that the last partners are over-powered, because the level-up system is different for partners. Plus, they need it for the more overpowered enemies that come in later chapters.

So, I know I have no time for this, but come on, I have to do something! Here goes nothing! One of the best, if not the best, chapters in the game.

So, Startacus, where are the boats? I thought you said they were waiting here?

Unlike what he promised, the boats weren't here. The slaves couldn't go home!

Slave: Startacus, the sea pirates want to see you!
Startacus: This better be good!

Kapp'tain: See, we have a wee-bit problem!
Startacus: What is it?
Kapp'tain: We... Had another deal...
Startacus is angry: What?!

He gets his dagger out and points it at Kapp'tain's throat, threatening to kill him if he doesn't speak.

Kapp'tain: Please! Let me explain! They offered us quarter of the universe if we got allied with them! The broman! The offer was too big to resist! And they are heading this way! 20,000 of them! They are out for you!
Startacus: Traitors! Assemble everyone we will have to fight!

A great battle ensues, unfortunately to most of the slaves' demise. They lost.

Brassus: Slaves! You will not leave this land! Slaves you were slaves you still are, and Slavs you will always be! Now hand me that code star! Whoever of you this Startacus is! Starts us will get tortured to death! All the others will be free... From death! But you will still be slaves! Forever!

Startacus stands up and is about to shout "I'm Startacus!" But everyone else, except Antonimus does so before him. Brassus is enraged and orders to kill all of them. Only some, including Startacus' wife, Antonimus and the messenger escaped that order.

Antonimus: Oh, Startacus, could've we won? Could've we? It's over, they got us good. At least we put up a good fight.
Startacus: Antonimus, go! Take the code star before he notices! The world needs it more than us! Now go!

Antonimus grabs the star, and runs for it. He is followed by the other ones that weren't condemned. What was he going to do?

Meanwhile, at Fort Hackula.

Hackula: Ugh! What's taking everyone so long? Bowser's army hasn't showed up yet, and Mario got his hands on another code star! He's starting to annoy me!
Peach: See, he IS going to get you! And I haven't mentioned Luigi's power yet! Wait till he and his friends get there!
Hackula: Still playing the Badass, ain't I right? You are to stay here princess, and I will consume this power you have of controlling the wills of those code stars!

He turns his back. Evilness wakes up and quickly remembers he is slim, and so gets out of his cage, and paralyses Hackula momentarily.

Evilness: Quick! Princess! Now's the chance! None of his allies are here except his own weak goons! Go! Escape!
Peach: But, what about you?
Evilness: I need to stay on him, or he'll wake up easily! Don't worry about me! Go help Mario save the world!

Peach finally successfully escapes fort Hackula via paragliding. But evilness is still in the castle. He is a code star, so we will need to go there after. Unluckily, there is a force field. How to disable it? We don't know yet. Something's sure though, we are getting somewhere.

Chillimpa: Thank you Mario, Chillianna, everyone! Here, take this! It will help you!

She gets out of her bag a note, looks more like a clue!

"If you ever happen to possess a mysterious gem,
Feel free to do whatever you want with it!
But if it's the world that is hanging on a flower's stem,
Then place it on that other thing so you can take the hit!
"

This meant something about defense or something that's for sure. But what exactly?

Yes, actually, and if we remember correctly, Rocknert and Nina saw a pedestal earlier and Stayzee was "entrusted" with a gem!

What if we put that gem on the pedestal? The ice sculpture collapses and reveals a chest. Open the chest, and a spell will fly your direction. Now you can turn yourself into a tube and go in narrow low-level passages! Hurrah.

So, now that you've taken care of this, shall we go back to Champs-Eclypsées? A surprise awaits you there.

Merlon: Mario! Great news! Get into the house! You'll see!

You get inside the house. What you see is someone familiar with a pink dress and a crow...n okay you know it's Peach. She had landed here while trying to escape. She's alright! .... Except that she's unconscious at the moment. How to wake her up? Well, she should be able to recover at some point. So she's fine!

Merlon: I found her just out the house! She seems to have had a hard time, she needs to rest, but she doesn't have any injuries thankfully. She will recover in some time. Now, about the next code star, I have found something interesting. Look.

He gets a book out. It tells a story.

This, is the story of a kingdom once prosperous. It was glorious indeed.

There was a kingdom where soldier were loyal to leader and leader respectful to soldier. Peace was that kingdom's key. Peace made the kingdom strive in what makes a kingdom a paradise, as well as a great empire.

One day, however, in the middle of a friendly quest, a task was given to the kingdom. A task so big the world depended on it. The kingdom was tasked to guard none other than a star capable of resolving any problem encountered on the way, a glitch repellent! It was so powerful, the king looked at it and stared for complete days.

The task came to everyone's ears, unfortunately to the kingdom's peril. That power was so great everyone wanted it. Greedy eyes began to spawn from the bushes, pointy swords sprout out from behind the walls, and hate snuck in and slowly gained power over the nice peoples' hearts. Peace was officially broken, war for the star began. Soon, the peaceful kingdom was engulfed by the dark jaws of war.

The king though, understood the gravity of the situation, and so decided to hide the star. No one knows for sure where, but we know it is somewhere in the place we know today as the Kenzie battlefield. War has still never stopped since the incident, and it doesn't seem it is coming even close to an end

Goombeddy: So that glitch repellent must be the code star! That's great! Where is Kenzie battlefield?
Merlon: I by myself know it is located somewhere deep within those creepy woods where the old shack behind the circus is. If you continue straight from there, you'll get there!
Lucifer: Oh! That! Sigh... I have so much horrible memories of that place! But I guess there is no other way!
Kooplea: You know it's crazy how a lot of those stars are at places we've almost already seen! So anyway, what're we all waiting for?
Mario: Yoo-hoo! Let's a go!

Walk all the way there, and go talk to Dooplay while you're here if you want, and you will be in Kenzie battlefield. It is a plain area with no vegetation and extinct volcanoes in the background, and many tanks are here, as well as towers where archers guard around. But the most intriguing feature of this place was an alien researching base known as Area 64, which sits in the middle of the field. Rumor has it that alien signs of life were sighted on this battlefield and that everything concerning the space creatures is being illegally researched in the base. Everything seems suspicious from here.

Soldier: You are looking for something, amigo?

Everyone is surprised. They turn back, and see a skellobomber talking to them.

Sorry to scare the hell out of you, but see, pals, this ain't your territory. You are considered spies by us. You know what we do to spies? I won't say anything, because of the fact that they say this "game" is supposed to be family-friendly.

Mario and co stare at him for a second or two.

Soldier: Okay, anyway, to cut this short, we kill them that's what we do. So you better have a good explanation!
Nina: Yo! We are not spies! Only thieves! We no know anything 'bout ya or who you are!
Soldier: You know, we don't have proof about anything. But come with me! We will have to make sure you are not enemies!

You are taken into the base that is attacking Area 64. The Bone base is so different compared to Area 64, as it is seemingly weaker. You are interrogated. Everyone gets in one at a time, and after some time you are proven good guys.

Soldier: Well, folks, it seems we got worried for nothing, please excuse us. You may go now.
Penny: Actually, we have come here for a reason! We weren't visiting!
Soldier: Wait?! You are going to tell me you need that code star?!
Rockbert: Actually, yes! I hope it's no bother.
Soldier: Wait a minute... Thicc (oops) Thick mustaches, check, blue overalls, check, red and green shirts and caps check... Oh... Ohh... Ooooooooooh! Oh my..... You are Mario! And Luigi! And a bunch of people I don't know!
Luigi: Y-yes! That's us! The Mario bros!
Soldier: Then we should hand that code star to you, right?
Luigi: I guess so... So... You have it?
Soldier: Yeeeeee..... No! We are still fighting for it! It is still left unseen! We still have to find it! You getting the star will stop the war! And that is great! I'm tired of that stuff, dude.
Luna: Yeah, I can tell, just before you were speaking Spanish, and now you're a trash talker.
Soldier: I should tell the captain!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Block: He sure does look excited. So, what should we do?
Chillianna: Well, first off I think it is better to wait here, I-I guess? What if they think we are trying to escape?
Lancebob: Good point, my lady! But always be on your guards!

Soldier: Ok, the captain is here. He's waiting for you in his office.

Captain Bonehead: What is your business?
Luna: Well, see, we are looking for something. And the something is somewhere here!
Captain Bonehead: Now come! I know who you are, I won't be doing anything! In fact, I need your help!
Mario is now like "Whaaaaa?"
Captain Bonehead: Our ancestors fought great for that star, many of them have fallen. See, though that star was not our only hope. We also came here to get shelter from the bombs in our country, but apparently the bombs were coming from here. We decided to put this to an end the easy way, talking them into stopping, but they chose the hard way. We only wanted our piece of peace. They have refused it while it was easy to do. We had to take on revenge.
Luna: That is so sad, and disgusting at the same time!
Captain Bonehead: We do not know the reason they are so aggressive, but with you by our side, is there anything we can't do? If we find that code star, I promise to give it to you, and I am a man of my word!
Luigi: So, Mario. What do we do?
Mario moves his mouth. He is speaking the mute language until he stops doing so. In other terms, he does a speach to say he accepts.

Captain Bonehead: Oh no! The base is being attacked! Everyone, assemble!

Ok, fellow men, we are currently being attacked, so that's what we'll do. We will have first of all to deactivate every shield we have so they can let their guards down and chill a little, and we will seize this moment to send a few back of the base, go out from the back door while the rest of us show up in front of the soldiers. Now, DISABLE SHIELD!

Everything is done as said. That plan sure sounds good. But what's that? That is exactly what the enemy expected. Now we're supposed to battle.

Luna: No! This can't be happening! I can't participate at war!
Spike: We have to! This is the world we are talking about!

The leader of those troops is a man that looks strangely familiar because he looks like someone you know from some other game or something. He has a thick, (and no, not doing the Thicc joke again) gray mustache, a buzzy beetle helmet, and a sniper. He seems to be covering his eyes with eye-patches, both of them. He states his grade is Sergeant. He looks rather confused.

Enemy sergeant: We got you surrounded, Boneheads! You cannot make a single move!
Captain Bonehead: Okay, everyone, just act natural OKAY OKAY! YOU GOT US!! WE GIVE UP! JUST PLEASE SPARE OUR LIVES! A LOT OF US INCLUDING ME ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I'M JUST 47!

You battle the bad guys. They flee. Sergeant dude looks depressed.

Captain Bonehead: You did it! Soldiers! Reable shields! We will have to plan off! And hey, Mario, Luigi! Why don't you infiltrate Area 64 and go investigate stuff? The whole alien thingight get us somewhere.

You now go in Area 64, heavily relying on Nina's cloaking ability. In you find the leader of the army, who judging by the office door is called Kolonel Klein.

Sergeant: Sir, I am afraid our plan was not too good, must I admit. We need to replan.
Klein: Well, Blind, do you have anything else? That Skellobit country is part of the former kingdom in which the code star is located. This is eternal power, Blind, don't you want that?
Blind: Sure, I guess. There is nothing else I would want.
Klein: That's the spirit! Now, what was that backup plan, again?
Blind: Ok, it goes as... Hey what are you doing here! Get back here!
Luigi: Oh no! He spotted us!
Blind: Get back to the field, soldier! You still have a battle to take care of! And... HEY YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE! YES, YOU, GUY WITH THE MUSTACHE! DIDNT YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS FIGHT? You think that was fun? Think again, Plumber!

He battles you once again. He loses again, and cries to your toes again, as well as run away again.

Klein: Think this is over yet, spies?

You are caught by the enemy forces. You are put in the interrogation room, one head at a time. If you manage to come out at least 1 unimprisoned, then heads up to you, cuz those questions are party-killers.

Anyway, if at least one of Mario, Luigi or the partners are left out of inprisonment, then you are fine, you can try to free the others. If not, you need to escape. On the way, you will come across tanks full of weird liquid, and at your biggest surprise, alive aliens, begging for help. That's just dark, war duds! Some information can be found on the walls, like aliens being used as weapons or lab Gynea Pigs, or even worse, having their energy drained for powering up the base. How should Luce feel about that?

Lucifer: Ugh! I can't believe these guys are experiencing the exact same pain I had in that cage! And I thought I was the most miserable person here!
Goombeddy: This sure looks bad, these aliens have big strengh, that can possibly cause the army of being able to render themselves unstoppable! And with that they also want the code stars! How greedy!
Penny: It is Area 64 after all! Many alien sightings were spotted here! No wonder aliens are a big thing in that jerky place!
Blind: You again? I thought we put you in that cell?
Luna: Well, we got out of it, mister meanie! I don't want to kill you, but you are seriously taling this off-limits!
Block: Look, guys, can't we just deal with him and out him in jail?
Luna: Sounds good enough to me!

Luna, the peaceful girl out of the bunch, makes the first punch! Blind is defeated once again, but before he is put to jail:

Blind: No! Please! Don't! I can assist you! But don't put me here again!
Kooplea: Again?
Blind: It's... a long story.

I was so little when it happened, 60 years ago. My father always was by my side, always supporting me. I was loved by him regardless of how many times I messed up... He was the closest person to me, my mother beat me, and my brothers hated me for no reason. My father, was the only one I could trust. "Stay strong!" He always told me... Until... snif... one day... snif... he... he disappeared! And so was all my family! I soonfound out they were all killed, by a count who has lost his mind because his father cursed his love to wander between dimensions. I escaped... I escaped the shadow tribe I loved so much. I found my father's body on this field, inert. No matter how much I cried, no matter how much I called him by his name of "Blove", no matter the pain I was in, it was only the ugly truth that stood out in front of me: he was dead. I couldn't believe it, so I went all crazy like that other guy from my tribe, who was wearing a suit and monocle, and who I know you have encoutered. I went crazy and my soul turned evil, and I have since then looked for the code star the legend spoke of... to bring myself power, and avenge my father, who suffered in this cruel and HEARTLESS world! In honor to him, I removed my eyes, and became Sergeant Blind.

Goombeddy: That... was amazing!
Kooplea: You had a terrible childhood...
Penny: Oh God! We must've hurt you!
Lancebob: My good sir! You have put an arrow straight through my heart. You cut me down deep!
Lucifer: I... I know how that feels. I'm so, soo sorry, I wish I knew about it earlier.
Rockbert: You shouldn't beg! You convinced me!
Nina: And I myself doesn't cry easily. Great job into making me almost cry!
Stayzee: You do not deserve such treatment. Tell me, and I shall make you feel better.
Spike: It pains me a lot you had to go through that, man! Let's shake hands!
Luna: I'm so stupid! Me that likes peace and all, what's wrong with me?
Block: We must've informed ourselves before bothering you, you seem so innocent right mow!
Chillianna: Don't worry, come with us! I'm sure you'll find yourself comfort!

At these words Blind's face became a little happier. He removed his eye-patches, revealing empty eyeholes. He was creepy, but everyone preferred to not hurt his feelings.

Blind: Whenever I sneaked out to try and mourn my father, Klein would figure out and give me a soldier beating and suspending me in this cell. You defeating me caused me to realize there was no point at this code star. I will now go and say goodbye to this world, and join my father!

Just as he is about to shoot himslef, someone stops him.

Lucifer: NOO! Don't do that! Don't die after you lived all that pain!
Blind: Young woman, I deserve so!
Lucifer: No, you don't! Now come with me and face your problems! Deal with it! Your father is dead, just like mine, but you are not dead, and so am I! If you want to do something good, come and help us save the world!
Lancebob: Ok, that went overboard, I didn't know she was that deep.

Apparently, others thought she was a b**ch. Poor gal.

Blind: You... Really mean so?
Luigi: Mr. Blind, you touched us with that thing you said. Come along!

Blind, the sensitive Shadow Triber, joins the party after a touching moment. He uses high-texh gadgets to unveil invisible objects.

Lancebob: So, that is nice and all, Lady Lucifer and Sir Blind, but shouldn't we now continue examination?
Blind: Ok, everyone, listen up. We can't stay here any longer, but there is a secret passage somewhere.

He goes near a corner and gets his high-texh gadget and makes the secret passage visible.

Captain Bonehead: Hey, what're they doing with that guy. Traitors! They are teaming up with the bad guys! And... oh, they are not attacking... ok.
Luigi: Everyone! Do not panic! We brought an ally! He will help us, since he knows a lot about Area 64.
Blind: Yes I will. So, you all know about the rumors of the base exploiting aliens to their advantages, and that's true. The others will use these aliens to achieve their raid on this once peaceful land. I am going to tell you, the base has one chamber located on the lowest floor that controls these containers. If we get in, we free the aliens and leave Area 64 defenseless by also deactivating the force field. Problem is, that room is in the force field. There is a guy in it, though, and he doesn't know I'm your side. If I tell him to let me through, he will let me through, and I'll take care of him, then the whole base is ours for the taking.
Luna: No! Too much violence! I might throw up a little! This is too much!

You do that, solving puzzles, finding key cards, and all that stuff. Deactivate the force field by tricking the guy inside, and penetrate the most dangerous part of the Area. Many warrior enemies and mainly enemies like Hyper Bob-ombs, Rocky Wrenches, Kenters, those super generic feet soldiers, and Skellobombers.

Now you have to destroy the base. Though send some partners to go with Luigi look for the code star. With that, Goombeddy, Penny, Lancebob, Rockbert, Nina, Block and Blind stay with you. The rest goes with Luigi. Not destroying Area 64 entirely though, or Luna will just commit suicide. Just destroy every weapon and those types of things. At some point, you arrive in front of Klein's office, but it is locked. And there is no key to activate it. If we had an optional partner from the previous chapter, we could've gotten through easily. The door is metal, so Lancebob won't do it, freezing it makes it worse, and making it visible does not change anything since it already is visble. What you CAN make visible though, an air vent that leads there. Access it, and you are now in a choas of gears and machines and pollution and other unnecessary air vents.

The area is puzzling, so it will take a while to get to the end, but eventually you'll make it, and we're cool with that. You come out in Klein's office. He looks more like a Kenter whose head was munched and an actual body. What if he's alien himself? Anyway, that's not our beef here! We should "make sure he doesn't get the code star", or at least that's what we said, for Luna not to panic.

Now you must sneak up to him, using Nina. He however seems to talk to us.

Klein: Come out from your hiding, I can sense you.
Mario:?????
Klein: You are smart. Because some of you were gone, I had a hard time recognizing you.

He said that, with his back still turned away.

Klein: Your plan is outstanding, I blush in front of it, but there was one mistake... you underestimated me.
Penny: How did he find us? I thought you camouflaged us, Blind and Nina.
Nina: Hey, that guy must have one of those noses, cuz I'm a master of disguise!
Blind: Klein has a developped sense of odorat, just like me. Soldiers, most particularly mass assassins, train for this kind of situation. They can sense the presence of their enemies. That is most convenient if you are targeted.
Klein: Enough chattering, Blind, you traitor! You came here for me, you will get me! But not only just that!

He runs away, making you want to chase him. At some point, he opens secret passages. You venture in an entirely new area of the Area 64. It looks more like a lab than the other lab, correction, it looks like a mad scientist's lab. Aliens are seen there merged with others to create superpowerfuk beings utilized as weapons they want to use against the world. Go through that creepy maze, which is after all, located behing a creepy forest, solve puzzles and you get to the secretest of secretest secrets. It is a sort of Sentient Airplane Canon or something.

Klein: Glad you could make it! Looks like I can show you my creation! The... Actually haven't made up a name for it because it's weird and all...
Lancebob: Very creative of an invention indeed...
Klein: Glad you admit it, because that will be the last great thing you'll see! Now DIE!!!!!!

BOSS CHAPTER 12: KOLONEL KLEIN IN HIS WEIRD CANON.

Tattle: That is Kolonel Klein, Leader of the entire army of Kenters. Speaking of which, Kenters are soo pathetic, even more than goombas. Anyway, where was I? Max HP is 140, ATT is 8 and def is 4. He has a multitude of attacks: He can first of all, throw swords at you, shoot Bullet Bills, Fly with the wings his canon is equipped with. He can also make himself stronger and heal himself. He is quite tough for his kind. I wonder now, was he merged with something else like those aliens to become what he is?

I guess that just like Chapter 11, this thing will get constantly updated and then we'll have the final version in a post of its own. Anyway, SEE YA!

So hey guys, just a quick announcement to tell I have drawn every necessary thing for the story, so, I'm just saying why not draw other things? Like I draw Asmodeus? Yeah that's what I thought. And by the at, remember to regularly check out the development of chapter 12. And tell me what you think, please?

So hey everyone, before I get continuing writing chapter 12 again, I just want to say that well, things were looking good lately, and that I decided to do something else now, which doesn't mean I won't be doing ch12 today.

Here, I have the intro text for this game, much like TYDD has the story of Rogueport and Peach finding the map.

Here's how it goes:

Long, long ago, before anything was as we know it, there was nothing. The only thing that existed was just a void of nothingness, a place that wasn't a place. It was like so, until a mysterious creature that represented void jad the idea of creating a world where it would put creatires like it to live. He was a white mage with incredible powers that were only used for healing. His brother, the black mage, was the punisher, tasked to put in the way obstacles varying from harmless but annoying to deadly in the way of those who dared challenge the force of their creators, with his rather dark magic, but it was used wisely. The two did their jobs of protecting the world... Until suddenly, a dark man has appeared in the codes of the universe, born by itself, as if it was a divine beast. He was a being of strange and unhappy happenings, that was often caused by unusual behavior.

The brothers knew they had to do something, so they created entities known as the code stars, alongside a cave of functions. Altogether, they would prevent those glitches from happening, but unfortunately, one of the brothers had a thirst for power, and from that was born a terrifying wizard capable of world destruction, with its power of hate and greed. The spirit then consumed the mind of both of them, rendering them evil and wanting to rule over that world they created... they had scattered the code stars across the land, never to be seen again.

Many things are guessed from right here, but not really obvious. Anyway, that was a good piece of story here. From now on, in ghe interludes, new things will be revealed regarding that, so stay tuned, and See ya!

Hey, here is full Chapter 12. Enjoy!

So, Startacus, where are the boats? I thought you said they were waiting here?

Unlike what he promised, the boats weren't here. The slaves couldn't go home!

Slave: Startacus, the sea pirates want to see you!
Startacus: This better be good!

Kapp'tain: See, we have a wee-bit problem!
Startacus: What is it?
Kapp'tain: We... Had another deal...
Startacus is angry: What?!

He gets his dagger out and points it at Kapp'tain's throat, threatening to kill him if he doesn't speak.

Kapp'tain: Please! Let me explain! They offered us quarter of the universe if we got allied with them! The broman! The offer was too big to resist! And they are heading this way! 20,000 of them! They are out for you!
Startacus: Traitors! Assemble everyone we will have to fight!

A great battle ensues, unfortunately to most of the slaves' demise. They lost.

Brassus: Slaves! You will not leave this land! Slaves you were slaves you still are, and Slavs you will always be! Now hand me that code star! Whoever of you this Startacus is! Starts us will get tortured to death! All the others will be free... From death! But you will still be slaves! Forever!

Startacus stands up and is about to shout "I'm Startacus!" But everyone else, except Antonimus does so before him. Brassus is enraged and orders to kill all of them. Only some, including Startacus' wife, Antonimus and the messenger escaped that order.

Antonimus: Oh, Startacus, could've we won? Could've we? It's over, they got us good. At least we put up a good fight.
Startacus: Antonimus, go! Take the code star before he notices! The world needs it more than us! Now go!

Antonimus grabs the star, and runs for it. He is followed by the other ones that weren't condemned. What was he going to do?

Meanwhile, at Fort Hackula.

Hackula: Ugh! What's taking everyone so long? Bowser's army hasn't showed up yet, and Mario got his hands on another code star! He's starting to annoy me!
Peach: See, he IS going to get you! And I haven't mentioned Luigi's power yet! Wait till he and his friends get there!
Hackula: Still playing the Badass, ain't I right? You are to stay here princess, and I will consume this power you have of controlling the wills of those code stars!

He turns his back. Evilness wakes up and quickly remembers he is slim, and so gets out of his cage, and paralyses Hackula momentarily.

Evilness: Quick! Princess! Now's the chance! None of his allies are here except his own weak goons! Go! Escape!
Peach: But, what about you?
Evilness: I need to stay on him, or he'll wake up easily! Don't worry about me! Go help Mario save the world!

Peach finally successfully escapes fort Hackula via paragliding. But evilness is still in the castle. He is a code star, so we will need to go there after. Unluckily, there is a force field. How to disable it? We don't know yet. Something's sure though, we are getting somewhere.

Chillimpa: Thank you Mario, Chillianna, everyone! Here, take this! It will help you!

She gets out of her bag a note, looks more like a clue!

"If you ever happen to possess a mysterious gem,
Feel free to do whatever you want with it!
But if it's the world that is hanging on a flower's stem,
Then place it on that other thing so you can take the hit!
"

This meant something about defense or something that's for sure. But what exactly?

Yes, actually, and if we remember correctly, Rocknert and Nina saw a pedestal earlier and Stayzee was "entrusted" with a gem!

What if we put that gem on the pedestal? The ice sculpture collapses and reveals a chest. Open the chest, and a spell will fly your direction. Now you can turn yourself into a tube and go in narrow low-level passages! Hurrah.

So, now that you've taken care of this, shall we go back to Champs-Eclypsées? A surprise awaits you there.

Merlon: Mario! Great news! Get into the house! You'll see!

You get inside the house. What you see is someone familiar with a pink dress and a crow...n okay you know it's Peach. She had landed here while trying to escape. She's alright! .... Except that she's unconscious at the moment. How to wake her up? Well, she should be able to recover at some point. So she's fine!

Merlon: I found her just out the house! She seems to have had a hard time, she needs to rest, but she doesn't have any injuries thankfully. She will recover in some time. Now, about the next code star, I have found something interesting. Look.

He gets a book out. It tells a story.

This, is the story of a kingdom once prosperous. It was glorious indeed.

There was a kingdom where soldier were loyal to leader and leader respectful to soldier. Peace was that kingdom's key. Peace made the kingdom strive in what makes a kingdom a paradise, as well as a great empire.

One day, however, in the middle of a friendly quest, a task was given to the kingdom. A task so big the world depended on it. The kingdom was tasked to guard none other than a star capable of resolving any problem encountered on the way, a glitch repellent! It was so powerful, the king looked at it and stared for complete days.

The task came to everyone's ears, unfortunately to the kingdom's peril. That power was so great everyone wanted it. Greedy eyes began to spawn from the bushes, pointy swords sprout out from behind the walls, and hate snuck in and slowly gained power over the nice peoples' hearts. Peace was officially broken, war for the star began. Soon, the peaceful kingdom was engulfed by the dark jaws of war.

The king though, understood the gravity of the situation, and so decided to hide the star. No one knows for sure where, but we know it is somewhere in the place we know today as the Kenzie battlefield. War has still never stopped since the incident, and it doesn't seem it is coming even close to an end

Goombeddy: So that glitch repellent must be the code star! That's great! Where is Kenzie battlefield?
Merlon: I by myself know it is located somewhere deep within those creepy woods where the old shack behind the circus is. If you continue straight from there, you'll get there!
Lucifer: Oh! That! Sigh... I have so much horrible memories of that place! But I guess there is no other way!
Kooplea: You know it's crazy how a lot of those stars are at places we've almost already seen! So anyway, what're we all waiting for?
Mario: Yoo-hoo! Let's a go!

Walk all the way there, and go talk to Dooplay while you're here if you want, and you will be in Kenzie battlefield. It is a plain area with no vegetation and extinct volcanoes in the background, and many tanks are here, as well as towers where archers guard around. But the most intriguing feature of this place was an alien researching base known as Area 64, which sits in the middle of the field. Rumor has it that alien signs of life were sighted on this battlefield and that everything concerning the space creatures is being illegally researched in the base. Everything seems suspicious from here.

Soldier: You are looking for something, amigo?

Everyone is surprised. They turn back, and see a skellobomber talking to them.

Sorry to scare the hell out of you, but see, pals, this ain't your territory. You are considered spies by us. You know what we do to spies? I won't say anything, because of the fact that they say this "game" is supposed to be family-friendly.

Mario and co stare at him for a second or two.

Soldier: Okay, anyway, to cut this short, we kill them that's what we do. So you better have a good explanation!
Nina: Yo! We are not spies! Only thieves! We no know anything 'bout ya or who you are!
Soldier: You know, we don't have proof about anything. But come with me! We will have to make sure you are not enemies!

You are taken into the base that is attacking Area 64. The Bone base is so different compared to Area 64, as it is seemingly weaker. You are interrogated. Everyone gets in one at a time, and after some time you are proven good guys.

Soldier: Well, folks, it seems we got worried for nothing, please excuse us. You may go now.
Penny: Actually, we have come here for a reason! We weren't visiting!
Soldier: Wait?! You are going to tell me you need that code star?!
Rockbert: Actually, yes! I hope it's no bother.
Soldier: Wait a minute... Thicc (oops) Thick mustaches, check, blue overalls, check, red and green shirts and caps check... Oh... Ohh... Ooooooooooh! Oh my..... You are Mario! And Luigi! And a bunch of people I don't know!
Luigi: Y-yes! That's us! The Mario bros!
Soldier: Then we should hand that code star to you, right?
Luigi: I guess so... So... You have it?
Soldier: Yeeeeee..... No! We are still fighting for it! It is still left unseen! We still have to find it! You getting the star will stop the war! And that is great! I'm tired of that stuff, dude.
Luna: Yeah, I can tell, just before you were speaking Spanish, and now you're a trash talker.
Soldier: I should tell the captain!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Block: He sure does look excited. So, what should we do?
Chillianna: Well, first off I think it is better to wait here, I-I guess? What if they think we are trying to escape?
Lancebob: Good point, my lady! But always be on your guards!

Soldier: Ok, the captain is here. He's waiting for you in his office.

Captain Bonehead: What is your business?
Luna: Well, see, we are looking for something. And the something is somewhere here!
Captain Bonehead: Now come! I know who you are, I won't be doing anything! In fact, I need your help!
Mario is now like "Whaaaaa?"
Captain Bonehead: Our ancestors fought great for that star, many of them have fallen. See, though that star was not our only hope. We also came here to get shelter from the bombs in our country, but apparently the bombs were coming from here. We decided to put this to an end the easy way, talking them into stopping, but they chose the hard way. We only wanted our piece of peace. They have refused it while it was easy to do. We had to take on revenge.
Luna: That is so sad, and disgusting at the same time!
Captain Bonehead: We do not know the reason they are so aggressive, but with you by our side, is there anything we can't do? If we find that code star, I promise to give it to you, and I am a man of my word!
Luigi: So, Mario. What do we do?
Mario moves his mouth. He is speaking the mute language until he stops doing so. In other terms, he does a speach to say he accepts.

Captain Bonehead: Oh no! The base is being attacked! Everyone, assemble!

Ok, fellow men, we are currently being attacked, so that's what we'll do. We will have first of all to deactivate every shield we have so they can let their guards down and chill a little, and we will seize this moment to send a few back of the base, go out from the back door while the rest of us show up in front of the soldiers. Now, DISABLE SHIELD!

Everything is done as said. That plan sure sounds good. But what's that? That is exactly what the enemy expected. Now we're supposed to battle.

Luna: No! This can't be happening! I can't participate at war!
Spike: We have to! This is the world we are talking about!

The leader of those troops is a man that looks strangely familiar because he looks like someone you know from some other game or something. He has a thick, (and no, not doing the Thicc joke again) gray mustache, a buzzy beetle helmet, and a sniper. He seems to be covering his eyes with eye-patches, both of them. He states his grade is Sergeant. He looks rather confused.

Enemy sergeant: We got you surrounded, Boneheads! You cannot make a single move!
Captain Bonehead: Okay, everyone, just act natural OKAY OKAY! YOU GOT US!! WE GIVE UP! JUST PLEASE SPARE OUR LIVES! A LOT OF US INCLUDING ME ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I'M JUST 47!

You battle the bad guys. They flee. Sergeant dude looks depressed.

Captain Bonehead: You did it! Soldiers! Reable shields! We will have to plan off! And hey, Mario, Luigi! Why don't you infiltrate Area 64 and go investigate stuff? The whole alien thingight get us somewhere.

You now go in Area 64, heavily relying on Nina's cloaking ability. In you find the leader of the army, who judging by the office door is called Kolonel Klein.

Sergeant: Sir, I am afraid our plan was not too good, must I admit. We need to replan.
Klein: Well, Blind, do you have anything else? That Skellobit country is part of the former kingdom in which the code star is located. This is eternal power, Blind, don't you want that?
Blind: Sure, I guess. There is nothing else I would want.
Klein: That's the spirit! Now, what was that backup plan, again?
Blind: Ok, it goes as... Hey what are you doing here! Get back here!
Luigi: Oh no! He spotted us!
Blind: Get back to the field, soldier! You still have a battle to take care of! And... HEY YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE! YES, YOU, GUY WITH THE MUSTACHE! DIDNT YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS FIGHT? You think that was fun? Think again, Plumber!

He battles you once again. He loses again, and cries to your toes again, as well as run away again.

Klein: Think this is over yet, spies?

You are caught by the enemy forces. You are put in the interrogation room, one head at a time. If you manage to come out at least 1 unimprisoned, then heads up to you, cuz those questions are party-killers.

Anyway, if at least one of Mario, Luigi or the partners are left out of inprisonment, then you are fine, you can try to free the others. If not, you need to escape. On the way, you will come across tanks full of weird liquid, and at your biggest surprise, alive aliens, begging for help. That's just dark, war duds! Some information can be found on the walls, like aliens being used as weapons or lab Gynea Pigs, or even worse, having their energy drained for powering up the base. How should Luce feel about that?

Lucifer: Ugh! I can't believe these guys are experiencing the exact same pain I had in that cage! And I thought I was the most miserable person here!
Goombeddy: This sure looks bad, these aliens have big strengh, that can possibly cause the army of being able to render themselves unstoppable! And with that they also want the code stars! How greedy!
Penny: It is Area 64 after all! Many alien sightings were spotted here! No wonder aliens are a big thing in that jerky place!
Blind: You again? I thought we put you in that cell?
Luna: Well, we got out of it, mister meanie! I don't want to kill you, but you are seriously taling this off-limits!
Block: Look, guys, can't we just deal with him and out him in jail?
Luna: Sounds good enough to me!

Luna, the peaceful girl out of the bunch, makes the first punch! Blind is defeated once again, but before he is put to jail:

Blind: No! Please! Don't! I can assist you! But don't put me here again!
Kooplea: Again?
Blind: It's... a long story.

I was so little when it happened, 60 years ago. My father always was by my side, always supporting me. I was loved by him regardless of how many times I messed up... He was the closest person to me, my mother beat me, and my brothers hated me for no reason. My father, was the only one I could trust. "Stay strong!" He always told me... Until... snif... one day... snif... he... he disappeared! And so was all my family! I soonfound out they were all killed, by a count who has lost his mind because his father cursed his love to wander between dimensions. I escaped... I escaped the shadow tribe I loved so much. I found my father's body on this field, inert. No matter how much I cried, no matter how much I called him by his name of "Blove", no matter the pain I was in, it was only the ugly truth that stood out in front of me: he was dead. I couldn't believe it, so I went all crazy like that other guy from my tribe, who was wearing a suit and monocle, and who I know you have encoutered. I went crazy and my soul turned evil, and I have since then looked for the code star the legend spoke of... to bring myself power, and avenge my father, who suffered in this cruel and HEARTLESS world! In honor to him, I removed my eyes, and became Sergeant Blind.

Goombeddy: That... was amazing!
Kooplea: You had a terrible childhood...
Penny: Oh God! We must've hurt you!
Lancebob: My good sir! You have put an arrow straight through my heart. You cut me down deep!
Lucifer: I... I know how that feels. I'm so, soo sorry, I wish I knew about it earlier.
Rockbert: You shouldn't beg! You convinced me!
Nina: And I myself doesn't cry easily. Great job into making me almost cry!
Stayzee: You do not deserve such treatment. Tell me, and I shall make you feel better.
Spike: It pains me a lot you had to go through that, man! Let's shake hands!
Luna: I'm so stupid! Me that likes peace and all, what's wrong with me?
Block: We must've informed ourselves before bothering you, you seem so innocent right mow!
Chillianna: Don't worry, come with us! I'm sure you'll find yourself comfort!

At these words Blind's face became a little happier. He removed his eye-patches, revealing empty eyeholes. He was creepy, but everyone preferred to not hurt his feelings.

Blind: Whenever I sneaked out to try and mourn my father, Klein would figure out and give me a soldier beating and suspending me in this cell. You defeating me caused me to realize there was no point at this code star. I will now go and say goodbye to this world, and join my father!

Just as he is about to shoot himslef, someone stops him.

Lucifer: NOO! Don't do that! Don't die after you lived all that pain!
Blind: Young woman, I deserve so!
Lucifer: No, you don't! Now come with me and face your problems! Deal with it! Your father is dead, just like mine, but you are not dead, and so am I! If you want to do something good, come and help us save the world!
Lancebob: Ok, that went overboard, I didn't know she was that deep.

Apparently, others thought she was a b**ch. Poor gal.

Blind: You... Really mean so?
Luigi: Mr. Blind, you touched us with that thing you said. Come along!

Blind, the sensitive Shadow Triber, joins the party after a touching moment. He uses high-texh gadgets to unveil invisible objects.

Lancebob: So, that is nice and all, Lady Lucifer and Sir Blind, but shouldn't we now continue examination?
Blind: Ok, everyone, listen up. We can't stay here any longer, but there is a secret passage somewhere.

He goes near a corner and gets his high-texh gadget and makes the secret passage visible.

Captain Bonehead: Hey, what're they doing with that guy. Traitors! They are teaming up with the bad guys! And... oh, they are not attacking... ok.
Luigi: Everyone! Do not panic! We brought an ally! He will help us, since he knows a lot about Area 64.
Blind: Yes I will. So, you all know about the rumors of the base exploiting aliens to their advantages, and that's true. The others will use these aliens to achieve their raid on this once peaceful land. I am going to tell you, the base has one chamber located on the lowest floor that controls these containers. If we get in, we free the aliens and leave Area 64 defenseless by also deactivating the force field. Problem is, that room is in the force field. There is a guy in it, though, and he doesn't know I'm your side. If I tell him to let me through, he will let me through, and I'll take care of him, then the whole base is ours for the taking.
Luna: No! Too much violence! I might throw up a little! This is too much!

You do that, solving puzzles, finding key cards, and all that stuff. Deactivate the force field by tricking the guy inside, and penetrate the most dangerous part of the Area. Many warrior enemies and mainly enemies like Hyper Bob-ombs, Rocky Wrenches, Kenters, those super generic feet soldiers, and Skellobombers.

Now you have to destroy the base. Though send some partners to go with Luigi look for the code star. With that, Goombeddy, Penny, Lancebob, Rockbert, Nina, Block and Blind stay with you. The rest goes with Luigi. Not destroying Area 64 entirely though, or Luna will just commit suicide. Just destroy every weapon and those types of things. At some point, you arrive in front of Klein's office, but it is locked. And there is no key to activate it. If we had an optional partner from the previous chapter, we could've gotten through easily. The door is metal, so Lancebob won't do it, freezing it makes it worse, and making it visible does not change anything since it already is visble. What you CAN make visible though, an air vent that leads there. Access it, and you are now in a choas of gears and machines and pollution and other unnecessary air vents.

The area is puzzling, so it will take a while to get to the end, but eventually you'll make it, and we're cool with that. You come out in Klein's office. He looks more like a Kenter whose head was munched and an actual body. What if he's alien himself? Anyway, that's not our beef here! We should "make sure he doesn't get the code star", or at least that's what we said, for Luna not to panic.

Now you must sneak up to him, using Nina. He however seems to talk to us.

Klein: Come out from your hiding, I can sense you.
Mario:?????
Klein: You are smart. Because some of you were gone, I had a hard time recognizing you.

He said that, with his back still turned away.

Klein: Your plan is outstanding, I blush in front of it, but there was one mistake... you underestimated me.
Penny: How did he find us? I thought you camouflaged us, Blind and Nina.
Nina: Hey, that guy must have one of those noses, cuz I'm a master of disguise!
Blind: Klein has a developped sense of odorat, just like me. Soldiers, most particularly mass assassins, train for this kind of situation. They can sense the presence of their enemies. That is most convenient if you are targeted.
Klein: Enough chattering, Blind, you traitor! You came here for me, you will get me! But not only just that!

He runs away, making you want to chase him. At some point, he opens secret passages. You venture in an entirely new area of the Area 64. It looks more like a lab than the other lab, correction, it looks like a mad scientist's lab. Aliens are seen there merged with others to create superpowerfuk beings utilized as weapons they want to use against the world. Go through that creepy maze, which is after all, located behing a creepy forest, solve puzzles and you get to the secretest of secretest secrets. It is a sort of Sentient Airplane Canon or something.

Klein: Glad you could make it! Looks like I can show you my creation! The... Actually haven't made up a name for it because it's weird and all...
Lancebob: Very creative of an invention indeed...
Klein: Glad you admit it, because that will be the last great thing you'll see! Now DIE!!!!!!

BOSS CHAPTER 12: KOLONEL KLEIN IN HIS WEIRD CANON.

Tattle: That is Kolonel Klein, Leader of the entire army of Kenters. Speaking of which, Kenters are soo pathetic, even more than goombas. Anyway, where was I? Max HP is 140, ATT is 8 and def is 4. He has a multitude of attacks: He can first of all, throw swords at you, shoot Bullet Bills, Fly with the wings his canon is equipped with. He can also make himself stronger and heal himself. He is quite tough for his kind. I wonder now, was he merged with something else like those aliens to become what he is?

Klein: What? You destroyed my super canon! Wait, that's what I should've called it... Anyway, you will pay for this, Blind! This not over!

Just then, Blind Kicks him off-screen. We won the war! Good thing Luna wasn't with us, she would've barfed. Anyway, speaking of her, she's with Luigi! Take control of him and find the code star, hidden somewhere in the skellobits' country. It is also revealed they come from the deepest section of Dried-out valley, near their laid-back cousins! So you get the twelfth code star, Regret, and we all go home.

Here. We finally have the entirety of Chapter 12, best cahpter yet in my opinion. Next chapter is actually even better! We will have a tour there. Anyway, SEE YA!

Hello guys. Today I will show you Sergeant Blind, who is, for the ones that haven't guessed, from the shadow tribe, so from Count Bleck's species.

So as you already know, This.... is my favorite partner in the game... Wait, no, actually the best hasn't come yet, but Blind has the honor to be my second favorite, and Lucifer has the one to be my third favorite pargner, as well as my favorite female partner. Best partner is someone you all already know, but you don't know what character is that partner.

Now, about Blind... He was there the whole time. Like, I had the idea of Lucifer kind of late, not long before I started this thread... but Blind... He's been here the whole time, same backstory, same features, but at first he wasn't intended to be someone from the shadow tribe. But I figured it would be a missed opportunity, because count BLeck, BLumiere... BLind! His name is a big coincidence, with is why is stuck with it until now. Now I will, after this is over, provide the beta and early ideas of this fangame, but we're still a quarter of an adventure here. All of Chapter 13, 14, 15 are great, and if I get any piece of feedback from you guys, I could make them even better!

So anyway, I give you what you richly deserve, a better artwork than Lucifer's... BLIND!!!!

I'm so evil ain't I.

Okay okay don't eat me.

weD7h8gl.jpg

Mr, or sergeant, Blind is a warrior from Klein's army, who joined for personal reasons. He has removed his eyes for the same reason, pretty much why everyone calls him by that name! In the overworld, he uses high-texh gadgets, as well as his sensing qualities to render invisible objects or items visible. He is a good guy to have around, but he tends to get emotional at times, making him weird around others, but he will never stop to protect them, as he doesn't want the tragedy of losing his friends to happen just like what happened to his father, 60 years ago. He seems to be somewhat carrying a torch for someone, but he hides it, because he doesn't want anyone to know about it, not even me or you readers.

His attacks will be written on the partners' moves log, that post I made about said thing. But now, we have to move on to the bad guys. Everyone, please welcome Klein, the "mutated" Kenter.

CujibOvl.jpg

I personally think he looks better like that than his hand-drawn artworks, which I keep messing up.

Anyway, guys, I hope you enjoyed that, give me feedback and I'll find a way to make thinhs better in the future. See ya!

This post was updated.

So hey guys, after the big event of me finishing chapter 11 yesterday, I think we should celebrate. I remember I told someone I would talk about the partner's in-battle abilities when I'm done with all of them, well, seems that I will get started with that today. So here are the attacks of the partners, including badge attacks and cost in FP. I am still working on combo attacks at the moment, so we will have to wait for that. Numbers between parentheses are costs in FP.

Goombeddy: Headbonk: Deal 1 damage. Press button when you land on an enemy to make another hit.
Tattle: Tell information on an enemy.
Goom-Bash (2): Runs toward an enemy and deals 2 damage.
Mustache Fury (3): Charge up attack and deal more damage next turn. Also tells you battle strategy.

Badge attack: Multi-bonk (3): Hops on all enemies, but has lower than average chance of hitting. Deal 1 damage per hop.

Kooplea: Shell kick: Deal 2 damage.
Shell dash (1): Hit all enemies. Deal 2 damage to each.
Shell smile (2): Heal 2 HP.
Shell Rocket (4): Hit all enemies and pierces defense. Deal 3 damage.

Badge attack: Shell shield (2): Spawns a shield on Mario or Luigi. Increases defense by 2.

Penny: Dive attack: Flies into an enemy. Deal 3 damage.
Stinby: Stings an enemy. Deal 2 damage and has 40% chance of poisoning.
Carrie (5): tries to Carrie an enemy out of battle. Has 30% chance of success. If unsuccessful, the enemy is dropped on another, dealing 3 damage. If successful, star points won't be rewarded from that enemy.
Dive bomb (4): Attack an enemy. Deals 2 damage. If action command successful, deal 4 damage and send the enemy back to the one behind, dealing 3 damage to it.

Badge attack: Honey splash (3): Penny calls in many little bees to cover the enemies in honey, with a 70% chance of poisoning. Deal 3 damage.

Lancebob: Sword-fighter: Runs into an enemy quickly. Has a 40% chance of making enemy dizzy and deals 3 damage.
Bomba (3): Explode on an enemy. Deal 4 damage and instantly kills explosive enemies.
Sword of light (2): Heal 1 Ho and deals 2 damage.
Supah-Bomb (7): Massive explosion. Deals 5 damage to all enemies.

Badge attack: Master bravery (2): Protects Mario from every single attack directed at him for 5 turns. Can also counter attack in this state.

Lucifer: Shock: Electrocutes an enemy. Deals 3 damage and has 80% chance of paralyzing enemy.
Electric powers: Give Mario the zap status effect. In this state, enemies will get hurt if they attack him head to head.
Posing strike (4): Strikes a stunning pose. 100% Paralyzes all enemies and deal 2 damage, ignoring defense.
Super Orb (8 ): Charges an electric orb to throw at enemies on another turn. After this attack is used, press "Shock" to release this orb. The more turns are passed after using this, the more the orb becomes bigger. Deals at least 6 damage.

Badge attack: Duplicate (6): If action command successful, splits her body in half in order to spawn a copy of herself, providing another attack on each turn. The clone lasts 2 turns.

Rockbert: Stone stomp: Stomps on an enemy, like a normal rocky from the Kirby series. Deals 4 damage.
Stone slide: Slide by all enemies. Deals 2 damage to all of them, with a 95% chance of making dizzy.
Stone salto (4): Front-flips onto an enemy. Deals 4 damage with a 100% chance of stunning.
Stone-solid (5): Increases team defense by 3.

Badge attack: Big boy (6): Stomps on all enemies, with a 60% chance of stunning all of them. Deals 5 damage.

Nina: Blade Slice: Deals 5 damage.
Vanish (2): Make yourself invisible for one turn, but prevent you from attacking.
Shuriken rain (4): Throw many shurikens on enemies. Deals at least 1 damage to all, ignoring defense.
Thief (3): Steal an item from an enemy. Deals 3 damage.

Badge attack: Blade tornado (5): Spin her blade in all directions. If action command successful, has a 50% chance of killing an enemy. If not, deals 4 damage to all. Will not work on mini-bosses or Bosses.

Stayzee: Sing-a-song: Sings a song that has a 20% chance of paralysis. Deals 4 damage.
Jazzy voice: Heal 1 FP every turn for the next 5 turns.
First date (5): Sucks 5 HP from an enemy.
Concerto (5): Sings a song to all enemies. Has a 50% chance of paralyzing all of them. Deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Song of the sea (5): Rises a wave against the enemies, that has a 80% chance of making them soggy. Deals 4 damage to all, ignoring defense.

Spike: Bone-jectile: Throws a bone at an enemy. Deals 6 damage.
Spierce: Runs at an enemy with his spear. Has a 100% chance of ripping the enemy. Deals 3 damage.
Spear Spin (6): Flies with his spear, Bandana Waddle Dee style. In this state, he cannot be hit by ground enemies.
Spear throw (4): Throws a spear at many random enemies multiple times. Has a 60% chance of ripping the enemies and deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Skeleton army (9): Calls in a huge amount of friends, hitting the enemies 10 times, 1 damage per hit. Will this not work on enemies with a point of defense.

Luna: Star Spin: Spins on an enemy. Has a 75% chance of making it dizzy. Deals 5 damage.
Defense Spin: Spins and creates a force field capable of reflecting enemy attacks. Lasts for 2 turns.
Lunar spell: Freezes all enemies in time.
Star confidence (2): Increase Mario or Luigi's attack by 3 for 3 turns.

Badge Attack: Clumsy attack: Flies fast by all enemies, having a 100% of making enemies dizzy as well as reducing their attack.

Block: Laser hand: Blows a laser at an enemy. Deals 7 damage.
Incredible geek (4): Confuses an enemy. Deals 4 damage.
Wave form (6): Turns into a waving arrow and flies through all enemies. Has a 100% chance of ripping the enemy and deals 5 damage ignoring defense.
Spirit manifestation (4): Block's soul comes out of his robot body, making him invisible while the body takes the damage.

Badge Attack: Cubeshipballufowaverobotspiderdoubleantigravitymirrorteleportorb (12): Summons a horde of space invaders to shoot all enemies and Block does all that's mentioned in the attack name. Deals 10 damage and has a 40% chance of confusing enemies, but if failed, you lose 10 HP.

Chillianna: Freeze: Freezes an enemy. Deals 4 damage.
Magic punch (5): Can inflict any status effect to the enemy. Deals 6 damage.
Future telling (5): Freezes the enemy in time. Deals 5 damage.
Whip gloves (4): Slaps an enemy. If done correctly, an impact is created and the other enemies get hurt too. Deals 5 damage.

Badge attack: Snowman (6): Throws snowballs at enemies. If done correctly, the enemies will have twice less resistance to attacks (your attack is twice stronger) and lose 4 HP each. Otherwise, you get hurt.

Blind: Sniper shot: Shoot an enemy, with a 50% chance of ripping it. Deals 6 damage.
No eyes (5): Closes his eyelids for a second and opens them again suddenly in front of the enemies. Has a 35% chance of scaring one off. If not, the enemy is frozen in fear.
Come out wherever you are!: Remders an invisble enemy, such as a boo, visible. If used on a normal enemy, has a 70% chance of making it dizzy.
Warrior Kick (7): Shouts out a battle cry and bashes the enemy 10 times, dealing one damage each. If done perfectly, the enemy flies in the direction of the one behind.
Badge attack: I'll avenge my father (6): Increase attack and def by 4.

Okay, so many partners lead to lack of ideas in the end, but those attacks are still something. See ya!

Hello guuuuuuuyzzzzzzzzz! I'm your host, Koops andOkay, that was messed up ignore that. but anyway, I am proud to give you now, Chapter 13!!! Let's start this tour!

Before exiting Area 64, our friendly plumbers find themsleves trapped in the battlefield.
A Ninji: Nyanyanyanyanya! You thought you could go so easily?

Turn your back, and find the Ninji you fought many times inside the base. I just forgot to mention him, but still.

Ninji: You pesky plumbers are so out of your pesky minds!
Nina: Whattaya still want? We blew up your stupid base, now go home!
Ninji: For your information, gal with the weird sword, that is my home! How am I supposed to go home, pee-brain? You blew it up, just like yours!
Nina: Yeah right and... wait, what? You know the robber I am?
Ninji: Wait till you find out who I am, "sweetie"!

She has only just met him, yet there was something familiar about him....................... Let's dismiss it,it's probably just a strategy to weaken her! And probably nothing!

Meanwhileat fort Hackula, Hector and Victor come in and find Peach gone at their biggest surprise.

Hector: Wait, You, let her, escape?
Victor: You know, it is just too good to be true, like come on, HE, the vampire over there,let HER, the Princess, escape!
Hector: What does the word escape mean again? Oh, that's right! It's when you grt out of something, something we shouldn't let her do.
Victor: You know, I can't even imagine his face when he found out! It must be too dangerous to look at!

Hackula swoops in from behind.... they're in for a world of trouble!

Hackula: I know, it's funny, right? What's funnier is I'm listening.
Victor, rapidly: Oh hey hi how was the easter egg hunt and I am just making up everything I am saying because I am confused right now because you're here!
Hector: Mario got himself another code star, this is getting ridiculously ridiculous! We only have the easiest one to find! That is humiliating!
Shadoodle: Master...s, I am ready to intervene.
Hector: Ok. I heard Mario is in Miiyoto. Ho there, do your stuff.

Victor: Ok, what was that?
Hector: I don't know! I just said it! Like my instincts told me there was a code star there! Call me stupid, but I actually... ok, there IS one there!
Victor: How do you know that?
Hector: Believe it or not, the data that other code star injected into Hackula's body contained info about this place. Since it was in his core memory, it is apparently very important, thus that means that there could be one there.
Victor: Ok, that's great stuff then! So should we head there too?
Hector: Only to supervise Shadoodle!
Victor: Good Call!

Evilness overhears everything and sends the information to Mario.

Antonimus is now confused. He does not know where to go or what to do with Loss, the code star. You take control of him for a moment, him and the other ones that escaped with him. You find an Arabian lantern. You can enlight the area, which takes place at night. You come across a town in the desert. Antonimus is then happy and all excited.

Slave: What seems to make you happy, leader?
Antonimus: I CANT BELIEVE IT! THIS IS MY HOMETOWN! That's where I was born! I used to live here! Before I was a slave! This is the house I remember, this is the bed is slept on, these are the oysters and snails I ate!
Slave: Great! Could you please let us in with you until we find our homes?
Antonimus: Sure, you deserve it, guys!
???: Yes, you will stay here for the rest of your lives.
Antonimus: Who is this?
Brassus: You will serve me here until your demise!
Antonimus: But why are you doing this?
Brassus: Good question. See, those who dare measure themselves to us bromans, we show them who's the boss.
Antonimus: What makes you boss?
Brassus: Myself. You are seemingly inferior, and nothing opposes me from enslaving you.
Antonimus: Oh so now that means you're boss.
Brassus: That doesn't make you boss either.
Antonimus: How did you get here anyway?
Brassus: Oh, I just have made this place mine, I live where you used to live.
Antonimus: What? Let us just at least do something you wouldn't allow us to do!
Brassus: Silence! Or I kill you!
Antonimus: For disobedience?
Brassus: Absolutely! As I always say, Slave you were, slave you will always be! Because you're just a filthy, insignificant and stupid insect!

He pushes the ant from him, wounding Antonimus in the process. He is now realizing something. His eyes glow red of hate, his fists crackle, his teeth begin closing in together. He just forgot he got hurt. It was clear from his eyes he wanted to kill the Broman. He begins biting, slaping, scratching, punching...

Brassus: Enough! You will pay for your insolence! Tomorrow, you are going to fight for death, and if you survive, you will be enslaved!
Antonimus: Ok, guys, I won't be with you anymore. I'd rather die than give up my freedom. Once dead, I will be as free as the soul I will be.

What is going to happen? The worst is yet to come.

Meanwhile, at Area 64. Luigi and the partners with him have found the twelfth code star, regret.
Luigi: Mario! Guys! Look what we found!
Kooplea: And with that, we only have 4 left to find!
Lucifer: And all that, with no problem, right everyone?
Luigi: Haha! I guess so! We are a pretty good team after all!
Lucifer: Pretty good... you admit you like my company, roght Luigi?
Kooplea: Luce, stop being all mushy! We talked about this!
Lucifer: Oh, sorry, it takes me over every time! I am quite forgetful for my age.
Kooplea: So anyway, how're you guys doin'?
Penny: We fought, we won, a summary of what just happened. I guess we can go in peace!
Luna: Peace! Finally! I missed you so much? Wanna hug?
Block: We better get outta here fast, she's getting crazy!

Back at Champs-Elypsees, Prof. Majimi tells you everything Evilness said. An unexpected familiar voice pipes in.

Familiar Female Voice: Hey Mario! Luigi!
The Mario Bros. looked happy. It was indeed someone they knew, but not just anyone. Princess Peach had recovered from her unconsciousness.
Peach: Need help?
Luigi: We could use some help, but we're fine trust me.
Peach: But Luigi, I promised to come along! I wasn't gonna just sit there in the catle! Besides, there still is Toadsworth and my father! (Earth-shattering revelation, but yeah, she actually has a father called the mushroom king. If ya don't believe, look it up in the wiki.)
Luigi: I guess you could come, after all, you do seem to have self-confidence in yourself.

Peach has joined the adventure! Now she is one of the three playable main characters, and the last one. In battle, she uses her parasol and high heels to attack. They deal low damage, but ignore the enemies defense. Good against rock-solid foes!

So anyway, you should go to Miiyoto, according to Evilness.

Miiyoto is a big Metropolis with huge neon lights and screens and shops and everything and city has. It almost feels like the future. It is also the biggest movie-making place in the whole Marioverse! It is everyone's dream to come to this city and enjoy the leisurely life in the hotels, luxury restaurants and... a lot of gambling, apparently, casinos are also a big thing here, you will find anything to do! Even Merlon and Majimi want to come along!

Unfortunately, Merlon has to stay to study. Majimi though is coming. That also means you have Snifle will be with us and guide us.

Just go to the train station and since Miiyoto is a Metropolis, you will surely find it as a destination. Let's-a-go!

Stayzee: So anyway, dearest Princess, how did you manage to escape?
Peach: Well, I was helped. You know I gave you informations through the code stars right? Well, the code star I talked through helped me escape but stayed in the castle himself.
Luna: So that must be that guy we heard in the cave! So he's a good guy!
Nina: Well his voice was a teensy bitsy weird, but I guess can't judge someone by that!

So, anyway... MIIYOTO! As the name implies though, it is inhabited by... guess who? No you're not dreaming, in fact this is your worst nightmare... Miis! Yes, actual Miis, I said it, now bye
o-HOW-TO-QUIT-JOB-facebook.jpg

Ok that wasn't funny. Anyway, Miiyoto, that city...

That is the beginning, I am still gonna write today, but I'm just tired now! So anyway, see ya!

Edit: All this time, and I haven't thought of an actual story for this. Will be back when there is something new.

Back