30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 30: Your favorite game of all time

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 5: Game character you feel/wish you are/were

Day 5

500px-Goomba_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

I feel like a small guy who's minding my own business.

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 6: Most annoying character

Day 6: Most annoying character

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’) prepare the Hot Take Cannon
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

Wendy Oldbag. I'm so sorry.

latest

A DEFINITIVE ANSWER FROM ME FOR THE FIRST TIME, ABSOLUTE MADNESS

It's diddy kong

everything about diddy kong from his voice to his design to his playstyle in smash bros feels like it was made to irritiate me at a primal level.

Him: :diddy:
Me: :dk2:

i fucking hate quan chi from mortal kombat so bad

677px-Fuzzy-NSMBU.png

Not only do I think these guys look stupid, but they are also very annoying to face.

Donkey Kong. Oh my god his voice rubs off on me like nails on a frickin' chalkboard. Plus, the AI always helps him, much to my annoyance.

Omochao.

Just... Omochao.

Godot said:

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’) prepare the Hot Take Cannon
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

Wendy Oldbag. I'm so sorry.

latest
Packy.......I'm to say but Larry Butz is my answer for today......................DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN LARRY

Salazzle said:
Godot said:
Packy.......I'm to say but Larry Butz is my answer for today......................DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN LARRY

I'M YOUR ONLY LARRY BUTZ I'M NOT YOUR ONLY LARRY BUTZ BUT I'M A LITTLE GLOWING LARRY BUTZ BUT REALLY I'M NOT ACTUALLY YOUR LARRY BUTZ BUT I AM

I say definitely Yoshi.

Its face is lovingly punchable, its voice make me want to commit mass genocide (specifically to the Yoshi race), and I just hate everything about it.

Godot said:
Salazzle said:
Godot said:

I'M YOUR ONLY LARRY BUTZ I'M NOT YOUR ONLY LARRY BUTZ BUT I'M A LITTLE GLOWING LARRY BUTZ BUT REALLY I'M NOT ACTUALLY YOUR LARRY BUTZ BUT I AM
dammit packy you're going to make me love larry butz with that :birdo:

honestly, I hate hau from pokemon sun and moon. it would be passable if he did more to the plot, but nope, he's just there to be too damn cheerful

i spent a good part of my life hearing about how annoying Navi was and was really underwhelmed when i actually played ocarina of time. she's an annoyance, sure, but her advice is usually helpful and it's only a few times a session

but then I played skyward sword, in which nintendo seemed to try their hardest to amplify any annoyance navi had by 100. fi is the single most annoying character ever committed to memory, which is a shame, because she has a great concept. but jesus christ, you can't go a few steps without her explaining to you what you're doing. she repeats things that other people say, too, so she's just 100% redundant and unnecessary. she makes a game with an already slow start excruciatingly long. what the fuck nintendo

I can't remember the characters that truly frustrated me a lot, because I've wiped them from my memory subconsciously.

so i'll just say poppo

Mallow

Mallow, Mallow, Mallow

Yeah, why do we need Luigi on this epic Mario journey and first ever Mario RPG when we can have this annoying crybaby who ultimately adds nothing to the quest as a whole? It's not even that he's filler, either. If you take him out of the story, the game wouldn't really be that much shorter, save for perhaps the Croco chase at the beginning. Yeah, he suggests Mario go see Frogfucius, but why couldn't Mario just have known about Frogfucius? It's not like the Chancellor or Grandma Toadstool were established characters, but Mario and Peach still knew them like family.

But no, Mario can't go see the Frog Guru until he meets the circus peanut who thinks he's a frog because Frog Guru raised him after being abandoned by his parents who are in reality King and Queen of Cloud City, making him The Cloud Formerly Known As Prince, and the reason nobody went looking for him is because Kim Kardashian stepped in from buttfuck nowhere and convinced everyone in Cloudsville that Prince was a giant toucan.

We don't need all that, and I didn't feel for Mallow in the slightest. All we needed was a nice adventure where Mario and company (with the aid of a Star being) travel through the land, meet some colorful characters, and save the day. And to be fair, that is what we got from SMRPG, I just wish Mario got to go through it with his brother. And Mallow just happens to be that constant reminder of his absence.

And that's basically why I find Mallow so annoying.

When I think about it, I think Kamek is probably my most annoying character. This doesn't mean I despise Kamek, I am just annoyed by all the magic that Kamek does. And if you have Kamek arguing with Paper Kamek, it is less funny than Bowser and another Bowser. But if Kamek wasn't there, I would easily find someone else to find that is annoying. That I can tell you.

I'd really enjoy being anything that could fly.

For the current question, I really don't like Kersti. At all.

Day 6

(did it on Twitter and it was fun so going to redo it here as well)

Soooo most annoying character, definitely,
368px-Babydaisysimple.png

Annoying voice and personality, roster filler, etc

While I'm at it, let me do the answer of the other days since I missed them

Day 1 - first videogame: Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega Genesis)
Day 2 - favorite character: Yoshi :yoshi:
Day 3 - underrated game: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (Wii)
Day 4 - guilty pleasure: Sonic & The Secret Rings (Wii)
Day 5 - Game character you feel like you're most, or wish you were: Ness (Earthbound)

I was going to go with Felicia from Darkstalkers or maybe Sal Manella from Phoenix Wright, but I'm going with Tingle from Zelda. He's the epitome of annoying, his voice, his looks, his tendency to appear and steel your Force Gems.

Doe this guy not look annoying to you?

latest

Hello from the east coast it's 6:25 PM.

My favorite game couple is. That's all. I don't actually have one.

Back