30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 30: Your favorite game of all time

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 4: Your guilty pleasure game

Probably agar.io or one of its variants.

IDK if I have a guilty pleasure. Because like, the way I view what a guilty pleasure is, is that you feel guilty by liking it, and I can't really think of anything like that in terms of video games.

Wipeout: The Game because it's not a very good game per se, but I really enjoy it.

Animal Crossing: I've successfully been made fun of by both co-workers and a friends mom for playing animal crossing who one time called us fags for playing it (jokes on her she was only partially right maybe!). But I don't care cause they're fun for reasons I can't explain at all.

Nobunaga's Ambition for the snes: I bought this game as a joke for a friend but I ended up falling in love with it. It's a very good strategy game that I ended up spending months of real world time playing trying to conquer all 50 states of Japan (pro tip always start young)

And finally Princess Tomato in the salad kingdom for the snes: It's the only text adventure game i've ever really played and it's really good. The characters are entertaining and the plot is nonsensically fun. The game also get's a lot of charm out of the plot and the game is just plain funny.

pretty much same as Doof, I don't really have a guilty pleasure game

bQfejQg.jpg

this game is pretty shitty but i grew up with it and so i love it all the same. it has some pretty decent ideas and some good music, so honestly, for all it's worth it's a pretty enjoyable game

Sorry for being very dead the last two days, got caught up in some stuff. Will switch this to Day 5 when 6PM rolls around! Thank you guys for getting Day 4 underway.

Until then, I kind of struggled coming up with an answer to this one. The only game I can really think of that might fit here is Transformice. Such a fun, little addictive game <3

packy wake up :( guess I'll do this one early

it's scary how much I relate to dr. alphys from undertale, right down to the anime obsession and the insecure texts. she might as well be my spirit animal

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 5: Game character you feel/wish you are/were

Is there a no answer option? Sometimes I think it would be cool to live as a Mario character or something but I don't wish to be one.

Re: 30 Day Video Game Challenge - DAY 5: Game character you feel/wish you are/were

Day 5: Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

Character I feel like I am most like: Larry Butz

latest

Character I wish I was: Miles Edgeworth

latest

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: GOSH DARN YOU MERROFEN

I deeply resonate with Kirby's need to eat all the time

see while there's a lot of characters I like, there's not a lot of characters I wish I was. i could probably make the excuse to have awesome powers or shit but nah

that being said the character i feel i am is probably my villager from animal crossing

i mean he is literally me as customised by me
and would be literally me if i lived in a town full of animals and fruit and no responsibilities

do you know how awesome it would be to be a slowpoke

i wanna be a slowpoke

meowth lol

Ganondorf all day everyday
That or waluigi

No clue. I mean, I don't want to be Baby Luigi, I rather would interact with him.

Maybe i could be a Paratroopa. It would be fun flying and zipping around in a shell. I really don't know tbh.

who i want to be:
C0Nb3NW.jpg

who i am:
Q6Lwhjo.jpg

The only acceptable answer is someone from animal crossing since you'll lead a peaceful life with absolutely nothing to worry about other than tom nook

Eren Jäger said:
The only acceptable answer is someone from animal crossing since you'll lead a peaceful life with absolutely nothing to worry about other than tom nook
That's great considering Tom Nook is my favorite character from Animal Crossing

Eren Jäger said:
plus u get to live next door to scoot
There is no downside

Day 3: Underrated Game
Ok it might be cheating to pick a game I worked on but I'm going to go with Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 just because oh man did I have a lot of fun playing that in the office and because the sport is so free-flowing I can play it with my non-sport gamer friends and still have a good time.

Day 4: Guilty Pleasure Game

High School Musical: Sing It. My sister and I got that and Boogie shortly after getting the Wii and we didn't have any other karaoke games. Despite Boogie having a better track list, HSM was far more fun simply because you could duet in it. Also that Jesse McCartney song was in it which got played more than I would like to admit (shut up I can girl sometimes).

Day 5: Character You Are / Wish You Were
Sidon said:
NZg8GXP.jpg

Because she is perf

Back